An Autumn Day at Headlands Beach

Story Info
Stevie and Dani build their relationship.
1k words
3.44
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold wind was blowing that Saturday in October at Headlands Beach. Dani and I felt the chill in the air as we walked along the edge of the water. The ubiquitous beachgoers of summer were no where to be seen.

We had let our relationship move at its own pace, fast. The nightly FaceTime chats, the weekends together, and occasional personal chats were reminiscent of my days with Tom.

Tom had learned of my attraction to women shortly after that first time I had indulged in sex with Dani. A subconscious desire to be caught doing a woman had led to fucking Dani in the master bedroom. He just happened to open the bedroom door that weekend afternoon.

I stared across the park observing its landscape: its narrow beach, grasslands, the distant trees, buildings.

"This place in summer is interesting. Have you ever seen the sand sculptures?"

"I have," said Dani. "They're awesome."

The contest to construct larger than life sculptures was last held in summer 2021. The figures included an owl head, a family of cats, Neptune's head, mother with child, to name a few.

I mentioned that "I used to make sand castles as a little girl."

She replied, "I used to just dig holes."

"I like Neptune's Head."

"Is that because you're into Greco Roman mythology?"

"That must be it."

If it wasn't so cold I would love to skinny dip. I wish I could do so without being arrested.

Ex lovers came to mind.

"I met Tom when we were in juniors at Ohio State. He approached me in the cafeteria one day. We didn't really get serious until after graduation."

"So you guys were just friends for a couple of years."

"I was 26 when we got married and not long afterward I became curious about making love with a woman."

"I'm betting you used to sneak a peek at his girly magazines."

"He didn't have magazines. I had to go on the internet and look. I always made sure to clean the browser history."

"That's the smart thing to do."

"I still think about him. He's a really good guy."

She nodded then spoke candidly. "My first love was Kristen. We were sophomores at Canton High school."

"Did you guys have a class together?"

"We were on the swim team."

She had told me about her "friend" Kristen during our online chats before our first kiss. I guessed that they were more than friends.

I asked, "were you out in high school?"

"I came out after graduation. Months before then Kristen and I had already gone separate ways."

"Have you run into her since then?"

"Once," said Dani. "I had gone to the track for a run."


"Did you guys talk?"

"Briefly," said Danielle.

"Before we met did you ever indulge in sex at anyplace unusual or risky?"

She chuckled at the remark but remained secretive.

"Tom and I once did it on this beach that night we got engaged."

"I was in a relationship with my college roomie during my senior year. Her name was Lisa. I remember Halloween that year. She and I ran through the dorm wrapped in toilet tissue head to foot."

"Kinky," I replied.

"We were pretty lit so we got back to the common room and cut the paper off."



I gave a smiling nod.

The day Danielle and I got caught brings up mixed memories. Months later I can joke about it. Back then it was a painful time. I cried. He yelled.

She asked, "what's the status of the house."

"It's on the market. We'll split what remains of the proceeds after we pay off the loan."

"I brought my vibrator."

"Is it in your pocket?"

"Better," she replied. After a pause of one second she added, "in my panties."

There was no need to ask how often she masturbates. We walked in silence for a few steps then she pulled her controller from her back pocket and activated it.

Within seconds I knew that the toy was sending vibrations into her clit and G spot making her feel really good. She dropped to her knees then went onto her back.

I sat beside her in the sand locking my eyes onto her face as though waiting for a sign of her orgasm.

Suddenly, though not unexpectedly, Dani sighed and flashed a toothy grin. I knew she had achieved an orgasm.

"May I borrow the toy?"

She nodded smiling.

In the privacy of a restroom stall I inserted the violet sex toy. Just outside the structure I gave Danielle a look and a silent nod saying that I was ready to masurbate.

As I sat on the park bench my body soon reacted to the vibrations going into my clitoris and G-spot. I felt muscle contractions around my thighs, legs, pelvis and vaginal walls. My heartbeat raced.

Dani fixed her eyes on me sharing my pleasure.

Muscles suddenly relaxed relieving the tension that I felt. My long awaited climax brought a toothy smile.

"That was awesome."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"My panties are soaked, but it felt so very good."

By late afternoon we had returned to her residence in Queensdale apartments where I had spent Friday night. While sipping coffee we engaged each other in girl talk. The memory of being caught with each other was still fresh but we avoided the subject.

"I need to pee."

She did not respond.

Moments later I rejoined her in the living room having left my clothes and underwear on her bathroom floor.

"I'm not doing your laundry." She teased me.

A look into my eyes gave way to a deep kiss. Her caress crept downward squeezing my buttocks then slid into my lady parts.

"Can you use the vibrator?"

"You drained the battery. It's recharging."

She withdrew her hand only to take me by the hand to her bed. There she crawled atop me squashing my boobs under her boobs.

"I'm gonna cum. I can't stop it."

She ignored my warning but only rubbed harder on the swollen organ.

Her fingers slid backward to my vagina which by now had ballooned. Suddenly my climax ejected her fingers and she licked the wetness from them.

Minutes afterward we returned to the sofa.

I asked, "will you make a YouTube video with me."

"About our daily lives?"