An Arab State Nightmare Life

Story Info
Newly Wed lives turn upside down in an arab state.
5.2k words
3.35
32.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every once in a while, a small incident or a decision can have a big life-changing impact on your life.

One such life-changing incident happened to my wife and me when we were staying in Sharjah, UAE.

I have been working and living in Sharjah for three years. After getting a bit financially stable with a good job, I got married to my wife in India at the age of 27. It was an arranged marriage. My wife is 24 years old. 

Soon after marriage, I took my wife on a visit visa to Sharjah. For those who do not know, Sharjah is a very conservative emirate; it is one of the seven emirates that form the UAE.

The laws of Sharjah are sharia. Therefore, liquor is not available in the emirate. You are also forbidden to store or consume liquor in the emirate.

If you are caught, the punishment is severe (lashes or deportation).

But many who like to consume liquor do it in secret. They buy liquor from other emirates and illegally transport it into the emirate.

After I got married, I rented an apartment so that I could get my wife here on a visit visa. The plan was to bring her on a visit visa, and then she could search for a job.

Since my wife was new here, I wanted to introduce her to my colleagues who could not come to the wedding. So I planned a small party in our new apartment.

As we were planning the party, I realized liquor was missing. I didn't have enough liquor. So I took my wife and went to the other emirate for liquor shopping.

We brought a lot of liquor from the big store, placed the liquor in the car boot, and started our journey back home.

Unknown to us, there were a couple of guys in the parking lot who were keeping a lookout. Now, since my car has a Sharjah registration plate, it was obvious that I was a resident of Sharjah.

These guys were local Arabs, and they started following us. I did not know they were following us at that time.

When I crossed and entered the Sharjah border, there was traffic on the road, so I was driving slowly. It stops and moves traffic. 

After I drove a few kilometres inside the Sharjah area, I felt a slight bump on my car's back. Someone had hit my car from behind. I looked back, and it was an SUV (an old Land Cruiser). The guy rolled his window down and told me to pull over. Now that this is a standard practice in the case of an accident in the UAE,

I naively pulled over on the shoulder. The guy got out of the SUV, and I did the same. I told my wife to sit in the car.

I went back to inspect the damage. The damage was very minimal. The bumper caved in a bit. The other SUV had hardly a scratch.

The guy wearing a white kandura (traditional arab dress) and a blue cap came over and introduced himself as Farid. He was maybe in his mid-thirties. He apologized and said his insurance would cover this. I was happy.

But he said he would have to call the police to fill out the insurance report. Now I am a new driver in the UAE. I have had my license for a year and this car for about 11 months. It was a company car.

Then Farid said the police would not come for such a small fender bender, but we would have to go to the police station.

Now I was getting a bit nervous because I did not want to take my car with liquor inside a police station.

I told him not to worry; I would take care of it. It is not a big deal. But Farid said, "Why not? It is my fault; I will pay for it with my insurance."

I told him, "It's OK; I can manage the damage."

There was another guy who came out of the SUV now and said, "Why are you nervous about going to the police station?"

"Do you have something to hide or do you have warrants against you?" He added.

I was flustered and said, "No, I do not have warrants."

The other guy, whose name later became known as Jabeer, said, "Why would anyone deny free insurance money? Are you transporting liquor or drugs in your car?"

Now I got very nervous. Unknown to me, this was a scam that this type of guy used to do on people who used to transport liquor inside Sharjah illegally.

mostly to extort money.

Before I could speak, Jabeer said aggressively to Farid, "Let's call the police and let them handle this situation."

Farid replied in a friendly tone, "Let us not ruin someone's life because of liquor."

But then he said, "We will not call the police if you pay us dirhams 20,000.00."

Now I do not have this much savings.

I pleaded with them, "I do not have this amount."

Jabeer replied, "What about your credit cards?"

I replied, "I only have about a dirham 1500.00 balance."

Jabeer looked at Farid and spoke something in Arabic. Farid just scoffed at him.

At this time, my wife came out of the car. I explained to her everything in our language.

She understood the gravity of the situation and told them she would give them her gold jewellery.

The guys were not interested in gold as it was not easily fencible in the UAE. Also, we did not have Dirhams 20,000.00 worth of gold with us.

From the time my wife had gotten out of the car, both of these guys were eyeing her from top to bottom.

My wife was wearing a half-sleeve top, jeans, and sneakers. My wife is about 5.1 feet tall and has a slim figure.

Her vitals are 32-28-34. She has fair skin and long hair, which she keeps in a single braided ponytail. She is a good-looking woman.

My wife pleaded with them to please reconsider the gold and the little bit from the credit card balance.

Jabeer and Farid spoke for some time in Arabic and came to an agreement on their own.

Jabeer told me and my wife to get in my car. He also got in the back seat. He told me to follow Farid's SUV. I asked him where we were going. He said we were going to a place to swipe our cards. I started my car and followed the SUV.

We drove for some time away from the city into a more rural area. It was also almost dark by this time.

Farid came to a stop in a deserted area and backed his SUV away from the road. I stopped near the SUV.

This was a very deserted area. I could see some buildings far away. There were no shops here to steal the car. I was not sure where we were. I had not noticed where we had travelled.

Jabeer told us to get out of the car and go into the SUV. I started protesting, but he threatened me by calling the police.

My wife and I looked at each other and then got out and sat in the middle seat of the SUV. Jabeer sat in the front. I thought they were going to take us somewhere else.

Jabeer then turned around and said, "We need 20,000 dirhams; we will not settle for any amount less than that."

I said, "Please, we do not have that much money or gold."

Jabeer replied, "Then, my friend, you and your wife are going to jail and will be deported from the UAE."

My wife again pleaded with them, and I asked them, "Then why did you bring us out here?"

Jabeer replied, "We have another proposal for you guys."

I did not like the sound of that.

He continued, "Farid and I will have a little bit of fun with your beautiful wife, and then you guys are free to go."

My wife had tears in her eyes, and she started shaking nervously. I took her hand and held it tightly.

Farid spoke for the first time since we entered the SUV. "The decision is up to you. The doors of the SUV are unlocked. You can exit the SUV and go back to your car." "We will inform the police, and if you try to dump the liquor, then we will record your video and give it to the police."

I looked at my wife; she had a terrified look on her face. 

My wife wiped tears from her face and said to me in our language, "Honey, we are checkmated here; there is no other way. Our going to jail will be a big disaster for our families back home."

My wife was making a big sacrifice here, so I knew I had to make this ordeal for her as easy as possible.

I said, "You have to use condoms."

Jabeer said, "We are clean; we do not use condoms. Get your wife a morning-after pill tomorrow."

I looked at my wife, and she just nodded her head.

I spoke to Jabeer: "Alright, but you cannot hurt her."

Farid replied, "Sure, we will treat her like a queen."

I spoke again, "also only one guy at a time, no video recording, and no anal sex."

They both nodded yes.

My wife told me to stay in the SUV and not leave her alone.

Jabeer got out of the car and opened my side of the door. I got out and sat in the front seat.

Jabeer is a big 6-foot tall guy with a bit of a heavy set frame and a bit of a dark complexion.

Now Jabeer was sitting behind me. He pulled my wife closer towards him and started kissing her; my wife just sat there like a doll. 

Jabeer was not forceful. He was passionately kissing her. He shoved his tongue inside her mouth.

After kissing my wife for some time, Jabeer then pushed her back. He then started pulling her red top up her body.

He removed her top completely and gave it to me. He moved his hands across my wife's body. He squeezed her breasts over the black bra many times.

He then removed her black bra and gave it to me.

He then started sucking on her firm 32-inch breasts. He sucked them for quite some time. My wife was breathing heavily by this time.

Jabeer then stopped and started lifting his kandura (the white male dress Arabs wear).

He pulled his Kandura to his waist and then pulled his underwear down. He pulled his circumcised dick out. His 8-inch dick was hard.

He motioned my wife towards his dick. My wife reached over and took Jabeer's dick in her left hand and started stroking slowly. My wife stroked him for a few minutes; maybe she planned to just take care of them by giving them handjobs. 

But the more she stroked, the harder he got. She tried using both her hands. Eventually, Jabeer put his hand on the back of her head and started pulling it towards her dick. It was like in slow motion, my wife's face taking jabeer dick in her mouth.

I was hard in my pants, and so was Farid. Farid was rubbing his dickens shamelessly over his Kandura dress.

I turned my attention back toward action. My wife was sucking Jabeer's dick. My wife was good at giving blowjobs.

Now, my wife, unlike me, was not a virgin before marriage; she was in a serious relationship, but she had to end it when her family came to know about the relationship. The boy was from another religion.

She did tell me everything before marriage and was committed to our relationship. But that was before this incident.

My wife was going up and down Jabeer's circumcised dick expertly. Jabeer was groaning loudly. She was biting his mushroom head lightly, and I know the feeling it gives. She was playing with his balls.

He said something to Farid in Arabic, and the look on Farid's face meant Farid was impressed by what was waiting for him.

I was horny, but my blood was also boiling to see my wife sucking another guy's cock, and I knew it was only the beginning. I had to control myself.

as my wife continued to suck Jabeer's cock. Jabeer was moving his left hand across my wife's back, pressing her spinal cord, which made her arch her back.

Jabeer then reached with his right hand and tried to undo my wife's jeans. She had a leather belt. So it was difficult to undo it with one hand.

My wife understood what Jabeer wanted, and without stopping sucking Jabeer's dick for a second, she undid the jeans herself. She then continued sucking his dick.

Jabeer opened and pushed my wife's jeans a bit down her body. I realized that he wanted access to her vagina and buttocks.

Since my wife is short and Jabeer is a big guy with long arms, He was able to easily fondle my wife. He used his left hand and reached and grabbed my wife's ass. He fondled them for some time, then reached out and started playing with her pussy.

As soon as Jabeer's finger touched my wife's pussy, she let a gasp of air out of her dick-filled mouth. Jabeer continued to finger my wife's pussy, and my wife continued to sucke Jabeer's cock.

I could sense Jabeer was coming close to an orgasm, but suddenly he told my wife to stop. My wife stopped sucking Jabeer's dick and looked at him.

He said, "I want to fuck your mouth now."

My wife nodded her head.

Jabeer, who was sitting, got up. His left leg was on the folded seat, and his right was on the floor. He faced my wife.

He held her head with both her hands tightly and pulled on his dick. My wife was now on all fours in the back seat.

Jabeer started moving his hips back and forth slowly. He told my wife to hold on tightly. My wife had opened her mouth, but at the same time, there was little space inside her mouth. She had sucked her cheeks inside. The entire SUV was shaking.

Jabeer started increasing his speed. My wife moved her left hand and held my seat for support.

Jabeer continued to face-fuck my wife for a minute before coming to a big orgasm. He deposited a big load in my wife's mouth. He held her for a few seconds as she finished her orgasm.

Jabeer, let my wife go. My wife quickly opened her side of the door and spat out all the cum.

Farid then gave tissues to Jabeer to clean himself. He got out and went and opened the back door. He picked up something from the boot of his SUV.

Farid came toward my wife and gave her a bottle of water. I should be the one who should have thought about that.

My wife smiled and took the bottle and cleaned her mouth and face of all Jabeer's cum.

Farid then gave her the tissues to dry herself. Farid then told her to move so that he could enter the backseat. My wife shifted in the middle seat as Farid entered from the driver's side door.

Farid then looked at my wife and smiled. He reached into his pocket and got the Tic Tac Mint box.

He gave two mints to my wife and took two himself. I guess he wanted to get rid of the cum stench from her mouth.

As Farid and my wife sat there chewing the mints. Farid suggested she remove her jeans, panty, and shoes completely.

Farid helped her get out of her jeans, which were handed over to me. He then gave me her pants and shoes as well.

Her panty was wet from all the fingering Jabeer gave her. My wife only had her socks and jewellery on her. She was fully nude.

Farid then pulled My wife got closer, and I started kissing her. This time my wife was kissing back. I felt a strong jab of pain in my stomach when my wife started sucking Farid's tongue. They were going at each other like long-lost lovers. My wife was in heat, and she needed a cock urgently in her vagina.

Farid was kissing her everywhere--her cheeks, her neck, her arms, her shoulders. He sucked her tits and played with her breasts. Then he went down and licked her round navel.

Navel licking turns my wife on a lot more.

She was panting heavily. She was trying to pull Farid's Kandura up. 

Farid, who was assaulting her navel with his tongue, looked up and said, "I know you are very horny right now and I will give you my dick, but first I want to taste your pussy."

Farid pushed my wife and made her lie on the seat. He pulled her legs apart and started licking her shaved pussy.

As Farid continued to lick my wife's pussy, my wife started moaning loudly.

Farid had his left hand on my wife's right breast, and his right hand was rubbing her clitoris.

Jabeer, who after his orgasm was away from the SUV, was vaping outside.

He came near the SUV door, which was wide open by his wife's side.

Jabeer stood there as my wife was moaning. He took the vape device and held it near my wife's mouth. He did not force her to smoke it. He just held it there.

My wife took the vape device and took some puffs. She filled the SUV with smoke.

Farid noticed the vape device and took it from my wife's hand. He then took puffs from the device and blew the smoke into my wife's vagina.

The whole thing was so erotic.

Farid then gave the vape device back to Jabeer, and the whole time he continued to suck my wife's pussy.

Jabeer was also now groping her right breast, which was free. He was playing with her nipples.

He then moved and started kissing her, and my wife responded to this kissing. 

The attention from both sides was too much for my wife. She started having an orgasm. The first of the many she was going to have that evening

As she was having the orgasm, she held Jabeer by his head as they continued to kiss each other. Farid, on the other side, was almost held in her leg lock. She had somehow warped her legs around Farid's head. Her right hand was also pushing a Farid face onto her vagina.

Her orgasm lasted at least two minutes before she released both men.

I knew my wife was completely broken. In our short marriage of two months, I knew my wife had a good sexual appetite. We had sex almost daily and multiple times on weekends.

Farid was now looking down on my wife. Farid removed his kandura and underwear completely. He only had a white undershirt on his body.

Farid is also a tall guy, around 5.11 feet,

but he has a better build than his friend.

He also has a fair complexion. 

Farid's dick was a different package. It was 7 inches long but very fat.

The girth was at least 4 to 5 inches in diameter.

My wife, who was lying on the seat, got up and was now kneeling on the seat.

 

Farid was sitting on the seat, and he motioned for my wife to suck his cock.

My wife, instead of going down, climbed on top of Farid's lap with her legs on either side of his body.

My wife pulled Farid closer to herself and said, "I will suck you afterwards, but now please put this monster inside me."

Farid thought for some time and said, "Alright, as you wish."

He lifted her body and then slowly implanted her pussy with his monster dick.

My wife took some time to adjust to the size; she was moaning. I looked down and saw that she had not taken the entire dick inside her yet. 

Farid moved his ass a bit further on the seat so my wife had more space to settle on his dick. Once my wife had completely taken Fareed's dick inside her, she started bouncing on his lap slowly.

Farid was also up, trusting his dick and meeting my wife's bouncing. My wife was moaning loudly. They kept increasing the tempo of their action.

Eventually, my wife got tired and slowed down. Farid looked at her and said, "Do you want me to take over?"

My wife nodded her head.

Farid spoke in Arabic to Jabeer, and Jabeer started folding down the right-side seat, the one that was behind me.

Farid asked my wife to go back, and my wife crawled to the back of the SUV. Farid followed her. Jabeer, in the meantime, quickly went to the driver's side and started folding the rest of the middle seat down.

The back row of the SUV had only two seats, and they were already folded up on the sides.

Now with the middle seat folded down, although not completely flat, it was like a hump, and Farid placed a mat on the back of the folded seats.

Farid made my wife lie down as up on the seat as possible; her head was very close to the centre console.

She looked up at me for the first time and mouthed, "I love you."

She wanted to say something more, but Farid was on top of her. My wife looked down, and he was inserting his dick into her pussy again.

Once his dick was completely inside my wife, Farid started fucking my wife's pussy slowly. Farid increased his tempo and was fucking my wife rapidly. My wife was moaning. Her legs were in the air the entire time. She was using both her hands to hold the front seats so that she did not move too forward.

Farid had both his hands on her tits as he continued to fast-fuck my wife. 

After a few minutes, my wife reached her second orgasm of the evening. Her eyes rolled back when the orgasm hit her. 

Farid did not slow as my wife's orgasm subsided; he continued ploughing her rapidly, and soon she had her third orgasm as well.

Farid too had his first orgasm soon after my wife's had subsided. He deposited his entire load inside my wife's pussy.

12