An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 15

Story Info
Out and Out Exhibitionism.
7.5k words
4.67
8.9k
4
0

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 Out and out exhibitionism

The week flew by and before we knew it Friday was upon us.

Over a late breakfast I asked Susan whether she thought we should go back to Small Things. Were there enough new clothes to try on, that she hadn't already seen. Should we try to find somewhere new? I had a look at the internet but couldn't find anywhere so handy that seemed to stock as much. We decided we would go back there but in the next few weeks have a look and see whether there wasn't anywhere new we could go to. We would finish at the Sex Shop.

'Now are you sure you want to come. I am quite happy to go on my own if you want to start cooking for tomorrow?'

'Yeah right, and I am going to trust the two of you to go off to a sex shop on your own. You will have had a couple of hours of her flirting and taking her clothes off and you go to a place with two-person booths showing sex films. Okaaaay. I don't think so.'

I laughed. 'When you put it that way I can understand that I would be in danger of being attacked and then not being able to keep my promise to you. I can assure you that it would be rape. I would not go easy.'

'Well I am going to save you from all that harassment by coming with you. But talking of promises, what are we going to do about Gordon and Pete, in my case, and in yours Joanne, Melissa, Elise Tracy, and oh you name them.'

'I laughed again. 'Flatterer. But I know what you mean. Do we abandon the rules or just... maybe...? Do you know there isn't really any half way ground. We either swap around or we don't. What do you want to do?'

'Whatever we do I think we know that we both love each other and that we will be back together by the morning.'

'Or even earlier.'

'Or even earlier as you say. Are we brave enough to just go for it or cover it in silly rules like, pretending we aren't having orgasms, or only being in the same room, or even having to hold hands while we are doing it with someone else. Can we do it without worrying 'is she tighter than me', or, 'is he enjoying her more than he does me'? Can you watch me without thinking 'is he bigger than I am? Will she ever want me again?'

'I think I can. But I know that last question might be a problem if one of our friends happened to have a really large cock and you wanted to keep going with him. I am only a man and you know how we worry.'

It was her turn to laugh. 'Without the benefit of experiencing that it is difficult to answer. But I love your cock, the size it is and the way you use it. If you really want to know I do not really want to experience a bigger one. How about we give it a month and then talk again?'

'Fine but I think the moment that either of us feel that it is not working we should talk about it. Don't wait for a month if it is a problem. '

A big loving kiss sealed the bargain. I briefly thought about taking her back to bed to make sure that she remembered how good my cock really was but with Joanne coming at one o'clock and preparations to be started for the party tomorrow I didn't think we had time.

Joanne arrived promptly so we set off shopping. I felt that we were good and early so suggested that we go to the Kings Head for a quick livener. The girls had Prosecco which always put them in a good mood and I had my usual pint. I was not in a rush to drink it so the girls even squeezed a second one in before I had finished my pint and was ready to go. I felt that should be enough to take the edge off their nerves. I was not worried about Susan, I knew she would be happy to undress in public. Joanne was an unknown entity.

We were welcomed by the Manager into Small Things, we must have been buying more than I thought. Maybe it was just the length of time we were there.

I did my usual trick of wandering off and selecting items for the girls to try on while they pottered together picking, discarding and generally chatting. After about thirty minutes I was ready. I had selected three outfits each for them which should take an hour or so I figured.

Joanne looked surprised, 'But Alex I have some clothes to try on. What have you got there. Is that just for Susan?'

'Certainly not,' I said trying to inject a note of authority in my voice. 'You admired the clothes that I picked for Susan and wanted to shop with me for that reason, not just to chat to Susan like a girly visit to the mall. Put those clothes back now and try some of this lot on. I have chosen the same size that Susan wears. That might mean they are a little tight on top. Susan, take these into the dressing room while Joanne puts those back. Usual rules now, no looking at the next garments until you are about to put it on.'

I was pleased to see that the lunchtime crowd of mainly girls had now gone. It was two-thirty and the office girls had gone back to lunch. At the moment we were the only people in there. I hoped that would change.

The prosecco must have been working because Joanne came back and giggled after I had told her that she had to come out and show me everything after it was on.

This was mainly an underwear shop with just a few overclothes, like the deep sleeve-holed t-shirts and the mohair shorts suit, so I had put mainly underwear in the basket.

