An Avenger's Hex Ep. 06

Story Info
We Interrupt this Passion.
3.4k words
4.73
4.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun gradually rising over the town of Westview, the two Avengers made passionate love. Caught up in each other's bodies, Natasha and Wanda groaned in harmony as they rolled together beneath the sheets; forgetting the long road of chaos and sex that had led them here.

Kissing lustfully, Wanda let Natasha taste herself; the flavour of both the redhead's pussy and ass still fresh on the Witch's lips. Moaning deeply into her mouth, the former spy smirked:

"My turn."

Moving swiftly, Natasha used all the skills she had developed over a long career in Sexual Espionage to pleasure her young lover. Body already amped up from eating the other redhead, Wanda panted as Natasha arose, sending the young Witch higher with each passionate kiss, each pinch of her nipples, each teasing stroke of her fingers against her swollen pussy.

Breathing against Wanda's neck, Natasha explored her pale skin; perfect teeth nipping on the Witch's earlobe both sensual and exhilarating. Knowing exactly how to arouse and subdue, the redhead engaged her lover with unbridled fervour.

Laid out on her back Wanda groaned, her hips grinding against whatever body part of Natasha's was closest, her hands exploring that curvaceous body. Cupping and squeezing first her breasts and then her ass, the young woman beamed.

Finishing with her neck, Natasha moved down to the girl's pert breasts. Already sensitive, every touch creating magical explosions behind Wanda's eyes. Natasha spent her time suckling each breast, grabbing each nipple between her teeth and pulling on them to drive Wanda wild. But even as she played with those globes, one of Natasha's hands moved down between her legs and began to rub Wanda's pussy.

Now done with Wanda's breasts Natasha moved down to her core. On her way, she took a slight break and tongue fucked the girl's belly button. Caught between lust and laughter the young Witch mewled, Natasha moving on before she had a chance to argue.

Kneeling between Wanda's legs, Natasha took a moment to breath in her beautiful bare pussy before kissing her way to its centre. Tasting her hot flesh, the redhead's full lips sucked Wanda's wet peach into her mouth. Hips thrusting into Natasha's bedraggled face, Wanda wept as she worked through the intensity of her feelings.

Settling in, Natasha brought her hands up to control Wanda's flailing hips whilst her fingers spread the girl's flower. No longer holding back, she drove her tongue straight into Wanda's warm depths. Using her passion and skill, Natasha, rolled and twisted her tongue, intermittently blowing and sucking to bring Wanda to the heights of ecstasy.

Overcome Wanda soon exploded: Welling up from the center of her being, the redhead's whole body convulsed; gushing cream on Natasha's perfect face. Taking it gladly, Natasha continuing to tongue fuck Wanda as her cheeks were doused again and again.

As Wanda came down from her orgasm, Natasha slid her tongue out of her lover and did one last slow lick up the girl's entire slit, her tongue spread flat. But the Avenger was far from finished:

Without saying a word Natasha twisted her body between Wanda's legs. Facing her, Wanda stretched one leg up and over her hip whilst the other leg slid under her leg and up her side. As they both slid into place like two pieces of a puzzle, the lips of Natasha and Wanda's pussies sealed together as their lust became united.

Natasha began to rock slowly, gyrating her full hips and pushing into her lover. At first she did all the work, but it didn't take long before Wanda joined in; her hips moving in sync with Natasha's own. This was a new level of intimacy the two redheads had never achieved before. In that moment, Wanda needed her pussy in contact with hers and the feeling was heavenly. As they moved against each other, the friction against their clits built in tandem. But it wasn't painful, it was super charged, every nerve ending alighting between the two lovers.

Both caught in the those of passion, Wanda and Natasha locked their hips together, pushing into each other's bodies and building towards the final moment. Feeling another orgasm building, Wanda's lashes flickered closed, only for Natasha to call out to her:

"Wanda! Ugh! Look at me!!"

Natasha locked on to Wanda's gaze and didn't blink; connecting with the girl on a far deeper level.

Erupting together in ecstacy, the two redheads screamed in unison, bodies twisting against the bed as they came as one. Joint orgasm overtaking both Avengers, they collapsed in a naked heap; sprawled out on the bed as they spasmed in tandem.

Slowly calming down from their joyous sexual union, the Scarlet Witch and the Black Widow embraced beneath the tangled sheets. Laying together, the two women stared back at each other as warm light began to shine into the bedroom.

"So Wanda... Was that more like me??"

Recovering her breath, Wanda took a moment before she replied:

The two Avengers had finally let go of everything that had held them back; their colourful costumes from last night discarded haphazardly around the bedroom.

For once it was enough for them to just be together, without all the pretence that had always kept them apart.

Smiling sadly back at her, Natasha took in her lover's beautiful face, gently kissing her shoulder as Wanda finally replied:

"It's not a bad impression."

Tilting her head Natasha pushed her girlfriend for answers:

"So if I'm not your Natasha... what am I??"

Leaning over her, Wanda gently stroked back the beautiful redhead's wavy locks, her gaze falling onto the orange necklace:

"Who are you?..."

Holding her gaze, Wanda finally decided to be honest: "You Natasha, are a piece of the soul stone and a piece of me... You are my fantasy, my lust... but mostly you're my love."

Listening to her romantic eulogy, Natasha couldn't help but kiss Wanda; the two women making out in the morning light. Finally peeling away however, the redhead murmured:

"Then why not stay here in Westview? Why not stay with me??"

Hugging Natasha, Wanda rested her head on the Avenger's chest; listening to her heartbeat as she quietly replied:

"I'm sorry... But I can't imagine Natasha in all her perfection, all her imperfection... You're just a shade of the woman I loved."

Considering all the Witch had done here, Natasha realised that Wanda had built this world for her, the two finally escaping the violence and destruction they had always known to find a moment of peace in the suburbs; with only sex and fun to fill the short time they had together:

"So the illusion has to end..."

Wanda nodded back to Natasha.

"Well personally I think we've made good use of this body!" the redhead joked, sensing her lover's heartbreak: "Where did it come from by the way??"

Blinking away her emotion Wanda shrugged:

"Well I never said I had all the answers... but I suspect we still have enemies outside of Westview..."

"Maria..." Natasha murmured indignantly: "Did she ever stop manipulating us?!"

"That doesn't matter right now," Wanda responded, kissing Natasha once more: "All that matters is this moment; all that matters is us."

Making out the two Avengers took their time, spending a while longer wrapped up together before Wanda finally crawled out from under the sheets; leaving her spent lover to rest as she prepared for the day.

Not bothering to shower, Wanda pulled on an old red hoody before tugging up her loose-fitting sweatpants. Sitting on the edge of her bedspread, she smiled ruefully as Natasha snored; hesitant to wake her lover when she slept so peacefully.

Knowing she could put it off no longer, Wanda attempted to rouse the redhead. Deciding they needed coffee, the Witch began to flex her fingers; preparing the magic that would summon her desire.

Expecting twirling waves of red energy around her twitching fingers, Wanda frowned when nothing happened. Trying once more the redhead flinched; weak sparks escaped her hand before fizzling out.

"Wanda, Wanda... You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you??"

Feeling the room darken and the air become cold, Wanda twisted to face the intruder, mouth falling open as the woman finally revealed herself:

Expecting a demon, Wanda was surprised at the appearance of her neighbour; her helpful friend having suddenly become a much more imposing figure:

The mature woman wore a slinky green gown, her shoulders wrapped in a sheer purple shawl. Long dark waves of hair framing her gaunt but beautiful face, Wanda took in the dark mascara and red upturned lips; the woman's expression so unlike the kind woman she had come to know. Wafting closer to Wanda, the brunette radiated power... And danger.

"Agnes?! What are you doing in here?!"

Standing up from the bed Wanda protested; ready to rewrite her reality. Raising her arms, the redhead gesticulated; summoning her power only to find it diminished once more. The devious intruder just chuckled:

"So you saw through my little meat puppet? No matter, I'm done with her anyway."

Flicking her wrist calmly, Wanda gasped in horror as she was bound in purple light; the other woman's power mysteriously similar to her own:

"Ugh!"

Struggling in place the Avenger found herself to be quite helpless, calling to her love:

"Natasha!!"

Unresponsive, the redhead remained laid out on her front; face still pressed into the crisp white pillow as she snored. Realising that she must be under some sort of trance, Wanda became angry, turning her attention back to their unwelcome guest:

"Who are you?!"

Smirking victoriously the woman stepped into Wanda's personal space:

"Oh where are my manners! Agatha Harkness; Witch extraordinaire."

Flummoxed by this unforeseen variable upturning her fantasy world, Wanda gawped:

"What do you want?!"

Perching on the bed beside her lover's sleeping form, Agatha licked her lips theatrically:

"Your power of course," eyes narrowing Agatha's expression turned cold:

"And I always get what I want..."

Leaning over Natasha, the Witch ran her blackened fingers down the curve of the redhead's back; eying Wanda suggestively.

