An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 12

Story Info
An Evening with Joanne and Pete.
4.4k words
4.68
7.3k
6
0

Part 12 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 An evening with Joanne and Pete

The next day of course was the day we were hosting Joanne and Pete. I was in two minds about it. I hoped that Susan wasn't going to be too keen on, as she considered it, getting her own back, on Joanne for the way she got her to undress and walk around the flat. I thought I had better try and soothe her 'savage beast' or was it her 'savage breast.'

'Don't get me wrong, but you were as much to blame undressing at their place as Joanne was. You were pretty drunk and you know what you are like when you get horny and start taking clothes off. I am hoping that you do get her undressed and walking around of course, but I am seriously hoping you will accompany her. Let's face it, Pete loved watching you last time.'

'Did he?'

'You know he did. He couldn't take his eyes off you.'

'I wasn't really looking at him. I don't remember.'

'I guess not. That was before you started getting horny and dropping your clothes everywhere. All I can say is that perhaps I should be very grateful to Joanne for initiating your exhibitionist tendencies.'

She laughed, 'Do you know I hadn't considered that. I guess I have changed a bit in the week or so since that afternoon.'

'You certainly have, and as far as I am concerned for the better. I loved you before but now you are the girl that every man would want. Gorgeous, sexy and flirty.'

She preened, 'Well, maybe I won't be so tough on her. I will enjoy making Pete want me and not her.'

'Do you have any sort of timetable in your mind. Are we going to play games at all? Twister or cards? Strip poker?'

'Mmm, I hadn't thought about it. What will I be wearing.'

'Oh that's easy, the ivory, mohair shorts set. No bra or panties. That would only give you two items to lose. Is that one too many?' I joked. 'Unless of course you wanted to start in something else and then get some clothes out to model for us. That will give you the opportunity to give her some of the other stuff to try on.'

'That is a good idea. How do I explain why I have got all these clothes that we can try on?'

'Why don't you tell Joanne that I have chosen all these clothes for you and you have been too nervous to try them on. Perhaps she can help you. Wait for my sign though. Do not ask too early. Wait at least until we have got her a little drunk first.'

I was rooting around in her drawer to find her something to wear.

'I know why don't you wear this pretty white shirt-dress with the buttons opened at top and bottom. You look lovely in it and you will feel confident from the start. I will even let you wear panties with it, dark blue bikini ones, so you can flash them for Pete. Stockings etcetera are up to you?'

'Okay yes that sounds fun.'

'I'll tell you what, I will arrange some clothes, in pairs, and leave them in bags so that you can say I have bought them and you haven't opened them yet. You can tell her that you would have opened them this afternoon but knowing she was coming over, and the fun you had last time, you decided to wait. As there will be two things in each bag it will be logical to try one each.'

She nodded, 'That will work.'

'In fact, let's start sexy and stay sexy. Wear black stockings and suspenders with the white dress, and black panties. Stay in the stockings while they do not get in the way. For example, there are some body-stockings in one of the bags which come complete with stockings. Otherwise leave them on. If Joanne queries it tell her that I like you to wear them. Which is true.'

When Jo and Pete arrived it was obvious that they had both dressed up a little. Pete had jeans and a casual shirt on and Joanne also had a dress on. A slim cocktail dress in red satin. It looked good with her blonde hair.

Susan had done a chili and some finger food and the drinks started to flow. There was beer, Prosecco and vodka shots. Well we were having chili. Within an hour or two the atmosphere was very relaxed, in fact we were all getting on really well. I was pleased that Susan was showing no sign of animosity for the last meeting, in fact if anything she was leading the drinking, and the flirting. Pete was getting a good view of the tops of her stockings and panties. Joanne had been a little more modest, as the dress was quite tight, but I had got a couple of glances of her red lacy panties.

I thought the time was right and said, 'Susan, didn't you want to open some of those packages this evening.'

'Oh yes. Joanne, you know how Alex likes to buy me clothes, especially sexy clothes, well I have a few bags that he has bought specially for me. Would you like to help me unwrap them, and perhaps we can try them on.'

