An Endless Competition F/F Ch. 16-25

Story Info
The entry of Jen’s cousin and rival changes the game.
24.1k words
4.64
3.2k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/03/2024
Created 05/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 16: Good puppy

I did not dare look up for shame, I knew I was not able to watch the satisfied face of my cousin and so I kept my eyes on her beautiful feet that were just a few centimeters from my face and that they were so similar to those of her mother, maybe slightly smaller. I wondered how they were so well-groomed. Evidently, play football does not have as automatic consequence of having neglected feet like mine, as I had always thought. Enchanted, I watched her perfect toes and especially her big toes that seemed begging me to be sucked and, forgetting where I was and what I was doing at that moment, I began to imagine them in my mouth, with my tongue exploring every inch, savoring their flavor. I wondered what flavor her feet had, it was also similar to that of her mother? So far I had only licked the feet of my aunt and I could not know if the taste was different from person to person.

"What's wrong with me?" I thought once again as I imagined me sucking the feet of dozens of different women trying to figure out what was the best taste almost like I was in a cooking contest and I had to look for the best dish.

I tried to remove those thoughts from my mind and I went back to concentrating on the feet of my cousin, watching the emerald green nail polish on her toenails that matched with her beautiful eyes and I could not help but make a new confrontation with my feet so neglected.

"How does she get feet so perfect?" I wondered, thinking that being a striker, she "used" her feet much more than me that I was almost always still in the soccer goal.

I was so focused on her feet that I did not realize that I had been watching them for several minutes. Only when Kaley suddenly moved her right foot and I moved my head immediately to continue to admire it, I realized what I was doing. Kaley was giggling, amused by that vision so bizarre, amused at seeing her cousin drooling for her feet. At the end I had the courage to look up and I saw that she was staring at me intensely, enchanted by me as I was enchanted by her feet.

- It's time to start doggy, let your Master hear your bark - Kaley said, smiling.

I knew it was a decisive moment, if I had performed her first order I would not be able to stop me. I could refuse, get up and go back to my place on the couch and Kaley would have thought it was just a game. I could go back to being her rival and restore the hierarchy with a simple gesture, in the end I was the star, I was the captain and Kaley was always the eternal second, she was just one of my subordinates in the team. All those thoughts were crowding my mind, then, everything seemed to disappear as if a thick blanket of fog had obscured everything, and without realizing it, I heard myself barking.

That strange sound still echoed in my head when it was overwhelmed by the laughter of my cousin who laughed so much that she began banging her fists on the sofa and beat her feet on the ground, trying to stop herself and catch her breath. I had tears in my eyes, such was the shame I felt at that moment, but I could not help but notice how excited I was. When Kaley was finally able to stop laughing, she looked at me intently, our eyes met and I understood that she knew, she knew that she could give me any order, and that I would not have had the strength to resist. After an evil smile, Kaley patted on my head and said:

- Good puppy. Now stick out your tongue for your Master -

With my eyes still fixed on hers, I obeyed, I stuck out my tongue as much as possible and, unwittingly, I began to pant like a dog, doing giggle my cousin more and more. Kaley approached her hand to my face and touched my tongue, making dance the tips of her fingers on it as if she was playing the piano. I stood still with my tongue hanging out for several minutes, while she was having fun with that strange game. Then Kaley showed me the palm of her hand and, without the need of an order, I began to lick it like a happy puppy. As I heard my cousin giggling, I noticed the difference between the palm of her hand, which was very tasty, and her fingers that were almost completely tasteless.

- Good puppy - she repeated again and I was so proud of that compliment that I increased the pace of my licking, doing laugh increasingly my cousin. After a few more minutes, Kaley took her hand away from my face and took off one of her flip-flops. Still with my tongue hanging out, I panted more and more as I saw for a second the sole of her foot, then I had to look in my cousin's face who told me:

- Do you want to play with your Master, my little puppy? -

I watched my cousin who was smiling and waving in front of me her flip-flops, then I answered just as she expected, barking. Kaley patted again on my head and then she threw her flip-flops across the room.

- Fetch - she said smiling.

I crawled quickly toward it that was over behind the cabinet of the TV and I had to slip into that narrow space, being careful to the many wires because I did not want to stumble on them and drop the TV or DVD player on the floor. When I was just a few centimeters from the flip-flops I realized that if I had taken it with my mouth there would be no return and I would be really Kaley's dog as I was already her mother's slave. A chill in my pussy gave me the ultimately push and I grabbed with my mouth the band that goes in between the big and second toes and, with the flip-flops dangling under my face, I went back to my owner.

"What am I saying? Kaley is not my owner" I thought as I crawled towards my cousin who smiled, satisfied that she had folded that way her biggest rival.

"Aunt Emma is my owner" I thought again, but then I realized that in the end it made no difference because if my Mistress wanted me to serve also her daughter, then I would have been without hesitation the slave of my cousin.

I could taste lightly on her flip-flops the flavor of Kaley's foot sweat and it immediately appeared to me as exquisite as that of her mother and I almost resisted when my cousin took the flip-flops from my mouth, depriving me of that flavor. She patted on my head and threw away again the flip-flops, laughing when I crawled again to fetch it

We continued to play that way for more than an hour and Kaley could no longer have any doubt about my submissive nature. No normal person would have done what I was doing, it could not be a joke organized against her because for a joke her rival would never acted like her puppy, she would never have agreed to take her flip-flops with her mouth. When an old cuckoo clock signaled that it was time for lunch, my Aunt Emma came back into the living room and I saw in her face that sweet smile I'd fallen in love with. My aunt sat next to her daughter watching our game and after a while she said:

- It seems that someone is loving her new role -

I looked at her for a few seconds, then enchanted by the beauty of that woman, I barked. Mother and daughter laughed but although I felt more and more humiliated, I was strangely full of joy at being able to make those two beauties so happy.

- When are we eating? I'm starving - Kaley asked her mother.

- It is almost ready, we can move in the kitchen - Aunt Emma said getting up from the couch.

Kaley stood up in turn and after a whistle she told me:

- Come on puppy, follow your Master in the kitchen -

I obeyed her order and I followed, on all four, my cousin and my aunt into the kitchen, my knees were starting to ache even though I realized that my endurance had increased a lot after all the time I had spent on my knees at the feet of my aunt. Kaley began to set the table while I crouched down next to a table leg and I watched the beautiful feet of my cousin and my aunt.

- Why are you setting the table for three? - I heard my aunt to say, at some point.

- Where is she supposed to eat? - said my cousin pointing me that I was following curious the conversation.

- We still have your cat's bowls -

- Poor Sam, who knows what happened to him. I think about him all the time since the day he disappeared - said my cousin, who then added - But do you really want her to eat from a bowl? -

- Why not? She is your dog, isn't it? Dogs eat from the bowl and then I'm sure she does not mind, isn't it doggy? - My aunt said to me and I could not help but bark and condemn me to eat on the floor like a real dog.

My cousin took out of a drawer two bowls and after washing them, she put them on the floor. In the first one she poured the water and in the other one she puts a large portion of lasagna that my aunt had cooked.

- Too much lasagna for me. I should run a week to dispose of all these carbohydrates - Kaley said to her mother.

- Start to eat, then you can give what you left to the dog - answered my aunt

When mother and daughter began to eat, I approached my bowl and after a little hesitation I sank into it my face to eat my meal. Needless to say that I made a mess and after a few seconds, my face was all dirty. After I had finished my portion, I ate with difficulty also that of Kaley which had remained almost intact. The two women giggled but said nothing. Then, when I approached to the bowl with water and I began to drink, Kaley said:

- That's how a dog drink water? -

I was forced to stick out my tongue and drink in a way that was not only humiliating but also very difficult. In the end, it was more the water that ended up on the floor that the water that I drank. My cousin was not happy to have to clean up my mess and only after a glare of her mother, she stopped mumbling. When the kitchen was clean, the two women moved back into the living room, where they sat on the couch drinking coffee and conversing as if I did not exist.

"Maybe it is better to be ignored" I thought when I saw my aunt carefully studying me for a few minutes. Then, with a broad smile, she said:

- Come here doggy -

I crawled toward her that began stroking my hair and after looking intently into my eyes, she told me:

- You're a good puppy, aren't you? - And when I answered in the affirmative, barking, she continued - A good puppy lick the feet of its owner, come on, go to your Mistress and lick her feet -

I was shocked by her words and my cousin had the same reaction but she said nothing and concentrated on me to see how I would react. I knew well that I could not disobey the orders of my aunt, my true Mistress, and so, putting aside the small part of pride that still remained to me, I crawled towards my cousin and I began licking her feet. I heard Kaley giggling but I did not look up and I focused on my work. My tongue was by now very skilled after so many hours spent at the feet of my Mistress and it moved with ability on the instep of my cousin and on her toes that she wiggled, amused. Her foot sweat was exquisite and my initial hesitations were quickly swept away and in no time I found myself licking ravenously Kaley's feet, increasingly driven by my lust that first had led me to give away my freedom for my aunt and now was driving me to become the slave of my biggest rival.

- I'm going back to work. If you need me, I'm in my office - said Aunt Emma to her daughter while I continued my work.

When her mother left the room, Kaley kicked off her flip flops and I began to lick her soles that were even softer than of those of my aunt. My tongue was moving relentlessly from her heel to the tip of her toes and I could hear Kaley moan with pleasure, satisfied by that special treatment. I licked in the middle of each of her toes and I lost completely track of time and I almost did not know even where I was. I never thought that one day I would have licked the feet of my cousin, but if I did it, it would appear to me as an extremely humiliating and lousy gesture but at that moment, with my tongue in between the toes of Kaley I felt like in paradise, and I would never wanted to be separated from her wonderful feet.

After many hours my tongue was exhausted but I would not have stopped until I had not been ordered to do so. At one point Kaley pushed me away with a light kick on my face and she said:

- I enjoyed it a lot and I prefer much more this part of you. But it's getting dark and you have to go home -

I looked at her sadly, I did not want to go home, I did not want to separate myself from her feet.

- I love your puppy eyes, you are a fantastic dog. But you have to go and I have a lot to discuss with my mother - she said, patting my head and standing up.

When I saw my beautiful cousin left the room, I realized that it was time to go home, I realized that it was time to think about that new change that had upset my life.

Ch 17: Hard work

"What have I done?"

That was the question that I repeated constantly in my mind. How could I act in that way in front of my cousin? How I could humble myself so much in front of my biggest rival? I knew that my choice to become the slave of my aunt would change my life, but now that also Kaley was involved, I was absolutely certain that nothing would ever be the same again. And how could it be the same after what I had done? How could I compete for the most important role in a school play against my cousin, when it would have sufficed a snap of her fingers to prevent me from participating, just like her mother had done with the audition? How could I be the leader of my team if one of my underlings could force me to obey her every order? No, nothing would ever be the same but maybe there was still hope...

Kaley did not seemed to me very convinced of the strange situation that she had to face, she had certainly understood that something had happened between her mother and me, although maybe she was not yet fully aware of how strange and deepen our relationship was. My cousin certainly enjoyed to give me orders, to treat me like her little dog, she had loved to have her rival, on her knees, licking her feet and, perhaps, not even in her dreams she would have imagined to inflict to me such a big humiliation. Despite everything, however, I had noticed her hesitations, her embarrassment hidden behind her laughters. Aunt Emma had been very smart to make me submit to her daughter that way, but maybe she had not reckoned with the personality of Kaley. Mother and daughter could be mistaken for twins, they were so similar, but people in the end are all different and my only hope to continue to have a normal life was tiny, I was hoping in fact that Kaley was not able to withstand such a situation, that she had not so dominant nature as that of her mother.

If my cousin had disapproved of the relationship that existed between her mother and me, probably it would have made impossible for me to continue to serve my Mistress who would not have risked losing her daughter because of me. I did not know how I would react to the impossibility of staying with my aunt, I did not know if I would have been more able to have a normal life. By now I was certain that it would be impossible for me to have a relationship with a boy, there were too many clues that proved my attraction to women. But I would be able to have a simple relationship with another girl, without all those weird fantasies that filled my mind which made me more and more excited? It would be enough for me to go to the movies, kissing a girl on the couch and all the other things that lovers do, or I would have to look for a new Mistress?

I tried not to think too much about that future so distant and uncertain, and putting aside my fears, I knocked on the door of my aunt's house. When I had returned home the previously evening, Aunt Emma had written to me that I should have come back to her the next day. She did not write anything else and as response I wrote only:

"As you wish Madame"

After a few seconds the door opened and I saw the stunning body of my cousin who invited me to enter with a nod. She did not say a word and I did the same. I followed her into the living room, with my eyes fixed on her pretty ass. Kaley was elegantly dressed and looked like it was about to go out. The sound of the heels of her ankle boots kept echoing in my head as I walked into the living room, seeing my aunt who sat on the couch, also her elegantly dressed. While Kaley began to look for something in her purse, I stood in the middle of the room and I said timidly:

- Good morning Aunt -

Aunt Emma looked at me for a moment, then I saw a grin on her face and a moment later she said:

- That's how you was taught to greet your Mistress? Get down on your knees, slave -

I immediately blushed, by now there were no more secrets. I watched my cousin for a while to see her reaction to the words of my aunt, but Kaley was still busy rummaging in her purse and she did not seem to follow the conversation. I did not lose any more time, and I went over to the couch, bowing at the feet of my aunt and began to kiss her high heels, saying:

- Good morning, Madame. Your slave is at your service -

My aunt giggled and, between a kiss and the other, I looked again toward my cousin and I noticed that she continued to rummage in the purse but more than once I saw her look, curious, in our direction. My aunt, once again, caught my attention, patting on my head and when I stopped my kissing and I looked at her face, she said:

- Kaley and I will have a dinner with the film's director. Meanwhile we're out, you'll have to do the chores that I have written on this list. Be careful, you have to hand wash our underwear, our socks too. I'm sure that you'll have fun, in fact, you also have permission to sniff them but I absolutely forbid you to touch yourself. I think that there is no need to tell you that if I were to find out that you have disobeyed my orders you will be severely punished. Did you understand everything, slave? -

- Yes Madame - I answered weakly.

- Well, I'll see you this evening- Aunt Emma said, getting up.

I saw the woman approach her daughter who, without saying a single word, turned and left the room. Her mother did the same and a moment later, they were gone. I stayed motionless for five minutes, still on my knees, almost as if I was paralyzed by what had just happened. By now there was no doubt that mother and daughter had discussed the matter, Aunt Emma had definitely told to Kaley in minute detail as I had become her slave, as my inexplicable passion for her feet had made me completely lose the light of reason. If my aunt had treated me that way in front of her daughter, then Kaley must have accepted the situation, even if she still lived it with a bit 'of embarrassment. But I had no doubt, however, that my cousin would get used soon and that she would have taken completely control of my life.

I tried not to get distracted by all those thoughts that crowded my mind and I began to read the list of chores that was on the table. Resigned to spend the day as a maid, I decided to go to the basement where there was the laundry and I began to hand wash the underwear of my aunt and my cousin. The pile of the dirty clothes was huge but when I began to sniff the first pair of socks, which certainly belonged to my aunt, I thought that, eventually, Aunt Emma was right, I would have enjoyed it. I sniffed a sock after the other, trying to figure out the difference between the socks of my aunt, and those of my cousin. After washing all the socks, I began with their panties and I sniffed them with even more intensity. At one point I was so excited that I started licking the crotch area of a pair of panties of Kaley that were so wet that she must have removed them just before leaving. I licked and licked, tasting a flavor that was a mix of sweat and pee drops. When I realized what I was doing I plunged the panties into the water and I hid my face in my hands, bursting into tears.

"What I've become?" I wondered in horror thinking about what I had just done.