An Equestrian Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
3.5k words
4.55
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since her breast augmentation and the pain was finally starting to subside. Mr Gartside had told her it would take months for the implants to 'drop and fluff'. Currently, it made it look like her boobs were half way up to her neck.

She had struggled mentally during the time alone. She couldn't help but think she had turned herself into a freak and the lumps of plastic in her felt alien. "How on earth have I reached this point?" she asked herself.

After all the daytime TV, Helena was ready to return to work and today was the day. There was only so much 'Homes Under The Hammer' one girl could watch without thoughts of murder creeping in.

There was one issue she hadn't tackled yet - clothes. Helena walked to the bedroom and stripped off the pyjamas she had worn for a week. She caught sight of her new silhouette in the mirror, complete with two obvious mounds under the surgical bra. "Not sure I'll ever get used to these," she thought, opening the wardrobe and collecting her usual work scrubs. She pulled her loose fitting scrubs over her breasts and examined herself in the mirror. The lumps were still clearly visible but the scrubs did a good job of hiding just how big they now were. It would have to do.

The drive to her first appointment was interesting in that she discovered why seatbelts were designed for men, not large breasted women. Despite the bra, she could feel every jolt result in a jiggle of her new assets. They felt very vulnerable and she prayed it wasn't the day a horse decided to kick her in the chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a quiet week. Appointments went as planned and nobody in the office mentioned or even seemed to notice her 450cc enhancements. She started to think she had gotten away with it. That is, until Henry, her boss, called her into the office on Friday afternoon.

"Helena, we need a chat in my office. Now, please," he said. Helena looked up from the case she was writing up. Whatever it was, he didn't sound happy. It was probably that dickhead with the old Cob she had put down yesterday. She stood and followed him into his office.

"Look, Henry, if it's about that put to sleep I did on Wednesday I can assure you I followed every...," she began.

"Stop. No, Helena, it's nothing like that. I had a call from Mr Gartside this afternoon about booking his next appointment."

Her heart started to sink. She could see where this was going.

"Now imagine my surprise when he asked how you were getting on after your SURGERY last week." He paced across the room. "What the fuck, Helena? You haven't just put on weight in a week have you? You went and had your boobs done. Didn't clear the time off with me, failed multiple clients, and then lied about it directly to me. That is totally unacceptable!"

She felt dread rising. "Henry, I meant to book it properly but I just, I don't know, forgot. It was all such a rush. I..."

"'Sorry' doesn't do it, Helena. You've cost me a fortune in lost bookings. I can't trust you anymore." He pulled open his desk drawer and picked up an envelope. "You're fired. Here's your P45. Don't bother asking for references. Now get out."

And with that, Helena was unemployed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena drove home shell-shocked. Unemployed. It was never a thing she expected to be. She certainly didn't think she'd ever be fired. And it was all her own stupid fault. She hurried up the path to her door, past the dying and shrivelled flowers of the daffodils, and fumbled with the keys as tears began to cloud her vision. Finally finding the right key, she ran inside and collapsed in tears on the sofa.

It all seemed so hopeless. She'd be out of a job for months and even then, without references she'd struggle. They'd wonder why she left a perfect job and the vet rumour mill would probably tell them why anyway - 'The vet fired for a boob job', she could imagine the gossip.

There was only one person she could call. She picked up the phone.

"Sarah. Hi, it's Helena. I...I got sacked...Yeah...look could you...could you come over please? I need someone to talk to."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Sarah arrived to find Helena still in tears, her face red and blotchy.

"Oh my dear what happened?" she asked, taking Helena into a deep hug.

Helena cried into her shoulder. "The surgeon happened to speak to my boss today. He fucking asked about how I was recovering." she sobbed.

"Oh God. I can see what happened next. What an idiot."

"Henry sacked me on the spot. I've just spent all my savings on these stupid boobs and I need to pay the rent in two weeks. I'm fucked! No job, no money, nothing."

"No, don't say that," said Sarah. She stroked Helena's hair and soothed her. "You'll find another job easily. And if you need money, I'm sure your parents could help you out for a couple of months, right?"

"NO!" shouted Helena. "There's no way I'm telling my parents. Absolutely not. They'd disown me if they found out what happened. And how am I going to earn the money in another job in time? Even if I get a job in a pub it won't pay enough for the rent on this place and livery for Bilbo."

"We'll find a way. Now, sit down, let me get you a cup of tea." Sarah disappeared into the kitchen and after a few minutes returned with two steaming mugs. They sat in silence, contemplating the situation for a while.

Sarah turned to Helena. "Helena, there is one thing you could try, but you aren't going to like the idea," said Sarah, cautiously.

"I'm open to anything right now. What is it?" replied Helena.

Sarah rubbed the lip of her mug with a finger. "Well, a few years ago when I was a student I tried escorting for a few months...", she began.

Helena's face showed her shock. "There is no way..."

Sarah interrupted. "Just listen. Look, I did it for a few months whilst in a tricky patch and it paid off my student loan in the space of four months."

She could see Helena was listening now and continued. "It was easy money and, to be honest, it was quite fun. Honestly, don't just write it off if you're in dire need for cash - you either swallow your pride and ask your parents, or you get swallowing something else. And just look at you - you're a young, attractive woman, well-educated, no weird problems, and you've got a body to die for. You could make a fortune!"

Helena couldn't believe it had reached this point. From a secure job and stable upbringing to considering prostitution in the space of a day. But Sarah did have a point - she did need cash, fast, and she would still rather die than tell her parents.

Helena composed herself. "I wouldn't know where to start. Do you just stand on a street corner and hope you don't get murdered? I don't think the villages around here would be exactly heaving with curb crawlers. And besides, I've had enough of men."

"No, no it's nothing like that. You've seen Pretty Woman too many times! No, it's all online now. You just advertise yourself and off you go. Yeah, it is 99% men but you aren't romantically involved. Just use their penises and you'll never see them again."

"I don't know."

Helena's mind was in turmoil. She was down to her last few hundred pounds and she needed cash now. But prostitution...there had to be another way. Although none of which could potentially be as fun.

"Ok. Once. I'll try it once. And you are going to help me get it set up. You can be my agent!"

"I think that's called a pimp, Helena," laughed Sarah, "but ok, I'll be happy to help. We can set your profile up today. We need some photos first - what sexy outfits do you have?"

"None anymore. Since the boob job nothing fits and besides, none of them were exactly whorey."

"Then it's time to invest the last of that money. We need to go shopping. But first, I haven't had a chance to enjoy your new boobs yet..." Sarah advanced on Helena, shedding her clothes. "I want the first fuck. That's traditional for pimps, right?"

Helena smiled and began lifting her top.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena and Sarah returned from their shopping trip late that evening. It had been a fruitful trip and Helena's arms were filled with her escort starter pack. New lingerie which actually fitted and supported her enhanced breasts, a pair of heels too high for walking in, a burner phone, and some cosmetics Sarah suggested to fit her 'look' - deep red lipstick, bleach blonde hair dye, and some wax strips. Apparently no escort would have any pubic hair, so Helena's needed to go.

"You get ready for the photos and I'll start setting up the profile," said Sarah.

She navigated to AdultWork and began entering Helena's details. "Incalls or outcalls, or both?" Sarah called to Helena in the bathroom.

Helena was midway through applying the hair dye. "What? she shouted back.

"As in, will you see people at home or at hotels, their houses etc?"

"Oh - home only I think," she replied.

"And hourly rate? I think £150 is about right."

Helena wondered how Sarah seemed to know all this. "Yes, if you think that's right," she replied.

"Ok now some specs...Height - done. Hair - blonde. Breasts - enhanced, let's say E they won't know the difference. Services - I think pornstar experience, we'll keep anal off the cards for now, no bareback...done."

Sarah shouted up the stairs. "How are you getting on up there?"

There was the unmistakable tear of a wax strip being pulled, accompanied by a yelp. "All fine. The hair will be a while but the wax is done - goodbye pubes!" Helena wondered to herself what a 'pornstar experience' might entail and what she was signing up to.

Sarah tapped away at the keys. "Just filling in the last parts of your bio now. I think we should sell you as a bimbo with those boobs and that hair. How does this sound for a description? 'Fully independent - freshly enhanced 450cc bolted-on tits - young, fun and privately educated. Why not come and see if you can handle this slutty blonde bimbo Surrey girl?' Good?"

"Erm. I suppose so," said Helena. She didn't feel in control anymore. She was just doing whatever Sarah was suggesting in her vulnerable state.

"Then we're nearly ready. Just the photos to go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later Helena was kneeling on her bed as Sarah roamed around her taking photos. The hair dye had set and Helena now sported a striking bleach blonde ponytail.

She had recovered from the tears of earlier in the day and was now pouting her dark red lips for Sarah's camera. She had stripped off the surgical bra temporarily, and was wearing a sky blue lingerie set which accentuated her massive cleavage perfectly. She looked like sex.

"That's it, now turn your head the other way," ordered Sarah, as she tried to get the right angle. "Excellent. Now a final couple. Take off the bra and squeeze your boobs for me."

Helena did as she was told and pulled the bra off over her head. Her bolt-ons were still red but at least the scars were healing nicely. She brought her arms in and squeezed her breasts together so they rubbed in the middle.

"Perfect! Got your scars in that shot too." Sarah put down her phone. "All done. Time to upload and go live."

Sarah made the changes as Helena changed back into her surgical bra and normal clothes. Sarah spun the laptop around. Her finger hovered over the button to activate the profile. "Helena, last chance to say no. Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?"

Helena sighed. "I don't think I have much choice, Sarah. Go for it."

Sarah smiled and clicked the button. "This is going to be exciting."

Helena had taken her first steps to becoming a whore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Helena logged into her account. She gasped - her profile had been viewed thousands of times. It seemed prostitution was popular.

"How is that even possible?" she asked herself. "It only went live last night." She opened the booking requests tab and found a dozen bookings. "Fuuuuck."

A dozen. She had a dozen people wanting to book time to fuck her for money. It was so wrong yet...she found it so exhilarating. The thought alone was turning her on and she found herself slipping her free hand down her crotch and massaging her clit. Her mind conjured images of the dozen men fucking her one by one. She paused.

"Slow down, Helena," she told herself. "Just one for now, it's a trial, remember..."

Sarah had left the evening before and now Helena sent her the booking requests - 'Help! Which one do I choose?' she included as a message.

Sarah's response was quick - 'Leave it with me. I'll choose.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena didn't want to sit at home all day so got up and went to the yard to go and take Bilbo for a hack. It was her first ride since the surgery and her first experience of exercise induced boob pain. The rising trot caused her breasts to bounce, each time sending a shock through her body, and she was again grateful for the support the surgical bra provided.

She skimmed her phone and she walked down the bridleway, nearing the end of the hack. Sarah had sent her a message - 'Tuesday. First appointment, 10am, 1 hour, £150, David, pornstar experience. Second appointment, 1pm, 1 hour, £150, Will, pornstar experience. I thought we'd get you closer to that rent goal as soon as possible.'

That wasn't in the plan. But £300 in a day was a lot of money, and she needed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena sat on the stairs waiting for her first ever client. He was late. Typical. Her nerves kept on building and she wished he would just turn up so they could get this over and done with.

Deciding what to wear had been tricky but she'd settled on a white crop top, short denim shorts and white trainers. She'd not bothered with a bra, wanting to show off her implants, and the too-small top was almost transparent where it stretched over her boobs. Her nipples, hardened in anticipation, were clearly on display. The denim shorts were were cropped so severely that they were nearly briefs and half her ass cheeks hung out the bottom. Combined with the blonde hair and makeup, Helena looked like the definition of a bimbo.

After what seemed like an age, the doorbell rang. Helena opened it cautiously. A grey haired, middle aged man was waiting on her doorstep. He looked about the same age as her Dad and had the paunch to match. She was about to be fucked by someone who could be her father. "How degrading," she thought to herself, beckoning him in.

"David? Please, come in." He nervously shuffled in and stood in the hallway, his eyes fixed on her breasts. Helena could see a bulge forming in his trousers - a positive sign, it looked promising.

She hugged him tightly, grinding her crotch into his bulge, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hi my love. Thanks for coming. How about you head upstairs and freshen up, David? The shower is on the left at the top."

He nodded, silently, and went upstairs. She headed to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed waiting. She fidgeted and occupied herself by adjusting her top and making sure her phone was in reach. After a few minutes, she heard the shower stop and David emerged from the steaming room,

"In here, David," she called. "I hope you're ready for a good time?" She cringed inside - such a stereotypical whore thing to say.

Naked and glowing from the shower, he strolled in. His penis, now free from his trousers, was hard and definitely larger than her ex's, she noted with satisfaction.

Helena patted the bed beside her. "Come sit here." David sat down next to her and waited for her next move.

It was now or never. Time to take the plunge. With one hand, she reached for his hands and guided them to rest on her breasts. "I want you to feel them," she said.

David began to fondle her inflated breasts through the fabric, before pulling up the tight tank top so it scrunched up above them. Her nipples were rock solid and he rubbed them between his fingers.

With her free hand, Helena reached for his erect dick and began to pump it. "Do you like my tits, David? Do they turn you on?" she asked.

"Y...yes," he stuttered, finally breaking his silence. He shook slightly.

She whispered into his ear. "They're filled with silicone. Fake and round. See the scars? I turned myself into a bimbo whore and I love it."

"Oh God that's hot," he replied, his eyes closing in pleasure.

"And now, you're being tugged off by that bimbo whore, David. The slut you've paid for, milking your cock. How would you like to fuck me, David? You can do whatever you want."

"I think I want to fuck you from behind. In front of that mirror." He gestured to her wardrobe mirror, taking one hand away from the boob groping which had been occupying it.

"Mmmm my favourite," she said, taking David's arm and leading him to the floor in front of the mirror. She pulled a condom out of her shorts and removed it from the packet. She placed it in her mouth, kneeled in front of David, and took his cock into her mouth, expertly rolling the condom onto it in the process. It was a neat trick, perfected with an ex whilst at university. She never thought she'd use it in this context. She sucked his latex-clad cock for a few minutes, careful not to let him cum, but after a while she was as desperate as he was.

"Time to fuck me, David," she said, and slid her denim shorts and thong to her knees. She lent forwards to rest on her hands and knees and David, seeing the invitation crouched down behind her. His hands reached around to grasp her butt cheeks and he edged forwards across the carpet. She felt his cock touch her ass as it searched for her slit and she reached around to guide it into her moist hole.

His girthy cock found its target and he began to slide in, lubricated by her juices. She felt herself stretch as her lips parted to accommodate his cock, backing into it until it was hilted.

"Oh David that feels so good," she sighed.

David started to thrust, quickly getting into a rhythm and the slap of his crotch into her ass was audible. He began grunting with satisfaction. She encouraged him. "That's it, David, fuck your dirty little bimbo whore."

She watched herself in the mirror - her shorts wrapped around her ankles, her crop top raised up and allowing her tits to oscillate with David's thrusts. She was enjoying this. "Bigger boobs would be even better though," she thought.

The thrusts were getting quicker and shorter and Helena could tell he was about to cum. "Cum in me, David. Cum in your whore."

"Ngggggg...ahhhh." David rammed his cock as deep as it would go and Helena felt the pulsing as he unloaded inside her. She came just after, shivering as the waves passed through her. His squirts continued for what seemed an age before he withdrew, leaving her twitching vagina dripping her own juices. They collapsed in a heap, panting.

After catching his breath, David stood up, sliding off the condom and throwing it into her bin. He proceeded to quickly get changed whilst Helena propped herself up on the end of the bed, still reeling from the experience.

12