An Erotic Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the bathroom, dropped my bikini top and necklace with the rest of my thing's and made my way to the sound of Gio's shower. I bit my lip again as I thought about the events of just a couple of hours ago, I was turning myself on again and hoped I'd be able to do the same for Gio.

As I got to the open door of his shower room, a good size, open plan with a bit of a wet room feel, I saw him in the steam his back to me, nice arse I thought to myself, he turned a little, just enough for me to see him lazily soaping up that lovely cock of his, not quite erect but definatley growing, a grin spread across my face as I watched from the doorway for a while, matching his pace with my fingers, tweaking a nipple with my other hand.

He turned some more, facing me now but still water in his face so he hasn't noticed me yet, it was like he was proudly stroking his dick for me like a salute, he then brought his head out of the shower and cleared his eye's still stroking when he saw me, he looked a little shocked and stopped working his meat, with a shy smile he appologised (for what I don't know), I asked what he was thinking about with a teacherly tone like he had been a naughty boy and he giggled, like a naughty boy as his eye's pointed to my chest.

I grinned at him as I caressed my boobs, without the bikini's minimal support they had a sensual kind of movement to them, a bit of a swing with a little bounce. He smiled and started stroking again, now it was for me so I returned the favour plunging my fingers deep, feeling my juices swish around them. Gio beckoned me to join him so I sauntered across the room forcing some jiggle, God damn I was feeling fine.

As I joined him I passed the thigh high wall/seat that split the shower from the rest of the room, I brushed past a wet, glistening Gio with mock disinterest making sure to rub my hip and bum cheek across his hard cock.

I stepped under the shower head with my back to him and let the warm water run through my hair, over my face and chest, trickling down my back, I couldn't see him but I Knew he was watching and pleasuring himself, so I stood on my tip toes knowing that my calves, thighs and bum would all tighten up.

First I felt his hands, one slipping around my waist tracing a line to and around my belly button, the other slowly running up my opposite ribs before cupping my breast slipping his fingers over my nipple, then I felt his lips on my shoulder kissing with the occasional playful bite, I pulled my hair forward over my shoulder revealing my neck and back, he kissed my neck and then my ear, I was trembling as his hand moved from my stomach down to my smooth pussy.

I rested my hand on his to guide his rhythm, but he found his own which was more than good enough. He had stepped up close behind me now holding me tight, I could feel his firm torso and nipples on my back, each slippery movement sending shivers everywhere.

Last but certainly not least I felt his cock, angled down so it was in my bum cleavage wanting to stand up, I reached back with my spare hand and gabbed his arse, using his fingering rhythm we moved together, his cock slipping around my bum cheeks and between the top of my closed legs, his fingers quickened, he tweaked my nipple with a bit more force and I gushed again, for the fourth or fifth time since this afternoon and it was a good one.

This time rather than easing off Gio kept going and so did my orgasm, during these spasms of pleasure I pulled him tighter behind me, I was breathing deeply, my breasts heaving under the shower. He had slowed to a gentle rub now and resumed kissing my shoulder and neck still cupping one of my boobs. I took a few moments to take a breath, Gio's touch made me take a few more.

I turned to face him, my hair pulled to one side leading his eye's down a watery path to my cleavage, he smiles as he looks me up and down, all wet and slippery. I take his dick in both hands and soap him, it's not long until he's the hardest he's been all night, he's been paying some attention to my chest, his tongue circling my nipple pressing it against his teeth, caressing my other breast with a soapy hand, I could only take this for a short time, I just wanted him to fuck me now.

I pulled away from Gio still stroking his full soapy length, squeezing the head in my palm. With two purposeful strides never breaking eye contact I step past him, place my hands on the little wall and bend over, feet hip width apart, looking back over my shoulder presenting my full, shapely rear to Gio like it was a prize he'd won, and he accepted with a crooked grin.

He stepped up behind me one hand taking a firm grip of the fleshy bit above one of my buttocks the other guided his still soapy cock between my legs, at first just slipping through rubbing his tip across my sweet spot, I used my hand to apply a little pressure until he just naturally found my pussy. That first thrust was amazing, slow enough to savour and intense enough to make me moan, the following thrusts just as enjoyable.

He had both hands on my hips now, he was setting the pace and I let him, as he fucked me I was tensing my pelvic muscles on his out stroke, it felt pretty good to me and sounded like it did to Gio too. I had been on the verge of climax for a little while so when he slowed down a bit I let it go, my whole body tensed and relaxed and again.

Gio had stopped thrusting and was burying his cock as far in as possible gripping and pulling my rear in to his pelvis, this made me shudder again, this orgasm was a double whammy that lasted well over a minuet, I wasn't expecting that. Gio must be getting close now and I don't really want him shooting inside me, so when I get myself back together I turn, sit on the wall and pull Gio close, he's at perfect height for a blowjob and finish on my boobs again. I smile to myself.

Wet but no longer soapy I eagerly took his full length in my mouth, my hands on his thighs and buttock rocking him in time with my bobbing, he let out a long sigh as I felt his balls tighten, so I slowed, I wanted him to cum while titfucking me, I let him know this and he was more than happy to oblige pointing out with a smile, that we'd better start now then.

I sat up straight arching my back a little holding my hands together at my naval making my breast's the obvious highlight, he gave himself a quick tug or two before stepping closer holding the base of his shaft, he started by rubbing both of my nipples with his swollen head, which they liked and then slipped his cock through my cleavage, slow strokes, long and wet, he drizzled some body wash in there as he upped the speed.

He had my breasts in his hands after a few strokes pushing them together as he fucked them, I was fingering myself again, head back enjoying myself when Gio made it known that he was ready, I took control of my boobs, moving my whole body as well as my breasts, long firm strokes up and down, he started twitching and then popped, just as much as last time but I managed to get all of it on my boobs but most of it in my cleavage, I used his cock to move cum around my nipples, down my stomach I just spread it around before taking him in my mouth again, just an easy bit of sucking and licking while he stroked my back.

After cleaning each other up we both had an actual shower and dressed, he offered me breakfast and coffee as the day broke, after another fairly deep kiss I left, strolling back up the beach as the sun light crept over the mountains. What a night, would it be just one night? I only had four or five days left in Italy. I smiled to myself.

12