I had chosen something relatively covering for the first item so the first pieces were matching romper suits, one in white the other red. Satin wrap over tops melding down into wide legged French knickers

I saw the door open an inch or two and Joannes head popped out to look around. On seeing I was still the only person there she threw the door open and brazenly came out. Joanne looked good in the red one which was too close to Susan's hair colour to be attractive. They had both kept their high heels on so paraded around the large changing area, striding like models between giggles. I beckoned them to come over and asked Jo what she thought.

'You do have an eye for clothes Alex,' she said. These are lovely, aren't they.'

'Yes they are. Let me feel. Are they satin or silk?'

I ran my hand between the layers of wrap-over materials just under the bust. Far enough in to feel that she had no bra on. My fingers just grazed the bottom of her left breast.

'Nice,' I said, leaving them to wonder exactly what I was admiring.

I did the same to Susan so that she did not feel left out and, dropping my hand felt along the outside of Susan's thigh up the wide leg of the French knickers. I did not need to feel to confirm that they wore no panties under the outfit. Firstly, I had not put any in with these items and secondly, even a string would have left a visible pantie line. I heard voices coming down the stairs, including a male voice. The girls had their backs to the stairs so could not see.

'Don't turn around. You will see the other shoppers soon enough.'

I turned to Joanne and slid my hand up her leg. This time somehow, I managed to run my hand up the inside of the thigh only stopping when my fingers just touched against a sticky labia. 'Oh this feels nice... material.' I said. 'it almost feels that it should be wet-look material.' Joanne certainly knew what I was getting at, I am not sure whether Susan picked up on it.

I looked over towards the stairs where a guy in his sixties was standing watching me standing with two girls in front of me and my hand up the knicker leg of one of them. Jealous or what? He returned my smile.

'So next item ladies. These are the kimonos and have lingerie to go underneath.'

I moved a few feet towards the other guy and said, 'Hi, I hope you and your wife don't mind but I have had to ask my girls to wear all the clothes out into the changing area here, as there is no room for three of us in the cubicle. I hope you don't mind.'

'Not at all old boy. If you don't mind me looking.'

'Hardly. They are good looking girls, and they do like to know they are admired.'

'So it will be okay for me to show my appreciation.'

'Certainly, you can help me choose some pieces if your wife takes a while.'

I moved to stand next to him and for a moment the girls did not see where I was. I was no longer standing by the big mirror, but now closer to the bottom of the stairs. They were more hesitant to come out this time with someone else there. I am not sure why because they were even more covered than last time. They wore brightly coloured kimono jackets, which came down to their stocking tops. One with a black and yellow motif and the other in blues and greens. They both wore black stockings with the high heels.

'Wow, they look lovely girls. Come a little closer, in fact what happened to the parade that you did last time. My friend err...'

'Charles,' he said.

'Thank you. Charles was admiring your earlier outfits and I am sure will give an honest opinion of these too. Alex, by the way.'

We shook hands. I shooed the girls off to parade around the ring as they had before. Susan, I could see, was getting into it. Joanne looked a little pensive. Had she guessed what was coming?'

'Beautiful, girls. Which one do you prefer Charles.'

'The black and yellow, I think but they are both lovely. The stockings do add a little ...Je ne sais quoi,' he said.

He led me straight into the punch line without knowing.

'Yes, they do don't they. But so does the matching lingerie underneath, doesn't it girls.'

I saw Joanne blanche. Susan took it easily She had known it was coming. Joanne had only wondered whether it was coming.

I raised my eyebrows towards the girls. That was enough for Susan to slowly open the jacket to show a matching bra, g-string and suspender belt in black lace. It was all fairly substantial, properly lined, but small and very attractive.

'Wonderful Susan. Joanne?'

She took a deep breath and opened her jacket to show a blue set that matched the colour of the jacket. 'Lovely.'

Charles was speechless. From being helpful to catatonic in moments.

'Oh wow, I mean... good lord,... err,... well.'

'I think he likes them,' I said. 'Why don't you stroll around again and model them properly. Perhaps on the second circuit you could remove the jackets and put them over your arms, so we can still see the colours but we can also admire the back of the lingerie as well.'

I wondered whether that would be too much for Jo but now that she had got in the swing she was determined not to show weakness. I could see the glint in her eye.

They completed the two circuits, their little buttocks twinkling in the spotlights. Beautiful.

'Lovely, girls next.'

I could hear the door opening on the other changing cubicle, and sure enough Charles's wife came out with a couple of items under her arm.

'That's a shame,' I said quietly to Charles. 'Just as it was going to get interesting. The last items.'

'More err... interesting?' he said. I just nodded, his wife was within earshot now.

'How did you get on Darling? Are they nice? Do they fit? Don't rush by the way. I am quite happy chatting to Alex here.'

'Really, you are normally so impatient in shops. Are you sure? If so I will go and have a look for another couple of things.'

I swear he had been holding his breath as he waited for her answer. 'No, no, you go ahead.' She disappeared up the stairs. I hoped for his sake that she did not return while the girls were walking around.

As she walked up the stairs the girls came out wearing the archetypal lingerie sets. Both had Baby Doll negligee sets, Susan's a white lace-trimmed net, off the shoulder affair, held closed only by a bow above the bust. Underneath it you could see fairly clearly a net bra, matching panties and a suspender belt holding up the white stockings. Delightful.

Joannes was a knee-length, see-though, black-net, cover-all with three little bows, one at the neck another at the waist and the third at the crotch. It had string over the shoulder straps long enough that the net started just above the bust which were matched by the tie sided strings holding up the tiny bikini panties. We could clearly see her nipples.

Charles and I stood and unashamedly gawped for a minute or two.

'Susan, perhaps you would do your usual walk. Joanne, just before you go, a moment.' I undid all the bows allowing the coat style dress to float to the sides as she walked.

When they arrived back in front of us I asked Susan to remove the small net chemise type top and show us the matching lingerie underneath, which was completely see through. Marginally pointless in fact. She didn't hesitate and stood proudly as our eyes roamed.

'Thank you Susan. Do you like that outfit Charles?'

'Alex. I am lost for words. I can only thank you and the girls from the bottom of my heart. I love this outfit and of course, the other one, so much, that I would like to buy them for you ladies. They know us at the till, ask them to put it on my bill, preferably when my wife is not in earshot. It will be my pleasure to remember how you look when I pay the monthly account.'

'Charles, thank you so much. That is so generous of you. I think I can find a little something that will remind you of this afternoon a little better than the bill. Joanne, stand still a moment.'

I pulled the sides of her coat to the sides and indicated the bikini panties to Charles. 'Charles, pull on that little string.' He did. All three of us knew what was going to happen and Joanne who had begun to get used to parading around almost naked, was now faced with being naked from the waist down. I pulled on the panties and presented hem to Charles, who held them to his nose and breathed in deeply.

'Thank you for your generosity. A small gift for you to remember us by. Girls off you go and change, before we get company. The girls giggled and ran, just in time as it happened.

'Sorry to have been so long Charles. I just have a couple more things to try. I won't be long.'

'Okay Dear. Why don't you come out here and show me when you have tried them on.'

Charles. Don't be ridiculous. Don't even think about it. What sort of a lady do you think I am.'

He winked at me, and in a low voice said. 'I didn't think so. Was worth a try though.'

The girls came out now and kissed Charles as a thank you for their nighties and as a goodbye. He watched us leave, I felt with a tear in his eye, or was it merely a reaction to the girls walking up the stairs in short skirts. He had had a memorable afternoon.

The girls were in a high old mood now. 'Just one more stop on our shopping tour,' I said. But I was wrong. I was dragged into the Red Lion as we passed it again on our way to the Sex Shop.

The girls were both bubbly now. Their testosterone was up and certainly Joanne thought that she was through the worst. A couple more glasses each of Prosecco and we were ready to move on again. It was now nearly five o'clock on a Friday. Men were leaving work to go home. Some of them may even have sneaked out earlier to spend half an hour in their favourite shop. I fully expected Love Unlimited to be as busy as it gets.

'As I said Jo, just the one call left. This one should be fun as well. You enjoyed the last one didn't you.'

'You don't know how much,' she said. 'I was nervous when we started but by the end when you took my panties, I nearly came on the spot. I almost wish Pete was here. Not really because I am having too much of a good time with you two, but I could really do with a fuck.'

