An Avenger's Timetryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrap your legs around me."

Hesitant to give herself over so entirely to this Avenger, nevertheless Wanda moved her long legs around Natasha's waist, lost in the redhead's knowing eyes as if their roles were switched; the Black Widow hypnotising the Scarlet Witch. Beginning to slowly pull back, Natasha removed inch after inch from deep inside the Sokovian before pushing forwards until it was all basic inside; the two woman beginning to make love.

"Ohhh Romanoff!!"

Gasping Wanda flexed against the bed; lashes fluttering as the redhead effortlessly found her g-spot, the mature woman penetrating the girl again and again and again.

Soon Natasha established a slow but steady rhythm, wide hips gliding smoothly against Wanda's more lithe curves; thrusting in and out of the young brunette as she moaned in ecstacy.

Keen to connect with her lover Natasha stared into those huge round green eyes, Wanda's gaze telling the redhead that the Witch was overwhelmed, their current intimacy clashing with their previous distance. After all Natasha effortlessly brought Wanda to a heightened state of arousal that none of her previous sexual encounters had taken her to!

For a long time not a word passed between them. Wanda was so horny at this point she would have loved nothing better than to beg to be fucked and fucked hard, but she was so captivated by this loving treatment she couldn't say a word, she could barely even think, all she could do was lay there and allow the woman above to show her passion she had never known before.

Captivated Wanda leant up to press her lips back to Natasha's own, sealing them together. Pushing her tongue into the redhead's mouth, Wanda expected some resistance, again amazed to find how easily they interlocked; as if Natasha could predict her every move.

Tongues twirling together Natasha began increasing the speed and power behind her thrusts, slowly building her steady pace. Wanda's pussy tight around her strap-on, Natasha revelled in the truest relationship the redhead had ever known. Once this girl had been so broken and vengeful she had taken out all that anger on Natasha's ass. Now, thanks to the redhead's time with her, Natasha could connect with Wanda emotionally without all that needless thrashing.

In no time at all Wanda was at the edge of what felt like the biggest orgasm of her life, the young brunette so close to that edge she didn't think anything could stop her going over it.

Squeezing Natasha tightly with her thighs the redhead felt an uncomfortable internal twinge:

"Unngh..."

Keen to stay in the moment the redhead ignored her groaning bowels; years of intense anal abuse having turned her sensitive insides to jello. Resisting an uncomfortable and distinctly unromantic urge Natasha's eyes widened in horror:

"Phhhht!"

Blushing the redhead finally broke eye contact with the girl beneath her. Seeing her confident lover's facade immediately fall the Witch giggled in surprise, the intense tension between them finally broken:

"Hey!" Natasha moaned, managing to maintain her thrusts even as Wanda laughed in delight:

"Sorry..." Still holding the redhead between her legs, Wanda enjoyed taking back some of her power and couldn't resist squeezing Natasha's belly once more:

"PFFT!!"

The Witch cackled with joy as the redhead blushed before kissing Natasha once more. Giving in to this little humiliating lapse, again Natasha was reminded of how Wanda had always accepted her as she was; broken ass and all:

"Oh yeah?"

Responding to her lover's playfulness at the last possible second Natasha slowed down, just enough to prevent Wanda from going over the edge, the loving redhead finally breaking her pace so she could deny Wanda the orgasm craved:

"Don't be mean!!"

Moaning the brunette willed herself to cum but it was no use; Natasha still essentially in control. Coming down from her high the girl gasped as Natasha sped up her thrusts again, taunting her less experienced lover by holding her at the brink of ecstacy.

Bringing a finger to Wanda's open mouth the girl didn't resist when Natasha slipped a digit between those plump red lips. Afraid to complain and break the spell Wanda whimpered and cried in frustration as Natasha kept her on the edge, sucking hard on the digit presented to her while her body demanded satisfaction. Knowing just how to provide this for her, Natasha however bided her time to allow for her next cunning manoeuvre.

Finally tugging her hand away, Natasha surreptitiously slipped her fingers around the back of Wanda's thigh, cupping the trembling bottom beneath them. Kept distracted by her lover's sensuous thrusting into her needy pussy, too late the brunette felt those digits slice up her crack, brushing her virgin starfish.

"Ahh!"

Continuing to pump into the Witch, Wanda was caught up in the throws of pleasure and powerless to react as Natasha twisted a surprise finger into her virgin anus.

