An Awakening Down-Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark raised her leg, pushing this time just his cock's head between her pussy's lips. With his hand, he moved it up and down, so kissing her open, also brushing over and teasing her clit. Sue stretched in pleasure and closed her eyes. When, however, he started to properly fuck her, with each push a fraction deeper, her eyes opened. Sue turned to him, her lips forming still sound-less words. But, when Mark really began to fuck her with slow, deep-penetrating, intensely pleasuring thrusts, she started to moan in pleasure. At times, Sue cried - "Stop!". There were gasps of surprised laughter as her groin involuntarily began to grind and twist in the welling-up of a climax.

Mark must have held her back from being swept into an orgasm five times before Sue's patience run out. Panting and half-in-earnest she hissed at him, calling him a 'Sadist'. Mark immediately withdrew. He gathered her into a bear-hug and began, jokingly, to soothe her like a willful little girl. When Mark tried to give Sue pacifying little-girl-kiss, she met it with her open, wet, pretend-angry-tongue mouth.

He suffered it with pleasure but told her, after managing to break away, that if she wanted to be kissed like that by him, she would have to offer him more than just her mouth. Did she know what? Did she want that? To Mark's delight, Sue moaned an immediate command: -

- "Yes! Yes! Kiss me like that! I want you to kiss it like that! Do it! Do it now!"

When he slid down, Sue received him not only spread wide open with her pelvis lifted off the sheet. Both her hands were down, and her fingers spread the fleshy folds of her pussy apart. She offered its glistening, well-fucked lusciousness to his eyes, lips and tongue. Mark was stunned. He almost hesitated before he placed his mouth on her hot flesh and his tongue, pushing in deep, sampled Sue's hot-tangy taste.

Only rarely had a woman done this for him. And he showed his appreciation by matching her fervour. Mark's practised mouth brought Sue all too quickly to the edge. Her twitching thighs against his cheeks and her pelvis convulsive grinding against his mouth let him know that Sue was past stopping now. He tried to withdraw, but her hands clawed in his hair, tried to press his face harder into her climaxing cunt. But, he broke free.

In rearing up, he grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. When he threw himself over her, Sue's ass lifted high off the sheet. Her thighs shook in his grip, and her pussy throbbed and hot-squirted as he rammed his cock in to the hilt. Sue met it with a drawn-out howl as he started to fuck her hard. When her voice changed into a shrill whimper, Mark suddenly thought he was hurting her and abruptly stopped. Sue's whimpering changed as abruptly into a demanding shout: -

"Mark! Don't stop again! ... Fuck me! Harder! ... I'm coming ... Can't stop coming! Come with me! ... God! Fuck me! ... Mark! ... Please!"

And he responded with violence no longer alone of his making as his roar joined her screams. He convulsed and shook as he poured himself into her beautiful, heaving, climax-tossed body.

They clung together, still joined cock to cunt, for a long time. When Mark began to signal a reawakening by caressing Sue's back and stroking lovingly over her ass' sexy cheeks, her lips sought his. She kissed him, lingering long before she whispered: -

"That was wild ... magic. That wasn't me, but God, I loved it. What's happening?"

Mark's hand on her ass pressed her close. She shivered as a wavelet of renewed excitement flowed through her, feeling his cock. He kissed her neck, then moved his lips on her ear to whisper: -

"It's our magic. We'll make it ours, every time we'll make love. I want all of you, want you to give me all. Do you want that?"

Sue pressed herself closer in affirmation but then giggled: -

"I'll have to break an oath. I swore a long time ago that I'll never put my mouth on a man's cock. But now ... you know ... with you kissing me and giving my pussy such pleasure ... I feel mean."

Mark told her that she should never do anything she did not want to. Sue burst out laughing and pressed her face into his neck before she responded with a sexy murmur: -

"But I want to break my oath. Almost did before in the shower. I want your cock, want to taste you as you've tasted me! Just you wait!"

Inadvertently, his cock still in her had hardened again, and Sue delighted in gripping it in response. They were, however, for the time being, exhausted and fell happily asleep.

They woke-up late afternoon, and Sue made and brought two mugs of coffee to the bed before joining Mark again. Cuddling up to him, she wrinkled her nose: - "What is that sexy smell? Is that us?" Grinning broadly, she pronounced: -

"We better shower before we go out. It's a little, crowded restaurant I've booked us in. We don't want others to get jealous, do we?"

Mark was quick to hook into her banter: -

"Excuses, excuses. You just want to get into the shower and onto the jets again. I know what they do to you."

Sue laughed and sexily deepening her voice replied: -

"Oh, I love those jets. They are naughty if you are with someone that knows what they can do. Do you want to take me to the jets again? Like before? Now?"

The prospect amused them, but common-sense prevailed. Sue and Mark decided, for the time being, to forego the jets. They sipped their coffee and, eventually, went together under the shower for an only mildly erotic ablution.

As she had promised earlier, Sue, kneeling-down, paid rather close attention to Mark's cock. Proud of her handiwork, she sweetly smiled up at him, as it began to raise its head. With a quick kiss in passing, Sue decided it would have to keep.

Once they were dressed, they had a spare hour before the dinner Sue had booked at the La Paglia Restaurant. So, they strolled down under the nearby Harbour Bridge, taking in the view of the Opera House and the multitude of boats and ferries crisscrossing the harbour. Sue told Mark that for tomorrow she had arranged a Luncheon Harbour Cruise for them, adding that she would allow him to pay for it. Then she hugged Mark and asked for his forgiveness for being so bossy in arranging everything without him.

The restaurant was crowded, the food superb and their table for two, along a wall, was tiny. As their legs under it could not avoid touching, nothing of the sexual charge built up over the afternoon was lost. Sue had slipped out of her high heels, and one foot's toes were caressing his calf when she beamed at him over the table and said: -

"After our afternoon together, I think you like my company. What if I came with you up to the Hunter? Would I be a distraction in your research? I promise I'd be good." Sue moistened her lips and with her eyes shiningly fixed on Mark added: - "As good as you'd want me to be ... or better."

Mark, of course, had played with the possibility of Sue coming with him himself. But staying in the role she had cast him in, he hid his delight that she was keen on coming. Mark put on a frown and replied: - "Sure. Come along. But won't you get bored by all the vineyards, coal-mines and history? They'll distract me from you." Sue raised her glass for a toast and a flippant - "Well, we shall see." He was lucky that her toes could not reach higher. It should have warned him how distracting she could be.

Sue was in an exuberant mood. She had surprised herself by shedding long-held reservations, both about her sexuality and men. Mark had triggered it for her, right from their first evening in the car. He had left it so entirely to her to make the first move, step by step. To make good her lapse, when they met in the motel to fuck, Sue reverted to her usual, somewhat stand-offish self. But now, Sue felt newborn.

On the way back, Mark ponderously put foot before foot while holding her hand. Sue resisted her urge to skip like a happy little girl. In the lift up another couple was going to the sixth' floor. Sue smiled at them, practically winking, while she pressed herself wriggling against Mark. They entered their apartment. She broke away and now did skip into the bedroom. She tossed her shoes into the room and threw herself onto the bed.

It was a cloudless, warm night with an almost full moon filling the room with its milky sheen. They had not yet turned on any light. Throwing herself on the bed had left Sue's dark, thin summer-dress in revealing disarray. Mark's eyes were drawn to the rounded whiteness of a thigh and buttock, the contours of a bare shoulder and swell of one escaped breast. Sue, spread out like this, was all wanton invitation!

Mark's eyes, however, were also drawn to the window. In open view was a white high-rise, similar to theirs. Many of its windows were alight. Although the building was some distance away, the shape and movement of people in some of the windows could be seen.

What caught Mark's attention was the shape of an object close to one of the lit-up windows at their height, and the shape behind it. When he stepped up to the window to focus sharper, he recognised the shape as a tripod and mounted telescope. It was not aimed at the sky or the city across the bay but at their building. The shape behind it was a man. Mark turned to Sue: -

"There is a watcher, a voyeur in the building across. He has his telescope on us."

Immediately interested Sue scrambled up from the bed. Her dress slid down from her shoulder. In a panic, she covered her boobs with her hands: - "Can he see us?". Mark laughed: -

"No. Not unless we turn on the light. The man is watching something interesting in an apartment in our building, though. Somebody must have left the light on and not drawn the curtain."

Sue had stepped behind Mark, still standing close to the window. When his hand reached back, it brushed up over a bare thigh and sheer panties. Sue had shed her dress. She shivered as she stared across at the voyeur hunched over the telescope. She felt he was looking at them, and she almost naked!. It made her whisper her question: -

"Why doesn't he watch from a dark room. Everybody can see what he is doing."

Mark remembered a woman he had known. He decided to answer her directly and said: -

"I'm sure others watch from the dark. This man is different: he wants to be seen watching by those that want to be watched."

He took Sue in his arms to turn her back to the window. With her ass almost touching the glass, he slid his hands under her panties and caressed her buttocks, pulling them apart. He murmured into her ear: -

"He can't see you; can't see how I'm touching your sexy ass! It's dark in here. He doesn't know what he is missing!"

Sue began to twist as he pressed her against his growing erection. Her surprised moan he drank from her lips. Eventually, she broke away from his grip. Turning towards the bathroom, she ordered Mark to get undressed and into bed.

Mark hurriedly obeyed. On leaving the bathroom, Sue stopped in the doorway. She looked down on Mark's nude shape, on the bed, in the moon-lit semi-darkness. He did not know whether she could see, but he made no attempt to hide his rampant cock. He looked at her. Sue was arousingly beautiful as she fronted him: Long-legged, broad-hipped, flat-bellied, and the challenging black triangle of a mature woman's pubes. And Sue, with her shoulders drawn back and raised head, wanted to show off her full glory with her enticingly lifted breasts crowned with darkish areolas and perky nipples. Mark would have never imagined that such sexiness was hidden under the non-descript clothing she had worn to class as his student. Neither could he have imagined Sue's provocatively sexy exhibitionism, as she stood so advantageously framed and lit-up.

And it was that. Sue had thought about it - alone in the bathroom - in ever-increasing excitement until she had to step into the doorway. As she fronted her lover on the bed and the uncurtained window in her lit-up glory, she knew that Mark knew. She wanted him and whoever lurked across the darkness outside the window to see all of her, want her, lust for all that she now so shamelessly offered!

And Mark confirmed that he knew and that he accepted her need: -

"God, you are beautiful. I want you. Want you now! For myself. I think he has seen you long enough to rob him of his sleep. Turn off the light. Come."

Sue flicked the switch and rushed into Mark's arms, throwing him back. No denial from her, just a wild affirmation that it was him she wanted. She sank her mouth on his and kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth in a maddening twirl, while her hand gripped his cock. Breathing heavily, Sue, dark-voiced, murmured into his mouth:

"You are all excited too. Is that how we want it, ... But now I want your cock!"

Starting at his neck, Sue moved quickly, with nipping little kisses down his body. Without relaxing her grip, she shoved the cock's head greedily into her mouth, meeting it with a maddeningly tantalising tongue. Not for her a first furtively explorative lick, flick of the tongue. She wanted his cock, all of it; she wanted it to enter and fill her mouth the way she wanted it to fill her cunt.

When Mark reached out for her thigh, she moved closer into reach, and as his hand slid up, it found her pussy hot and slippery-wet. She pressed and ground it against his fingers till one, then two slipped in deep while her mouth took his cock in as deeply as it had ever been taken. Her hand now gripped his balls. It did not take long before Mark feared to lose control and come into her mouth. And it seemed that Sue was beyond caring. Her thighs had started to shiver, and his deeply embedded fingers felt her pulsating heat; her hot gush wetted his palm. He pulled out and reached for her shoulders to pull her on top of him.

Although Sue started a protesting cry, she moved readily. As her leg swung over, she reached down and, it seemed like with a flick of her wrist, guided Mark's well-wetted cock into her slippery cunt. As she rammed down on him, she cried out: - "Yes, Mark! Fuck me!" He pushed her upright and groaned: -

"You fuck me! Sue, ride me! Ride me hard. I want to watch you ride and buck and come! Come hard."

Hunched over him, she clasped his face hard into her hands and her pelvis ground against the cock she had captured. She began to lift off and rammed down hard, each time, with her lips, kissing-close to his, moaning into his mouth. But then she lifted and stopped with his cock left just kissing her pussy's entrance. Sue held her breath and then whispered hoarsely: - "Let me down, Mark! Fuck me! Fuck me, Mark!"

Mark did not respond as Sue wanted. He grabbed her arms and pushed her up to mount her for the ride he wanted her to take. Thrusting up he rammed his cock into her to the hilt and made her arch back with a cry. When he released her arms, Sue no longer wanted to crouch. She began to ride him and soon did so with a total, possession-taking abandonment of all restraint.

She rode him hard. And she sang her siren's song while her body twisted and arched under the gripping and caressing of his hands. They found her neck and her boobs and her in arousal twitching buttocks. In the milky semi-darkness, his eyes feasted on the voluptuous contortions of Sue's moon-lit body. He heard himself whimper as he held back his climax for long, long minutes. And then he exploded as Sue, with a shrill outcry threw herself back on the bed. Her whole body jerked and convulsed, and her cunt kept gripping and milking his discharging cock. For a long while after, conjoined cunt to cock, they stayed like that until the storm faded away. Sue, with her head at the foot of the bed, had turned her face to the window.

Afterwards, they went into the shower. Without much talking, they turned on the jets at half pressure. They clung together, kissing and caressing each other and let the water-streams play over their spent bodies. It did not wake them into separating sobriety but soothed away the last of tensions. Back in bed, there was no need for them to somehow find a new beginning again. They were united in a mutually wanted embrace. And Sue could, therefore, find the words and daring to tell Mark - and thereby herself - what this day, the last twelve hours, had meant to her.

In a low voice, sometimes a whisper she began by telling Mark that she could lie and just tell him she loved him and that he drove her into an ecstasy she had never known before. She chuckled into his neck and continued: - "It's partly true. You are driving me crazy, but for me the miracle is ...", she paused, hesitated: -

"... that it is me that can make you want me so much. It is you being so turned by me that is driving me wild. I have never before been like today ... or wanted or dared to be. I've never, never made love like that! Today, I suddenly knew that I was beautiful, hot, sexy; knew how much you wanted to touch me, kiss me, fuck me, taste me. Yes, you, my lover! But I also suddenly knew that I was beautiful, hot, sexy, desirable and that others would want me too. And this thrills me, excites me as I've never been excited before. Are you shocked? Before, as I stood there in the doorway, the idea that that man's telescope and his eye was on me and how much he wanted me, wanted to fuck me, made me weak in my knees."

Sue pressed her body against Mark's and his again stirring erection. He could feel her hardening nipples on his skin. Her lips searched for his, and the way she kissed him said it all. Confessing and imagining it anew aroused her. Finally, she murmured hoarsely in his ear: -

"I'm not apologising. I want it. I know you knew we wanted it, from the moment you pressed me against the glass!"

Sue was right: He knew. Did she also suspect that he was torn between the same arousal that had capture her and a nagging jealousy? Was he not enough for her that she so lusted to be shared? But was it that? It was her imagination that set her, in his arms, so wantonly, lasciviously and, yes, lovingly ablaze? Did he want her to be different, with this imagination dulled? And as Sue, newly aroused, moved sinuously suggestive in his arms, as her lips murmured demands, and her hand gripped his hardening cock, Mark realised he wanted her just like that.

Having decided, he reached up and switched on the light-bar over the bed. As he slid his hand slowly down over Sue's face, he asked: - "You want it on, don't you?". She remained silent, but her body twisted sinuously, in full view of the window's huge eye, as Mark made love to her breasts, her belly, opened her thighs and sank one, then two of his fingers into Sue's hot and wet and inviting pussy. He nibbled on her ear and whispered: -

"You and I are the ideal lovers: You always make me hard, and I always find you wet. But, is it this time only for me?"

Sue only laughed, but when his cock slid unhindered into her cunt, she cried out an enthusiastically affirming "Yes!" And they fucked in an inventive unison that left them, at times, breathless, at others moaning, shouting, shaking with laughter. Mark wanted it to last forever. He knew now that Sue climaxed quickly and he had learned to recognise the hair-triggered onsets of her coming. In the beginning, Mark stopped and withdrew his cock at the first sign that Sue was close, to calm her down.

Progressively, however, as they changed through positions and ways to extract the ultimate pleasure from their inventive sex-play, Mark began to wait longer. He wanted to let Sue slip just over the edge of a beginning orgasm, only to pull her back then. The third time he did it, she was riding into a glorious, wild, bucking coming, he grabbed her ass and lifted her off. She howled as she threw herself forward, dug her nails into his shoulder and hissed at him: - "You bastard, stop stopping me from coming." But when he grabbed her and threw her on her belly and began to kiss her back, she burst out laughing and bit into the sheet.