An Awakening

Story Info
A unsatisfied woman has her emotions woken Part 1.
3.9k words
4.04
10.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordero
Cordero
19 Followers

This all started when I was contacted by a guy wanting me to do some house maintenance work for him. He had got my name from a mutual acquaintance who I had worked for and had given me good reviews. I am a carpenter/ general house maintenance tradesman. I get all my work from 'word of mouth' from clients to their friends.

I told him I was busy for a few weeks but he was happy with that, as he needed someone who he and his wife could trust as they were not always at home and our mutual acquaintance had assured him of that.

I arrived at their house as agreed at around 8.30am. It was quite a large house in a fairly well-to-do part of town. I was invited in, offered a coffee and we chatted about what Bill and Lou wanted done. I introduced myself, Hi I'm Mike, and Bill introduced me to Lou. She was a lady in her mid-forty's, good figure and looked like she kept herself fit. Bill was of a similar age, a few extra pounds but nothing much. Bill explained that it was just a couple of small jobs, fit some shelves and fix a leaking sink waste. I started on the leak, fixed that and then the shelves. That took the rest of the day and a little into the next. I finished and said I would invoice them at the end of the week. Lou insisted on paying that day and transferred the money right there and then. I thought that was nice, thanked them both and left.

A week or so later, Bill called me again and said how impressed he and Lou had been with my work and that I had actually turned up, as they had some other builders who said they would come and didn't. Again, I thanked him for his kind comments. Bill went on to ask if I could do some more work for them. I agreed and said once I had finished my other clients work, they would be next. He agreed and a date was arranged.

I arrived and Bill invited me in. Coffee was made and we chatted about what was required. This time it was a lot more work and I would be there somewhile. We arranged a loosely agreed timetable due to other clients I had booked in. We continued to chat and he explained that he worked in the oil industry and quite often worked away but also from home and in the local office. Lou had her own business in computer software and sometimes worked away but mostly from home. He went on to say they never had any children and travelled a lot when they could sync their time as a way of chilling. Sounded like a nice life they had.

I started work and everything was going ok. On day three Bill said he had to travel to Doha for some meeting about oil production for his company, Lou would be in and out and would I be ok working alone in the house? I said I had no problems if he didn't. He told me that he had spoken with our mutual acquaintance who had vouched for my integrity. He then handed me a key to their house.

The following day I was 'home alone' and carried on with my work. The following day Lou was working from home but said she was going for a 'Ladies do Lunch' with her friends. around mid-day she said bye and off she went.

I was just beginning to pack up for the day when Lou arrived home, she had certainly had a couple of glasses of wine as she stumbled in the front door. She was very talkative and giggly. She poured herself another glass from a bottle of white in the fridge, sat down at the breakfast bar and almost slipped off the stool....

"oopps" she said, giggling again. I told her I was about to leave and that I would be back 'in the morning'. I left her with her glass of wine.

The next day I arrived at the house and Lou was having breakfast. She offered me a coffee; I accepted her kind offer. She made it, sat back down and said "Sorry about yesterday when I came home. Had a few Chardonnays, maybe one too many. You know how it goes Out with The Girls...well Boys in your case."

She smiled. Yes, I did know 'how it went'. Three years before my beautiful wife, Mary died. I did not cope well and ended up drinking a lot, getting into some scrapes and making an asshole of myself. Fortunately, my family got me some counselling and after plenty of heart-searching sessions I began to rehabilitate. I still like to drink socially but not to excess as I did before.

At home, that night, I hoped that Lou's afternoon of wine was a one off but it wasn't. Two days later Lou was at home working again and told me she was off to visit a friend for the afternoon. About 5pm she came stumbling through the front door, hardly able to stand up. She tried to sit on the stool next to the breakfast bar again but couldn't get on it. She slipped onto the floor. I helped her up and she was smiling and giggling. "I think you should go to bed Lou and sleep it off." I said to her.

"Only if you come with me." she slurred. I ignored her comment and helped her upstairs to the bedroom. I helped her onto the bed, took her shoes off and covered her with the duvet. She was wasted!

Next day was Saturday so I didn't return to the house until Monday. Bill was back from his work trip and Lou was going to be working from home. I set to work on the tasks I had. Bill went off to the golf club to do practice on the driving range, for a competition he had on the next weekend. Almost as soon as he left Lou approached me. "Mike, I am so sorry about Friday. You must think terribly of me. I was very drunk, wasn't I? And thank you for helping me to bed and covering me up. I have no recollection of what happened. I am so sorry." She looked distraught.

"Not a problem" I replied, just glad I was here to help you. I smiled and got on with my work."

"No, Mike, I mean it I am really sorry, it's unacceptable of me. Please come and have a coffee with me I would like to try an explain."

I told Lou I was on day-rate and if I did stop I would 'stop the clock' as it would not be fair to her and Bill to charge them for chatting. "I don't care about that; I just want to explain." She had an authority in her voice that made me think I should stop and talk with her.

She made us coffee and she started to explain. "I don't know why it happens. It's only when Bill is working away that I drink to excess, he would go ballistic if he knew I was that drunk AND you had helped me to bed. So please say nothing to him."

She continued, "He is so straitlaced, very conservative in most things. I would like him to be more chilled but I think it was his upbringing. His mother was so strict. He had no life of his own until we met and married. I was his first Girlfriend and he was my second Boyfriend. We had no real experience of life before we married. I go out with my girlfriends and they talk about what they do in their life or what they have done before. They all seem to have so much more fun; I have little to offer back in the conversations so I drink. Then I am tipsy and sometimes very drunk, as you witnessed." She moved uncomfortably on her stool.

I was unsure of quite what to say but managed to start with "um, Lou, umm thank you for sharing that with me. That took some guts. I certainly won't mention anything to Bill about what you said, that's between you and I."

I felt a little guilty as Bill came across as a nice guy and I perhaps shouldn't be listening to his wife and how she feels. "Lou, would you mind if I said something?"

She said "No of course."

"Your drinking! I have been where you are but at a darker deeper place. It is not nice. I hated myself for what I was doing, so I do understand you."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Oh, I didn't realise you had problems, are you OK now? I don't see you drunk or smelling of alcohol in the mornings."

"No, I am Ok now, thank you. I drink socially but not overdo it.. It is difficult to control I know, but please, for you own sake try to curtail it, Lou. I will help you in any way I can, if you like."

She smiled again and said "Thank you Mike, that's kind of you. Maybe we can talk again, that might help." She smiled again at me. I was beginning to love that smile of hers. I went back to my work, she to hers.

The next few days I was not working there. This had been agreed at the start of the work. When I got back to their house Bill was away in Riyadh for the week and Lou was in France. They had left me a note saying 'help yourself to Coffee' and that Lou was due back the following day.

The following day arrived and I was working in the garden when Lou arrived in a taxi from the airport. Again, she was 'worse for wear' from wine. She went in the house very unsteadily. Ten minutes later she shouted "Would you like a coffee, Mike?"

"Yes, please I replied, I'll be in shortly". I walked in the kitchen and Lou was stood there. She had on a flimsy see through sexy wrap with a matching set of white lingerie under it. The lingerie consisted of a skimpy bra covering her firm looking breasts. About a 34B I guessed and a thong 'covering' her lady-bits. Because the thong was so small her pubic hair was not entirely covered.

"Lou, what are you doing!? You look amazing, very sexy but you are somewhat drunk! Please go and put something less provocative on."

"Don't you want me?" she slurred. "Not in the state you are in. Please go and change."

She began to cry. "What is wrong with me? Bill and I hardly ever have sex. He's not interested in me. When we do it's him on top of me, 2 minutes of shoving his thing in me, cums, pulls out, kisses me, turns over and goes to sleep... I WANT MORE THAN THAT! I want passion and something different. I want to be a real woman, like my girlfriends. They talk of what they do, how their husbands/partners do different things sexually... Jeees, one even talked about having her husband's thing in her bum! I might not want that but I want to experience the other stuff they talk of! Mike, I want that!"

"Wooh girl," I said. "just calm a little. Take a deep breath. OK,... Lou you are a good-looking lady. I have seen your fit body and admired it while working here but Bill and you are my customers, I have never tried to go with any of my client's Wives, it's not my style. If you were single and I met you out somewhere then I would be very interested in you. You are a pretty woman with a body to match so don't go thinking there is anything wrong with you. Loads of guys would love to have you."

Lou looked at me and cried again. "I've been a complete twat, haven't I? I am so sorry again Mike, I thought you couldn't fail to resist me. How wrong could I be. So so sorry." I gave her a small hug and she flung her arms around me.

"Please go get yourself changed and if tomorrow you want to talk again, I will be here. But before we talk you must be totally sober. Sensible head syndrome required." She went off to get changed and I packed up for the day and went home.

The following day I arrived at the house and Lou was waiting for me. She was dressed in jeans and a tight V neck t-shirt. She looked good, she also smelt good. Chanel Coco, I thought.

"Please sit-down Mike, I would like to talk. Yesterday was another of my bad days, I am so sorry. It was the alcohol that made me that brazen but a lot of the truth came out. You see, Bill and I have such little sex and it was as I described. He is the only man I have ever been with and having listened to my girlfriends and their exploits, I feel I am missing out. As I said he had a strict upbringing and it has affected him. He will only have sex with him on top, never me on top or sex from behind. I have sucked him occasionally but he said he doesn't want to return the favour. It's always in our bedroom or the hotel room, sex outdoors would cause him a meltdown. My mother was fairly prim and told me sex was not really to be enjoyed, more tolerated. I remember once as a little girl watching some dogs in the street all trying to get on the back of one dog. I watched it intently. One dog managed to get on the others back moving up and down on it then stopped and stayed there. A woman across the road came out and poured water over the two dogs. My mother caught me watching what was happening, slapped my legs and sent me to bed saying there was something wrong with me and I was perverted. Only later did I realise the dogs were mating as in having sex."

"I have always wanted to try the doggy position but Bill won't. I am not saying what I did yesterday was right but a drunk, sexually frustrated woman is going to succumb to drastic measures."

"Wow!" I replied. "That was an outpouring! Do you feel any better?"

"Actually, I do." Lou said, "It's all out there now!

"Why did you pick me for this?" I asked.

"Because I think you are a lovely person, you have a nice personality, a great body, yes I have been looking, and I trust you"

"What about the lingerie thing yesterday and how does that fit in with Bill, you and being my clients?" I asked.

"You are going to have to decide if want to continue playing the proper person with regard to this client or you abandon that principle in this case, that is if you want to." she stammered. I looked at her as she looked at me and I knew I had been hooked by her.

"Oh, I want to! I really do!" A beaming smile on my face appeared.

Lou threw her arms around me, that beautiful smile of hers was 10 times broader than ever before. She started to kiss me and run her hands over my chest. I stopped her.

"Lou, if we are going to do this, I am not doing it in this house. This is Yours and Bill's house and that isn't right. I am going to book a hotel for today, If that's ok with you?"

"I suppose you are right Mike, yes I think that is a good idea. Book it now!" Lou replied.

I booked it and a it was about an hour's drive away I left and went home to change and she set off in her car when she was ready. We agreed to meet in the hotel bar for one glass of wine and then go to the room.

We met, in the hotel bar but took the wine to our room.

Lou couldn't wait to get my clothes off me. I had to slow her down and slowly removed hers, touching her gently as each garment came off. I was down to my boxers before I got her t-shirt off. Between us her jeans came off and she stood there this time with black lingerie similar to the previous outfit but I noticed her bush was trimmed a little. She kissed me and put her hand on my stiffened cock. OOO, that's very interesting she laughed.

I undid her bra and it dropped to the floor. Wow! what was Bill thinking, this woman had great tits. Small, firm and shapely, just what I like. I bent down and kissed each nipple, "hello!" I said.

Lou shivered as I then licked each nipple in turn. She pulled my boxers down and started to rub my cock, fast. "Steady girl, don't want that going off too soon, do we?" I whispered.

I lifted her up and laid her gently on the bed, pulled her damp knics down her legs and past her feet dropping the thong on the floor. I led next to her, facing her, kissing her and nibbling her neck, she was shivering a little with excitement as I got up and straddled her. I began massaging her from her shoulders down to her beautiful tits with nipples that were hard as bullets. I gently tweaked them and Lou groaned. Again, I spent time going from one nipple to the other licking, sucking and gently using my teeth on them, all the while massaging them with my hands.

I moved down her taught body kissing her stomach running my tongue around her belly button and nibbling her mound above her pussy. I moved down her body, just blowing as I passed over her wet pussy. I massaged her legs from feet slowly up to the very tops of her shapely legs then back down and up again rubbing the area between the inside of her legs and her pussy. She moaned gently as I went closer and closer each time I rubbed.

I put my face on her mound and began to blow as I moved down towards her wet area. She spread her legs, almost a reaction maybe not a deliberate action. I moved my mouth in towards her vaginal lips and licked from the bottom upwards running over her very engorged clitoris. Lou shuddered and almost shut her legs. "Oh fuck, what was that?, please do it again!"

Her legs were back open and I licked again, this time slowly from her bum-hole, along her pussy lips and across her clit. She shuddered again. "Don't stop! PLEASE don't stop!" I repeated the motion but as my tongue passed her pussy, I slipped my middle finger inside her and began sliding it in and out of her as I continued to lick her hard clitoris. A second finger slipped in and I began to finger fuck her getting a little faster now. She put her hand on my head as to hold me in place between her legs and suddenly she pushed her pussy up into my face, groaned and I felt the juice of her orgasm leaking from her, not a squirt, more like a leakage but definitely her cum. "STOP STOP! What the fuck happened? I have never had that before I think I have orgasmed and I am soaking wet down there!"

I came up for air and said, "I think you have."

"OMG that was amazing, the girls have talked about orgasms but shit that was something else...WOW! Oh, Mike slip inside me and fuck me please!" Lou pleaded.

"In a bit." I said. "There is something I want to do to you, let me massage your back."

I turned Lou over and massaged her from her neck downwards. I gently bit her neck and she squealed, I sucked it and she squealed again. As I moved my hands down her back, I began to squeeze her tight ass cheeks, pulling them slightly apart. I massaged her back up to her neck and then back down, kneaded her stunning ass and pulled the cheeks apart a little further.

She was getting even wetter as I pulled on her hips to raise her ass in the air. Her pussy was now close to my very hard cock and it didn't take much to push it past her pussy lips and slide inside her. She gasped as I entered her, not knowing if this was right or wrong but she seemed to be enjoying the feeling of cock entering her from behind. "Oooooh eeeee ahhh" as I slid in deeper then pulled back until just the tip of my cock was about to leave her lips then pushed back inside her. I pushed in until my cock was totally inside her then began to slowly fuck her.

As my pumping got faster, she was moaning quietly. I said to her "It's ok if you want to be louder let yourself go Lou. Just remember this is what you wanted to feel, being fucked 'Doggy style' as you said, remember just like those dogs you saw fucking as a small girl. The BIG dog fucking the bitch 'on heat', well you are 'on heat' girl and today I am the big dog!"

I started to fuck Lou hard, grabbing her hips, pulling her towards me with each stroke. Her face was in the pillow, her ass in the air and my cock pounding her wet pussy. "Come on my bitch enjoy the feeling of being fucked by your big dog!"

"Oh, fuck me yes, fuck me hard, this is out of this world, fuck me!" Lou was almost delirious with what she was saying, she let out a yell and pushed back hard into me and I felt the wetness all round my cock, she pushed again and again as the sensations ripped inside her pussy, orgasming, feeling the pulses of delight right through her body.

"FUUCCCKK!" she screamed, "FUUCCKK! FUCK!"

That was enough for me as I was close to my own orgasm. "Your Big Dog is about to seed you, He's gonna shoot his seed inside you!"

Lou screamed, "Fuckin do it! shoot that cum deep inside me come on seed me!"

I didn't hold back and injected her pussy with my cum. It felt like I was giving her plenty of my cream. "That's it you shot all your spunk inside me. I am your bitch!" she shouted.

As my cock softened it slipped out of Lou's used hole and a big drip of cum followed and slid down her pussy towards her clit, then slowly hung there before it dripped off. "I need a tissue to wipe it" she asked.

"No, you don't, just let it dribble out." I replied.

I pulled her up and we were kneeling on the bed facing each other. I put my arms around her and kissed her. "That was fantastic!" I told her, she put her arms around me and returned the kiss.

Cordero
Cordero
19 Followers
12