Joanne jumped up with alacrity. 'I love shopping and opening clothes bags. Can I try some of them. We are about the same size except maybe my boobies are a little bigger, and I am a little taller so my legs are probably longer.'

Whether that was a snide comment trying to prove she had a better body or merely the truth, which it was, I did not know. It did strike me that her bigger boobs would be even more on display than Susan's and that her long legs meant that the dresses would be even shorter.

Pete and I were also getting on well. We had both done Art at school and had the intention of taking an Arts Degree at Uni. Neither of us had done Art in the end. We had both settled for subjects that our parents thought more job related. And of course, neither of us had a job. Well, he had his part time job in the Bookies, but it was not a career that he wanted in the long run. Funnily enough we were also both interested in photography. Well we were until we saw our girls coming out dressed in the first set of clothes. I do remember thinking that if I had a camera now I would be taking a lot of photos.

I had liked the grey mohair shorts suit so much I had thrown in a pink set as well and that is what they were wearing. Joanne had the pink one, which looked good with her blonde hair and Susan had the grey ones on, still with stockings and suspenders. Stockings and suspenders maybe, but no bras, nor from the absence of a pantie line, underwear of any sort. Wow she looked very sexy. Pete thought so too. While he had said the right things about Joanne he only had eyes for Susan. It was definitely the stockings, or more likely the gap between the top of the stockings and the bottom of the shorts.

While the girls knew they looked good they still looked a little embarrassed. I thought it was a good time for another round of vodkas.

'Alex,' said Joanne, 'If you can buy clothes as lovely as this for Susan I want to go shopping with you. Pete has no idea what looks good on me and hates hanging around in shops.'

I didn't want to upset Susan so I just said that we would be happy for her to come shopping with us next time we went out. I would be very happy to see her changing into lingerie and showing off her body like Susan did. Pete didn't know what he was missing.

After the vodka and a little more Prosecco the girls disappeared back into the bedroom.

I started to talk to Pete about the flats asking how long they had been in one and whether they could live on the money that they were getting. He said they could certainly live on it and even save a little but that he found he was going mad sitting about all day doing nothing. That is why he had the bookies job. I thought about it and realised that Susan and I went out a lot, shopping, seeing parents, meeting people, that sort of thing. It seemed that Pete and Joanne had moved down from Birmingham and knew no-one in London.

We were interrupted by the girls coming back in. This time they were wearing a couple of men's shirts. New ones that I had not got around to taking out of the packets. Joanne in white and Susan in blue. The buttons were undone down to the top of their cleavage. I think they were wearing bras and Susan still had her stockings, with the suspender straps disappearing up under the shirt tails.

They cat-walked around the room a few times before standing in front of us flicking their shirt tails and bending towards us to show their décolletage. I wondered whether they were wearing panties because they had so obviously not been wearing them when they had the mohair shorts on.

I got them more prosecco and suggested they sat on the sofa opposite us while they drank it. They did so and, yes, they were wearing panties.

'So, tell me girls do you have underwear on? You obviously didn't with the last outfits.'

They looked at each other and giggled. I could stop worrying about any friction between them.

'Shall we show them some little bits?' said Joanne.

'Uhhuh, lets,' said Susan.

They stood up and together, leaned forward and undid a couple more buttons. They must have discussed it. The bras were pretty, blue, under the blue shirt and white, of course, under the white one. They were very flimsy and see through but they only just showed the edges of the cups. No nipples, yet. They then turned around and flicked up their shirt tails to show see-through matching panties. And stocking tops of course for Susan.

We applauded and they disappeared back into the bedroom.

I knew this was where it began to get better. 'Okay Pete, things should get a bit sexier from now on.'

'Really, and you have bought all these clothes. You don't mind her wearing them.'

'Mind? No, I love her wearing them. I would have her walking around nude if I could.'

'What even with us here, with visitors.'

'Especially with visitors. Actually no, I have changed my mind.' Pete looked disappointed as if I was going to put a stop to the fashion show. 'No not completely nude but with some sexy clothing on but probably showing everything around it.'

He laughed, 'Like this you mean,' as the two girls came out of the bedroom wearing the vests we had bought with the long armholes and loose fronts.

Joanne had the longer white one on where the hem dropped almost to the bottom of her panties. She still had the white but see-through ones she had been wearing with the shirt. They walked towards us. Their arms were round each other's necks which pulled Joanne's t-shirt high enough to see all of her pudenda through the panties. Susan's beautiful green one, which went so well with her hair, was so short that it did not even reach her panties. She had changed them to a matching green but still pretty transparent pair, bikini style.

I wondered at first why they had their arms around each other's necks.

I realised when they separated that their raised arms enabled us to see their breasts through the arm holes. When their arms were by their sides they were just about covered. As soon as they moved their arms the sides showed almost up to the nipples.

'Girls, to save us getting up, would you mind getting a couple of more beers for us please. Perhaps you could put them on the floor by our feet.' I knew Susan would catch on and very quickly Joanne did too. Susan picked up one beer carried it over and leaned, straight legged, in front of Pete to put it on the ground. Joanne did the same for me. From our seated viewpoints you could see right down to their panties. Both breasts were fully exposed. Joanne hovered for a while making sure I got a good look. I took the opportunity of pulling her over and sitting her on my left knee facing Pete on my right on the other end of the sofa. I thought I would see how jealous he got.

She had her glass in her right hand and slowly lifted it to her lips in front of my body. As she did I could now see all of that beautiful c-cup breast. It took hardly a moment to place my right hand on it. She did not flinch. I think that was what she expected, and wanted?

If Pete was upset he did not show it, indeed he reciprocated as Susan not only sat on his knee but put her left arm around his neck practically forcing the breast into his face.

We sat there a while, we guys playing with their tits as they drank their Prosecco. Pete reiterated his views that he was surprised that Susan let me buy all her clothes.

'Oh no. I don't buy all her clothes, just the ones I want to see her wearing. Have you noticed that so far tonight Susan has worn stockings and a belt with every outfit?' Why because I like them. If the truth were known Susan likes them too. Is that not right?'

Susan blushed, 'Well I think they are very sexy, so I guess I do.'

With my eye on a nice shopping trip out with Joanne I suggested to Pete that we take her shopping first and then if Pete likes what we had bought then he can accompany us next time. I had nearly suggested that I take Joanne shopping and Susan could take Pete shopping. We could then compare purchases. That would be fun as well. I thought I might leave that for another occasion.

'Next?' queried Susan and the girls left, sashaying back to the bedroom.

'And this is where it gets interesting,' I said to Pete.

'Really. It hasn't been interesting already?'

I laughed, 'Well I guess it had, but it does get better.'

I wondered who would be wearing my second favourite outfit. I still felt the mohair shorts sets took a lot of beating.

It was Susan. I suspect she was getting first choice. She was wearing the light grey scooped frontless t-shirt with the quarter bra and matching tiny g-string. The elasticated satin straps were no more than a half inch around the waist and a quarter inch up the crack in her butt. The front, attempting to cover her lips, was possibly an inch and a half wide at the top narrowing down to the quarter inch as it disappeared between her legs. A little movement would see it disappearing between her labia.

Joanne was wearing the classic peek-a-boo, full set of bra, stockings and suspender belt. The bra had little cut-out holes for her nipples. I knew that, while not obvious, the crotchless panties were slit from front to back.

'Wow girls,' Pete was both shocked and entranced. 'You both look fucking gorgeous.'

They had ransacked Susan's shoe boxes and both paraded up and down in four-inch heels. As they came for their drinks I pulled Joanne on to my knee. And turned her towards Pete sitting at the other end of the sofa. Susan was quick to jump onto his lap again.

He was quick to play with her nipples which were as firm as little berries and sticking out an inch over the top of the bra, which merely forced her breasts up and out.

Joanne's nipples were equally hard but the material was cut to cover the areolas, just allowing the nipple through.

'What would it be like wearing this all evening, Joanne? Do your nipples rub on the surrounding material?'

She nodded. 'They do. I think if I had to wear this bra for long, I would have to keep rushing off to the loo to relieve myself.'

We all laughed. 'And what about this fun part. Does this excite as well?'

She looked shocked as I opened the crotchless panties exposing her lips, which were flushed and very full.

Pete looked equally shocked until I saw Susan wriggling on his erect dick which seemed to take his mind off what he had just seen, another guy fingering his wife's puss. His fingers rapidly moved towards Susan's lips and I saw, at last, the satin strap slide between her lips.

Pete and I sat and admired both our girls... with our fingers. Stunning.

'I am sorry Pete only a couple more outfits to go.'

'It gets better?'

'it sure does.' Joanne started to look worried which confirmed my belief that they were just picking and opening one bag at a time. She must have guessed it was going to get worse... or was that better, with two outfits left.

When they came in they were wearing similar outfits in different colours. Joanne in red and Susan in white. They wore off the shoulder, net and lace, body-stockings. The body stopped a few inches below the waist morphing into suspenders and built in stockings. They both wore bikini panties in the relevant colour and matching high heeled shoes. The lace obscured parts of their bodies in swirling patterns. Their boobs however were pattern free and completely exposed under a net covering. The bikini panties covered their bum cracks and labia.

'Absolutely beautiful girls. Isn't that right Alex.'

'it is indeed,' I said followed by a long pause. 'However I am a little disappointed.'

'Really,' said Pete. 'You chose them.'

'No, there is nothing wrong with the outfits, I just think they could be displayed a little better.'

'There I told you Joanne. What a sleazebag,' said Susan.

Pete looked puzzled.

'What he is saying Pete is that up until now we have showed more and more of our bodies, and this time we have covered ourselves, barely, but a little more, rather than less.'

He laughed. 'That's true.'

'And,' said Joanne with a giggle, 'we have stymied him because we wore the panties underneath the costume making them impossible to remove without taking the whole thing off.'

They had obviously thought about it, but so had I. I had brought a little friend onto the sofa with me just in case I needed it.

I pulled Joanne towards me and faced her away as if just admiring her bum. I reached into the sofa behind me and pulled out a pair of scissors with which I snipped both sides of her panties.

'Ohhh,' she screamed in surprise, and then surprised me by turning towards me to facilitate their removal and said, 'I never liked those panties anyway.' They were obviously the ones she had worn over.

I handed the scissors to Pete who was then able to snip Susan's as she came over to have hers removed as well. In fact, as she stood a foot away from him she asked if he could see well enough. 'I could get closer,' she said, stepping up onto the sofa either side of his knees. That put his face level with her shaven pussy as it was revealed. He naturally kissed it, which was what she wanted, before sliding back onto his knee.

They were in no rush to finish their drinks as we played with their nipples and lips. I was not surprised to eventually hear the question that I had been expecting all night.

'So where do you go to buy all these things? Up to Soho?' said Pete.

'No,' I said, 'We have found these all within a few blocks of our flat. We will show Joanne next week when we take her shopping. Of course, it is sometimes not only me in the changing room with her.'

'What do you mean?' he said, puzzled.

'Well depending where you go Susan has to try them on and wear them out into the shop to show me.'

Both Joanne and Pete were surprised at that and both looked at Susan with new respect, or was it horror in Joanne's case. Susan blushed and looked down.

'Well sometimes we have a bit of fun. Do you remember that time when I pretended to be your mistress, and turned to the other couple in the room to tell them that I was sorry we had to hurry, but I had to get him home to his wife. And what about the time you invited that girl and her father to come and visit us if they wanted to see more.'

We all laughed again.

'I'll tell you what Pete, we have fabulous sex after shopping, so it is not just me that enjoys a little exhibitionism. I mean look at these two now.'

That got me a slap from Joanne as they disappeared off to put on the last of the outfits.

'Look on a serious note,' said Pete, 'We are not, how do I put this, we are not into swapping. This is as far as we have ever gone with someone else and while I can see that Jo is obviously enjoying it I wouldn't want to go too much further without talking to her about it.'

'Thanks for saying that Pete. We also have talked about it and while I suspect that we will eventually go further, at the moment we have been saying no penetrative sex. If you like we will switch back to our own girls now and see what happens. I know Susan is going to need fucking soon, but I don't mind whether you want to do the same, here, in the bedroom, or go home for it.'

12