Wriggling in her cosmic chains Wanda growled:

"Let her go!"

"How about a trade; Scarlet Witch... I'll let you keep your perfect little life, Natasha et al, and you give me your power??"

Hearing the moniker that she had always tried to suppress, Wanda held firm despite her increasingly dire situation:

"You think I don't know what I am? My power, this world I created?? Forcing this won't change anything!!"

Laughing wickedly Agatha rose from the bed, getting up in the girl's face:

"Oh Wanda; you may understand but you certainly don't comprehend!"

Waving a hand, Wanda winced as the wall of her home exploded outward; dust and light cascading into the bedroom:

"After you; Superstar!!"

Thrusting her backward the Witch threw Wanda outside, the redhead yelping as she tumbled down onto the front lawn.

Coming to a rest on her back, the winded redhead was grazed but otherwise unharmed. Looking up to see Agatha standing in the ragged hole left in her home; Wanda wondered what else this evil woman could have in store.

Attracted to the sound of the blast Wanda's neighbours rushed to see the commotion, various friends and passers-by collecting on the sidewalk:

"Tell me Wanda; why are there no men in Westview??"

Attempting to right herself, Wanda rested on her haunches, still reeling as she replied to Agatha's question:

"What??"

Looking around at the gathering crowd, in that moment Wanda realised how selective she had been when assembling her cast; all female faces staring back at her. Considering the question Wanda was at a loss; had she chosen only women on purpose or subconsciously?? Caught up in her fantasy Wanda honestly didn't know...

"Let me guess," Agatha deadpanned theatrically: "You kept the menfolk and kids tucked up in bed whilst you lived out your little lesbo fantasy? Pathetic!"

"No!" Shaking her head in denial, Wanda attempted to stand. Struggling without her powers, the redhead fell back onto the grass, feeling weak:

"I am not what you say I am!"

Pushing through the female throng, Dottie rushed to the troubled girl's aid:

"Wanda are you alright? What's happening?!"

Shaking her head dismissively, the Witch above them lazily raised her hand:

"Come now Wanda; let's be honest shall we??"

Flicking her wrist, energy twirled outward from Agatha's hand as she cast another spell. Looking up at Dottie, Wanda gasped as the purple light affixed itself to the elegant blonde's temples; releasing the entranced woman from her Hex.

Blinking the housewife took in her surroundings blearily before affixing her gaze on the redhead beside her:

"Dottie??" Wanda asked apprehensively.

"Mistress??" Nervous to be talking freely, the blonde housewife stuttered:

"My name is Sarah..."

Holding onto Wanda, the redhead was surprised when Dottie began to stroke her thigh in a decidedly too friendly way. Continuing on the aroused blonde sounded manic:

"Maybe you, Nat and I could have a three-way? Or I could hold a Planning Committee meeting that turns into an orgy?? If you like that storyline Mistress???"

Confused, Wanda turned back to the other Witch:

"What? Why are you making her say this?!"

Shrugging, Agatha responded honestly:

"She's your meat puppet I just cut her strings."

Waving her hand, a disturbing whispering rustled out across the lawn as Agatha cast another spell. Looking around, Wanda watched in amazement as the Witch released all the women crowded around her:

"I don't recognise my face in the mirror!"

"I used to try to resist you but now I'm just soo turned on..."

Twisting to face each woman as they revealed their hidden lust, Wanda went pale; faced with the consequences of her magic:

"The girl from the coffee shop is my lover!" Bev explained excitedly.

"I-I masturbate... constantly!" Dottie exclaimed: "And I think I might be gay now?!"

"We feel your lust, your desire!!" The crowd chanted, pressing closer to the young Witch. Overwhelmed by all this eroticism, Wanda shrank; intimidated by her own Hex:

"You're fine, it's fine," Wanda moaned, "I can give you all the pleasure you need, just... one at a time!!"

"Please, we want more Mistress!!"

"And why's Natasha so special?!" Dottie grumbled bitterly, "I mean just because that slut will bend over and give up her-"

"-STOP!" Flaring the last of her power, Wanda watched in horror as red light flickered around their nethers. Collapsing to the grass the woman writhed in ecstasy all around her.

"Bravo!"

Clapping, Agatha cackled delightedly:

"But heroes doesn't torture people with lust Wanda!"

Confronted with the consequences of her actions the redhead's lip quivered, in-spite of her duplicity the Elder Witch was not wrong; Wanda was the villain of her own story. Finally breaking down the redhead sobbed, eyes brimming with tears:

"I'm sorry!"

"Not yet..." Agatha replied menacingly.