Squeezing against the slender digit, Wanda's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she struggled for breath, absorbed by the intrusive anal invasion that somehow stirred pleasure; taboo fantasy now her taboo reality.

"How's that feel huh?" Natasha teased breathlessly; taking revenge for the brunette's earlier slight.

Attempting to answer Wanda was completely overwhelmed; trapped between the strap-on and the finger playing with her absolutely forbidden hole. Flexing against Natasha and the mattress, all that came out of the brunette was a squeal of guttural joy:

Watching those huge green eyes flutter in confusion Natasha smiled: "that's what I thought..."

With those words the redhead radically increased the speed of her thrusts, gliding up into the Witch's sopping pussy.

Natasha's sensuous thrusts increasing in momentum Wanda came in the most powerful orgasm she had ever known; lights flashing behind her eyes. Rocked to her very core, the girl's muscles turned to jelly as she melted even further into Natasha, the beautiful woman loving the life out of her.

Keen to be with her for as long as possible Natasha simply couldn't stop, her skilled thrusts bringing the Witch through climax after climax, each somehow more powerful than the first thanks to the errant finger still trapped between Wanda's clenched cheeks.

Natasha held her own orgasm back a long time so she could savour the look of total bliss on her young lover's face and the adorable shivers of the girl's body, but soon the combination of mental stimulation of loving Wanda and the physical stimulation of the clit stimulator inside her nano-tech penis became too much and the redhead herself experienced a good, hard climax; wrapped up in the love of her life.

Once Natasha was sure she had squeezed every drop of juice out of Wanda she came to a gentle stop, both women gasping for breath in a tender sweaty embrace.

"Natasha dat... dat vaus amazing..." Wanda panted at the Avenger in broken English.

Still feeling the intrusion in her bottom however Wanda winced, embarrassed by the anal pleasure Natasha had stirred within her. Speaking more quietly the Sokovian shamefully requested release:

"Please could you remove your finger..."

Natasha smirked apologetically, tugging her finger free with a wet pop:

"Sorry; couldn't help myself. But trust me in the future you're gonna love it."

Arching against the bed Wanda yawned, eyelids drooping after her fantastic climaxes. Watching as her eyes closed, Natasha couldn't resist tasting the digit she had just retrieved; enjoying the forbidden taste of the Witch's insides.

Knowing she couldn't risk staying any longer, Natasha reluctantly peeled away from the girl beneath her. Climbing backward out of the bed the redhead bent over to retrieve Wanda's panties; giving the girl an eye-full of her magnificent behind in the shadowy darkness:

"You know I vill get you back for that..."

Drawing the sheets around her exhausted lover Natasha tucked the girl into bed once more:

"I'm counting on it."

Aware that she had now potentially create a whole new timeline, Natasha wonder about the implications; would this Wanda and Natasha get together sooner because of her interference? Would the two women get the time that she so desperately wanted??

Leaning over the girl Natasha kissed her cheek:

"I love-"

"-Your ass..." Wanda murmured sleepily, cutting her lover off.

Natasha smiled sadly:

"Close enough."

Quantum suit wrapping around her, the Avenger shrank away into nothingness.

...

Appearing back on the huge pad before her Nebula watched the redheaded time traveller stagger back to the present.

"Romanoff?!"

Peeling back her helmet Natasha gasped for breath as she recovered her balance.

"Did you get what you needed?"

Look down at the knickers in her hand, still warm from her loving encounter with Wanda, the redhead ran her other hand around her hip, massaging her troubled behind. Remembering the last words Wanda had said about her ass Natasha's eyes narrow; the Black Widow's newfound determination resurfacing:

"Almost..."

Considering everything she had experienced with her lover; how incidental their romance had been and how her bloated ass had somehow ultimately brought them together, Natasha finally met the alien woman's eye:

"There's someone else I need to face... my worst enemy."

Sceptical, nevertheless Nebula primed the pad for another launch, syncing time co- ordinates with the Avenger:

"When to??"

Natasha grimaced:

"Back to the beginning."

...

Bursting from the quantum realm Natasha lurched sideways into a metal duct, dizzy after tumbling backwards through time's inferno.

Straightening up Natasha recognised the cramped steel corridors that made up the helicarrier's bowels; the very same corridors in which the Hulk would soon chase her.

Slipping around S.H.I.E.L.D's mobile base, Natasha carefully avoided her fellow agents as she made her way to a certain cabin. Ducking behind columns and under equipment racks, the redhead was glad to be using stealth once more; working with the Avengers as a team was never so quiet.

Rushing around the next corner however Natasha flinched; running head first into Maria Hill.

"Romanoff!?"

Freezing in shock Natasha bit her tongue; so much for her stealth skills. Cursing herself for not being more careful the redhead held her breath. Was she about to create yet another alternate timeline??

Hands on hips, the SHIELD commander stared Natasha down with those cold blue eyes: "So you slipped out of your bonds huh?"

Descending on her submissive protégée, Natasha could only back away; unsure how to respond to the woman that had once owned her body and soul, essentially the villain in Natasha's fucked up sex story.

Sighing theatrically Maria shook her head:

"And I was told those locks were unbreakable..."

Behind colliding with a hard metal bulkhead, Natasha swallowed as Maria placed a hand on either side of her, pinning the Black Widow in place.

Carefully surveying the empty hall around them, Maria made sure they were alone before smirking back at the nervous redhead:

"No matter; I like when my sub-agents have a little fight in them: in the end they always remember who they belong to..."

"Who's that?"

"SHIELD of course!" Maria grinned: "You are property of America!"

Natasha winced; this was the dom/sub relationship that had held her back all those years. And this was the woman that had turned her into the biggest slut in the Universe!

Sensing Future-Natasha's resistance Maria leant forward, the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D pressing her mouth against her pouting lips; taking the redhead as she would do many, many more times in the future. Unsure how to proceed, Natasha went along with the kiss; even as she felt Maria's hand descend over her trembling belly.

"There's something different about you Romanoff... Is that a new suit??"

"Yes-Sssss!!"

Attempting to respond, Natasha hissed as Maria grabbed her by the pussy, squeezing the redhead through the fine nano fibre of her skintight costume. Fingers skilfully stroking the vulnerable redhead, Maria grinned, her dominance still able to overpower the mature Avenger:

"Well I don't like it: That shade of white makes you look fat. And don't wear you're hair like that: It makes you look, older..."

Resentment growing within her Natasha held back an impetuous reply; how had she gone so many years doing this bitch's bidding? Time really did give a girl perspective... And Maria Hill really did see her as nothing but an asset.

Peeling away from the SHIELD Director the brunette scowled; again sensing rebellion in her Agent as she growled an order:

"Go back to my quarters and wait for me there, I will punish you for this later."

"Yes Ma'am."

Playing her old submissive role Natasha nodded, twisting away from the brunette only to flinch once more as the Director possessively slapped her fat behind:

"Oh and Romanoff?"

"Yes?..."

"Remember; that's America's ass."

Movng onward Natasha sighed with relief when Maria did not follow, glad to escape her tormentor's grasp. Natasha was all too aware that her current, broken behind could not take another aggressive pounding from the dominant Director of SHIELD; hell she was the one that broke it! However to find what she was truly seeking the Avenger new she would have to enter the lioness' den.

Heading for the crew quarters Natasha quickly reached Maria's cabin. Typing the combination into a keypad by the door, Natasha waited with bated breath as it slid open; the Black Widow finally coming face to face with her worst enemy:

Natasha Romanoff.

Trussed up on a bed in the centre of the cabin the young SHIELD Agent was still in her prime; at least physically. Mentally the redhead was already broken. Which was why Past-Natasha had allowed herself to be tied-up in Hill's cabin, the whipped woman impatiently waiting for her precious mistress to return. Suspended upright on the mattress, the young redhead had been left blindfolded and gagged; left at the mercy of anyone who entered.

Stepping cautiously around the Agent of SHIELD, Natasha made sure the girl was tightly restrained. Observing closely, Natasha noted the nipple clamps punishing her chest before hearing a faint buzzing, gazing between her own legs to see the sybian that the girl was bound to. Of course; Hill's sexual reprogramming. For days on end 'young' Natsha had been held in a state of submissive torment, Maria breaking down her will over time with the promise of relief and reward. This total sensory immersion was designed to strip away her dignity until she was addicted to sordid pleasure.

Checking the setting on the gauge Natasha nodded grimly; 6.5. Just enough to keep the redhead at a boil without ever tipping over. To be held so close without ever being able to finish? That would be enough to turn anyone into a nymphomaniac. All it took was pressure and time. That was how you turn a super spy into a super slut: the true origin of the Black Widow.

Studying her own form more closely Natasha raised an eyebrow; had she always been soooo... shallow?? With the beautifully quaffed hair and those huge pouting red lips she looked more like a blow-up doll than an actual person; all sex and violence, no vulnerability or depth. What had Wanda seen in her??

And yet in-spite of herself Future-Natasha was jealous; not a single line marred that pretty young face and those breasts defied gravity! Standing in front of her doppelgänger now the older redhead shook her head at her perfect past reflection; this truly was the woman she most resented.

Reaching into the girl's mouth Natasha retrieved the gag; red lips spilling saliva as she tugged the ball free with a wet pop.

"Unnngh!" Gasping for air the young redhead panted, chest heaving as she breathed the free air. Befuddled by her arousing entrapment and still blindfolded, Past-Natasha could only guess who had come to torment her:

"Nnngh! Ma'am? Uh-whose there??"

Future-Natasha shook her head:

"I bet you're pretty desperate huh?"

Flexing in her restraints the doppelgänger attempted to straighten up, putting on a familiar defiant facade in spite of the throbbing vibrations coursing through her exposed sex:

"No -Nnnngh! I'm fine!! And tell Agent Hill-unnngh... she's not going to break me!"

Future-Natasha shook her head, remembering the impudence she had once worn as amour; even as her ass had been fucked again and again:

"You're already broken."

Shaking her head the blindfolded redhead excused herself weakly; even as she ground against the vibrator between her legs:

"Look I don't know who you are-hhnngh... B-but its simple; I'm not going to become some whore for SHIELD to parade around the world on 'sub-missions' Nnnngh!"

Wriggling against the vibrator between her legs, the young redhead's lustful actions completely contradicted what she was saying:

"W-what happened yesterday... was just a fluke!"

Remembering the day Maria had taken her anal virginity Natasha rolled her eyes; amazed that her past self could be in such denial. Feeling strangely compelled to punish the young Spy, Future-Natasha cruelly twisted the girl's clamped nipples:

"Arrrgh!"

Stretching and pinching her engorged buds the classic redhead whined, biting her thick lip as her hot body was tortured, trembling in Future-Natasha's grip:

"Look at yourself Romanoff!" Natasha growled, tugging harshly on the clamps:

"You're pathetic! And this is just the beginning... Imagine what another 10 years of this will make of you?!"

Moaning Past-Natasha tried to pull her chest free of her tormentor's grip, tears forming under the redhead's blindfold.

Watching from above the time traveller took pity, releasing the girl's chest:

"You know I was once like you; some delusional arrogant puppet for other's sexual gratification. I had nothing but submission! And then a Witch made me better..."

Cupping Past-Natasha's chin the redhead took in her beautiful perfect face, tears forming in her own eyes:

"And even though she's gone... I'm still trying to be better. But you? You still have all that to come."

Confused and horny the young Agent gasped:

"A-a Witch!?... Ugh! Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm the ghost of christmas future," Natasha replied sarcastically: "And I'm going to show you what you why you don't need a mistress."

Leaning forward two identical mouths met in a paradoxical smooch, plump red lips sealing together. Literally enjoying herself, Natasha felt her young mouth open almost immediately, the aroused pliable woman struggling with her submissive role.

Revelling in this time travel taboo Natasha couldn't help but slip her tongue over her own, swiping back and forth to taste her mouth; she really was a good kisser.

Of course, there were other options; she could let herself go, warn her of coming events, of her whorish future. Perhaps this version could live a less deplorable life. Be a real partner to Wanda...

Imagining the Witch's beautiful face Natasha only deepened the kiss, tongue diving further down her own throat: her whorish origins were what had led Natasha to the love of her life, she wasn't about to change that. But she could make some improvements to the girl's ridiculous attitude and maybe gain some delicious catharsis along the way...

Finally peeling herself away the two redhead's perfectly paired lips smacked loudly, her drooling younger self completely transfixed-by the older's unparalleled sexual skills. It would take many more make out sessions before young Natasha learnt to kiss like that.

Circling behind her, Future-Natasha traced her finger's over the redhead's hip, drinking in the unprecedented view she now had of her own curvaceous form. Gaze finally landing on her past derrière Natasha paused, eyes widening in shock: