An Evening out in London

Story Info
An evening in London, I ended up making a Porno!
3.8k words
3.79
10.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved were over 18.

I'd had a day off work and had been preparing myself to meet my husband in London for the evening.

My name is Anna, I'm a married cock loving cum slut in that I need sex, a lot of it.

I'm 28, quite tall, dark haired, slim with pert tits and bum. Derek, my husband, I call him D, works all over the place for an international consultancy company.

We live in St. Albans and I always enjoy meeting him in the city, a nice meal, a bit of flashing, maybe a porno cinema, followed by a train ride home.

I like to dress a bit tarty for him, and for anyone else who wants to look. I'd decided on a black half cup bra, black thong, fishnet stockings, black stilettos and well, not much else. I have a fairly long black leather jacket that just covers my ass. It was okay as long as I didn't bend over too far.

Standing looking at myself in the mirror I decided my outfit was a bit too naughty to travel in, so I added a short black skirt.

I drove to the train station in St.Albans and noticed that my jacket and skirt were still a bit shorter than I thought. As I looked down I could see my skirt had ridden up above my stocking tops, my thong was visible as were my pubic hairs. I have a full bush and like it that way, even though some girls were shaving these days..

Oh well, it's too late to change now, just have to be careful sitting down. I parked in the train station and walked to the platform buying a return ticket on the way. Being only three o'clock it was very quiet. We had planned for me to get to his office in Jermyn street about 4:30.

The train and tube to Green Park station was uneventful, no touch ups, nobody peering up my skirt. I even felt like having a little play with myself, but resisted. I walked past the Ritz and down to his offices. If only people knew how little I was wearing I thought as I walked along. The breeze was nicely blowing up my thighs cooling my cunt.

His office was on the ground floor along with some colleagues, secretarys and Barry, his boss.

Barry was a dear friend who always had a blow job from me whenever we met. He's fucked me loads of times and has a nice cock, at least nine inches. As I walked in everywhere was empty, so I sat in D's office and waited.

Being nosy I looked through his desk drawers, nothing much until I found a brown manila envelope.

Obviously I opened it. Inside were loads of photos, mostly of me in various poses. Also, quite a few of Barry and other women. As I flicked through them my juices started flowing. Especially the ones of Barrys cock.

I had my hand up my skirt as D finally appeared.

"Hi, sorry love it's been a crazy day." He said as Barry appeared. I had a picture of his cock in my hand and my other hand up my skirt.

"Hello Anna, enjoying yourself as usual I see." Barry said.

"I was bored waiting but I found these pictures that cheered me up."

Barry closed the office door and walked to stand beside me.

"The real thing is better," he was saying as he pulled his zip down and his cock out.

I just bent forward and started stroking and sucking it. His hand went to my jacket, pulling the zip down, and he soon had my tits in his hands.

D was watching as I sucked and played with one of my favourite cocks. He soon had his cock out and I was alternating between them.

D put his hand up my skirt, pulling my thong to one side. His fingers slid in my cunt so easy, quickly followed by some of Barrys.

I spread my legs wide, moving forward to the edge of the chair.

"Fuck me guys, please."

D sat on the desk, as I stood up I took my jacket off, Barry pulled my skirt up and my thong down my legs. As I stepped out of them I just bent over taking D's cock back in my mouth.

Barry grabbed my hips and I had his cock fully inside my cunt.

"Fuck I need it, harder Barry really fuck me."

They did, D's cock tasted so fucking good, his pre-cum nice and sweet. I knew they wouldn't take long so I rubbed my clit as Barry started squeezing my tits.

"That's it, fuck I'm cummming."

So am I, I heard them both say. I felt D's balls as he filled my mouth with his spunk. I was swallowing like mad as Barry grunted and pushed his cock all the up inside me, lifting my feet off the ground as my cunt took his load of cum.

I did my duties and licked both cocks nice and clean.

I sat back, my legs open, cum dribbling out of my cunt. D gave me some tissues and I cleaned myself up.

"Don't be too long D," he said as he left.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"So sorry hun, but we are against a deadline. We have to finish the presentation for a client. It looks like a long night."

I thought bollocks, I'm all dressed up for some fun.

"What can I do then, I'm dressed like a tart for you?"

"I'll make it up to you, honestly."

