An Apocalypse Rising Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hennis?"

"Yes, sir?"

"What was that boy's name?"

Her mind struggled through the quicksand it was buried with until she stopped caring. "I don't remember." With that she began to shriek in an orgasm that threatened to break her as Kress slipped her tongue past those parted lips and swallowed the sounds of list the other made. Hennis clutched her lover's shoulders, hands moving to the tie at her neck even as they continued to kiss.

Makleen bit her lip so that it seemed she was trying to draw blood, peeling her clothing away revealing pert breasts and dark, erect nipples. She let Pel push her to the ground and let those strong, yet delicate hands massage her, the scent of her arousal filling the air, her eyes drifting from the scene of Kress and Hennis naked on the ground, kissing sloppily with Hennis wrapping her legs around her like she would have any man to looking into Pel's and whining.

"Oh, I know. It's so stressful. This whole thing is so stressful and with all the fucking going on, too." She continued her massage letting her finger slip between thighs and brush those dewy folds before going back up sensuously to cup her breasts, then back down in a slow rhythm that said that they had all the time in the world until all there was from the girl was whining. "Do you want to fuck, too, Makleen?"

She nodded rapidly. "I do."

"Let's go see Misha."

Makleen crawled behind Pel like an eager puppy to find Misha with her clothes around her ankles leaning back, propping on one hand while the other pawed at herself furiously. When she caught sight of the girl inches from her simply looking like she was ready to...service fired her belly. It was good to let go. It was good to stop thinking of everything ahead. "Get down there, I want you to do it." To drive the point home, she grabbed her by the hair with her free hand.

Pel finally focused on the last holdout. Zynn was on her knees, hand braced against the nearest tree trying to stand up in a supreme display of will. "There's something wrong...with everybody."

"Everything is fine, Zynn," she said, untying the redhead's garment at the waist with finger and thumb as the other fingers lifted daintily in the air. Everyone just wants to relax. Don't you want to relax?"

Her world was swimming around her, trying to find the strength to stand up but it was seemingly being pulled from her by the touch of her hand. She tried to pivot away, but all that did was take away her balance to leave her linen now untied at the neck, back against the tree, helpless as Pel pulled it down from the front and off of her body, exposing her pendulous breasts and nipples that grew even harder in the cool air.

Zynn watched her strip, her addled mind looking for anything to grasp onto to resist. "I don't...like girls."

"That's all right. I'm just here to help you relax." Pel leaned in and their chests pressed together. Her fingers found no resistance as they slipped inside Zynn, leaving the soldier to grunt at their passage. Pel's lips found Zynn's ear, each syllable making her squirm. "If talking about cocks will relax you, I can do that." She grinned wickedly. "We can talk about very fit mages if you like."

"Mmm...Goddess."

"Mmm-hmm. We can talk about hard mage cocks and generals splayed like whores." Well behind her amber light glowed brightly and not long after the horses began to whinny and stomp, keenly aware that predators were close.

"Yessss....'

"Close your eyes. Think of proper, elite women splayed and filled."

Zynn reached behind her and turned her head away, wanting to scream, but if she did she'd miss the sweet words in her ear so she settled for panting and shivering like she'd been left out in a snowstorm. The woman stood behind Pel, waiting patiently until she placed Zynn's hand between her legs so she could pleasure herself.

Pel looked at the unnatural beauty of the woman before her, nude as well, entire body shaded in green in ways that allowed her to blend into her environment, hairless, eyes a dull yellow with talon-like claws to match, she appraised the soldier approvingly. "She is pleased."

Pel's heart jumped in her chest.

Green women like her followed behind. "More are coming to seek refuge in the mountains. They are to be collected."

The thought of them corrupted thrilled her. At the edge of her vision she could see the creatures pried the writhing women from one another and took them for themselves. She saw one lord over Kress as the soldier looked up at her in lust and an ember of the proud woman she once was. "Taste of me, surrender to Her, and become."

Confusion crossed her visage for a moment before her tongue extended and touched the creature's cleft and soon her lips were pressed to it.

The woman in front of Pel dropped to her knees and looked up submissively. "Before I hurt you, I am to please you in Her name."

Pel surrendered too.

To Be Continued...