An Asgardian Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced to watch this threesome Carol held her tongue, fists clenched as she witnessed this erotic transfer of power. Was this still the best outcome? Would Sif hold onto her integrity?? Squeezing her own thighs together Carol tried not to think about how hot she too was becoming; juices staining the crotch of her suit a darker red.

Meanwhile the fallen warrior concentrated on the task at hand, scraping her teeth against Hela's firm petals; still determined to serve this hateful creature for the good of her people. Hela gasped in delight as Sif upped her game, aggressively devouring her simmering core, cream spreading around the woman's beautiful cheeks and down her strong jaw. Tongue penetrating further inside Sif flicked back and forth over and over, lashing at the Queen's G-spot. Clenching her eyes shut as the warrior went into overdrive, Hela cackled in delight.

Behind her Valkyrie pursed her own pouting lips, running her fingers along her mistress' crack before peeling apart her cheeks to gaze at the Queen's taught pucker. More familiar with Hela's dark kinks Valkyrie licked along the length of the superior woman's crack, testing the hollow of her Queen's anus as her tongue rolled against it. Knowing not to slip inside without warning or face Hela's wrath, she leant forward and placed a kiss on that tough starfish. Listening for a favourable growl from her Mistress, Valkyrie licked slowly around the rim of her asshole:

"Ohh Valkyrie... You always were a fantastic ass gobbler!"

Moaning deeply Hela beamed; several lifetimes of servitude had crafted the Valkyrie into the most perfect of whores, the first flick of her slave's tongue against her exit forcing a genuine lustful response from the sardonic Goddess. Such a tender boundary between an act of dominance and submission: between eating ass and taking it.

Licking deeper and deeper into Hela's pulsating snatch, Sif refused to enjoy the delicious womanly taste even as intoxicating juices dripped down her tongue. So this was what the weak willed had come back for again and again and again? Thinking of all the maidens she had taken from Xandar, Earth, Contraxia... Perhaps this truly was her penance for thinking herself above mortal sluts.

Starting a deliberate circular motion with her hips, Hela ground first her pussy into Sif's open mouth before mashing her cheeks against Valkyrie's face, forcing both Asgardian's to feast on her holes simultaneously; each desperate murmur from them was music to the Queen's ears. This went on for some time with Hela flexing back and forth; humiliating Valkyrie and Sif in equal measure. Face squashed between Hela's spread cheeks Valkyrie rolled her sloppy wet tongue around her Hela's sphincter, dutifully rimming her superior as Sif ate her out. Mouths so close and yet so far apart, all that separated them now was their Queen's lustful core.

Watching the orgasmic activity of the Asgardian threesome Carol was reminded of the reality of true submission; how close she had come to this dark temptation back on Earth. The green mist of Hela's dimension crackling with orgasmic intensity the Captain shifted uncomfortably; all too aware that this place was a trap for powerful beings that the Goddess of Death had somehow subverted. If Carol stayed here too long it could consume her like all the Valkyrie before.

Shuddering as two wet tongues swirled between her legs the maniacal Queen cackled wickedly; using up both of her subjects for her own selfish pleasure. Eyes glistening with triumph Hela rapidly lost her composure, running both hands through her long dark hair; twisted antlers reforming upon her head. Breathing deeply she leant backward, arching her back with a sharp crack, thrusting her naked white chest into the hot air. Bright blue eyes staring up into the twisting green inferno above her Hela's mouth fell open as intense heat racked through her body; the Queen screeching joyfully:

"HAAAAA HA HA HA HA!!"

Feeling something hard jammed between her lips Sif gasped as it attempted to slid past her teeth, peeling her mouth away as she panted breathlessly:

A large black phallus manifesting from within the folds of her Queen's sex, the warrior balked in amazement:

"What the hell-nnnghh!!"

Grasping the brunette's head the Goddess tugged Sif forward; attempting to spear her face on the ragged black cock she had summoned:

Gasping in horror Sif resisted momentarily; pushing back on Hela's glistening thighs: "Where did that come fr-mmphg?!"

Big black spear growing out of Hela's pussy the necroblade twisted into Sif's mouth, cutting off the fearful warrior.

Hearing Sif's terrified slurps Valkyrie recognised the signs; preparing her own mouth for a brutal intrusion. Bursting from between the Queen's pearly white cheeks a second spear lodged itself between the slave's lips before expanding deep into her gullet. Gagging Valkyrie groaned as the phallus swelled out of Hela's arse; the slave's cheeks bulging outward as she was forced to swallow its girth to please her Mistress.

Frozen in place Carol watched on in horror as the monstrous Queen face fucked both of her Asgardian subjects simultaneously; using the ragged black cocks she had summoned to turn oral pleasure into torment for her two slaves. Thick shafts slicing back and forth within their gaping mouths, the two spears extended and retracted of their own volition; reducing the proud women to helpless squirming minions in mere seconds.

Lips stretched around this magical cock, Sif could feel the instrument emit a powerful pheromone that once again wrestled with her consciousness; mind becoming blurry as the bulbous head squeezed down her gullet. Hazel eyes rolling backward the warrior spasmed on her knees; her toned body fighting this truly submissive act of servitude.

Climaxing hard, the Goddess of Death tangled one hand in Sif's glossy dark hair whilst the other tugged at Valkyrie's mussed braids, Hela sandwiched between the two of them. Twitching on her knees, Sif swallowed involuntarily as she was delivered another mouthful of that strange viscous green intensity, wishing she had the strength to pull away from her obnoxious meal, eyes moistening at her torment. For all her pretence of strength, the cruel treatment of Odin's first born was now deeply affecting the proud Asgardian.

Blinking back angry tears Sif scowled into the Queen's pulsating pussy, swallowing another generous burst of submission juice along with her own seething resentment. Knowing she had struck a nerve with the warrior however Hela enjoyed herself far too much to care; experiencing utter triumph as she splattered her subject's face in her juices, making sure to dramatically thrust forward as she addressed the cosmic blonde once more:

"You see Mar-Vell!?" Hela bellowed: "This is my true power!! To remake a woman body and soul!!"

Horrified Carol was forced to confront her own hypocrisy: for all her strength Sif could not overcome this magic, becoming a plaything for the most vindictive woman in the Universe! And the cosmic blonde had led her here...

Long since resigned to fate Valkyrie allowed her Mistress to hump her bedraggled face, brown cheeks meeting white over and over again with a huge black shaft suspended between them. Enduring the most humiliating role a woman could suffer all Valkyrie could do was gurgle pathetically as she was literally face fucked by the Queen's ass! And yet she was just an afterthought in this insane submission ritual.

The heat in her nethers finally reaching a brilliant crescendo Hela howled in ecstasy; hips flexing into overdrive as the Goddess finally came:

Pulling both Asgardians further into her sex and ass the Queen then unleashed; her powerful climax reverberating outward; Both slaves' mouths inundated with a pressurised burst of magical juices waves of orgasmic radiation hit their throats again and again, the final burst throwing both Sif and Valkyrie backward onto the floor.

Green lights flashing all around them a torrent of spears exploded out from under Hela's arms; the ragged blades embedding themselves in the dark walls. Dodging and deflecting several of these spears Carol held her ground; refusing to start a fight in-spite of the obvious incentive.

Stretching like a satisfied cat, Hela once again manifested her skintight costume; placing her hands on her hips as she lazily addressed the discarded Asgardians at her feet.

"Not bad."

Exchanging glances Valkyrie shook her head at Sif, pleading with the brunette to stay silent with her big brown eyes; don't take the bait! Rising shakily from the floor the weakened warrior wiped at her lips angrily; attempting to salvage her pride:

"I am not so easily broken you evil demoness!"

Impressed Hela scowled darkly back at her impudent new subject:

"Oh really? Then let me show you what happens next!"

Sauntering over to her slave Hela grabbed the broken Asgardian by her hair; easily dragging Valkyrie to the spiky black throne. Throwing the woman over its arm Hela took great pleasure in flipping up her tiny white skirting to present the bulbous black behind underneath:

Both Carol and Sif gasped in shock: standing out from between those splayed fat cheeks the head of a thick plug protruded from the slave's asshole; the tool inches in diameter.

Valkyrie bowed her head in shame, aware of the judgmental eyes now staring at her rear; the horrified women witnessing the painful humiliation that had kept the slave in her place. Speechless Sif turned to her new Queen:

"You wish to do that to me?!"

"What?" Hela chuckled wickedly: "You thought I wouldn't truly test your fealty??"

Valkyrie groaned as Hela reached between her cheeks once more, twisting the knife:

"Unngh!"

Prying the ragged plug out of her ass Valkyrie screwed her eyes shut, suppressing a whine as Sif gasped: This was a huge dildo, a ribbed black monster that the slave had somehow managed to conceal inside her rectum this entire time. No wonder she was an alcoholic!! No mortal woman could take such an anal assault. Watching from behind as inch after inch slurped free Carol covered her mouth.

