An Avenger's Venom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Hale? Oh she used to think she would be 'the destroyer of worlds'. Unfortunately Thanos saw to that..." Natasha shook her head at the bitter irony:

"Thanks to me the only think being destroyed is her cute little ass: Karmic justice."

Carol nodded slowly; all things considered it was a pretty fair punishment for the so-called Queen of Hydra:

"Ohhkay... And the others?"

"We like it here!" Amy exclaimed proudly, cuddling up with Natasha and Karolina.

"Really??"

Glancing over at the short blonde beside Carol, Natasha issued a simple instruction:

"Lauren honey, can you and Tandy give our guest here a demonstration?"

Stepping forward Carol watched as the girl that had greeted her earlier immediately began to disrobe. Gazing on in amazement as the cute blonde wriggled out of her jeans, the Captain bit her tongue as the mutant's curvaceous little body was revealed; perky chest and rounded booty bouncing before Carol's eyes as she stripped. Entranced she barely noticed as another wrapped an arm around her hip.

Feeling a little self-conscious between the two more dominant women, Lauren covered herself shyly with her hands, slinking forward before the Captain finally stopped the girl in her tracks; she'd already watched Natasha ruin one ass today.

Natasha smirked as her toy looked between the authority figures, obviously waiting for instructions. Ignoring the mutant she spoke directly to Carol:

"Get it? My runaways satisfy my every craving. Just look at hot little Lauren? If I wanted I could bend that kid over this couch and fuck her ass in front of you! And she'd thank me after!!"

Blushing Lauren's cute little face turned bright crimson.

"So you've given up is that it!?" Carol growled: "Turned the Avengers Compound into your personal fuck pad so you can have an orgy with a bunch of identical blonde bimbos!?"

Natasha shrugged: "My world ended with the snap. Why not let an alien call the shots??"

"Nat... I know you miss-" Pausing, Carol remembered the mission that had brought her back to Earth: "-Wait you found the extraterrestrial??"

"You could say that..."

Burping obnoxiously Natasha massaged her swollen belly as Carol looked on.

"Ohhh..."

Unsure whether to be relieved or horrified Carol considered the circumstances once more: No wonder Natasha had sunk to this level, collecting blondes like trophies, overeating, drinking. It wasn't just grief or depression; she had a literal parasite!

Watching from her seat Natasha raised a hand; snapping her fingers:

Feeling those arms tighten around her, Carol twisted to face the naked young blonde pressing up against her:

"Who are you supposed to be??"

Smiling naughtily up at her Tandy wrapped her arms around the costumed hero:

"Mmmm, I can be whatever you want me to be..."

Caught by surprise Carol felt Lauren join them; the Captain sandwiched between the two barely-legal teenagers. Just how many of these prissy floozys were there??

Frozen as they ran their eager hands over her athletic body, Carol bit her tongue; all too tempted by Natasha's little harem. Feeling Tandy's nimble fingers tug at her wrist computer however Carol recoiled; she wasn't about to fall into another trap. At least, not until her mission was complete...

Acutely aware of this new alien threat, the Captain ran through some strategies even as Tandy began kissing her neck; so the symbiote had possessed Natasha, taken her body and fucked all these desperate blondes. One way or the other she needed to extract this creature from its host; preferably without killing the Avenger or allowing the creature to take on any more human puppets:

"Tandy, Lauren, I'm gonna need you to give me some space: Mommy and daddy need to talk."

Resisting the eager girls she pushed them aside:

"Uhh, actually no; she's Tandy and I'm Lauren."

Bemused Carol rolled her eyes:

"Whatever; Beat it."

Still leant against Natasha on the couch Amy stared daggers at Carol; clearly overly-attached to her sugar momma:

"Why should we??"

"Because I'm about to do something incredibly heroic," Setting her jaw Carol clenched her fists, an aurora of golden photonic light spilling from her hands as her eyes glowed:

"And its not gonna be pretty..."

Intimidated by the powerful woman Amy slunk away. Picking up the thoroughly fucked body of Ruby from the floor, she and Carol dragged the villainous slut between them as they left the carnage, murmuring to each other as they went:

"Never pegged Captain Marvel for a lesbian." Karolina whispered.

Amy smirked:

"Even with that butch haircut?"

"Can I help??" Lauren asked hopefully.

"Maybe later."

Winking at the cute blonde Carol slapped her pert round behind, encouraging Lauren to scamper away and join the others.

Following close behind, Tandy smirked at the Captain as they left:

"Can't blame us for tryin'..."

Waiting until they had all vacated the room Carol returned her attention to Natasha; the possessed Avenger not bothering to even get up as they faced off.

Raising her arm Carol quickly tapped instructions into her wrist computer:

"Good thing you're into blondes now..."

Blue and red costume dematerialising from her body, Carol's toned curves were finally revealed to Natasha's appreciative gaze:

The statuesque cosmic warrior was everything Natasha was not; Carol's disciplined form beautifully toned and slender, cosmic power keeping her body young and supple.

"Why settle for those second-rate Barbie's when you can have me??"

'I LIKE THIS ONE!!'

Hearing that familiar growl from within her mind Natasha struggled to remember where the creature ended and she began after all their time bonded together. Smiling dangerously the redhead rose up slowly from the couch; the two women finally squaring off against each other:

"Nat, if you're still in there I need to you to know I'm doing this for your own good."

Hissing the Black Widow's eyes flashed white:

"I am not Natasha: We arrrggh Venom!"

Launching herself forward Natasha tackled Carol to the ground with impressive strength, knocking the air out of the superhero's lungs as they collided with the coffee table.

Wood shattering beneath them the being within the redhead continued on regardless, pressing Natasha's red-hot lips against the blonde's as they began to make-out furiously.

Carol's competitive-side quickly rising to meet it, the Captain wrestled against the other woman, their mouths melding together even as they flew across the room; destroying everything in their path.

Flying up through the ceiling the two clung onto their forceful embrace, tangled together as they wrestled for control of the host-body between them. Natasha's bloated flesh enhanced by the symbiote however; she easily absorbed every extreme blows, returning fire with equal strength.

Slamming into a column neither broke the kiss even as the building shook, lights flickering all around the bizarre cosmic couple. Using strength that an overweight woman definitely had no right to have the possessed Natasha momentarily pinned Carol; her fuller curves and rounded belly squeezing against the blonde throughout their open-mouthed kiss.

Flailing Carol ran her hand over Natasha's plump body, tearing away clothing like tissue paper before her fingers began to claw at sumptuous cellulite; squeezing the Avenger's huge tits. Soft and spongy Carol could felt a rush of excitement; enjoying the extra-fleshy redhead even as she sucked the air from her lungs.

Tongue plunging down her throat however, Carol gagged on the extra-long appendage as it twisted into her body, eyelids flickering as the creature tried to take over. Head lulling from side-to-side the Captain attempted to shake the parasite off, mouth bulging with the thick pink instrument.

Asserting her own agenda Carol bit down on the tongue; finally causing the possessed redhead to flinch as she attempted to suck the parasite from her ruined body. Full lips sealing against Natasha, Carol's cheeks hollowed, the blonde's eyes narrowing as she somehow increased the intensity of their already brutal kiss. Trapped in a make-out tug of war, neither woman gained the upper hand throughout the animalistic embrace.

Losing her patience Carol blasted Natasha backwards with a powerful photon blast; thrusting the redhead's filthy body across the room, catching her breath as the Avenger shattered a kitchen worktop, tumbling out of sight.

Coughing Carol wiped her sore lips as the fat redhead rose up from the rubble laughing manically:

"You're a stubborn one huh??"

Brushing dirt off of her naked skin Carol flexed her toned shoulders, the blonde levitating across the room as she spoke:

"Vacate my friend or you'll be sorry."

Growling the animalistic creature that had once been Natasha glowered back at her. Clothes torn and dirty the Avenger looked more like a cavewoman than the sophisticated Spy Carol had known.

Curling her fists Carol held her ground, speaking determinedly:

"Fine; I like it rough."

Flying into the possessed redhead Carol sent them both flying through a glass pane, rolling over and over before crashing to a top in the ruins of the Avenger's living space.

Going on the offensive Carol hugged her friend from behind, wrapping her arms and legs around the flailing redhead as if trying to squeeze the sludge out of Natasha. Still clawing at her Carol winced as the other woman's sharp nail scraped against her naked skin.

Finally gaining the upper hand Carol used her cosmic strength to hold Natasha in place, straddling the redhead and using her legs to pin her friend down. Still tangled together however her red-hot slender body slid up against Natasha, the Captain's knee inadvertent brushing against the other woman's pussy.

"Urggh!!"

Groaning beneath her Carol watched as the creature flexed against the muscles of her thigh, Natasha practically humping against the superhero, the sweaty redhead seemingly desperate for physical contact.

Recognising the telltale signs of arousal suddenly Carol put two and two together; Natasha was resisting direct stimulation because the parasite was pure ID and instinct. That balance was what had sustained their bond for so long without the creature transferring to another host: orgasm denial! But somewhere along the way Natasha and the creature had become co-dependent.

Gritting her teeth Carol rallied; knowing what she had to do to lure it out:

Reaching down Carol cupped her friend's swollen peach, roughly massaging Natasha's core to encourage the redhead to open up.

Snarling, the possessed woman threw her head left and right, her whole body spasming against the cold ground as the Captain's talent fingers went to work, two digits entering her sex whilst Carol's thumb tagged the redhead's clit.

Delving between Natasha's slick folds Carol quickly drew her fingers in and out, quickly bringing both the Avenger to a boil. Struggling in her grip Natasha screamed hysterically, eyes wide as the blonde above pistoned her wrist.

Pressing her thumb down on Natasha's clit, Carol rubbed the button repeatedly as she fucked the redhead, watching the Avenger's eyes for signs of recognition.

"Urrgh!! Nooo!!"

Desperate to cum the Avenger finally found herself; Natasha's inherent submissive qualities overcoming the creature's twisted desires. Tearing herself free from Carol's grip to grasp the blonde's other stimulating hand Natasha forced the cosmic blonde to stop, the Captain finally seeing a shade of the real women inside competing for control:

"Nat??"

"Yess! Ahhh! Please Mmmm... G-get it out of Meeee-Unghhh!!

"Whatever it takes??"

Nodding Natasha replied tearfully:

"Ugh- Whatever it takes!!"

Fighting the creature within her for the first time in weeks, Natasha turned over on shaky legs, rising up on her haunches to present Carol with her behind. Watching in amazement as the ruined redhead knelt on her hands and knees, Carols gaze fell onto the Avenger's fat round ass; in spite of herself relishing the redhead's newfound peachy exterior and juicy additional mush. Faced with her blubbery butt however the blonde's mouth became a grim line as Carol realized what was about to happen:

"Do it."

"Are you sure??"

Gritting her teeth, Natasha turned to face the wall, replying sheepishly:

"Trust me; I've been training for this my whole life."

Stunned Carol's eyes flickered between Natasha's face and the ass in question, unsure if this was a trap; was she even talking to Natasha right now? Or was this the creature?? Hazel orbs rolling over the Avenger's sumptuous offering, Carol was conflicted; she stood for female empowerment; Could she really do this to Natasha? Even if it was for her own good??

Kneeling behind the bent over redhead Carol leant on her quivering back, all too aware of the effort it must take for Natasha to suppress the creature.

Groping the Avenger's soft mushy cheeks, Carol peeled her thick flesh apart to reveal the stretched-out hole in between, Natasha wasn't kidding; nobody was better prepared for this than the Black Widow.

Raising her hands Carol cracked her knuckles:

"Sorry Nat, this won't kill you but it isn't gonna tickle..."

Knowing she could no longer delay the inevitable the Captain extended two digits; burying them in the pudgy redhead's asshole.

Natasha groaned, eyes wide as she was invaded, insistent fingers prying open her malleable sphincter to get at the creature inside.

Separating those plump cheeks Carol twirled and flexed her fingers inside Natasha's anal canal, probing around. Uncomfortably aware of how warm and wet the redhead's interior was Carol went was far as she could before maneuvering to go deeper.

Another finger entering butt Natasha felt her weakened body easily give way, Carol's strong digits wriggling between her loose sphincters so the blonde could reach inside her rectum. Natasha shivered, feeling the symbiote retreat into her guts. Taking deep shuddering breaths Natasha counted each finger as the Captain entered, foreign skin sliding against her vulnerable inner walls, resisting the urge to squeeze Carol out in the hopes she would find the creature within.

Stretching the Avenger open Carol peered into the gap she had created, grimacing as she glared into Natasha's pink insides and the darker depths beyond. Of course the symbiote had slithered away but Natasha held on, her back arched, pressing against Carol's fingers inviting her in to remove the monstrous blockage.

Sliding all 4 fingers into Natasha's bottom the alien hissed while the poor redhead shifted uncomfortably; the Captain's hand wriggling inside of her. Dropping her head to the floor the possessed woman suppressed a whimper, breathing raggedly even as she pushed her behind back against Mar-Vel's might.

Pointed digits diving deep into the Avenger's open rectum, Carol felt Natasha's insides impotently squeeze her unyielding limb. Massaging blubbery flesh, Carol curled her fingers, stretching the redhead's vulnerable flesh as she made a major insertion; folding her thumb into the palm of her hand to begin gently pushing her whole fist between those oh-so fleshy white cheeks.

"MMmmmph!" Biting her lip, Natasha groaned as Carol's whole hand slurped inside her burning sphincter to finally enter her rectum. Feeling the Captain's wrist meet her backdoor the redhead flinched, shunted forward as she became a literal puppet.

"Wait a minute-"

Feeling something tug on her hand Carol's eyes widened; her hand was caught in a trap:

"MARRRR-VELLLLL!!"

Hearing the creature hiss Carol grimaced:

"That's Captain Marvel to you!"

"Unnngh!" Natasha whimpered losing control once more, body contorting and flexing as the creature within fought its new enemy. Unable to buck free the redhead struggled, baring her teeth as the pressure in her abdomen bubbled up stronger than ever before.

Carol gasped as Natasha's anus took on a life of its own, contracting and convulsing around her wrist and sucking in her forearm as if to gobble Carol up. Reaching under Natasha, the Captain felt the pulsating heat of her swollen core, attempting to reassert Natasha's control through pure pleasure. Rubbing and pinching her clit, Carol soon brought the flexing Avenger to screaming orgasm:

"Arrrgh, Arrrghhhh, AARRRRGGHHHHH!!" Natasha yelled as she came, tremendous ecstasy rocking her emotionally and physically. Instinctively closing her chubby thighs the redhead clinched her large round buttocks, trapping Carol's wrist at the elbow as her plump body tightened.

Feeling Natasha's anus relaxing and quivering in the aftershow her orgasm, Carol yanked on her arm; attempting to pull herself and the creature free of the poor redhead. Roughly tugging her fist from the velvety warm depths of Natasha's bottom, the blonde frown as the symbiote resisted once more.

"AWWWW!"

Gasping Natasha winced as Carol's fist punctured her bowels again; mouth wide as she was pummelled from within.

Twisting her arm left and right Carol wrestled against the symbiote, one hand grasping a fat cheek to gain leverage as she pulled back with all her might, the redhead's flesh jiggling under her every move. But every time she pulled out the creature pulled her back in! Sawing in and out Carol watched in horror as Natasha's body gradually took more and more of her, fat white cheeks stretching further and further apart to accommodate for her muscular arm.

Thrown back and forth in a terrible to-and-throw, Natasha's body was caught between the symbiote and the extraterrestrial warrior as they battled for control.

Amazed the Black Widow's body could handle the strain of such a physical onslaught; Carol reminded herself this woman was known for acrobatic acts of anal submission across the whole galaxy! If anyone could handle this it was Natasha Romanoff.

Moaning Natasha rolled her fat hips, trying to ease the cramps even as her belly swelled under every thrust, the pressure of such lurid pain and pleasure almost too much for her to bare.

With every inward and outward slice of Carol's arm there was a pronounced squelch, Natasha's greasy innards lubricating her massive insertion. Shifting her limb back and forth the Captain steered through the redhead's guts, reaching for the symbiote.

Opening and closing her fist Carol twisted her wrist, reaching deeper and deeper inside the other Avenger. Feeling that hand pressing into her intestine Natasha convulsed, huge breasts shuddering like jelly, red and blonde hair flying as she shuddered on her hands and knees.

Getting closer and closer to Natasha, Carol braced against pudgy flesh, staring down incredulously at the submissive redhead; fat ass cheeks glistening with sweat as she shifted from side to side, her arm embedded in that once proud rump.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Natasha yelled in agonised pleasure, her face contorting wildly on every thrust.

"Hold on NATTT!!" Carol yelled fiercely, fighting a losing battle against the redhead's hungry ass as her whole arm was sucked inside, ignoring each disgusting slurping, squelching noise as she worked furiously against the Avenger's innards.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" Natasha shook with strain, intensely violated and insanely horny as she thrust herself back against Carol's fist, bountiful flesh rippling as she was pounded.

Face slapping against Natasha's soft round butt Carol grimaced; her whole arm sucked inside the flailing redhead's hungry ass. Practically delirious, Natasha yelped pitifully as the Captain's arm rearranged her vulnerable bowels.

Armpit sliding against the Avenger's rectum Carol blanched; feeling the pulse of Natasha's heart through her filthy fist. One way or the other she needed to end this; whatever it took:

"Enough!!"

"AHHHH!" Skin glowing Natasha felt photon blast ripple through her fat body.