An Elf in the Renaissance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached for me and shoved me around, tugging the dress up over my head and pushing my face to the cloak covered ground in one smooth motion. The shock of my bare skin meeting the autumn air barely registered against the lust I felt as my ass pointed towards him. The thin barrier of my panties offered no resistance to his fingers.

"Oh, fuck." I cried as one, then two fingers slipped inside, stretching me.

"You're so wet." He moaned deep in his chest, almost in disbelief.

"Please, Galen." I whined, shaking my hips. He swatted my ass with a firm slap, sending a jolt of pleasure-pain straight to my core. "Ahn!"

"Don't speak." He snarled. I felt the tip of his cock pressed against the entrance to my pussy and I released a shuddering breath, trying to push against him.

Another sharp smack landed on the other cheek and I cried out.

"Don't move, either. You'll take what I give you when I give it." Oh, fuck. Yes, yes. More.

My brain turned to mush as all of my senses hyper fixated on the slow push of his cock working its way inside me.

"Hnng." I grunted as he bottomed out, the entire length of him making me feel impossibly full. That was where slow and easy ended. Galen reached around and grasped my wrists, pulling me up as he fucked me from behind. Each thrust slammed his hips against my full, round ass as my tits shook beneath me.

"Fuck." He ground out between clenched teeth. "I'm in you. I'm fucking inside you, Bethany."

"Yes." I groaned, my eyes rolling back with pleasure. It felt so good. He pulled me up suddenly and turned me towards him. I lifted my chest to his mouth as I climbed onto his lap, his dick easily sliding back inside my pussy.

I rode him hard as he lifted his hips to meet me, bouncing me until I cried out with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum." Galen breathed. "I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Fuck, yes." I cried, grinding my hips down onto him. My own orgasm blindsided me and I shuddered, my legs quaking as my pussy clenched around the hard length of him.

He grunted with his own pleasure as his cum filled me, hot and pulsing.

We toppled over together and I barely heard the thump of his helmet falling to the ground over the pounding of my heart in my ears. Almost.

My curiosity won out over my afterglow and I immediately sought out the face of the stranger who just blew my world.

Only, it wasn't a stranger.

"Gabe?" I whisper-screamed, still not functioning properly. No way. No fucking way.

But the blue green eyes of my brother-in-law found mine and offered me a sheepish look as his cum dripped out of my pussy.

"To be fair," he murmured, "I didn't know it was you until you told me your name. You're hard to recognize all dressed up with white eyes instead of brown."

We looked at one another for a moment, the aftershocks of my orgasm making me think impossible things.

"Does Chris know?" I whispered, still in shock. I had to be in shock. Otherwise I wouldn't know how to feel about wanting to fuck him again.

"Chris has his own guilty pleasures. He wouldn't bat an eye even if he did find out." He shifted and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He was still inside. And still hard.

"We shouldn't." I started, feeling my pussy leak. It was all too much to process. But my hormones decided our predicament meant nothing in the face of Gabe's handsome features and perfectly built body. "But..."

"But?" He breathed, his light eyes bright with a mix of lust and hope.

"If you put the helmet back on, we can go back to pretending."

So he did.

12