An Escort's Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

I knocked on the door and assumed my position. My long blond hair hanging down my back, a smile on my face, and my large right breast thrust forward.

There was a knock on the door, and Willie came into the room and stopped. "That view would stop any man in his tracks. You're one incredible looking woman and have a great set of tits."

As he walks to the bed toward me, I turn and cross my legs at the knees.

He's removing his shirt when he gets to me. "I've never had sex with a woman without kissing. He removed the rest of his clothes.

Willie is handsome, had a nice build for a forty plus-year-old male, and his Willie is above average size in length and width.

I smile at him, "You don't have to kiss to have sex. You can massage my body, or finger me, or you can just hop on and give it to me, or anything else you'd like to do."

"Wi...will you suck my cock?"

"Of course, come here." I took his stiff rod in my hands, ran one up and down his shaft as I kissed the tip of his helmet. "How do you like that so far?" I ask, keeping my hand moving.

He returned my smile, "That's a good start, but you still have a way to go."

I laugh before I run my tongue over and over his tip.

He groaned, "Sweet Jesus that feels good."

Sucking his cock is going to be easy, I thought. If he's moaning already, I believe I'm going to get away with just a blow job. I tightened my lips around his shaft and slowly took all of him into my mouth and swallowed.

"Holy Christ," he said, "what did you do to my cock?"

I didn't answer. With my lips clamped to Willie's erection, I pulled back slowly before I cruised up and down his staff. One hand pulled up and down followed by my mouth. I gradually increased my speed. His legs began to quiver, and I knew I had him.

Instinctively, he fucked my face, as I continued to motor at full speed up and down his length.

With a howl, "Oooah, aaaugh, fuuuuc, damn," he exploded with one powerful squirt and four more, each with less cum that the proceeding ones. I swallowed all the cum, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and smiled at his still shaken face and trembling body.

"I can't believe you made me come that quickly. It'll take me forever to get it up again," Alex said looking forlorn." Do I get a second chance?"

"Sorry Willie, only one climax per customer. Maybe, there'll be another time when we can make arrangements to get together, and thank you for being a partner in my a new enterprise. Do you want to use the shower to clean yourself off?"

"I'll do that, but I've got to say you're the best cocksucker I've ever been with." He carried his clothes to the restroom, cleaned himself, dressed, and returned to the bedroom.

When he returned, I gave him a hug and asked him not to tell my next partner what happened between you and me."

He smiled, as I rubbed my bare breasts again his suit jacket.

"You one smart lady, I believe we've made a sound business decision. He cupped my breast, sighed, and left the room.

I hurried to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, gargled, and used the mouth rinse that was there. I tidied up my hair, redid my makeup, and returned to the room. How should I stand or sit before my next partner arrives? I asked myself. I decided to stand on the far side of the bed wearing a red see-through gown, and stand with my left hip pushed to the right, and my left hand on the other hip. I spread my legs shoulder width apart so the light would shine through the gown to show the outline of my body one hand on my right hip. I assumed that position after I knocked on the door.

Alex stepped into the room without his jacket or tie. "Kelly, you look incredible in that see-through gown. You have a perfect banana shape," he said walking to me. "May I remove the robe?"

"Of course," I said, spreading my arms over my head so my boobs would protrude.

He ambles to me, takes hold of the opening in the gown and slowly lifts it over my head and arms. "You have a great set of breasts," he says dropping the robe to the floor and cupping my breasts. Lowering his head, he sucks a nipple into his mouth and cups and fingers my other nub. He switches nipples and hands.

"Ahh," this is better than Willie. He' arousing me, but I wonder what he's doing next?

Alex kisses around my nipples, chest, neck, ears. He rubbed his hands through my hair and pulled my face to his chest.

His aroma is intoxicating, and the feel of the smooth hair on his chest adds to my interest. "Unfasten my belt, lower the zipper and remove my cock."

He steps back to allow me to do as he directed, and he cups and squeezes my breasts

I do as he says and I'm pleasantly surprised by the size and hardness of his shaft. I gently finger the tip and squeeze it.

He moves back to me and pulls me into his erection and takes both of my ass cheeks into his hand. Rubbing, patting, fondling, squeezing my ass he pulls me into and back from his hard-on. He rubs his hands up and down my back, inserts a finger into my crack and moves it up and down.

I giggle, "That's tickles."

It's supposed to. Unbutton my shirt." He spreads his arms to allow me to unfasten the buttons.

I unbutton the shirt as he kicks off his shoes.

Alex drops to his knees kissing my stomach and running his hands over my outer thighs.

I wait with anticipation for his next move. Is he going to eat me or finger me or both? Placing my hands on his thinning hair, I enjoy his kisses and rubbing my thighs. The thrills are minor, but increasing my arousal. He moves his hands to my inner thigh and kisses my lower stomach getting closer and closer to my snatch.

I push his head down, wanting to hurry the process.

He licks my bald pussy and moves his hand to the bottom on my cunt.

I pull back.

He looks up surprised.

I push my twat into his face. "Use your tongue and finger."

Immediately, I feel his tongue run up and down my slit and a finger enter my vagina. I lift my hips to enable him to go deeper and faster.

He does, his tongue circles my clit and his finger probes for my G-Spot.

Both actions are exciting. The tongue on and over my sweet spot causes quivering of my pussy, a precursor of contractions, and his finger finds my inner hot place and adds pressure. I'm getting close; I pull his hair and thrust into him.

He continues to run his tongue over my clit, and his finger presses harder against my G-Spot.

I feel his tongue caressing my most sensitive sex organ, and he pushes a second finger into my pussy and is finger fucking me. Holding him tight against me contractions increase in frequency and intensity, I can't remember being eaten this well.

Willie's tongue presses into me harder and faster. His fingers in my pussy create more and more friction.

I feel my excitement building higher and higher. My arousal is reaching its peak. I can feel my contractions become more and more powerful. I drive my snatch into his mouth and hands, and our actions overcome me. I climax with a howl, "Oh, ooh, ooh, oooh, God damn." Thrills of pleases wash over me like the tide at the beach, my legs tremble, wobble, and I fall.

Willie catches me, lies me on the bed with my legs hanging over the bed. He picks them up, spreads them wide and with one swift stroke he impales me. I climax again as his long, hard, cock widens and stimulates the walls of my cunt and barrels into the bottom of my tube, "Ag, aag, aaag, aaaag, fuck me, fuck me.!"

With the speed of an eagle diving for its prey, he drives into me again and again. He's smashing into my cervix with each stroke, and I love it. He stops, flips me onto my side, and begins again as a bird of prey diving deep into me with the tenacity of a Gamecock embroiled in battle. With one hand on my hip, he plunges deep into me. My tunnel walls are almost burning from the friction of his machinations. It's wonderful. Again and again, and his fury sends me cascading into the cauldron of passion and pleasure, my contractions reach a summit of enjoyment, and I climax with the screech of vehemence that carries beyond the walls of the room, "Moooo, theeeer, oooof, Gooood!

Willie stops but remains deep within me. He turns me onto my stomach and resumes his desire to conquer my being, my very soul. He moves slightly to the right to change his angle of penetration, wiggles his hips in both directions and rams me as though I am a pin cushion. The slight difference in position rewards me with new sensations as his furious cock hits nerves deep within me that I didn't know existed. I'm ablaze with the heat of passion that passes all understanding, and I have another mind-bending orgasm, "Saaaa, veeee, meeee, froooom

tiiii tiiii laaaa tiiiion!" Before, I recover Willie moves to the other side of my ass and stops. He dons a condom and slowly reenters me. Again, he changes the slant of ingress then circles to the right and the left as he hammers his sledge into my weeping pussy. The slightly different rotation engages my twat in a new way. My spasms open to an unknown pleasure, and I blow my fluids around his staff, down my legs, onto the bed, and to the floor like pahoehoe lava. My quite eruption followes by a howl of pleasure, "Haaaa, looood, beeee, theeee, naaaa maaaam!"

With one last twist of his rod, Willie's body stiffens as he blows his load into the condom, "Gooo daaamn, yoooo, uuuuu, haaaa, veeee, aaaaa greee aaaaat, puuuu, saaay!" He holds me tight as has secondary ejaculations fill the condom to over flowing. He erection becomes limp, and he slips from me allowing a torrent of fluids to escape onto the bed and floor.

I'm left lying breathless and almost lifeless as he leaves.

LaShay comes into the room helping me to the shower. She leaves me sitting on a stool with the healing water pouring over my body and cascading to the floor. After she removes the soaking wet bedding, she returns to help me dry and return to the newly made bed. I lay exhausted waiting for my third partner of the evening, Max.

* * *

I fall asleep as soon as I lay on the bed.

Later, I don't know much time has passed; I feel a blanket pulled from my warm body. I shiver as I wake and see Max dressed in a black ninja outfit. The top is skin tight, showing broad shoulders, and muscled chest. The pants are also snug but don't reveal his package only his narrow hips and long, athletic legs.

"I'm sorry darling that I've awakened you and caused you discomfort, but the evening is over and morning is fast approaching, and the terms of your agreement have not yet ended."

He crawled onto the bed coving my body, warming me and gently kissing me.

"Kisses are not permitted," I remind him.

"Darling, after such a long wait surely I'm given some leeway with your rules."

I can't answer as his lips cover mine again, and his tongue snakes into my mouth and stings me awake. He isn't rough, he tastes sweet, and he lingers. Our tongues duel with swipes, jabs, lunges, blocks, bangs, and rejoining's. The tongue play is arousing, even my tired, pleased body is tingling from our French kissing.

He rises from me and smoothly rolls me onto my stomach. Again, he lays on me. Being shocked awake by the coolish air, his warmth is pleasing, and I sigh, "Uuum."

"Are you feeling better darling," he asks.

"Yes, I'm warmer now and awake."

"Good, now stretch your arms to the top of the bed."

I feel him slip something over my right hand and wrist. Whatever it is it's soft and snug. I try to jerk my other arm back, but he holds me firm and places a similar device around my left wrist pulling it secure. "What are you doing? I'm too tired and weak to escape."

"It's part of the foreplay to even more desire than you've experienced tonight."

"I don't consider being restrained as foreplay."' I struggle against the apparatuses.

"My darling, everything is as it should be. Don't tire yourself further."

"Stop calling me darling? I'm not your darling."

"Feisty, I like my ladies feisty."

I feel him loop something around each bedpost and pull them tight. My arms are stretched above my head and to each side.

He kisses me on the shoulders, neck, and ears. His kisses are warm, moist, and soothing. I don't object. I rest enjoying the smooches.

Max slips down the bed allowing the smoothness of his attire caresses my back, buttocks, and legs.

I feel him affixing the gadgets around each ankle. I tried to stop him, but I'm helpless. He attaches the implements to the posts of the bed and pulls them taught. Now my legs are hauled to the bottom of the bed and the side. I'm spread-eagled. I'm open to him in anyway his desires. It's quiet for a moment before I feel something like a feather being run over my body from my head to my toes.

"That tickles," I say.

"It's supposed to," he says concentrating the feather like implements on my inner thighs and pussy.

I giggle and wiggle as he continues to tickle my legs and hairless twat. Being tickled is pleasurable, but too much of a good thing is irritating. "Okay, Max you can stop now."

He does before he lifts my head and puts a blindfold over my eyes.

"Do you have to do that?" I'm helpless as it is. Why blindfold me?

"The lack of sight heightens the sensory nerves, and I want to bring you to a summit of pleasure," he says as he places what feels like a pillow under my hips raising my ass and pussy.

"Why are you doing that?"

"In a short time, you'll understand darling."

"Damn it; I asked you not to call me darling."

"I know darling, but it gives me joy to give say endearments to such a beautiful, sexy lady."

I feel him place his elbows on the right side of the bed, then his lips and hands caress me. He starts at the top with my ear, cheek, neck, shoulder, back, ass, my anus, my pussy, my thighs, legs, and feet. He's incredibly gentle and arousing. My physique shudders as he stimulates me from top to bottom and in the middle. He leaves my right side and moves to the left. Once again, he kisses and rubs me from bottom to top. The longer he goes, the more I'm aroused. My heart is pounding, my breathing rate increases and my stomach is in turmoil.

It's quiet, and I hear clothes falling to the floor. "What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing to give you exquisite pleasure, but it's going to take some time."

I feel him crawl onto the bed and lay on top of me. For the first time, I feel his hairy chest being rubbed back and forth over my back, and his cock press into my ass crack before being wiped from side to side. His chest hair tickles me, but his cock excites me. What is he going to do? When is he going to do something besides tease and arouse me?

Slowly, he slides down my spread-eagled form. It's feel good and is exciting. Finally, his hairy chest moves toward my feet, but he stops with his chest at my knees. He blows his breath onto my ass, my ass crack, anus, and my pussy.

I struggle against the restraints; wiggle and raise my hips at the wind blowing against my most sensitive physical parts.

He continues to blow.

I try to get away from the pleasure that is taunting me. I can tell Max's mouth is getting closer, closer, and closer because the gusts are more and more localized. First, on each cheek, second, the crack, third, on my sphincter and last my pussy.

He stops.

I relax. I wait for what seems an eternity. I jump when something licks my anus. It's disgusting, it's wonderful, I tighten my asshole to seal myself away from the repulsive pleasure. Max's tongue circles my rectum. "Stop, stop, stop!" I yell.

His tongue trails from my anus to the edge of my cunt.

I shiver. I quake, I can't wait. I feel Max shift his position. I try to close myself.

He pushes his tongue into my opening.

I squirm with pleasure.

His tongue goes deeper and deeper.

I've never had a tongue that far in me before.

It swirls in a circle.

I cry, "Yeees!"

It swirls in the other direction.

I moan, "Oooooh!"

It slips out of me.

I feel joy then empty.

Why is he waiting? I wonder.

A broad, smooth tongue licks up and down my slit over and over,

I lift my hips wanting to get closer to him, his tongue.

He persists licking me lightly.

I revel in pleasure and desire.

His tongue touches my engorged clit.

I whimper in exquisite joy.

He licks circles my sweet spot, from bottom to top, and from side to side.

I rise onto my shoulders, but before I can scream, he sucks my clit into his mouth and squeezes. I go ballistic moving in all directions at the same time as I climax with a screech, "Aaaaaugh, meeeen, aaaaaugh, meeeen!"

He holds my clit in his mouth as I bounce up and down and from side to side and groaning the entire time. I come time and time again until I swoon from the tidal wave of pleasure that washes over and through me.

Sometime later I wake. I feel the head of a cock at my entrance. It moves it up and down my slit with ease due to all of my lubrication. The feeling is stirring as the long, hard shaft stimulates my sexual core.

"Do you like that, darling?" Max asks.

I don't respond. It doesn't matter what I say; he's going to impale me eventually when he makes up his mind.

He continues rubbing the length of my snatch.

The width of his staff splits my lips sending chills through me. There's no doubt in my mind that Max is a superb lover as he gradually builds me to a higher level of expectation. I don't know how long he's been playing with my body and mind, but he's been gradual and gentle in his methods. I've only had one orgasm, but he has consistently kept me on the edge of having more.

He slides to the bottom of my snatch and beyond. He stops with his helmet at the opening to my anus and circles it.

"Would you like me to put it into you here?"

"No, please no, not in the ass," I say as loud as possible. I hear him chuckle as he moves his monster back to my bald mons, to my entrance.

He wiggles the tip of his spear at my opening, back and forth and around before the head enters and stops.

I'm pleased he's penetrated me. I want it. I want it so bad that it hurts. I want it in me, but he stops. "Come on Max, give it to me, give it to me."

He retreats, and again he wiggles the head of his length around my inside of my canal. He retreats. He reenters. He retreats. Back and forth, back and forth he enters an inch or so inside me and pulls out.

I'm delirious from the incredible feeling of his knob dipping in and out of me. My excitement has risen to an apex, and the last time he barely penetrates me I go over the wall of desire. I lift my hips and pussy away from him and gush my fluids all over his balls and the bed as I climax, "Iiiii, aaaaam, coooom, iiiin, ggggg! Oooooh, Jeeee, seeee, uuuus, iiiii, aaaam, coooom, iiiig, gggg!" The feeling is amazing, awe inspiring, impossible to explain in words. I've never had a man make me come using only the tip of his cock. After my tremors calm, my hips drop back to the bed, spent.

"Darling, you seemed to enjoy that. You please me more than I can say.

I'm unable to speak as I'm still quaking.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he raises his body onto his hands and inserts his crown back into my opening.

I feel him shift his weight onto one hand, the left. I wait.

His hand slides between our stomachs.

What is he going to do? I wonder.

His thumb touches my clit.

I buck impaling myself on his cock, "Woooo!"

He completes his invasion by shoving the remainder of his steel-like spike to the bottom of my tube. The intensity of his shaft plunging to the base of my cavity is as powerful as the sudden release of rock along a fault line resulting in an earthquake. I climax. The mass of my body pulsates in a series of vibrations from the top of my head to the bottom of my curled toes., "Giiiiv, iiiit, toooo, meeee. Iiiii, loooo, veeee, iiiit!," I cry.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers