An Assassin's Life Pt. 04

Story Info
A Hitman burns up the bed with a hot blonde college girl.
5.6k words
4.74
7.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Part Four of the story of a professional hitman and his adventures traveling across the USA. It could be read as a stand-alone, but you will enjoy it more if you read the other parts first. He is a complex and highly complicated man with many sides to his personality, good and evil, and everything in between. A warning: There can be violence in this story. Then again, it's a story about a hitman. What would you expect? This is the fourth part of a vibrant canvas. I hope you enjoy it.

© 2023 RMcCIV & Rob McCall4 - All Rights Reserved

Secrets

I woke up with a start. Something wasn't right. I instinctively reached under the pillow for my spare Glock, and I realized there was nothing wrong at all. Very far from nothing wrong. There was, instead, a girl's soft, wet mouth on my cock, rolling its tongue around the head. Her lips were tightly wrapped underneath my sensitive glans, sucking and nibbling as the swollen head of my cock slid smoothly against the inside of her cheeks. A feminine hand wrapped firmly around my shaft, working in rhythm with the loving mouth.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I heard Dawn say.

Nice way to wake up! Her mouth continued on my cock. Drawing me deeper, starting to dart up and down faster as her hand joined her lips until she was all the way down, and my 7" cock was in her throat.

I forced myself out of dreamland and opened my eyes to see Dawn sucking me off as a wake-up call. I watched Dawn's curly blonde hair bobbing up and down on my cock.

I teased her mop of hair. "What are you doing?"

She lifted her mouth off of my cock with a loud pop looking up at me.

"You didn't come last night. Shut up."

And she started again. Up and down, faster, as my cock got larger, the head started to swell and get highly sensitive, and my balls began to fill, enlarge and tighten upwards into my crotch as her hand found them and began to fondle them, urging my orgasm on.

I heard a muffled groan from Dawn.

"Cum..."

"Wait! Can't we do a morning lay?

"No!"

My cock started to throb. The first jerks started as my hips found a mind of their own. "If you keep this up, I'm going to cum."

"Mmmm, go-mmm- od."

I grabbed her head tightly, holding it in place as my hips started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum, right now." I warned, and stream after stream of hot morning cum blew out of my balls, my cock jerking six or seven loads of my hot and thick cream into Dawn's waiting mouth.

Actually, a really massive load for the morning, but then again, I didn't cum last night despite the long, slow, hot ride Dawn took on my hard dick.

I looked down at her. My load was leaking out of her mouth, down her chin, and forming into heavy gooey drops that slowly dripped on me, pooling on my tight abdomen and belly button.

She looked up at me, opened her mouth to show it filled with my spunk, and then closed it, swallowed, then opened her mouth again to show me with a triumphant smile; it was all gone.

I looked at the pool of jizz on my stomach and said, "You missed some."

She leaned down, stuck out her tongue so I could watch, and seductively licked and sucked it back into her mouth and swallowed with another satisfied smile, went back to my belly button, sucked it clean, swallowed again, and then leaped up to me, wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders, and smothered me in kisses.

"Good morning, sugar," Dawn said in between kisses.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to my chest, feeling her soft breasts squish against me.

I love that feeling. There's nothing like a pair of natural, naked breasts lying upon your chest and pressing themselves into you. So soft, sensual, intimate, and hot. Nature's aphrodisiac.

"Morning, baby. You're my new favorite alarm clock."

"Ring, ring. Rise and shine, darling."

I looked down towards my cock. "Are you asking to go again because it ain't rising again for a moment or two?"

"She giggled, "No sillyhead," and we hugged, cooed, and kissed for a while.

Wrapped in my arms with her head against my broad chest, Dawn felt like a perfect fit as she nestled into me, not too large, not too small within my grasp.

Even though I'm a large man. (Don't get me wrong. I'm not an NFL linebacker) Except for Medea, I have always preferred smaller, shorter women. I don't know why, but that is what attracts me.

Sure, rich, ripe, and robust girls like Stephanie are a fun roll in the hay, but the more petite girl like Dawn has always roasted my chestnuts. There is something about how they are built. Cute turns me on, and the physical parts fit match up well; how the smaller girl feels in my arms and under me while I'm inside her, especially when she is riding cowgirl. That gets me the hottest of all.

