An Elf in the Woods

Story Info
Vilen has a change of heart regarding his distrust of humans.
2.4k words
4.62
11.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The campfire crackled around the party of adventurers. The group had settled down once more as the sunlight grew dim on the forest floor, not wanting to tread through the treacherous territory of the Wood Elves in the dark, even with their guide, Vilen, to see them through. They were happy to have his help, Vilen however, didn't share their attitude. Unfortunately for him, his business had waned in the recent course of another human war, something in the north that his ears didn't care to pick up. So now he was sat around a campfire with two humans and an Elven woman who was mingling with one of them. The other one was pleasantly more quiet.

"Do you mind?" Vilen asked in a disgusted tone.

Caine, the human mage of the group, looked away from the giggling elf Tiria sitting across his legs and at the ranger they had hired. "Yes Vilen, what's the problem now?"

"The problem" Vilen started with more disgust. "is nothing against you people, humans are after all just lowly animals. It is when Elves lower themselves and breed with animals that disgusts me. After all, you humans don't tolerate mating with pigs, why should I?" Vilen spat out bitterly and returned his attention to his sword.

"Of all the Elves to get saddled with we get a racist, figures right. Least he hasn't killed us yet." Caine said jokingly. "Well then Vilen, if it pleases you, we'll be retiring to our tent for the night. Goodnight." Caine bid as he and Tiria left the duo at the campfire.

"And good riddance." Vilen said with a roll of his eyes. His hands stopped tending to his gear as Draus stood up and marched over with an annoyed sigh.

"God you're a handful elf." He huffed and loosened his trousers, letting his cock hang out in front of the Elf's face. "Here."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Vilen snarled.

Draus looked at him sincerely. "I've seen the way you walk Elf, no longer your usual pompous stride and being saddled behind you all this time has given me plenty of time to notice the little glances over your shoulder, the way you sway your ass just enough to be enticing. The way you're blushing right now." Draus pointed out, his voice as flat and to the point as was the warrior's usual demeanour.

"Really is that what you think that was? I was just making sure none of you had gotten yourselves killed." Vilen hissed and crossed his arms. "Now, if you please."

"Of course." Draus said with a scoff, nearly teasing Vilen from the way the Elf's eyes stole a glance at his member until it was tucked away in his pants. "I guess I'll call it a night too." He waved as he disappeared into the cloth tent for the night.

Draus looked up from the guidebook he hand in one hand, a half empty bowl of food in the other and to the feminine figure of the Elf entering his tent. "Vilen, I thought I told you I was retiring for the night." Draus said with a cocky snicker as he watched Vilen drop his bow and quiver at the entrance.

"Draus I hate to admit it but I need your... help, after all." Vilen painfully admitted, his fingers moving to the buttons on his vest.

"Is that so?" Draus asked as he sat his things down and watched Vilen very closely. "Need my help with that?"

Vilen frowned at the attitude of the measly human. "Draus, I have put up with enough of you humans and your cunning. Do you not realise how privileged you are to even see the body of an Elven D'shar?" Vilen glared at Draus.

"Ah right, sorry. Vilen you look incredibly sexy in that little vest of yours."

"And?"

"And I can't say any more, however I know something else you would prefer to listen to." Draus said and dropped his trousers. His cock eagerly stood at attention for the Elf. "Is this flattery enough?"

Vilen looked at Draus' phallus before rolling his eyes. "It will have to do."

Gracefully dropping to his knees, Vilen gave the cock an appraising look before a huff which made Draus curious to the Elf's thoughts. Whatever the conclusion, Vilen leant forward and took the crown of the warrior's cock between his lips, wetting it with his saliva before sliding his mouth down the side, dragging his tongue back up and giving a satisfied look to Draus' reaction.

"God Vilen, why are your lips so good." Draus moaned and shut his eyes so the elf didn't see his eyes threatening to roll back into his head from the mere feeling of Vilen's mouth.

"A century or two has given me a rather favourable amount of experience in this type of dealing."

"Hah, I didn't think you'd be one for sucking cock." Draus laughed which was cut off as he groaned in pleasure as Vilen silenced him.

Vilen removed his mouth as his hand started massaging Draus' cock. "If it pleases you to know, I learnt how when I was in military service a century ago."

"Oh military service?" Draus asked, his voice growing husky as Vilen worked his cock back and forth.

"Why yes, the Elven Army sent near century long campaigns against the threats from the north. While someone as, experienced as I am, can withstand the lack of one's touch, younger soldiers tend to have more difficulty." Vilen's lips curled into a grin at the look on Draus' face. "Why quite as much difficulty as you're having now."

"Gods you really like to talk Elf." Draus growled as his hands cupped the back of Vilen's head. "Let's put your pretty little mouth to a better use already." He said as he forced Vilen's mouth around his cock. Vilen let out a deep, long moan as he took Draus' cock deep, the massive size of Draus' member pushing into his throat and forming a rather attractive bulge in his pale skin. His hands lashed out, clawing at the warrior's legs, the pain barely a fraction of what Draus' was accustomed to. "Heh, let's see how long your experience can help you." Vilen's resistance didn't last long as Draus fucked his pretty little face, the smell of the unwashed warrior overpowering his senses with each thrust. His hands slowly stopped clawing, betraying him as they gripped the legs of the warrior in an attempt to pull him further. His angered groans slowly turning into whimpers and moans.

"Now that's better Elf." Draus commented as his hips settling into a steady rhythm. "This is what you wanted isn't it, my big human cock buried in your throat?"

A mindless whimper was the only answer he got from the Elf who seemingly resigned himself to being little more than a cock sleeve. Draus' eyes dropped down between Vilen's legs, to the Elf's cock that was leaking precum all over his thighs. "Enjoying this are you? Well I better finish up here so we can move on to more important matters. Unless you came here to just to service me." Draus asked as he pulled his cock from Vilen's mouth, strands of saliva still hungrily clinging to the head of his cock.

Vilen managed a nod before staring at Draus expectantly.

The warrior pushed the Elf down into the thick furs of his bedding and knelt before him. Vilen whimpered as Draus' touched his legs, pushing them up and over his shoulders before letting his cock rest beside Vilen's much smaller endowment, measuring just under half Draus' gargantuan size. "My, my, with a cock this small I think your creator had other purposes in mind." He teased as his hands squeezed Vilen's ass, drawing a cutesy little moan. "You moan so cutely just from me teasing you like this," Draus let his fingers linger up the insides of Vilen's thighs. "I imagine it'll be devilishly so when you beg for me to let you take my cock."

"Beg?" Vilen stammered, his face in a rage of blushes and embarrassment. "Y-you"

"Are enjoying this? I am indeed, it's not like I haven't had my eyes on you since I ran into you, but I thought you'd be just another stuck up Elf."

"What makes me different?" Vilen went to snarl until another fit of squirming and moaning was brought on by Draus' incessant teasing.

"Well the fact that you're practically drooling over yourself just from the thought of me breeding you, a lowly human such as I."

"Damn you, if all you're going to do is pleasure yourself then do so." Vilen cursed, annoyed as he went to leave the barbaric oaf's tent, but he found himself pinned by Draus' brute strength.

Draus lined his cock up with Vilen's butt and nudged him a little, drawing a moan from his angry lips.

"You... Nnng!" Vilen shivered in equal parts anticipation and fear. He tightened his grip as Draus pushed his cock inside until his cock was buried in his tight little ass causing him to arch his back and moan loudly. "By the grace of T'shilva!" Vilen called out in surprise as Draus stretched the Elf around his cock.

"I take it that's better?" Draus asked, pausing his thrusts to enjoy the blushing mess underneath him.

Vilen barely managed to nod, his lips to busy with moaning from the pleasure deep inside of him. "More, Please?" Vilen asked.

"Hehehe, you know that nearly sounded like you're begging for it." Draus teased and to his surprise Vilen didn't rebuke him for it.

"Please." Vilen repeated and pushed his hips against Draus. "I... it's been too long." He admitted and bit his lip as he slowed his hips into a gentle rhythm and focused on the small flicker of euphoria when he managed to get Draus' cock in just the right place. Draus grunted and moaned in pleasure with him, just moving his hips teasingly and happy with the Elf doing the hard work. The look on his face was too good to pass up. Vilen's face was dyed a pleasant shade of red, his cute pink lips parted with each thrust of his hips as he fucked himself against the human's cock. His breathing grew hotter as he grew closer to climax, his voice peaking as a last few thrusts pushed him over the edge, his feminine cock shooting ropes of cum over his stomach. He sighed and collapsed on the makeshift bed. "Oh... gods." He panted and looked at Draus who was still hard as a rock. "Oh god." He said, eyes widening as Draus snickered and shook his head.

"If you're done we can be done if you want."

"No just give me... a moment." Vilen said breathlessly and gathered his breath.

He cried out in a moan when Draus rolled his hips and grinned mischievously. "I said, a moment." Vilen gritted his teeth and struggled to hold back the moan growing inside of him.

"I don't think I can bear to wait, not when you're being so damn irresistible." Draus teased as he rolled his hips again, watching Vilen give in to him as his panting shifted into moaning. Draus pulled Vilen's thighs tight against and leant down next to his ear. "Can I be rougher?" Draus' asked in a husky voice.

"Yes!" Vilen moaned desperately and nodded. Draus pressed his body down against Vilen's and began rapidly thrusting inside of him, drawing moan after moan as Draus fucked him. Their moans mixed more and more as Vilen's tight ass milked the warrior, gripping to his cock for every inch being ploughed inside of him. "Fuck me... Human's have something worth after all." Vilen barely managed to laugh between his heated breaths and being used like a toy, which only served to turn him on all the more to his surprise. The sight of the human warrior probably twice his size, covered in muscles and scars, dominating him, using him to get off. The thought drowned Vilen in pleasure as he moaned again, his cock already hard and leaking over himself.

"Are you going to come again?" Draus asked, not relenting at all in his assault.

Vilen nodded and bit his lips. "I, mhm!" He shrieked as the feeling hit him like a wave and warm cum splashed against his cheek as his cock bounced up and down from Draus pushing inside him, over and over and over. "I can't take much more, I'm getting, faint." Vilen huffed and looked pleadingly to Draus who seemingly understood as he slowed his hips.

"Well I better get off soon then shall I?" Draus asked. A nod was his only answer, and a curious lip bite from Vilen who eagerly awaited whatever was to come. Draus buried his cock deep inside Vilen and gently massaged his most sensitive spots, the elf twitched and tightened around him. "You... You're supposed to be getting off."

"You feel better here, you like it more too." Draus answered and grinned. "Do you want me to finish inside of you?"

Vilen nodded and wrapped his legs around Draus', locking him inside and keeping the slow, gentle torture going. "Hurry up damn it." Vilen cursed as his voice turned to girlish whimpers.

"Are you ready?" Draus asked and stopped, the sight of the elf beneath him angrily pouting at him made him chuckle. "Right, sorry." He apologised and picked up his pace a little, not as rough as before but enough to get him off. Vilen squirmed and his mouth hung open as Draus finally came inside of him, his body twitching as a seemingly endless amount of semen poured inside of him. With a faint little pop, Draus' cock pulled free, splashing some cum on his bedding before he took in the sight before him. "I hope I have been of use."

"You have." Vilen said with a chuckle, not bothering to open his eyes as he could feel Draus' looking down at him.

"So shall I help you back to your tent, I doubt you want the others to know." Draus asked.

"Bah!" Vilen laughed and swatted a hand, panting for air afterwards. "What do I care, humans are lesser creatures beneath my concern." Vilen opened his eyes, and couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, blushes and all. "Most anyway." He admitted shyly and beckoned Draus' to lay down beside him. "I hope you won't mind me stealing your bed for the night."

Draus laid down expecting nothing more from the encounter, he expected wrong. Without a hint towards it, Vilen leaned over and pressed their lips together, pulling the warrior into a kiss as best as he could in his current state before resting himself on top of Draus' chest. "I hope you don't mind that either." Vilen laughed with a grin resting on his face as he passed out.