I got an I told you so look from Susan. I had to cover a smile.

'Anyway,' Joanne said 'I think I know where we are going. There is only really one more lingerie shop in this couple of streets and that is Nice n'Easy.'

'Nope, that's not it. But drink up and we will be off.'

As we turned into the street we saw Love Unlimited. Joanne said, 'That's a sex shop you know. I have never ben brave enough to go in. Have you?'

'Sure,' said Susan. 'A couple of times actually.'

'Listen on our way back can we pop in there? Just to see what it's like?'

'We can do better than that,' I said as we reached the door. 'We can go in now.'

Susan led the way, followed by Joanne and then myself.

'Susan, Alex, how lovely to see you,' said Joe reaching for the phone. 'And you have bought a friend. How lovely. Maybe for you as good customers, for the extra entertainment, I can go to thirty.'

Joanne looked a little puzzled but was not really concentrating as she and Susan were looking at Dildos and strap-ons at the time. I winked.

'I hope we don't disappoint, Joe.'

His phone call was answered and I heard him say 'Vic, Joe here. I haven't seen you in a long time. See you soon hopefully.' He put the phone down and dialled another number.

I just laughed. 'Maybe, maybe Joe. I will try for you.'

I thought it was time to tell Jo the truth. 'The clothes are downstairs Jo.'

'Clothes?' she said. 'Here? This isn't our last... Oh my god.'

'Yes, I said. 'It surely is. They have a small range of clothes to try on downstairs.'

Jo blanched, 'Not like the other place, out of the changing room?'

I nodded. 'Sure. Why not? Ask Susan.'

I heard her whisper to Susan, 'Susan this isn't the place where you wore the... blindfold, and err... was it?'

'It really was,' Susan said. 'I did get a bit carried away. But god it was great when it was over. I was soooo horny.'

I guided then downstairs and started selecting some items. I thought maybe just two each or three maybe. It would probably take one to warm Joanne up again.

'The funny thing was Jo, that Susan chose those items all on her own. No prompting from me. I had as much of a surprise as anybody. Why don't you choose one, with Susan's help and I will find a couple more.

I fairly quickly found a couple of items each. I saw the girls had picked out fancy dress outfits, a French maid and a sexy schoolgirl. They would do nicely to warm them up.

'Okay,' I said, ' let's go and try them on.' Joanne looked for the changing rooms.

'Upstairs,' I indicated.

'Upstairs, where all those men are?'

'Well it would be no fun down here. There is nobody here except us.'

'I thought that is what trying clothes was all about. Trying things on to see if WE liked them, not a bunch of horny old perverts.'

'Oh,' I laughed, 'You have met them before have you?'

In fairness that did raise a laugh from both of them. I am not sure Joanne realised how close to the truth that was.

I pointed out the changing cubicle.'

Susan told her that it was too small for both of them to go in together.

'Do you want to go first or second.'

'Oh god second, in fact not even at all. Third?' half-joked Joanne.

'I was right about how busy it was going to be, and never forgetting Joes telephone friends, there must have been twenty men lining the 'catwalk.'

'Why are they all standing up there Alex? Why are they not standing closer?'

'Do you want them closer?'

No, I haven't got my whip with me.'

I laughed. 'Well you see at the end where the big fat guy is? '

'Yes.'

'Well that's where the mirror is. They are lining up either side of the catwalk.'

'Tell me Susan didn't really walk out there with nothing but a blindfold on.'

'No of course she didn't.' Susan looked relieved.

'She also had stockings and a garter.'

'She really did? Ohhhhh no.'

'And knickers.'

'Not so bad.'

'Crotchless.'

'Ohhh.'

'How did she find her way to the mirror with a blindfold.'

The kind gentlemen, used their hands to move her in the right direction.'

'And she really had handcuffs on so she could not push them away.'

'Yup. But really don't worry. If I thought there was any chance of either of you getting hurt or severely molested, as apart from a little bit molested, I wouldn't have brought Susan back. I will tell them that this is your first time and they will respect that.' I hoped.

By now the door to the cubicle was opening. Susan's head popped out. Her cheeky grin told me all I needed to know. She was ready all right.

12