And the assfucking. To be honest, assfucking a girl is my favorite sexual act. So hot. So tight. So intimate. So wrong. And smaller makes it better. I know this might sound perverted, but smaller makes it hotter, tighter, and the hottest of all. I love fucking the ass of a short, small, tight girl.

Dawn and I weren't assfucking, yet. We were lounging in bed, her head in my arms, discussing the future.

A discussion I was dreading but knew was due.

"I assume you know, Jax, I can't stay here, and I can't go on with you," she said.

"Yes, I know."

"But I do love you. I really do."

Dawn looked me in the eye. "Do you really love me, or were you just saying that to get into my pants?"

"Dawn," I said. "I love you, and you are the only person I have ever actually loved in my entire life."

She looked deep into me with the wonder and need that only a 22 year old has.

"Is that true? Jax, this makes me so nervous. I don't even believe I'm saying it to you. A man like you. You kill people. You killed that rapist out in the desert and haven't even explained that to me, and you have guns everywhere. You've got a gun under your pillow. Normal people don't do that. Even in the South! That is scary stuff, you know? I don't know who you really are. Is that true? Do you really love me? That scares me."

I rolled over and took her adorable face into my hands. "Yes. And I will explain all of it to you today. I promise."

"But why would a man like you fall in love with me? I know I'm pretty and stuff, but why. Why would a man like you fall in love with me?"

"Dawn, honestly, I do not know. I don't know. How do you explain love? Sure, I'm hot for you. Come on! Who wouldn't be? Sure, you arouse me. I lust for you. I want to fuck you right now, but that has been true for me with 100s of women before you."

I looked at her to check in and see if that hurt her. It didn't.

"But it's you. It's you, Dawn. You, Dawn. The human being. I want to get to know you. All of you. Who you are. What makes you tick. Your deepest secrets, and I want you to do the same with me. I want to spend my time with you. Hell, my life with you. I want to protect you, and that's already a given. I'm going to protect you no matter what. Somehow you hijacked my heart. If I had known, I wouldn't have allowed that to happen, but you led a sneak attack, and now, you are here with me in my bed, and, yes, I love you. It's you."

And we kissed deeply and passionately.

"Dawn, you are right about me. I have been all over the world, had a million experiences, and met a zillion girls and had many of them. I'm not going to lie to you. , I've fucked 100s of women all over the world. But that was it. Sex. I fucked them. They fucked me. Sometimes it was a one-night stand because we were hot and needed it. Sometimes, it was work or convenience. Sometimes it was passion or what might have felt like love. But most time, it was what is now known as friends with benefits."

"This is very to the marrow of my bones real. And it is dangerous for me since I am exposing myself. You are the first and only one I fell in love with. And that is God's honest truth. I looked at you standing on that railing on Dead Horse Point and fell in love with you. I can't explain why. I fell in love with you, and I believe you fell in love with me. To answer your question. I don't know, but I don't question it. I accept it. And I'm trying to accept that it is going to break my heart. But I saw you there, and Cupid's bow hit my heart. How else can I explain it?"

And I leaned in to kiss her again.

"I love you. And I think you love me too."

She lowered her eyes and said, "Yes, I love you too, Jax."

I waited.

She looked at me with a combination of love and fear in her eyes. "But, I think we may have a problem," she said.

"I suppose so. The way I view things like this, it is either a problem or a challenge to be solved. My business is to solve challenges. So I chose the latter."

She smiled and gave me a long, deep kiss.

We laid there for a while, enjoying each other's company.

Keeping company, being in someone's company, being together, and simply enjoying each other's company is a vastly overlooked and necessary human experience.

We, as humans, are born alone, and we will die alone. It's a singular experience.

We are solitary creatures attempting to make connections with others somehow.

You have a dog that loves you. The first thing the dog does when they see you after bedtime or you come back to the house is go to you for connection. Love, petting, connection.

It is what we all need, connection. The thing about love making it is the only time in any of our lives when we are actually no longer an individual and are physically connected to another, and for that moment, two people are joined as one body.

It doesn't matter the act, the gender, or the reason. Once a cock goes into another person's body for the first and only time, both individuals are no longer individuals. They are now connected and one body together, and that is the biological and emotional importance of fucking whether the participants are cognizant of it or not.

At that moment of connection, you are no longer alone and a singular being in the universe. You are now two coupled together.

What does that mean? We are individuals, like all living creatures, and many of us live a singular, solitary life. That is sad and lonely. Simply being in someone else's company helps.

We are a tribal species. That is why when we are all alone, for no reason except loneliness, we go to a Starbucks, get a latte, and sit there on our phones or IPads with strangers so we are not alone.

Harry Nielson, the forgotten genius songwriter of the 1960s, wrote a song, "One," that became a huge hit by the Three Dog Night. The lyric went, "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know."

He was right.

People kill themselves because they are lonely.

Tragically, people kill others, sadly sometimes strangers, because they are lonely. A horrible, sad epidemic of our times.

So it is nice to have company of any kind, despite the moment being sad. Actually, very sad; Dawn and I were keeping each other company that morning in Moab, Utah, and it was nice.

I was lightly fingering Dawn's clit under the covers as we were cuddling with no intention of rolling on top of her and fucking. I was just playing around, gently rubbing up and down her love button to make her feel good. Unexpectedly, she slid her hand down and placed it on top of mine, taking over control and moving my hand for her own pleasure.

Nice.

We laid there for a while as she masturbated with my fingers, moving them under her clit and then up and over until she used me to move the hood up and started a circular motion across the entire length of her nub.

She was nibbling on my ear, occasionally licking it and blowing gently into it, and whispered, "Put them in me. Finger fuck me, Jax. Make me cum."

I slid my fingers down her soft, slippery inner lips and teased slightly inside. I could feel the tight grip of her walls lubricate and become velvety and smooth. I spread the soft lips that unfolded like a delicate pink flower and, without hesitation, slowly slid my fingers in. The silken walls of her vagina opened and spread as my fingers entered her. I'm always amazed at how different the inside of a woman feels with your fingers as compared to your cock.

With your cock, the experience is all about your cock. How wet she is, how tight she is, how her pussy is caressing the head and grabbing the shaft.

With my fingers, it was all about Dawn's pleasure and the exploration of her glistening tunnel's different feelings and sensations.

I could feel the different textures bends, and how some parts were spongy and wanting to expand, how some areas were tighter, more like wet silk, and the difference between the floor and the ceiling. Her vaginal walls needed me, and I felt them undulate and pull my fingers in.

When I was all the way in, I searched around on the top area for that soft, spongy, bean-shaped tissue that is the tell you've found her G-spot, and started to gently curl my fingers in a "come-hither" motion.

I read somewhere that a woman's clitoris actually extends 5" inside her body, and I don't know if the g-spot is real or it's the long stem of her clit, but when I hit it, suddenly Dawn let out a "Oh My! God! What are you doing?"

It was an immediate trigger. She gasped as a shudder ran through her body, and her hips started rolling and dancing up and down.

I continued my efforts. "Ever felt this before?" I asked.

In between rapidly harder breathing, I heard, "No."

I kissed her.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Uggg, hmmm," was the reply.

"It is your G-spot."

"I don't care what it is, don't stop," came the command.

I kept going. A finger on Dawn's clit and the one on her G-spot. As I masturbated her, she was straining against the bed as if she was in electro-shock therapy. Thriving and moaning in ways I had never seen from her before.

I kept going, and Dawn started squirting.

I always thought squirting was a porn fantasy with actresses holding their urine and then letting it out on camera.

This was not the case. It was not yellow, it was not urine. It was a different viscosity, thick, more like the lubrication of a woman's vagina in a stream, and tasted the same.

It was a first for me. As I said, I always thought "squiring" was some kind of male sexual fantasy, but Dawn was letting it out. My only regret was I wasn't there to swallow all of it.

Now the sheets were soaked as I heard, "That's it. That's it. Don't stop! That's it." and I took Dawn into the mindblowing orgasm I was hoping to give to her, as she screamed loud enough to wakeup the entire hotel.

I kept going until I got the ultimate order, "Stop! Too sensitive." And I did. Sort of.

I paused for a moment and then decided to keep it going and take her because I was hard as a fucking rock.

I kept fingering Dawn, making her crazy, and slowly moved down her body. First, kissing and lingering on one perfect breast and nipple and then moving to the right one, spending some extra time on the magnolia tattoo.

Her nipples were so hard they could have carved rocks. I took her right nipple in my mouth and swirled around it using all of my tricks, from sucking it in tightly to lightly teasing with my tongue to biting all the time, caressing her G-spot, and watching her lose her mind in sexual ecstasy.

It was turning into a form of sexual torture. So much more arousal without release, I'll confess, I was enjoying doing it, but then I decided enough was enough and licked my way along the path of her crotch tattoo down to her pussy to give Dawn her well-deserved second orgasm, but I wanted to make it the biggest and most memorable of her young life.

She was going to leave me and go home, and I wanted to make sure that I was not forgotten.

I took my fingers out of Dawn and spread the soft lips, licked up to her clit, and placed my lips upon her. I could taste her sweetness. I moved down with my tongue and pulled up a taste of her natural honey, spread her hood, and slowly started to tease her aroused clit.

I took a long lick up her slit to her nub and rolled my tongue around it, feeling it become fuller and more present, then shoving my face into her sex, drinking her in a while inhaling her odor. Sweet like honeysuckle, mixed with the sea, and a sweet taste that I can't say I ever experienced before but rolled around the back of my mouth. My Southern Belle was totally intoxicating.

I had never made love to a woman like her. It was as if I was making love to a mountain lion or a wildcat. Dawn was actually growling. Her hips were soft and slinky and writhing in a rhythmic way, but her body language was hungry and poised to kill. Her pussy was shaved bare with now the slightest hint of hair above. Maybe she hadn't shaved today. Her pussy enticed me and begged me to eat it, and at the same time, it threatened to eat me.

I hadn't expected it, but I unleashed Dawn's explosive sexual side, and it was all consuming. She was in a special sexual space and inhaling all and everything she was given and taking command of finding everything else she desired. She had said she was the McBride sister to be with, and yes, I guess she was because, for the first time in my life, I was nearly being sexually overwhelmed by my partner. I have been with hundreds of women all over the world, but Dawn's explosion of sheer sexuality and carnal joy was a first even for me.

It was time to fuck. I climbed up and kissed her. Shoving my tongue deep into Dawn's mouth, smearing her juices all over her face as we French kissed, my tongue probed her mouth, and our tongues entwined.

When I thought the moment was right, I placed the large mushroom head of my cock at her entrance and, in one fell swooped, shoved it in.

"Oh my God!" she shouted as I hit rock bottom. "God! So big. Christ, you're filling me up. Christ!

She took a moment to adjust and then started to move under me, moaning, "Fuck me, Jax, Fuck me, please, and make me cum." She started to nearly whimper. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please."

I did.

I put my hands on her, moved down to her ass, spread her cheeks to give me access to her asshole and to give me purchase to fuck her in long, deep strokes, grabbed them with all of my might, and pulled her pussy up hard into my pelvic bone with her ass and conversely, pulling her away until only the large head of my cock was still in her.

With those glorious pert cheeks spread, I was fingering her asshole as we fucked. Teasing it softly will the full intention to be heading my fingers or maybe my cock in.

I have a spot down on the very farthest left side of my cock where it meets my balls that, for some reason, is hotwired to the head of my dick. Now, I'm larger than most, and this does not happen most of the time, but when I can be totally engulfed in a woman's vagina, and you know how when you are inside a woman, her pussy grabs you, wraps around you in an organic way to draw you in and impregnate her. It's nature, and the muscles at her entrance grabs that spot; there is an electric charge that goes from the base of my cock to my head, puts my foot on the fucking gas peddle, and I start to pound that pussy with authority because I had to cum. Because of my size, it doesn't happen often, but when it does, close the barn doors, Nellie because the cows have been let out!!

Dawn's pussy hit it, and the sensations in the head of my cock exploded, and I picked up speed thrusting into her, splitting her in two.

We were going at it like newlyweds on our honeymoon as I pounded her with everything I had. My cock is three fingers wide at the base, and Dawn was taking it with ease, and the middle finger of my right hand had found some of her leaking juices - she was flowing like Yosemite Falls during the spring thaw - scooped it up and was deep inside her ass using it like a handle of a suitcase to move her up and down.

12