An Endless Competition F/F Ch. 11-15

Story Info
Jen enjoys her aunt's feet during a short trip to Europe.
12k words
4.71
1.9k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/03/2024
Created 05/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 11: Welcome in Paris

After many hours of flight, finally the plane began to land and, as the wheels touched the ground and the brakes were working at the most, I put better my back on my seat and I thought about how I had been stupid, at the beginning, to think that at the end of the flight I would have been relaxed and fresh as a rose thanks to those soft seats. I was sitting back in my place only from a few minutes, after being on my knees for at least three hours massaging the feet of my aunt who was enjoying the journey, relaxed, drinking champagne and watching the movie. The hostess had passed close to us several times but seemed to have got used to the odd couple of passengers and she had continued to do her work without hesitation. Aunt Emma, whenever it was possible, put her feet in my face and she played with me, enjoying my passionate kisses on her soles. When the plane stopped, I got up with disappointment...I would have gladly sat for at least another ten minutes to get some rest. We had just arrived in Paris and I had already realized that for me it would not have been an holiday but a week of hard work. After all I was a slave and I was there only to serve my Mistress and make those days the most wonderful possible for my beautiful aunt.

There was very very hot, the temperature was in fact 37 °C and as soon as I stepped off the plane I began to sweat profusely and, hoping that there would not have been for all week that muggy which made so difficult to breath, I laid my foot on French soil for the first time. From the airport "Charles de Gaulle" we headed towards the center of the French capital with a taxi and while the car moved with difficulty between the Parisian traffic, I was trying to see the Eiffel Tower.

- You can not see it from here, silly - told me my aunt who, once again, seemed to read my mind.

Resigned to have to wait to see the national symbol of France, once so hated by the French because it was considered an gash to the city, I had to settle for watching from the car window the Stade de France which host matches of the French national football team.

"Who knows, maybe one day, me too, I will be able to play in a stadium like that" I thought, daydreaming to lead the national team of my country to victory and raise to heaven the world cup. Women's football was certainly not followed as that of men but I hoped that in future the movement would make further progress and, perhaps, even women who practiced this sport might have become as much famous as the men. If I could not be an actress, maybe I could become famous as a footballer player and then even my mother would have been proud of me.

Our luxury hotel was at Place de la Republique located between the 3rd, 10th and 11th arrondissement. When I walked into our luxurious suite, I was so excited that I ran across the room and I threw myself heavily on the majestic bed that was incredibly comfortable. Then I heard a cough and I realized that my aunt was drawing my attention. I looked into her eyes, still lying on the bed that surely we would have shared that night, since there was no other bed and I hoped that I would not have had to spend the night on the couch that anyway looked very comfortable.

- Is this the way to behave? - said my aunt irritated, then snapping her fingers she added - Here, on your knees -

I got up quickly from the bed, I walked to my aunt and I bowed at her feet.

- Sorry Madame - I said with a small voice, looking humbly on the floor.

- When we are alone you shall always be on your knees in my presence, unless I do not order you differently. Do you understand slave? - she said, putting a foot on my head and crushing my face against the floor.

- Yes Madame. Please forgive your slave for being so stupid and not giving you the respect you deserve - I said, begging my Mistress.

Aunt Emma took away her foot from my head and knowing that I had been forgiven, I began to kiss frantically her feet, thanking her. My Mistress went over to the bed and when she sat down, she again snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor. I crawled over to her and when I was just a few centimeters, my aunt said:

- Take off my shoes and lick my feet. With this heat I sweated a lot -

The chance to savor her foot sweat and her authoritative tone were turning me on and no more wondering why excite me so much to be humiliated, I carefully took off the shoes from beautiful feet of my aunt and I began to sniff loudly her fantastic footscent, rubbing her feet all along my face which was immediately covered by her foot sweat.

- I said, lick! - my aunt said, giving me a slight kick in the face.

I hurried to stick out my tongue and I began to lick lher soft soles like a dog, with long, fast licks from her heel all the way up to her toes, trying to remove every last drop of sweat. I licked faster and faster, devoting more attention to her heels that seemed the most difficult part to be "clean." After a few minutes my aunt lay on the bed on her belly and, relaxed, she closed her eyes while her slave continued to lick devotedly her feet. In that position it was much easier for me to lick her soles, and so I continued my work, alternating long lapped and affectionate kisses. Obviously her toes were not neglected by me, and when I licked in the middle of them I had to stop myself from moaning with pleasure, more and more excited by the wonderful taste that in that part of the foot was much more intense.

My aunt must have fallen asleep so I decided to risk and with her toes still in my mouth, I began to masturbate furiously. I was so excited that I came after a few seconds and, having satisfied my needs, I continued my work with greater attention and I continued to lick her feet with no intention to stop. I licked the feet of my aunt for nearly two hours and when she woke up, she was pleasantly surprised to find her slave still at work. Only when my Mistress gave me the order to stop, my tongue went back into my mouth.

- Go to prepare a hot bath - my aunt said at one point.

Not knowing what to do I decided to crawl to the bathroom making my aunt burst out laughing. My jaw dropped when I saw how big was that bathroom, so great that the bathtub could be easily defined as a small pool. Fortunately, despite its size, the bathtub was filled quickly and I poured inside the oils that I had found in the bathroom. After checking for a last time the water temperature, I returned to my aunt and said:

- Your hot bath is ready, Madame -

Aunt Emma got out of bed and motioned me to follow her into the bathroom. My pussy was again on fire because I would have had the honor to see the naked body of my aunt. My mouth was already watering when I walked into the bathroom and saw my aunt take off her clothes slowly, as if she was doing a little striptease for me. Aunt Emma had remained only in bra and panties when she suddenly said:

- Eyes down - and then to make sure that I did not peek at her, she put a foot on my head and forced me to keep my face on the floor as she took off her bra.

When she took off her panties she lifted her foot from my head but only after hearing the sound of water I looked up. My aunt was relaxed in the bathtub, her magnificent body hidden by soap bubbles. She had to understand my disappointment because she chuckled and said:

- Would you like to see me naked, don't you, my little slave? -

- Yes Madame - I answered embarrassed.

- You're a naughty girl, you know it? Craving in this way your own aunt... - she said, then slyly, she put a hand to her breast that I could not see and she added:

- Would you like to see my breasts? Do you want to touch it, don't you? Do you want to suck my tit just as an infant? -

- Yes Madame - I whispered, more and more wet.

My aunt smiled at my answer, and she slid her hand between her legs.

- Would you like to have what's here? Would you like to put your head between my legs and tuck your little tongue in the most sacred place of your Mistress, don't you?

- Yes Madame - I said once again, my heart was pounding and my breath was tiring.

- What would you do just to have this honor? -

- Anything Madame, anything you ask me, you who are like a goddess to me, you who are my Mistress - I said almost begging.

My aunt looked at me so intensely with her beautiful green eyes as if she was trying to see inside me. Realizing that I was really sincere and that I really would have done anything for her, she smiled and lifting her feet from the water she said:

- Good slave, but for now just massage my feet -

Once again I found myself to pamper those soft feet while my aunt was relaxing and let slip away all the fatigue of travel. For a moment I was a bit jealous, I also would have wanted to take a bath and wash away the sweat from my skin but then I remembered what was my role and I focused again on the feet of my aunt.

After several minutes my aunt dipped her feet into the water for a while and then she put them back on the edge of the tub, crossing her legs at the ankle. Needless to say, I immediately tried to peek between her legs but soap bubbles continued to cover the most valuable part of the body of my aunt. I got distracted for a moment but the words of Aunt Emma brought me back to reality.

- Dry my feet with your tongue - she said.

I looked stunned for a moment, thinking that I had misheard. Aunt Emma noticed my doubts because, soon after, she said:

- Yes you heard me correctly. Come on slave, dry the feet of your Mistress with your tongue -

I just could not understand what she wanted, dry her feet with my tongue seemed like a paradox, but not wanting to anger my aunt I stuck out my tongue and I began to lick her feet. Immediately the taste of soap came into my mouth and I had to struggle to keep me from throwing up, I could not help but think of the very different reaction that I had with her foot sweat that "normally" would have to be something much more nauseating. My aunt had to think the same thing because, seeing my grimaces while licking the soles of her feet, she asked:

- What's up? You do not like the taste of the soap? Do you enjoy the most my feet when they are sweaty and smelly? -

I was too embarrassed to answer and I continued to "wipe" her feet with my tongue while my aunt continued to laugh. My knees were getting sore, but I was not going to stop until my Mistress had not given me that order. Ten minutes later, surprised, I noticed that her feet could almost be considered dry, or at least much more dry than they were before. My aunt rotated a foot to inspect my work, then she put both of her feet in the water.

- Oops, I guess you will need to dry them again - she said laughing loudly while I stuck out again my tired tongue, ready to lick her feet again and to fight again to not vomit because of the soap.

That was only the first day of our trip, but I was already exhausted, exhausted but happy.

"Welcome in France Jennifer" I thought with a smile.

Ch 12: Prey and pain

When the water of the bathtub lost its heat, Aunt Emma told me to look down again as she came out of the bathtub. I leaned my head on the floor and I remained in that humiliating position until my Mistress ordered me to wipe her feet, that time with a towel. Even though I had a strong temptation to look up and try to catch a glimpse of the rest of my aunt's body, which was covered only with a small towel, I remained focused on her feet and on my work. When they were dry, Aunt Emma told me to take a shower and she left the bathroom, but not before that I could take a look at her cute ass that was almost completely uncovered. I had to give me a slap in the face to recover and hasten to run the new order.

I also wished to relax a bit with a hot bath, but my aunt had expressly told me to take a shower and when the hot water jet hit my skin I closed my eyes and tried to relax as much as possible, even in that way. Although it was very hot out there, nothing relaxes your muscles better than hot water and after a few minutes I felt my energies return. It had been a tiring day, especially for my knees which were very flushed and the next day, probably, I would have had big purple bruises.

While I was still in the shower, I rinsed my mouth several times to remove the taste of soap that had made me suffer so much a few minutes before. Thinking about the suffering, I could not help but think of my mother for a few moments. I wondered what she was doing at the time, I wondered if she had thought just for a moment of her daughter and if, in spite of everything, she had used one of those new app that allows you to follow the route of an aircraft and check whether it had landed. While I soaped my body, palpating my small breasts, I decided that before I go to bed I would have sent her a message to say that the flight had landed on time and that I was fine. I doubted that my mother would respond to me but it was still an attempt of reconciliation, she would have realized that I still wanted to have a relationship with her, she would understand that I was sorry.

I came out of the shower after another five minutes and I dried myself quickly, realizing that I had no clean underwear in the bathroom and that I should go out of there to get it in my suitcase, showing a part of my body to my aunt. I was going to cover me as much as possible with the towel when it occurred to me an idea. My aunt was already almost fully dressed and gave no sign of seeing me while I took my underwear. I returned to the bathroom disappointed, in fact I hoped that seeing me almost naked my aunt would have...

She would have done what? She, perhaps, would have fallen madly in love with me? She would have been so much excited that she would have thrown me on the bed and make love with me? I tryed to analyze that wonderful woman who, however, still appeared so mysterious to my eyes. So far my aunt had done nothing to make me think that she was attracted to women. Of course she enjoyed the attention that I devoted her, she enjoyed teasing me and probably she would have enjoyed even if I had eaten her pussy but I had no evidence that she was ready to return "the favor".

"She is not my lover, she's my Mistress" I had to repeat it over and over again in my mind. I should not get any ideas, for my aunt I was nothing more than a toy to play with, nothing more than a servant. Maybe that was what excited me so much.

I tried to put aside all those thoughts that crowded my confused mind and I left the bathroom to get ready for the evening. The long black dress that my aunt was wearing it was really breathtaking and mine in comparison seemed a dress bought in a low cost store, although I had spent hundreds of dollars for it. It is true that it is the person who makes a dress beautiful, I had no doubt that mine would look fabulous if it had been worn by my Mistress. Aunt Emma told me that she was too tired to go out, so we would have dinner in the restaurant of the hotel and we would go to bed early because the next day she had to work. Beginning the fashion shows she had to prepare many articles for her fashion magazine.

The restaurant was very busy but we were not ordinary people and there was a table reserved for us in the VIP area. The food was delicious although I had more of a hesitation to eat oysters that I had never eaten before because they looked so slimy. A dirty look of my aunt was enough to put aside my grievances and I savored what, for my surprise, turned out to be one of the most delicious things I'd ever eaten. When also the cake was in my stomach, my aunt stood up and told me it was time to go to bed. Excited by those words, I followed my aunt almost wagging like a puppy. My aunt had set the air conditioning of the room in such a way that it looked almost like refrigerator and I was forced to put on my pajamas that I had thought to leave home, having seen that Paris had been hit by a major heat wave.

My aunt wore a beautiful nightgown and when she lay down on the bed, covering herself under the light blanket, I looked at her to understand how to proceed. She noticed my hesitation and with her legs she lifted the blanket at the foot of her bed. There was no need for her to say a word, I understood how I would have slept. I approached the foot of the bed and I slipped with difficulty under the sheet, lying horizontally. When the sheet completely covered me, I had a hesitation, I didn't suffer from claustrophobia, however...

The feet of my aunt came to rest on my face and all my fears disappeared. I kissed her feet for several minutes, then, when she turned off the lights I stopped moving and after a while, with my nose between the toes of my Mistress, I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up and I realized that my aunt was gently rubbing her feet on my face and I began to kiss them to warn her that I was awake. It had to be too early because my aunt did not seem to want to get up and so I continued to kiss her feet for many more minutes. Then Aunt Emma approached her big toe to my lips and after a little pressure I knew what she wanted. I began to suck slowly, letting my tongue dance inside my mouth, savoring the taste that had so bewitched me. As I continued my work with care and passion, I could not help but think that there was no better way to start a day and also my aunt had to think that, in fact, she was moaning softly, pleased to have such treatment so early in the morning. When my aunt got out of bed, I went out from under the sheet and I ran to kneel at her feet, as a sign of respect. My Mistress stroked my hair for a few seconds and I started again to kiss her bare feet but I was immediately stopped.

- No, that's enough. I have to go to the first fashion show and I'm a bit late. I will make breakfast outside but I will say to bring you breakfast in your room -

I looked up immediately, surprised by her words. I thought that I would go with her, that I would have spent all my time with my beautiful aunt in that great city.

- You'll stay here while I work - she said, reading once again in my mind.

- But... -

- No but. You'll stay here because I order you to stay here. Do not worry, you won't get bored, I have work for you - she said with a smile and she went to her suitcase and pulled out three pairs of shoes. A few seconds later she added:

- That's here - she said pointing her shoes and adding - You must clean them, with your tongue of course, so it will be much more fun for you. Oh I almost forgot, there are also the pair of shoes that I wore yesterday, and the flip flops that I wore after my bath -

My aunt was ready to go out and all the shoes that I had to clean were lined up at the foot of the bed. When she finally took her iPad, she approached to me and said:

- I have another task for you. Yesterday you said that I'm like a Goddess to you, right? -

- Yes Madame - I said looking into her eyes, wondering what she had in mind.

- Well, so here's what you must do. Considering that I'm a Goddess to you, you will need to invent a prayer that you will say this evening, when you will be prostrate at my feet. Then, if I'll be satisfied, I will punish you in some way -

- If you will not be satisfied - I corrected her, not being able to hold my tongue.

- You're wrong, I will punish you if your prayer will be to my liking -

I looked at her beginning to fear that my brain or my ears do not work more properly.

- It would be too easy to act under the threat of punishment, on the contrary, I will know that your words are sincere only if you will say them with passion in spite of you know that doing so you will be punished. It is clear now my little slave? -

- Yes Madame - I replied thinking that my aunt had invented an ingenious trap, a trap in which I'd had to fall intentionally.