An Evening Out and In!

Story Info
An evening out with friends turned into an adventure.
1.3k words
4.11
18.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as a normal sort of night out with Pete and Meg, friends for years and like us mid-thirties. I drove us all to a pub in a nearby village and after a few drinks we agreed on returning to mine and Jane's house so I could enjoy some alcohol too.

We had partied with them lots of times including some strip card games, it always seemed to be Pete who suggested these although I was far from averse to seeing naked women other than Jane and ladies seemed to enjoy the games too.

On arriving at our house, I sorted some drinks and took them to the living room, Pete and Jane were on one sofa so I joined Meg on the other, all normal behaviour so far.

Drinks continued to flow, having consumed less than the others I could tell the effects were taking place, the jokes got dirtier and the giggling got louder.

"How about a kiss you gorgeous lady?" Pete said to Jane "Oh go on then." my wife replied and pecked him briefly on his lips. "No, a proper kiss." he said...I glanced round at Meg; she had passed out pissed out of her skull. I eased her into a more comfortable position and looked back at Pete and Jane.

"Oh, OK" she giggled, and they kissed again as they did he slid his hand towards her breast, despite being naked together there had never been any sexual contact between us, not that we hadn't had some lively fantasy play when we were in bed.

She pushed his hand away and giggled "Oy none of that you naughty man!", "I might as well join you two Meg is wasted." I ventured and crossed the room with my drink, settling on the sofa so Jane was in between me and Pete.

"Do I get a kiss?" I asked Jane "Course you do love." she said and we had a lovely soft kiss. As our lips parted I took a breath and whispered "Kiss Pete like that so I can watch again." She looked at me and said "OK."

Their lips met and once again Pete moved his hand towards her breast, she once again pushed his hand away. Does one moment in your life stand out as a changing point? The next few moments certainly do for me.

"Go on let him have a feel love, your tits are gorgeous." I heard myself saying. "You like to imagine him feeling them when we are in bed." I carried on, now in over my head.

She turned to me and I kissed her and whispered "Just a feel go on, let him feel your beautiful nipples harden." I could sense a change in the collective mood, no-one spoke a word she just turned her head to him and offered her lips for a kiss.

I thought my cock would burst through my jeans as I saw his hand rise towards her breast again, she didn't move as it closed over her left breast and began to gently squeeze, on her other side I took a deep breath and repeated what Pete was doing.

Jane's nipples are incredibly sensitive and big, and I mean big, thick and around 15mm long when aroused...right now they were very aroused. She alternated kisses between me and Pete until I went a step further "How about a look at them, Pete has seen them before but not like this." the look I received was one I didn't recognise, it was pure lust "OK." she breathed.

Moving really gently I moved my hand to the buttons on her blouse, Pete was just watching as I opened enough of them to reveal her see through black bra with a huge nipple pushing through each cup. As I moved my fingers to the strap on her left shoulder I motioned to him to do the same on her right side.

Together we eased the straps down until we could pull her bra down, her beautiful thick proud nipples stood tall. Pete needed no invitation to tease her right nipple "Fucking hell." he muttered and lowered his head to suck on it. I did the same on my side and her hands clasped both of us as we sucked and licked.

Totally entranced in this now I dropped my hand to her knees and moved it up between her bare legs, they parted easily and I looked at Jane "Are you sure love?" I managed to whisper "Yes!" she whispered back.

As Pete continued to enjoy Jane's nipples with his hands and mouth, I raised her skirt above her knees her black panties betrayed no wetness but as I began to stroke her mound the heat was palpable. When I touched the edges of her hips she raised them as if willing me to remove the obstructive panties.

Slowly I pulled them down revealing her lovely ginger haired mound, I pushed them down and she lifted her feet so I could remove them.

"Do you want Pete to touch you there?" I asked, "Yes." was the single word reply. I looked at my mate, he had a huge grin on his face. "Be gentle Pete, do little circles round her clit she loves that."

His hand went to her open legs, she gasped and bit her lip when his fingers made contact with her cunt lips. I saw his middle finger disappear and then start an in out motion, Jane's hips were jerking as I concentrated on her nipples.

A low moan escaped her lips as I saw him obviously start working on her clitoris. I knew I was in charge of what could happen next the trouble was I wasn't thinking rationally, just lost in the moment.

"Do you want to see our cocks?" I breathed into her ear "Oh fuck yes!" she slurred. I undid my jeans pushed the zip down and shoved them and my underpants down freeing my straining erection. Pete copied my actions, I knew from our strip games that he was well hung, his cock was not hanging it was standing hugely erect. Not a lot bigger than mine but it drew Jane's eyes.

"Touch us both." I urged her and she did, clasping a cock in each hand and wanking us slowly. Our attention to her nipples and clitoris were drawing her towards an orgasm. I knew what was coming next ... "Fuck me please." she pleaded.

"Do you want Pete to fuck you?"

"Oh yes!"

"Please don't come in her mate."

I watched as he manoeuvred between her open legs, his cock in his fist. The big purple plum shaped head disappeared into her gaping wetness then he slowly slid in the rest of the shaft. She gasped and I offered my not inconsiderable rock-hard cock to her lips.

I'm not sure how long it lasted, Pete fucked her gently but firmly, she sucked me tenderly.

She seemed to be coming almost constantly, suddenly Pete grunted. He slid his cock from her cunt and began wanking it furiously a great fountain of spunk gushed onto her tits and stomach. The sight caused me to spurt my own copious amount of spunk into her mouth, luckily she was enthusiastic swallower.

The three of us slumped together for a few moments, few people know or speak about the aftermath of scenes like this.

We shuffled around in silence replacing the pushed aside clothing, I passed my handkerchief to Jane to mop up the puddles of spunk and wipe her mouth.

"Best ring for a taxi and wake Meg gently mate." I suggested to Pete, he just smiled and nodded.

We all tried to behave as normally as possible when Meg eventually came round, luckily their taxi arrived a few minutes later and we waved them goodbye.

"Did that really happen Dave?" Jane asked as we closed the door. "How about going to bed and discussing it." I replied.

We replayed the events under the duvet, now that was a fuck to remember!