The end of her spear coming loose with a wet squelch Valkyrie cried out; crumpling as if Hela had literally removed her spine. The internal pressure finally relieved green smoke wafted up from between her gaping cheeks; the slave's ruined asshole revealed to the watching audience. Valkyrie's but was utterly destroyed; obscenely stretched out after a hundred years of anal torment.

Staring at the Asgardian's sloppy brown crater Sif saw deep into Valkyrie's cavernous bowels, the curvaceous woman left with a permanent gape, her insides practically hollowed out; so this was what the slave had tried to warn her about. Sif swallowed hard; soon it would be her turn.

Hela took enormous pleasure in displaying her slave's ruined behind to the other woman. Grasping her ass the Goddess stretched Valkyrie's big black cheeks impossibly far apart; manhandling Valkyrie's flesh like soft putty as she address Sif and Carol:

"This is what I intend for you to become; broken down into your most lustful depraved form! A creature of my underworld used for sex and nothing more!"

Looking between the two women, the Goddess of Death grinned:

"Last chance to back out..."

Carol shook her head:

"Lady Sif is a Goddess! Not some dull creature!!"

Grasping the brunette's sword from beside the throne Carol threw it to the weakened warrior:

"Show her!"

Squeezing the handle Sif shook her head; mind foggy with lust after all she had been through:

"I-I will not be broken... you may fuck my ass but my spirit is unbreakable!!"

"Not even for Asgard??" Hela hissed dangerously.

Watching from the side-line Carol waited with bated breath; all too aware that they must decide the fate of themselves if their realm had any hope of survival.

Meeting Carol's determined blue eyes for a moment Sif remembered some of her old strength. Swinging her sword the warrior knocked the massive black dildo from Hela's hand:

"My ass will not yield!!"

"This little thing? Hela chuckled, stepping over the discarded spear:

"Oh good Lady Sif; you really haven't been paying attention..."

The chamber shuddering around them Hela raised her hands to summon more dildos:

Bursting from the chamber floor massive black cocks emerged from ragged cracks, each new spear pointed towards the same target.

Backing away from Hela and her demonic dildos Sif cut down several of the possessed phalluses; hazel eyes wide with panicked awe; wondering which of these cocks would be worthy of her ass.

Attempting to come to her aid Carol froze as several imposing black spears surrounded the Captain; their implication clear.

Behind colliding with a cold stone wall Sif swung her sword at the massive cocks bobbing around her; metal clinking against black obsidian as the warrior made her last stand. Standing behind the rows of obedient dildos Hela glared back at Sif as the brunette spoke up:

"For Asg-arggghh!!"

Feeling the wall behind her rumble Sif could not react before the final cock emerged; skewering beneath her skirt and into her trembling ass.

Flinching in place Sif gasped; sword tumbling from her grip as the huge head of this latest bulbous black cock punched between her toned white cheeks.

Shunting her hips forward Sif struggled to think, hands grasping the wall behind her as the massive intruder squeezed into her butt in a single stroke; the ring of her sphincter forced open to allow the spear access to her vulnerable insides.

Wide eyes turning to Carol the cosmic blonde flinched, grasping her own red and blue rear as Sif groaned; the cock spreading her rock-hard cheeks apart before quickly delving deeper:

"Danvers?! Urrrghhh!!"

Groaning Sif shuddered as the dildo spun like a drill; boring deep into the Goddess' immortal ass and sucking the brunette's cheeks hard against the wall. Standing on her tiptoes Sif released a mewl; the weak noise in great contrast to the brave bellows the warrior usually made. Feeling the phallus screw into her however Sif was unable to resist as the shaft twisted into her bowels.

Beginning to flex back and forth within her backside Sif bobbed against the wall; boots scrabbling impotently against the floor as she was ass-fucked by an invisible force. Standing before the brunette, Hela smiled wickedly; using her magics to finally subdue the proud warrior.

Still left bent over the throne Valkyrie lifted her head to bear witness to her fellow Asgardian's desecration; all too aware of the powerful forces now overcoming the warrior's defences. Seeing green smoke begin to waft up from between Sif's cheeks the slave felt a pang of empathy; right now waves of submissive energy were radiating out of the cock into the brunette's behind and pouring into Sif's belly, burning through every nerve ending to create a deep dark hunger.