Front door bursting open Natasha ran out onto the lawn. Dressing in just a white t-shirt and knickers, the concerned Avenger rushed toward her love:

"Wanda!!"

Reaching for her Natasha froze; twitching in place as her naked limbs were bound in purple light. Coming to a stop, the redhead wriggled helplessly as she was born aloft. Floating down to greet her Agatha beamed:

"Ahh Fake-Natasha; Fatasha if you will. You're Scarlet Witch's slutty pride and joy.... But let's see who's underneath this cheap impersonation."

Subdued and afraid, Wanda knew it was all over. Somehow this evil Witch had been manipulating her whole world so that they would reach this inevitable confrontation. Her Hex would collapse, and her fantasy life would disappear. But Wanda only had eyes for one, the redhead holding her gaze tearfully:

"Nat, I-I-"

Nodding, Natasha ignored the Evil Witch as she roughly grabbed the amber necklace around her neck:

"I know..."

Tearing the soul stone away from her, in an instant Natasha was gone; revealing the nerdy brunette beneath.

"Wuh!" Blinking blearily in the light of day, the confused Doctor glanced around at her strange company:

"Uhhh!? What the freak is going on?!"

Grinning Agatha looked between the Doctor and the Witch below:

"Nice to meet you Darcy..."

Realising she was half-naked the girl blushed:

"Ummm... Where are my pants?"

Confused, Darcy attempted remember the last few hours but could only visualise the sensations; passion and lust pervading her thoughts. Aroused and concerned by this new threat, the brunette looked to Wanda:

"Does my ass hurt for the reason I think it does??"

"You see Wanda?" The Witch cackled ruthlessly: "Your true love is dead!! Nothing will change that. But give yourself to me and I can perfect your hex; give you the happily ever after you always wanted."

Tears streaming down her face, Wanda was racked with indecision having lost Natasha and control of her little fantasy one after the other. Filled with self-doubt and shame, the redhead looked from her horny audience of housewives to the brunette whom had been impersonating the woman she loved. Self-hatred mounting in the pit of her stomach, Wanda came to a dark decision:

"Take them! I don't want them!!"

Eyes widening Darcy shook her head:

"Wait, Wanda don't do this!"

Closing her fist in triumph, Agatha sealed the brunette's mouth shut:

"Don't worry honey; you'll get your turn..."

Rounding on the Scarlet Witch Agatha beamed: Finally she could take the uppity redhead's powers without resistance. All her scheming had led to this moment; when Agatha not Wanda would become the ultimate force of Chaos.

Leaning over her prey, the Evil Witch dragged the girl into a possessive kiss; enjoying how she easily overwhelmed her distraught counterpart. For days she had watched this child play pretend with her barbie doll. Biting hard on her lip, Agatha enjoyed how the girl hissed in pain, tugging possessively at soft flesh with her sharp teeth; it was time to show Wanda how a real Witch fucked.

Using their connection to siphon more power from the girl; Agatha felt scarlet energy pass between their open mouths; tangling between duelling tongues whilst weakening Wanda even further.

Overwhelmed by all that had happened Wanda gave in to the kiss; ready to be rid of all the pain and pleasure her powers had caused. Gradually draining her resolve the redhead became paler and weaker as more of her strength was sapped by the evil Witch. Finally tearing her mouth away, Agatha threw the redhead back down onto the lawn:

"Come on toots; you know what I really want..."

Wiping her sore lips, Wanda turned away from her tormentor; the redhead prepared to suffer the hardship she deserved. Pressing her face into the grass, Wanda dutifully arched her back. Grasping the stretchy hem of her sweatpants, Wanda preceded to drag the soft grey fabric over her hips; revealing the slender Witch's pale behind to the enthralled audience around them.

Smiling dangerously, Agatha stared down at the girl's tight upturned ass. Glaring at the watching crowd of women, it was obvious to Agatha that these horny repressed housewives would not intervene; they just wanted to watch a good show. Nevertheless, from beneath her shawl the dark sorceress drew a pair of magical cocks; throwing them to their hungry audience.

Kneeling behind the redhead, Agatha's dark eyes drank in the girl's pert cheeks still as the women of Westview scrambled over each other for the sex they craved.

Bound by the Witch's magic, Darcy struggled as Agatha rounded on Wanda; watching helplessly as the evil woman descended on her willing prey. Twirling her fingers around her own crotch, the Doctor's eyes widened as Agatha summoned a huge purple phallus that affixed itself to her person; the erect glowing cock pointing directly at Wanda's vulnerable ass.

12