He pulled his wallet out and gave me a load of cash, it felt like he was paying a whore, not his wife.

"I've got to go, enjoy yourself."

With that he left. You bastard, I thought as I put my clothes in order. Bugger him I'm still going around London. There was a nice pub we have used before, so I started walking, making sure my skirt covered my stocking tops.

The place was slowly filling up as I entered. At the bar I ordered a drink, a large one, and some food. Finding a table I sat down, noticing lots of eyes looking as I sat down.

Fuck them, I let my skirt ride up and unzipped my jacket enough to reveal whatever cleavage my bra gave me.

Every time I crossed my legs, heads turned. My food arrived and I tucked in. After I had finished and was thinking of leaving a guy suddenly appeared. I guess he was in his mid-thirties, nicely dressed and attractive.

"May I join you?" He smiled.

I know I shouldn't have but found myself saying, "please do."

"Hi, my names Mark."

"Hello Mark, I'm Anna."

We just chatted for a while, he bought me another drink. Then came a question I didn't expect.

"How much do you charge Anna?"

"I'm not a whore, I'm married and just in town to shop, and maybe catch a film."

"Oh, so sorry, it's just the way your dressed, apologies."

I explained what had happened, leaving out the fucking. He laughed when I said it was meant to be a sexy fun night. I was off my guard a bit when I mentioned the porn cinema, but he laughed again, especially when I said I would go on my own.

"I'd better go, thank you for the drink."

"I'm walking that way, may I walk with you?"

I thought why not, easier walking in Soho with someone than alone, so we left the pub and headed towards Soho, it wasn't far and I was soon looking at sleazy images, free porn films, girls etc.

Mark said, "so you like porno, they are not that great Anna here. What do you like, watching or showing yourself to guys?"

"Both I guess, that's why I'm dressed like I am. I like strangers seeing me."

"Do you let them touch you up?"

I smiled at him, "sometimes."

"If you like I know a private little club that offers the real thing, not far from here."

My head said no, but my cunt said lets go!

"It's a private members club, quite small but certainly better than these rip off joints."

I thought for a second, about D standing me up. I put my arm through his, "lets go."

He smiled as he guided me down a few side roads and to his club. He led the way in, using a keypad number, up a few stairs and into his club.

It was small, a bar in one corner, a dance floor of about two square yards, some armchairs and sofas and a large TV screen.

As Mark signed me in, and got some drinks, I looked at the screen. A young white girl was getting well and truly fucked by two guys. It was real hard porn. I noticed a few guys sat watching the screen. Looking around there were about six or seven guys. All smartly dressed and mostly middle aged.

I noticed a few had their cocks out and were stroking themselves as they watched the girl taking two cocks at once. I could see the cocks on the screen, this was real hard porn.

Mark came back with the drinks and we sat on a sofa.

"Can I take your jacket for you?"

I told him how I was dressed, he grinned saying, "what would you do in Soho joints?"

I smiled as I unzipped it and handed it to him.

"Nice bra, and nipples," he said.

I looked down and saw my nipples sticking out, clearly seen through my lacy bra.

"Thank you."

On the sofa my skirt had ridden up, my stocking tops clearly visible. My legs just seemed to open on their own, now my thong was visible along with my bush.

"Very nice," he said as I noticed a few guys had noticed me and were openly staring at me.

He put his hand around my shoulder and his hand was soon feeling my tits. He put it inside my bra and started rolling my nipple between his thumb and fingers. That always turns me on.

I felt my legs opening, why do they do that, it makes me look so easy. I was about to reach for the bulge in his trousers, some guys were openly staring up my skirt.

"Don't worry about them, how about a dance?"

I automatically got up as I did I saw a head going up and down on one guys cock He motioned to the barman and some music started. He soon held me close as we danced. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. His hands drifted to my ass cheeks. I had my arms around his neck as I felt my skirt being pulled up.

"Mark, don't please." Not really meaning it.

"Do you like film, this is real porn, real people?"

"Mmummm." I just murmured.

I was so turned on, my cunt was wet, other people watching. He bent his head, kissing me. My mouth opened letting his tongue in.

I felt him undo my skirt and pull the zip down. It was falling down as our kisses got stonger. I felt it slide down my legs, I just stepped out of it. You are too easy Anna, I thought to myself.

His hand was on my tits next. I moaned, what was I doing? I felt his other hand on my back, my bra was expertly undone and followed my skirt to the ground. I was dancing in just my thong, stockings and stilettos.

I felt for his cock, he just pulled his zip down. My hand soon fished his cock out, it felt so hard, circumcised. He pushed me away as the music changed to a faster beat. I was jiving, spinning around. I looked at all the others watching me, I wiggled my ass, I was really getting turned on. I realised that a girl could get fucked in a place like this.

Marks cock was pointing upwards and swaying as he danced with me. I had one hand on my tit, pulling my nipple as he spun me around. The music changed again, a slow one. I went hold him close, but Mark stepped back. His hands on my shoulders, pushing me down.

I knew what he wanted, I put my fingers in my mouth, sucking on them, smiling to everyone. I wanted to suck it, wanted all those others to watch me.

I was soon on my knees, Mark pulled his trousers and pants off, I took his cock in my mouth.

As I looked at Mark, I noticed the girl on the screen was also on her knees sucking a cock. I went to town on his cock, licking it all along the shaft, kissing his balls, I took it all the way in my mouth, about seven inches were deep in me.

I noticed the girl on film doing the same, her head was facing away from me. She appeared to looking away as well.

"Turn your head around Anna and smile." He said.

I looked around, the barman was was pointing something at us, it looked like a large camera. I smiled, I glanced back at the screen, I put my hands on Marks ass and pulled his cock as the girl on the film did the same.

Fuck, that's me, I was on the big screen sucking cock. I looked back at the barman, suddenly realising it was a video camera. He was filming me and showing it live on the screen. D and I had talked about renting one and film ourselves. They were a new thing then, quite large and you could rent them.

"You can stop anytime you want to Anna, I'll delete it. Do you want to stop??"

I shook my head and wrapped my tongue around it.

"I will take that as a yes then."

He grabbed my head and started face fucking me. I couldn't see the screen properly, face buried in his groin.

I was squeezing his balls, his cock was right down my throat as he came. His spunk went straight down my throat.

"Lets see her Mark, cum on her tits." Someone said.

Mark pulled his cock out and sprayed the next loads of cum from his cock onto my tits. I was mesmerized watching the screen, his cum shot out of his cock all over my tits. I just rubbed it all over them, smiling as I did so. My eyes were glued to the screen.

My first porn film as I was loving it. He finished cumming on me and I licked his cock clean.

He helped me up and I headed to a sofa. I went to sit down.

"Not yet Anna, why don't you take your thong off, do a little dance for us?"

The barman kept the camera on me. I started rubbing the cum from my tits, licking my fingers, my hips were pumping in and out. I turned around and bent over, pointing my ass at the camera. I eased my thong off, over my hips and down my legs. I knew I was going to get fucked once they were off.

I kept looking at the screen whenever I could. I put my hands between my legs, pulling my cunt lips open, Ben the barman/camera guy had it right between my legs, pointed up at me.

My cunt was in full close up on the screen. I slipped some fingers inside myself. I couldn't stop myself, I started masturbating, I wanted to cum for them, let them see me, but most of all I wanted to watch myself cum on screen.

I sat back on the sofa, my legs wide apart. I had four fingers pumping in and out of my soaking wet cunt. I could hear it, I could see it on the screen. I started cumming, my hips were bucking like mad.

I heard myself shouting "I'm fucking cummming." I felt so fucking good, one hand was right up my cunt as I gave myself one of the best orgasms ever.

I opened my eyes, all the guys had gathered around me, most had their trousers off. I noticed the other women was also watching me as someone was fucking her.

"You can stop when you want to mind Anna." Mark said.

Stop, my body was on fire, my cunt was throbbing. I wanted to be fucked, I wanted to watch myself being fucked. Some guy helped me up, he turned me around and bent me over the sofa.

I watched on the screen as he had his cock in his hand. Ben filmed as he rubbed it up and over my ass cheeks. I spread my legs wide as he put it between my cunt lips. I watched as he pushed his cock in me, watched as it disappeared inside me.

He fucked me, pulled out and shot his cum all over my ass cheeks. I couldn't stop watching. Another cock took his place. I orgasmed again as he came.

"Cum inside me." I said.

I felt his sperm shoot up inside me, his cock plopped out. Ben took a great shot of it as it dripped out of my cunt. Someone put their cock in my mouth, another cock in my cunt.

Fuck, I'm a porn star, I thought as two more loads of cum were deposited on my face and ass cheeks.

Mark appeared, his cock hard again.

"Come and sit on me Anna."

He sat back, I went to straddle him, facing him.

"No, the other way," he said.

I turned around and sat astride him. His cock slid easily inside me.

"Lift her legs up," he said.

Two guys picked up a leg each and lifted them right up. Ben got down low and had a great shot of Marks cock going in and out of my cunt.

He then pulled it out, I felt him rub it over my anus.

"Want to watch it going up your ass Anna."

"Yes." I moaned as the guys pulled my legs right back. I watched on the screen. I could see Mark holding his cock, positioning it at my ass hole. I watched as he pushed it in. I felt and saw it push past my tight sphincter. I pushed down on his cock watching it disappear up my rectum.

I was being ass fucked on film, and I was watching his cock enter my ass.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck my ass hard."

My head was back and I was in the throes of another orgasm as I felt another cock push in my cunt.

"Oh fuck, DP me guys."

Someone climbed on the sofa, another cock was rubbing on my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked it. I couldn't see a thing but didn't care. I was getting what I needed, well and truly fucked.

They all filled every one of my holes with cum. I orgasmed, loudly.

Mark gave me a drink before they started again. Some guys had left but other new ones arrived. I was fucked over and over in any position they could think up. I had two cocks in my cunt at the same time. They even tried to get two up my ass at once, but failed.

I had to stop for a pee a few times and a quick clean up.

I guess I had been there for about two hours. I was sat next to Mark as more guys turned up, and luckily another woman.

My film was being played as she was soon manipulated like I was.

"Enjoying it Anna, now you seen how we get our hard porn videos. I promise I will let you have a copy."

I was naked, holding his cock, watching myself getting fucked over and over on the screen.

"What else do you do with them?"

"We sell them, it's how we help fund the club, do you mind?"

"So my video could be anywhere, seen by anyone."

" Not really, only those who buy it. But only if you agree, otherwise we can destroy it."

I sat there, Mark was slowly rubbing his fingers over my slit, I was horny as hell. What harm can it do, only those who bought it, I found myself thinking of other guys or whoever watching me, wanking over me, I squeezed his cock.

"Alright but only after I've shown D."

I noticed the film on the screen had changed, it was now showing the new lady stripping for the guys.

"No problem, I'll let you take the tape, if your husband agrees you can join our library."

I went straight down on to his cock, I wanted more cock. My body was still on fire. The girl on the screen and in front of me was now getting fucked. I grinned at her.

I climbed on Mark, guiding his cock into my cunt.

"You are a naughty girl Anna," he said as I rode his cock.

We were kissing, I felt another cock pushing at my anus.

"Fuck me, use me guys."

I wanted it,they could have used me anyway they wanted to right then. I was in another world.

Finally after taking more loads of cum, I glanced at the clock.

"Fuck it's 11 o'clock, I'd better go Mark or I'll miss my last train."

I gathered up my clothes, dressed and looking around the guys were all concentrating on the new girl.

Mark spoke to Ben and came back with the tape.

"Here you are, if you and your husband agree pop it back through our letter box."

Mark kindly ordered me a taxi, I kissed him goodbye.

"Thank you for a beautiful evening." I said.

I sat in the taxi, my porn film in my hand, my cunt still throbbing. I saw the taxi driver glancing in the mirror, I smiled and opened my legs. He could see my bush, I didn't care I was a porn star.

The train was quite empty, probably for the best. I thought as I looked at the other passengers if they only knew what I was, a porn star.

At the station I walked to my car. Before I got in, I took off my jacket and my skirt. It was midnight, now where was the nearest dogging place?

Postscript.

D and I watched the film continuously over the weekend, we fucked like mad.

We hired a video recorder.

We had fun evenings showing our films to friends.

I dropped the tape into the clubs letterbox with my home and works address.

A few weeks later Mark turned up at my office and handed me a copy of my tape.

I went back to the club a few more times and each time left with a new tape.

Anna. Porn star and housewife. XX