An Assistant with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," she wailed. Her legs tensed, still in the air, she pointed her toes and her hands gripped his arms. "Oh fuck," she said again, this time each word said so slowly and deliberately. God this felt so incredible. Her head arched back, and her eyes closed as she fought to get enough oxygen into her lungs. "Oh fuck," she said, again and again. For a moment the fact he had conditions wandered through her muddled mind, but she pushed the thought away. Too overcome by pleasure to think about anything. For a moment she managed to raise her head to look at what he was doing, but seconds later she flopped back down.

"Oh yes. Please. Please," she wailed, and her toes curled. "You are so much better than my boyfriend," she called out, and then she trailed off into a rhythmic quiet groaning. She began to thrash around on the bed a little, gripping at the bedclothes, as she lost herself in the moment. And then her world exploded into colours and light as pleasure ripped through her body. Brian moved quickly on top of her, covering her mouth with his hand to muffle the sound.

"It's okay," he said repeatedly, in a soft voice. "We don't want the neighbours complaining again." Slowly she calmed down as her orgasm subsided. He smiled at her, sensing she quite liked the controlling approach he was taking. "You are going to be a good girl for me?" He said and she nodded. "You are going to do everything I say?" She nodded again. He released his hand and then kissed her, robbing her of any chance to speak. "You like the way I make you come?" He asked.

"Yes," she said, "but. Ouch!"

"Turn over," he said, he had slapped her harder than before, and to avoid another one Diane turned over and allowed her ass to be positioned just right, so Brian could bury his head in it. He slapped her ass again. "Move it," he said, and Diane began to waggle her bottom in his face. She lifted herself up and pushed his head into her.

"Right there," she said, desperation in her voice. "Right there. Oh shit. Please don't stop Boss. Please don't stop." But Brian simply got to his feet. For a moment nothing happened. Diane realising, he was putting another condom on.

"Oh fuck," she moaned throwing her head back and closing her eyes. Brian had entered her from behind. He moved over the top of her back, so his head was beside hers.

"You fucking do as I tell you," he snarled pushing Diane into place. He took a moment to make sure he was comfortable, kneeling behind her in an upright position. Then she found out why. He began to drill into her pussy unbelievably hard and fast.

"Oh please, please, please," she began to moan over and over. Lifting her body, a little as she did. Brian smiled, catching a view of her tits, now lifted from the mattress. They were wobbling delightfully from side to side as the shock wave of his thrusting went through her body. He pulled her up by the arms and then placing both hands around her neck he pulled her face towards his.

"You little slut," he said. "You thought I might not fuck well huh?" Diane could not believe how long he managed to keep going at the incredible pace he was keeping up. "Well, I know just what you want."

"Oh shit," she said and then added, "you fuck me so good Boss. So good." At this point, he released her neck and she assumed she could flop back down but instead he grabbed her hair.

"Your pussy is mine," he said. "Only mine." Holding her hair allowed him to pull her head back even further. She tried to think, but what was happening to her felt so good. It was hard to focus. He released her hair and again put his head by hers. "You will dump that boyfriend of yours," he said. "That is one of my conditions." He was now plunging deep inside her, and then slowly drawing right back. Diane made no response to his demand and so suddenly her head was pulled back again by his hand under her neck. "You think I am going to share you?" he growled. "No way!" And before she could respond he went back to drilling her hard and fast again.

"Oh please, please, please," she said again.

"You are going to be a good girl and do everything I want," he said, confusing her by withdrawing from her as he spoke. "Come here." He said, roughly pulling her to her feet and discarding the used condom as he did. Quickly grabbing another from the box he led her over to the wardrobe. "Put it on," he commanded, and he smiled as Diane dutifully dropped to her knees taking the wrapper as she did. She did a great job of putting it on with lots of stroking and eye contact. There was even the start of another blowjob. To her surprise, she was pulled to her feet rather than being allowed to continue. "I am going to show you what being fucked by me means." He said. "Give me your leg!"

He had reached down for her leg and at first, Diane had resisted but on his command she relented. Her knee coming up to the level of his chest. She looked down as he offered his dick up to her exposed pussy. As the huge head pushed against her slit, she felt herself lifted, and she was told to put her arms around his neck.

"Shit," she said as she was lifted effortlessly into the air, his cock sliding inside as she was lifted. Diane wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Brian's arms were under her knees, so her legs were bent as she was pushed against the wardrobe. She was completely in his control. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Slowly Brian's hips began to rock back and forth and for a moment she struggled for a comfortable position. Her arms finally settling with one on his shoulder and the other on his back. Each thrust pushing her against the mirror which would flex a little and unbalance her slightly. They shared a long lingering kiss and then Brian buried his head in her neck. Diane began to hold on tight and moan. She loved the sense of being held helpless in the air while being screwed. For a while he just held her there, the long slow strokes of his cock sliding inside her so deep and then back almost to the point of slipping out. It drove her crazy.

"Oh please, please, please," she moaned over and over, but then she found herself saying, "I'll be a good girl boss. My pussy is yours." She paused and then before she could stop herself, she added, "only yours."

"You want to be a good girl and please me?" he said. "Don't you?" He demanded and still the best fuck of her life went on. She would slip down the wall a little, but he would lift her up again. His hip's slow rhymical motion unchanging. They kissed again this time her hand moving to the back of his head so she could push his lips against hers.

"Yes, yes, yes," she began to chant and then. "Oh, fuck I am coming again." She cried and then hard and fast her orgasm hit her. She was turned around and carried back to the bed and dropped on it. On her back now, he made her open her legs and hold them in the air, a hand on each calf and he went back to fucking her hard and fast. Pounding the moaning, crying Diane who realised having barely recovered from one orgasm she was about to have another. "Oh, fuck I am coming again." She cried. Brian's body came down over hers and his hand wrapped around her neck, firmly but not hard. He drilled her for a few more seconds holding her where he wanted her. Moving faster than Diane thought it was possible and then with a cry, Brian came too. The two of them flopped onto the mattress. Brian triumphant, while Diana worried about what she had just agreed to. She did not have long for the fears to be realised.

"At 9 am I expect you to order breakfast, book this suite for another night and then rebook our flights for the same time tomorrow." He said. "Then you have a call or a text to send to your boyfriend. I don't care which." There was silence for a moment and then he added. "Then if you are lucky, I'll fuck you in the shower while we wait for breakfast to be brought up."