An Encounter

Story Info
A short pornographic piece inspired by a fantasy.
1.9k words
4.35
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the centre of the room, a short dress stopping just short of revealing her panties. Her hands gripped the hem, fingers brushing her pussy ever so lightly through her panties. She wasn't wet yet, but she was getting there, and already the movement was exciting her. Barely the implication of touching, and her mind was already beginning to go wild.

'Did I say you can touch?' His voice was level, without overt anger, but instantly her heart caught in her throat, and she pressed her hands to her sides.

'No, sir.' Her mouth was dry.

'Did I tell you to stop? Keep touching.' He tucked his thumbs into his belt loops, a cold look on his face. She began touching again, and this time felt the dampness under the fabric. Being under his gaze, hearing his voice, it turned her into putty in his hands, a submissive ready to be shaped like clay into the perfect toy, his slut.

Except he wouldn't touch her. He just kept staring, sizing her up as she intensified her rubbing, circling her clit.

'Take off your dress and underwear, then lick your fingers and rub your nipples.'

'Yes sir.' She did as she was told, deftly slipping the dress off her shoulders and stepping out of it, kicking it aside. Being naked made her vulnerable, and that made her heart race even faster, made the space between her legs throb like a pulse. She turned around, presenting her ass to him, and slid her panties down, the fabric caressing her cheeks, rustling pleasantly against her stockings.

Again, she stepped out and kicked the panties aside, then turned back to face him. Balling spit in her mouth, she licked the length of her finger, imaging it was his finger, his boot, his dick. Just as long as it was him, she wouldn't care. Rubbing one nipple, she sucked on her other finger, never breaking eye contact.

He didn't react, just remained there, staring. After maybe half a minute of rubbing both her nipples, a faint gasp left her mouth.

'Stop.' She did.

He turned and sat on the sofa, his legs apart. The bulge of his dick under his suit pants was impossible to ignore. He beckoned her with single finger, and the similarity of the motion to when he was fingering her did not escape her notice.

Her heels clacked satisfyingly on the hardwood as she approached. Suddenly, his huge hands grasped her hips and pulled her down to straddle him. His bulge pressed welcomingly against her wet pussy, and she exhaled. It was electric, setting her pussy throbbing more fiercely than before.

'Grind on me. Grind your dripping wet pussy against my dick, feel it get hard. Show me how much you want it, show me what a good slut you are. You want it, don't you? You can feel it, just under my pants, ready for you. But sluts have to prove they want it. So prove it.'

All whilst he was talking, she obeyed. Lightly at first, then more fiercely, until she was practically dry humping him, panting, running her hands down the front of his shirt, her fingers grasping at the impression of his muscles, grabbing his tie, clutching his neck. And still, his face remained like stone.

Finally, he moaned, a perfect sound that lit up her mind like a lightbulb. She wanted to bottle that sound and get drunk on it like liquor.

'Stop.' She did. Sitting up eagerly, like a puppy, her round eyes met his, her face a perfect picture of neediness, her denied pussy willing her to please. To obey, for the privilege of receiving his dick.

'Get on your knees in the centre of the room.'

She turned, dropping to her knees. The floor was cold, and she imagined her knees would ache very soon. But it didn't matter. Discomfort proved she wanted it, it would prove she was a good slut, deserving his cock.

Now, he approached, unbuckling his belt as he did so. She started. She'd been good. She'd obeyed! Surely he wouldn't spank her?

'Hold out your hands.' He wrapped the belt around her wrists. Once she was restrained, he let his hand linger on hers, looking her directly in the eyes. 'Is that too tight?'

'No sir.'

'Good. Open your mouth.' He ran his thumb around her red lips, a trace of lipstick on the pad of his thumb. He touched the tip of her tongue, making her mouth water. Then he walked behind her. She didn't follow, maintaining her gaze forward. Fabric rustled, and the soft silk of his tie brushed against her face. As it descended over her eyes, plunging her into darkness, she almost began to vibrate.

Anticipation coursed through her like a runner before a race. The faint bit of vision she had of her knees on the floor became shadowed as he returned to her front. Her jaw had grown slightly stiff, but she pushed that down, aware of what came next.

His fly unzipped, and his dick brushed against her open lips. He circled her mouth, his free hand cradling her face. Then, he slipped it in. His dick filled her mouth, and immediately she got to work with her tongue. Circling the tip, running along the shaft. Her lips wrapped fully around his dick, and she began moving her head back and forth.

There was nothing else for her to do, to consider. All that mattered was pleasing him, moving her mouth around his dick, getting it wet and keeping it hard. He was breathing heavily, panting, and she smiled despite herself. It was hard work, her tongue stiffening and her jaw aching. But his noises filled her with vigour, pushing her to give him everything she could.

Without thinking, her throat opened wide and she took him fully inside her. It pushed against the very back of her throat, threatening to make her gag. It felt bruised, but she didn't care. The pain was ecstatic, knowing how it would be making him feel. Tears brimmed in her eyes, a thick gurgle coming from her gagging throat.

'Ohhhhhh,' he moaned. He'd been running his fingers through her hair, and now his grip locked like a vice. His composure returned, his grip loosened, and he pulled his dick free, a long tangle of drool running from the tip to her mouth. Feeling it, her connection to him, drove her crazy. Her pussy was sopping wet.

'I hope you got it wet enough, princess. Because there'll be no lube tonight.'

She bit her lip. It didn't matter if that was an idle threat. Her pussy was so wet she wondered if it was leaving a stain on the floor. She longed to reach down between her legs, to taste herself, to present her fingers so he could taste her...

Roughly, he threw her forward. Just barely raising her hands in time, she went about to all fours, gasping as his hand struck her ass cheek. The shock was the worst part, so when he hit her again, she was ready, and didn't even flinch. When he ran a finger across her labia, that got a rise out of her. Without meaning to, she pushed back into his touch, willing him to move closer, silently begging him to enter her body.

'Oh, god. Please.'

Spank.

She screamed, aggravating her already sore throat. The red burn of her ass was overpowering.

'Did I tell you to speak?'

Spank.

'No, sir.'

Spank spank. Spank.

'Then why did you speak?'

Spank.'

'Ah! Because it felt so good, sir.'

Spank spank spank spank spank.

'Felt?'

Spank.

'You mean this doesn't feel good?' He punctuated his words with his open palms.

'No, it does sir. It feels amazing. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.'

'You ungrateful little slut.' He hit her once again, but that didn't hurt anywhere close to the disappointment in his voice. 'That's what you are, aren't you? A dirty little slut. A whore. So desperate for my cock that she won't even endure a tiny bit of punishment.'

'I'm sorry sir, I'm so sorry. Aaah!'

'Did I ask you to speak? No! So I'm hitting you, and will hit you until you learn.'

So he did. He hit her, hard, until even his palm stung.

Whimpering, defeated, utterly, he completely broke her with the simplest thing. He touched her. Between her pussy lips, he ran his finger up and down the wet, dripping mess. And she went wild.

Biting her tongue to remain silent, she struggled to hold still, fighting invisible restraints, all the while she could hear his smirk in his breathing, in the way he held her.

'I want you to beg for me. Beg for my dick.'

'Please, sir.'

'Not good enough.'

'Please, I need your cock. I need it, so badly. Please, at least let me feel it. Just brush it against my pussy, like your fingers. I don't even need it inside me, just to feel it. I need your cock.'

His fingers intensified their journey to her clit, and her brain went haywire, searching for the words to describe her desire.

'Please sir I need you. I need your cock and your cum. I want to feel your cock. I want to taste you again. Taste your cum. Fuck, please. Please let me suck your cock. Fuck me, please, please fuck me, I want you to fill me up until you burst. Turn me into your little cumslut. Cover your cock in my pussy juice then put it in my mouth so I can taste myself on you.'

'Well,' he said, his fingers halting on her clit. 'When you put it like that.'

With one hand he thrust her head into the floor, and with the other, he gripped her ass. And he was inside her.

She'd never felt anything like it.

He'd fucked her before, obviously. A lot. But never before had she been so desperate for him, so needy, so pliable, so submissive. It turned her on how turned on she was, how ready she was for him. How much he meant to her.

With him inside of her, all that mattered was the moment. His groin slapping against her ass, his dick thrusting in and out of her pussy. His thumb just brushing her asshole.

'Touch yourself. Show me what a needy slut you are.'

She did as she was told, squeezing her tits and her nipples, then turning to her pussy and clit. It was hard, with her hands bound, but she figured it out. She'd do anything for him.

Between his dick and his voice, her fingers on her clit, his hands pulling her hair or occasionally spanking her, it was soon too much. Starting with her clit and inside her pussy, radiating outward like a wave, came a convulsing, contracting pleasure.

'Oh my god. Oh, oh my...god. God, oh my god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, thank you. Thank you sir. Thank you so so much sir.'

'What are you?'

'I'm a slut. I'm a dirty little slut. Your whore, your cumslut. I'm a goddamn whore, s-mmmph.'

He pulled his dick from her pussy and slid it into her mouth, cutting off her voice. She did taste herself, and she tasted fantastic. Then she tasted his cum. It filled her mouth with the salty, sticky taste, and she swallowed it greedily. Anything for him, to please him.

'Ohhh, fuck.' He continued to moan, sucking in shallow breaths before he finally slipped her blindfold off, taking in her messy, beautiful, perfect face.

'No,' he said. 'You're not a slut. You're a good girl, baby. A princess. My princess.'