Naked chest heaving, Sif panted for breath as the incredible heat spread through her weakened body; the scolding hot cock drilling into her ass as it spun deeper and deeper. Coaxed with adrenaline and lust Sif yelped in pained ecstasy as her insides melted; black obsidian pulverising her rear.

Paralysed Carol could only watch; So this was how Hela turned a dignified noble woman, a goddess, into a broken submissive whore?

Transforming before her eyes Hela beamed triumphantly:

"Oh I've missed this!!"

Grasping Sif's face the Queen pulled her newest subject into another bruising kiss. Overwhelmed by the submissive sensations blasting up through her ass this time the brunette kissed her back passionately.

Watching the proud noblewoman give in to this vicious anal treatment Carol exclaimed in horror:

"Its not possible!!"

Tearing her mouth away from her new slave, Sif moaned pitifully, wanting more as the Goddess of Death twisted to face Carol:

"Darling; you have no idea what's possible!"

"Ugh! UGH! UGGHHH!!"

Spear slicing in and out of her ass Sif groaned again and again; her head spinning as her behind was brutally pumped. Belly swelling in time with each thrust the brunette flexed against the wall, cheeks still glued to its surface.

Suddenly deciding she had enough, Hela tore Sif away from her phantom cock; the shaft withdrawing back into the crack from whence it came.

Stumbling forward Sif fell to her knees; gasping for breath as whatever Hela had pumped inside her churned; saturating her soul.

Spears finally withdrawing from around Carol the Captain rushed forward, pushing past the Goddess to reach the stricken Asgardian:

"Sif?? Sif talk to me!"

Mumbling incoherently the brunette flinched as Carol tried to comfort her, clutching her belly as the Captain stroked her back. Hot to the touch, Carol ignored the stream of juices running down Sif's thighs, holding the trembling Asgardian close:

"What have you done to her?!"

"I would say I have widened her view of the Universe," Hela responded smugly: "As well as stretching out a few other things... Did you really think you could trick me?? That her meagre might could match my own?!"

Recognising the Queen's insinuation Carol shifted behind Sif; the Asgardian still bent over on all fours. Flipping up the warriors torn skirts the blonde swallowed hard; greeted by the appalling sight of Sif's newly stretched out ass. The toned flesh of her cheeks now split apart, the brunette's strong starfish was a steaming red crater.

"You've got what you needed right?!" Carol asked Hela: "Sif's made her sacrifice..."

Massaging the brunette's bruised behind Carol flinched as glistening green air burst from between the brunette's cheeks. War skirt rippling, the viscous fumes washed over Carol's disgusted face.

Hela shook her head, speaking plainly to the gagging blonde:

"The ritual is not yet complete. To be my subject Sif must give me everything," Cocking her head the Goddess teased the cosmic blonde mercilessly:

"Of course, a true hero would sacrifice herself in Sif's place... Tell me Danvers, how much is your pride worth??"

Clenching her jaw in frustration Carol looked down on the pathetic creature Sif had become; wracked with guilt and indecision. The choice presented was simple; it was Sif or Carol that would be broken. Before the Captain could make a decision however Sif grudgingly spoke up for herself:

"More..."

"What!?"

Ignoring her companion's question Sif raised her head to make eye contact with the Goddess standing over them:

"Please, my Queen!! I want more!!"

"Sif no!!" Carol exclaimed in horror. How could this empowered Warrior want to give up her ass to this vile treatment!?

Watching from the throne Valkyrie could relate to the troubled Asgardian; knowing all too well the intoxicating power of true submission, the relief of giving up responsibility in favour of Hela's brutal pleasure. Babbling incoherently Sif only reflected this sentiment, peeling apart her own cheeks and presenting her freshly fucked asshole to her Mistress:

"Please my Queen I need more! I-I need you in my ass! I beg of you!!"

Grasping Sif's chin Carol forced the brunette to meet her gaze once more; where there had once been strength in those hazel eyes the Captain now only saw a fog of desperate lust. Shaking her head in dismay Carol muttered bleakly:

"Looks like she's all yours..."

Backing away, Carol blanched as large cracks opened in the floor beneath Sif; revealing a bubbling cauldron of viscous green essence just below their feet. Manifesting a cock out of nowhere the cosmic blonde could only watch as the ragged rod sliced up from the crevice and speared into Sif's ass; the tormented warrior howling as she was penetrated once more.

Possessed cock thrusting back and forth into the Agardian's ass, soon Sif was lost in depraved ecstasy. Sauntering past the embattled brunette Hela picked up the former warrior's weapon. Studying the enchanted blade with its red leather handle Hela tutted dismissively: