An Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the story.
6.2k words
3.39
8.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou said she wanted more of what she just had and she did not hold back in getting what she wanted. She was 'On fire'. We became a regular 'thing', meeting up in hotels and occasionally my flat with her trying the sexual things she had never experienced.

She wanted to have doggy sex, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, her on top, she never wanted me on top because of her married experience, although I tried to explain that there was a lot of good that she could take from 'The missionary'. We spooned, she sucked, I licked and fingered her, she sat on my face, I filled her mouth, we even discussed anal for a later date.

We went for walks in the wood that invariably led to passionate outdoor sex, she wanted to try pretty well everything. Sex in the back of my van, sex in the back of her car (a little more difficult than when I was a teenager!)...

My issue was with her husband, Bill. I was still feeling just a bit guilty as he was 'The Client' and I was now his wife's Bull, Lover, Friend with benefits, call it what you want! I still worked at their house but I was trying to distance the business side of our 'relationship' with the sexual side. I was finding that difficult but... spending the day/night with Lou was so easy and fantastic.

She was trying to make-up for lost time, she said.

"Mike, I even admitted to my girlfriends that I had orgasmed! I said it was with Bill but they don't need to know... I told them i have squirted my panties, thanks to you!"...

Sometimes we would lay cuddled up after a session of sex and chat about 'stuff'. She would tell me of her life, what she did, what she had done, how she was with Bill. I loved her openness and her honesty. She told me she didn't want to lose Bill; They had a great life together, it was simply that he was no longer able to satisfy Lou sexually, in fact he probably never did.

We were careful with our meet-ups. Bill was never to have the slightest of suspicion that anything was going on. It wasn't difficult due to his travelling for work or the time he spent playing golf and Lou could always 'have a meeting'. She did, with me!

When we were together, she asked me about what I did, about my wife and the things we did. I was reticent in telling her much at first as I was still struggling with losing her, but I said we were amazing together until the day she was taken from us, but I slowly began to open-up to Lou.

After a particularly horny sex filled evening, we started talking and I opened up to Lou.

It had started when stayed in a hotel for the night. We had fucked in the afternoon, chilled, cleaned up and gone out for a meal. We had two glasses of wine each, which was enough to get Lou giggly and naughtily horny. We got back to the hotel and into one of the two lifts there, to go to our room. "Mike, Fuck me her, in the lift, here, now" She whispered.

"What?"... "Are you for real? We'll be chucked out and we're bound to get caught" I replied.

She pulled her panties off, her dress up, she was leaning against the handrail that was in the lift with her leg up like a ballet dancer. Her pussy there right in front of me... Fuck, this was so horny. We'll deal with getting discovered when it happens, I thought!

I sent the lift to the basement/carpark and put Lou's handbag against the doors, stopping them closing. Yes, we could be seen if someone was coming from their car but where the lift was positioned it wasn't facing directly to the parked cars.

She grabbed me, pulled me towards her and kissed me, hard, passionately, like she wanted me. She undid my trousers and released my cock. My hand dropped down to her open legs and her pussy was soaking. I slipped my fingers inside her.

"No!... I want YOU inside me now, just fuck me!" She grabbed my very hard cock and guided it to her pleasure zone and believe me it slipped straight in. " That's it fuck me you bastard, fuck me with all you've got. I want to be dirrrty"

There I was, facing the beautiful Lou, my cock inside her and she needed to fuck. I certainly facilitated that request. I slammed into her as hard as I could and fucked her wet pussy as fast and as hard as I could. She tried to muffle her cries of pleasure as she pulled my ass each time I thrust towards her but she was still very vocal, especially as she started to orgasm. " Oh Jeees I am cummin.. oh fuck! Oh Oh Oh, Oh FUCK" as Lou's orgasm juices flooded round my cock.

You could hear how wet she was by the sloppy-slapping of my cock and balls against her.

"Come on, get that seed of yours pumping inside me. I want to feel it injecting into me and run down my legs afterwards"

I was already close but her talk just made it happen. I grunted, animal like, as I erupted inside her. Lifting her up with each pulse of my orgasm, ramming into her! crude yes but it was 'the moment'.

I pulled out of her and the mixture of our sex juices flooded from her, dripping on the lift floor and running down her legs. We made ourselves decent-ish and picked up Lou's handbag. The lift doors closed and went upwards to the reception area. The door opened and a couple got in. Hi we said, they replied hi, had a nice evening? Yes thank you we said in unison. They pressed the third-floor button we were going to the fifth.

Once the other couple got out, we giggled like naughty school-kids, hugged and kissed and got out and went to our room.

Lou wasn't finished. She slipped her dress off, now totally naked except her 4" high-heeled shoes. WOW she looked amazing, even if I had seen her naked plenty of times before. She took all my clothes off one garment at a time. Little kisses and touches of my body as she removed them.

"Now I think you are going to need some 'encouragement' to get that 'beast' back to full operational mode after your 'escapade' in the lift" she teased.

She told me to lay down on the bed. I did and she started to give me a sensual massage, starting with my head then my shoulders. Lou then straddled me and began rubbing my arms, chest, and stomach, down past my sex area and then my legs. She started back up my body and as she got to my head again slipped her body up to my face and positioned herself with her pussy directly above my mouth.

Now there is little I like better than a pussy near my mouth. I love giving oral to a lady. I have been told I am good at it. Lou was still wet from the action in the lift. She had the musky smell of her orgasm juices and the remnants of my cum plus her pussy wetness. Absolute heaven to me!.

I set about licking that delightful cocktail and ran my tongue along her labia, up to her clitoris, gently took it between my teeth and flick it with my tongue.

She through back her head and said "That's my boy! Keep up that good work, baby!" I did, running from her clit to her pussy, darting my tongue as if fucking her with it, moved her tight ass so I could lick around her Anus, then back to her pussy and clit. Oh, the taste was like an aphrodisiac to me! and I think Lou felt contented as she muttered obscenities and moans as she was getting close to orgasm. Soon I was getting hard again.

Lou felt the 'improving situation' with my cock, moved back down my body and slipped her glistening wet pussy straight down over it. She was riding me beautifully. The feeling was amazing and I could happily play with her firm little tits and tease her nipples so they were as hard as they have ever been.

She stopped, got off me and led on her back. "Come over here Mike, make love to me. Yes, I want you on top of me! Whatever you do, last more than 2 minutes and don't roll over and go to sleep after you've finished" she laughed.

I put my leg over her so that I was kneeling over her. I bent down and kissed her. I held her pretty face and looked her in the eyes... "are you sure about this?" I asked

"yes Yes YES!" she pleaded. I positioned at her entrance and slid in. Her eyes were shut and I had no idea what Lou was thinking or feeling. I wanted this and I was so hoping Lou would like it too.

There was no need to be concerned because as I slipped in and out of her, she almost purred. I took my weight off her like I was doing a press-up but continued to pump gently, slowly. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled with a very contented smile and said "Oh this is how it should be". She put her arms round my neck and pulled me down, kissing me passionately. She pushed her hips up to accept every stroke I was doing, I could feel her clenching her pelvic floor muscle, gripping my cock. I continued to slowly slip in and out, regular slow timing, looking at that face that was enjoying the moment. Lou was beautiful!

"I'm not going to cum, Mike, but these sensations are like mini orgasms, it's beautiful....don't stop....PLEASE!".

I didn't stop... and for some time I continued that same slow action, pleasuring her. Lou began kissing me again and talking in my ear how she loved my cock and how I had transformed her life. She wanted to continue this as I was the best fuck she had ever had, and how I made her horny just being with her.... all the things that make a guy feel good but especially when we kissed.... It brought me to a climax. I orgasmed inside her, Lou loved it and pulled me in tight, making sure everything I had was given to her.

When I slipped out of her, she pulled me down to the bed and snuggled into me. "That was absolutely amazing Mike! I never ever thought I could enjoy a man making love on top of me but that changed tonight"

We began talking and as I said I began to open up to Lou. She asked about Mary, how we were, what we did together, were we very sexually active together. All probing questions but at that moment it didn't seem invasive. I was at ease and volunteered the answers to Lou's questions.

I explained that we had a very good marriage, yes there was always the odd off day or small disagreement but mostly great together. She was my best friend and my absolute soulmate. I adored Mary. I also explained that we did loads together but were not 'joined at the hip' and did our own things too. Her with her swimming and out with her girls, me with my rugby and out with the boys. Lou asked the specific question... What was your sex-life like?

I was a little taken back and reticent to reply, but I thought hey, she might as well know. So, I said that it was passionate and full-on sex twice or three times a day at the start of our relationship. Then we began to calm down a little and sex sometimes drifted to twice a week or so. We would certainly rev-up when on holiday, it was always like a second, third, fourth honeymoon. we would sometimes realise we were not paying enough attention to each other and that would 'fan the flames' again. We loved each other and tried to work at our marriage.

Lou went quiet. A long pause. Then she quietly spoke "I so wish I had something like that Mike. Bill is a good husband but I wouldn't say he is my soulmate... I don't have a soulmate".... " Mike, if you would, tell me the five 'naughtiest things you and Mary got up to?"

"Lou, that is a big ask" I retorted.... " ummmm.... Well, sex over the front bonnet of our car 'Out on the Moor'. We were relatively sure someone was watching us.... Once I got us on a sex chatline and made her talk filth to guys and 'wind them up', 'on line' and we ended up camming with two guys, yes, we had sex while they watched on-line. the video was rubbish but fun to do... We had sex in a multi-story car park, up against the wall.... Ummm.... oh yes, we once went to a swinger's club for an evening. we didn't share but had same room sex with another couple that were there... And... number one I think, We once had a sort of threesome with a guy. he was told he was not going to have sex with Mary but he got a lot of Mary's attention, shall we say. That's my five"

Before I could ask Lou said "Don't even bother asking for mine! Probably a pee in the open (Bill went mad), I gave Bill a blowjob and then he came over my tits (never to be repeated) and not a lot more. You and Mary did try to have fun...wow! I have to ask, what was the swingers club like? and how did you get on with the guy you met?"

"Well, we were lucky, the guy we met was an absolute Gent. We had a few drinks together, Mary played with him under the table in the bar, we went back to the hotel and he watched us have sex, Mary again played with his cock, she wanked him to orgasm and she let him play with her tits and slide a finger in her pussy before he watched us fuck for a second time. I found that really horny"

"As for the swingers club, we met a few really nice people, very relaxed, no pressure to do anything you didn't want to do. Mary and I wandered round the various rooms, watching what was happening, I gave her a couple of finger fucks on the way round and eventually we found ourselves in a swing hammock with a couple next to us. They were fucking so we did. Nothing more than that really"

Lou was aghast! "WOW.... not sure what to say! Fuck, well horny!... Well yes, I am... but the situations were definitely! That has got my newly acquired sex brain workin! ummm just off the cuff, I quite like the idea of a threesome.... Would that offend you, Mike?"

That hit me like a bolt out of the blue.... " ummmm".... pause.... "ummm, We're certainly not 'exclusive' to each other Lou, so if that's what you might like to try, go with it"

She smiled and replied " Will you take me to a swinger's club? I might not like it but at least I will have experienced it, even if nothing happens?"

Slightly confused I answered " If you really want that, I'm sure it can be arranged"...

"Let's do it! I've said it now! No going back!" Her smile, that so captivates me, was so broad. Beaming.

We arranged to visit a Club a couple of hours drive away. Bill had a golf competition, one weekend, on the coast and was away from the Friday and returning on the following Monday. We made that the weekend to visit the Club.

I contacted them and said we were new to this and just wanted to see what happens. The club owner was extremely helpful and explained the protocols that were expected. There were changing rooms to get ready in, Ladies were expected to wear lingerie and guys should not be naked in the 'Social area'. What happened out of the 'Social area' was up to the individuals. There was a 'Safe-word' that every member must know, as part of the entry terms, and anyone could use if they felt uncomfortable in any situation. He stressed, that if a person used the Safe-word then the activity must STOP...no excuses and the safety of individuals was a priority.

I also booked a hotel, for the weekend, near the club. We arrived at the hotel on the Friday evening and had a meal and stayed in our room doing what Lou now loved, Fucking!

Saturday, we looked around the town during the day. Lou did some shopping and bought a 'little something' for the upcoming evening. She wouldn't show me what she had bought. That excited me!

We had a leisurely late lunch and returned to the hotel. As we went to our room a noticed Lou was quiet and looked apprehensive.

"Are you ok Lou?" I asked.

"No, I am shitting myself" she replied. "This is pushing any boundaries I never knew I had, leave alone the ones I did know about". Lou was visibly shaking.

I told her we didn't have to do this. Although I had joined us as members and paid the subscription, it didn't have to happen. No is a good word too, I told her.

She looked at me, put her arms around me, kissed me deeply and said "I DO want to do this!. I know I am safe; I don't have to do anything I am not comfortable with; It's just I am so nervous. Totally out of my comfort zone! Just please look after me!"

I kissed her back and told her "OMG Lou, I will definitely look after you. I will be your minder for the evening, I promise! This will be an experience but I will not let it become an unpleasant one for sure".

We got in the Hotel room, I ran her a bath with bubbles, lit some scented candles and a poured us a glass of Champagne each. She loved that, took her clothes off and stepped into the hot bubbly water and laid down with a "oooooh" as she relaxed. I gave her the glass of bubbly and she asked me to sit down, in the bathroom and talk with her. We just talked about nothing just to relax us as the evening approached.

As that time approached, we both got ready. The tension was something we could both feel, an electric mood. Lou got ready in the bathroom as she was about to show off her new purchases for the first time. I wore a shirt, jeans and shoes and looked 'smart casual'.

As Lou opened the bathroom door, she was wearing a coat! I couldn't quite grasp what was happening. She had a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin 4" heal shoes with a coat on...a nice coat but not what I was expecting, She grinned and almost evil grin and opened the coat. "Fuck!" I spluttered.

All this beautiful woman had on was her shoes, a white lingerie set that consisted of crotchless panties and a peek-a-boo matching bra. Her nipples were like bullets sticking through the orifice of the bra.

"You look absolutely amazing Lou. Sexy as it comes! I will be fighting guys off from you this evening. I could fuck you right here, right now" I leached to her

"Not yet my horny lover! I am hoping that will cum later, excuse my terrible pun" she giggled.

I moved towards her and kissed this sensational Lady. She could feel my hardness through my trousers and smiled.

"Pleased to see me are you, Michael?"

I drooled "I certainly am, you naughty girl". I ran my tongue over her nipples, Lou shivered and smiled again. I slid my hand to her crotchless panties and began to slip a finger through the slit in her panties. She was so wet. "A little expectant this evening madam?" I asked.

she retorted "mmm, I am, but although I would love you to carry on, I want to save the action for later. You can pull that finger out of my pussy, but just remember I expect it back in there later!" She did that smile once more, and melted me.

We went down to the hotel bar, Lou still wearing her coat with little beneath it. We had a glass of wine each and sat at a table. I knew what she was wearing, she knew how excited I was and flirted with me so much, without revealing a thing. There were several guys in the bar eyeing Lou up. A couple of them were even with their partners. She was loving the attention.

We finished our drink and got a taxi from hotel reception. It arrived quickly and took us close to the club. We walked the last 100yards or so rather than let the driver know where we were going. I rather think he did know, in reality, by the knowing smirk on his face.

We entered the club. The lady on what passed as 'reception' asked us our names. I said we had the starter membership, she smiled and called Rob, the owner, over.

"Hi guys" he greeted us. "Nice to meet you both, come in please! He was so welcoming and put me and I think Lou at our ease a little. " So great you've decided to try this. You do as much or as little as you want to. I only ask you are sociable and join in with our 'community' here. One other thing: The Safe-word is PARIS. Please remember that as it is vitally important. I will confirm you both know it during the evening. Please don't think I'm being funny, I just believe this has to be a safe environment for everyone"

We both agreed it was important and thanked him for his introduction. He then showed us round the place. There was the Social area with a bar, seats and tables, a pool table, a pole for gyrating on and a small disco in the corner. The music wasn't too loud and the DJ was playing 80's 90's and 00's music.

There were a few people sitting at tables, some as a couple, some in fours and some larger groups of six to eight.

Rob introduced us as we walked through. He then showed us some rooms for private action, a dungeon with some frightening looking equipment, a playroom, a dark room and various other facilities. Finally, he showed us the toilets and changing rooms.

12