An Equestrian Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
Helena receives her second set of implants.
3.9k words
4.67
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena leant over to Sarah and whispered conspiratorially into her ear. "And then...I let him fuck me in the ass!"

Sarah's eyes widened and she playfully slapped Helena on the arm. "No! No way! You didn't?"

"Yep," giggled Helena, like a naughty teenager. "And he came. HUGE load too. It was dripping out for hours. I kept having to change my underwear."

"Helena! That's so naughty. And bareback?!"

"Mhmm...ok I know it was silly but it was so worth it, Sarah. He's safe anyway and because of that he basically agreed to pay for the boobjob straight afterwards. I didn't even need to try to persuade him."

"You need to be careful though. Don't catch anything!"

"I know - it was stupid. I'm better prepared now, look." Helena opened her Michael Kors crutch bag and showed the insides to Sarah. A pile of condoms could be seen shining in their wrappers. "It's just...I fucking love the feeling. When I feel those spurts - I cum, instantly." She quivered slightly with the recollection.

"Helena, when I first met you, you were a prim and proper middle class professional. Now you get off on old men cumming in your ass! How you've changed. But changed for the better, eh?" Sarah held up her cocktail glass. "To naughty sluts!"

"To naughty sluts!" replied Helena, and chinked her glass into Sarah's. They downed what was left in their glasses and waved them in the air at the barman. "Sex on the beach! The drink, that is." said Sarah, laughing and winking at Helena.

It was Saturday night, and Helena and Sarah were out for drinks to celebrate Helena's new status as a bonafide sugar baby. The bar was packed with people spending their recent paychecks on overpriced cocktails before heading off to nightclubs. The music was too loud, the floors too sticky, and the crowd was increasingly drunk. Despite the chaos, the girls had managed to secure a small spot by the bar, where they had been gradually joining the ranks of the tipsy patrons for the last couple of hours.

Every time their glasses ran empty, a hopeful man would detach himself from one of the bar's numerous groups of guys and offer to buy them another round. As a result, the bar gradually filled with disappointed men; however, this worked in the girls' favour, as they hadn't spent a single penny on their drinks.

The drinks arrived, and right on cue, a man leaning against the bar insisted on paying for them. They thanked him and returned to their conversation, ignoring his hopeful looks.

"So when's your surgery?" Sarah inquired.

"In about two to three weeks, he reckoned. He'd do it sooner, but 800cc UHP implants aren't very common, so we have to wait for the next batch to be available."

"That's still quite quick," said Sarah. "Going from nothing to 800cc in just four months is incredible. You're going to look so...different."

Helena gazed down at her dress, envisioning the future size of her breasts. She was wearing a white bandeau mini dress and it was already pretty snug over her bust. "I know. I'm planning to start more core training at the gym next week to build up back strength for the extra weight of them. And we'll definitely need to go shopping again. There's no way I'll fit into this or most of my other clothes with those whoppers."

"Since when is shopping a problem?" Sarah chuckled. "It'll be fun finding outfits for XL boobs and your tiny little waist." she said, tracing her hands along Helena's waistline. "What are your plans during your time off? How long do you need to rest?"

"Sam suggests at least two weeks, ideally four."

"Isn't that going to set you back from your goal? You won't be earning."

"Yeah, but I've been thinking about it. I've got an idea."

"Go on," urged Sarah.

"I'm thinking of starting an OnlyFans account," Helena revealed, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "It might be a good way to make some extra cash over the next few weeks."

"Ooh, that's a great idea! But what will you post? You're not going to be seeing any clients and we don't exactly have a stockpile of content ready."

"We still have some time before the surgery," Helena mused, swirling her drink. "I could film a few of my next sessions and get some photos."

Silence fell as they considered this new venture. Helena idly played with the rim of her glass, lost in thought, and Sarah stared across the bar. Suddenly, her eyes lit up with an idea. "I've got it! Why not film the surgery?"

Helena's eyes widened. "That's brilliant," she said, already visualising it. "That would definitely get some attention. I'll talk to Sam about it next time I see him."

"I can't wait. Speaking of Sam, when are you meeting your dashing, grey-haired surgeon next?"

"Next Friday," Helena replied. "We've arranged a cover story. I'm officially his part-time groom now. I'll be working at his yard every Friday, which is when his regular groom takes a day off. It's perfect - I help with the horses, and then we have our, erm, 'private time'. He's even paying me for the grooming work."

Sarah chuckled, shaking her head in amusement. "He's completely besotted with you. Aren't you worried about his wife finding out? I know I'd be suspicious if a glamorous new groom arrived and was only there when he was around."

Helena shrugged. "It's all part of the thrill. But don't worry, we've been discreet...so far. For now, it's our little secret and anyway, once he's done my boobs I don't care. I like his cash and his cock. If either goes, I'll ditch him. His wife is his problem."

--------------

Helena gently patted Bertie's neck before stepping out of his stable and securing the door behind her. Her afternoon at Sam's yard had been hard work, but still fun. She'd ridden the horses, mucked out stables, and dealt with the seemingly endless tidying up. Now, with the day's work done, she made her way to the groom's annex situated above the stable block.

The annex, a simple setup nestled in the loft of the Victorian stable block, had an air of practicality about it. Once home to the grooms who worked at the yard, it now stood largely unused, as Sam's current groom lived off-site. Despite its spartan appearance, the annex had the essentials - a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom, which was all Helena needed right now.

Climbing the wooden stairs to the annex, Helena double-checked Sam's instructions for the evening - they were pretty explicit and left little to the imagination. He wanted her fully clothed, minus her top, lying on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. She could tell what he wanted - a throat fucking, and she prepared herself mentally for what was to come. Upon reaching the annex, she sent the prearranged message.

"Hi Mr. Gartside. Finished up in the yard. Just relaxing with a cup of tea in the annex before heading off - Helena."

Standing by the bed, Helena removed her top and tossed it aside. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror - her time at the gym was paying off, her abs now defined and sculpting her torso. This only made her enhanced breasts stand out more, their prominent shape even more noticeable against her toned figure. She then lay down, shuffling backwards until her head rested just over the edge of the bed, her blue eyes gazing up at the ceiling in anticipation. It was full of cobwebs. "Sam really needs a cleaner up here," she thought.

A few minutes passed before the sound of footsteps ascending the stairs reached her ears. The front door creaked open and then shut with the definitive clunk of a bolt sliding into place. The wooden floorboards groaned under the weight of the visitor, each step bringing them closer to the bedroom. The door swung open, and there in the doorway stood Sam. He wasted no time and strode over to her, his hands fumbling at his belt. He dropped his trousers and Helena's vision was filled with an upside down view of his stiff cock.

"Hello there, stallion," said Helena, lightly licking her lips. "Is all that for me? I've been wanting that in my mouth all day. Go on, Sam, fuck my throat." She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out to touch his tip. Sam needed no further encouragement and leant over, grabbed her firm tits, and began to thrust his cock hard down her gaping maw.

"Gluh-ack... Gluh-ack... Gluh-ack...," echoed through the room as he forced his dick in and out. Slurping, puffing, choking - it was brutal. Soon, her makeup was running with the tears and saliva pouring down her face.

She clenched her fists in hope of suppressing her gag reflex but it wasn't enough, and her body convulsed as it tried to eject the invading cock. She tapped his thigh, signalling for him to give her a rest. But he was merciless and her gagging only seemed to encourage him. He continued to plunge his girthy cock in and out of her soft mouth, pushing apart her jaw and plump filled lips.

There had been a time he used to run half marathons for fun every weekend but now age was slowly catching up with him. He was panting with the exertion and had built up a sweat that soaked through his shirt. Not that this mattered to Sam as he neared orgasm with his penis buried inside a bimbo's mouth.

"Oh, baby I'm going to cum!" he grunted.

His thrusts sped up, made obvious by the faster noises generated by his cock in Helena's throat. "Gluh-ack... whoosh... Gluh-ack... whoosh...," as she tried to breathe. The bed was creaking and rocking. If anybody entered the barn downstairs, they would have no doubt about what was going on in the attic.

She felt his dick swelling as his moment of orgasm neared. He pushed in one final time, bulging her throat to its limit, and exploded into her.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he shouted, and Helena felt the first warm spurts of semen as they painted the inside of her throat and trickled down to her stomach. "Drink my cum you dirty slut!"

His dick was deep enough that his cum simply went in without any need to swallow and Helena waited whilst he pulsated inside her. After what felt like eternity, he pulled out his deflating cock and finally allowed Helena to breathe. She gasped for air and sat up to cough, her throat sticky with his cum and sore from the attack it had just endured.

Sam, now drenched in sweat, walked off to the bathroom to find a towel and returned mopping his hair. He sat next to Helena, who had swung her legs off the bed and was sitting upright on the edge, breathing deeply and letting the mixture of saliva, tears and semen drip from her face.

"That was incredible, Helena. Are you alright?" Sam asked, his voice a blend of awe and concern.

Helena, still reeling slightly from the intensity of the experience, managed a dazed smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just need a moment to catch my breath. That was quite... intense."

"You've rejuvenated me, Helena. Being with you, it's like I'm 30 again," Sam said. His gaze then shifted to Helena's face, noticing the mess he'd made. "Oh dear, here, use this," he offered, extending a towel towards her.

"Thanks." She accepted the towel and wiped her face clean.

"We're just a few days away from your surgery now, aren't we?"

She nodded. "Three days."

"And you've no second thoughts? No nerves?"

"Surprisingly, none. I want this change, Sam. I don't care what people think. And I know I'm in capable hands." She squeezed his hand.

"You flatterer," Sam chuckled. "I'll make sure to do my very best."

Helena knew it was now or never to pop the question. "I was thinking, Sam...what would you say to filming the surgery?"

"Film it?" Sam's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "As in, the procedure? Why on earth would you want that?"

She'd decided the best approach was to flatter him. It's just what surgeons were like and she knew this well, having been one of sorts. Turning the charm up to 11, she made her case.

"I'd love to see a master surgeon in action, Sam. To watch your hands transform me, producing a work of art...it'll be our special thing."

Sam pondered this for a moment, clearly tempted. "Well, I suppose we could frame it as a training video. That's not uncommon. This would be for your personal use, right?"

"Absolutely. Just for me," Helena assured him, though her mind was already racing with other plans.

"Alright then. Just bring a camera on the day of the surgery, and I'll see what I can arrange."

"Oh you're a star, Sam. Now, I was wondering..." Her hand crept down to his flacid cock and began to massage it back to life. "Whether you've had enough time..." She wrapped her hand around his rapidly stiffening shaft. "To fuck me again?" And with that, she slid off the bed, onto her knees and swallowed him whole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it recording? Check for a green light, please."

A scuffling sound is audible, and then the dark screen springs to life, revealing the immaculate and well-lit interior of an operating theatre. A person clad in scrubs is seen in the frame.

"I can see the light, Sam. Hello there!" The individual greets, waving towards the camera affixed to Sam's headgear.

"Great. I'll be narrating the surgery today for the training video so bear with me if I take a bit longer than normal. Keep the chatter professional. Ok team?" The view pans around the room at the other nodding figures. "Right - let's get going then."

The camera angle shifts, bringing into view Helena, lying supine on the operating table. Her tall, slender frame is draped in blue surgical cloths, leaving only her chest exposed. He approaches the table, a marker pen in hand.

"So today we're conducting a breast implant revision on this patient, swapping out 450cc UHP implants for 800cc UHP implants. Now this is large for her frame but this patient is after maximal size and projection. As you can see she's been prepared for the surgery already so we are ready to go straight ahead. Ok let's get her sitting up."

One of the figures, presumably a nurse, presses a button and Helena's unconscious body is slowly raised into an upright position.

"When marking up the patient, we need them to be sitting upright to ensure we account for how the breasts will fall under gravity. Then I can mark out the centre of the sternum."

His hand reaches over and draws a black line directly down the centre of her chest between her breasts.

"And then I make a transverse mark across from nipple to nipple like so. Ok. Next, we check the skin thickness at the base of the breast by pinching it. Then our next marking is half the base size of the implant below the transverse mark plus the skin thickness."

He takes out a ruler and draws another line across her chest below her breasts. He then draws a curved line following the fold of each breast.

"So as you can see here, there's a bit of a difference between where I'd like to place the implant and her current inframammary fold. However, as she's already had a breast augmentation, I'm going to reuse the current incision and keep the fold where it is so that the scarring is minimised. Ok lastly we mark the drop line down the middle of each breast and we're done. Ok, drop her back down please."

As Helena's body tilts back down Sam puts the pen down and picks up a scalpel from a tray.

"Now we make the incision and remove the old implant."

He begins to cut along the old incision line with the scalpel, gradually teasing apart the tissue with the assistance of a nurse.

"Here," he says, pointing at some lighter coloured flesh inside the cavity, "you can see the capsule formed around the old implant, that's just the body's natural response. And inside it..." He teases the lighter coloured flesh apart with his scalpel. "There. Now we can see the old implant. So I'm going to reach in here and pull that one out."

He reaches into the open cavity with his gloved hand, pulls out the old implant and inspects it in front of the camera.

"Perfect condition. Although this is only a few months old so that's what you'd expect. Ok, next we open up the pocket to prepare it for the larger implants. I use my finger for this dissection which may look odd."

For the next few minutes he works his way around the cavity, his index finger bulging out her chest as he widens the pocket. Satisfied with the increased size, he withdraws his finger.

"Now we repeat the process on the other side."

Sam gets the other implant pocket prepared much quicker, working efficiently this time without talking to the camera.

"Ok. Nearly there. Now we rinse the pockets with saline...like so. And now we are ready for the new implants. Marie, could you bring them over please?"

One of the nurses brought over a tray on which rested two large implants. Sam picked one up and passed it between his hands.

"These are the largest standard size silicone implants you can get in the UK. Above 800cc and we need to use custom implants and saline. If I hold them up to the camera you can see the projection on these is very large. These really are for those wanting a fake look - you'll see this in a few minutes. Ok now it's time to get this into the first cavity. Marie, if you can hold it open with the retractor..."

He lines up the implant at the incision and begins to squeeze and fold it into the cavity. The large implant flexes and distorts in his hands as it inches into the pocket. A remarkable transformation starts to occur. Helena's breast, initially somewhat deflated after the removal of the 450cc implant, begins to swell and reshape as the implant inches further in. The camera captures the scene as the implant, unfolding and expanding within the pocket, fills out the space, stretching the skin and underlying tissues. The breast's surface changes from a relaxed state to one that is taut and full and shining.

Sam works his fingers around the edge of the implant, seating it into its pocket. Satisfied, he withdraws his finger and steps back.

"Shape is looking good. We'll get the other one in and then do a final check of positioning before we close up the incision."

Sam takes the second implant and gradually works it into the cavity. Like the other breast, the transformation is dramatic and the implant's size, markedly larger than Helena's natural tissue, creates a pronounced roundness and forward projection.

"Let's sit her up again please."

Helena's body is raised upright for a second time. Her new breasts stand out prominently and sit high up on her chest in an unnatural way. Sam moves around her, checking the symmetry and positioning.

"Perfect. Just perfect. Ok lay her down and we'll stitch her up."

With Helena's body lying flat, Sam begins to close the incisions. The nurse pushes the implant into the pocket to keep it out of his way and the first layer is stretched together. He then works methodically joining each layer of tissue until the final outer layer of skin. Lastly, he applies tape over the incision site.

"And that's it. All there is to do next is bandage her up and send her off to the recovery room. So there you go - 450cc to 800cc. If I move over here to the side...see that projection? That's the bolted-on look the patient wanted. I hope she enjoys the new look when she wakes up. Ok Marie, over to you. I'm done here."

His hand reaches up to the camera and moments later, the footage ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As her eyes fluttered open, Helena found herself in a softly lit recovery room. A wave of disorientation hit her.

"Where the fuck am I? What..." A dawning realisation came over her as her brain fired up.

"Oh my God. I'm on the other side now," she thought, "which means..."

She became aware of a heaviness on her chest - a new and unfamiliar weight. She tried to tilt her head down, wincing with the effort but succeeding in gaining sight of the bedsheets covering her chest. There was definitely something different about the shape. Slowly, she moved her hands to the edge of the sheets and drew them down her body to reveal her bandaged chest.

12