An Evening with Mrs Lasalle

Story Info
The party was a downer, so I hang out with my friend's Mom.
3k words
4.51
53.3k
45

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Kevin moved out to the county when I was 14 and I didn't see him much. I would visit him in the county because he lived a few miles from my cousin.

About five years after he moved away Kevin called me up and asked if I was going to my cousin's birthday party. I hadn't heard about it, so I asked him if he was going. He told me to ask my cousin if I could go and bring him along. I got the point. He hadn't been invited and he was looking for an 'in' through me. I called my cousin, and she was fine with us coming to her party. She was turning 18. Her friends were almost all 18 and could legally drink. I was a year older than most of them, I was turning 19 that summer. I wouldn't know many people at the party, but some of my cousin's friends were cute.

Kevin worked in town, so he picked me up, and I planned on staying at his house after the party. We got there and had dinner with his family. His father was an older man and had trouble with his legs, he had a younger brother and his mother Mrs Lasalle.

Mrs Lasalle was always very friendly and during dinner she asked me a lot of questions, catching up on the last four years. This story is about Mrs Lasalle so I should mention that she was usually a shy woman. She had confidence in her body, but she would often make comments, especially to her sister, on how she was an ugly duckling in high school. Tall and gangly, flat chested with no ass, an odd shaped mouth, terrible glasses and overly curly hair. As an adult she had blossomed. Her breasts and ass became larger and that complemented her height. She had her teeth fixed, bought better glasses and spent money on her hair. She married an older man, and after having four kids she became even curvier. 'A body a high school girl would kill for' her sister would say.

After dinner we waited a bit then walked the two miles to my cousin's house. Kevin didn't want to drive, so that if he drank, he wouldn't be tempted to drive back. At the party I started out having a good time. As the night went on, things changed. All the county kids were weird. They all hung around in groups and weren't very open to talking to someone they didn't know. They made a big deal about who was dating who. I felt like I had walked into some alien society. I could forget about talking to any of the pretty girls, I felt like I would get in a fight just for trying. Even Kevin abandoned me. He was always trying to hang around a certain girl and got obviously annoyed if I tagged along. My cousin also ignored me. That night was a big deal for her. Eventually I ended up talking to another city kid, who had come with a friend. We compared stories about all the odd ways the county kids acted. When the city kid left, I was utterly bored. My Aunt and Uncle hadn't provided booze to anyone, and I found out it was a very bad idea to do so, as the county kids had a habit of drinking and driving. I had only one beer the whole night, and the kids who had brought the beer were hostile to me when I tried to get a second.

I asked Kevin if he was going to leave, and he responded no. I decided to leave myself and walk the two mile walk to his house without him. I didn't want to try to stay at the party and sleep with people making noise all night. I walked to his house and knocked on the door. I hadn't called from my aunt's house so I was hoping someone would be there and I wouldn't have to sleep on the porch. After knocking louder, a light turned on and Mrs. Lasalle came down to the door.

She opened the door. She had a nighty on. Frilly and sheer. I got an eyeful. She wasn't a swimsuit model, but she had a good body for a woman with four kids. She was 5 foot 9, and thinking back now I realize she had nice smooth legs; her hips were wider than the younger girls, she had a rounded stomach, her breasts were full and and when she wore a bikini top or a bra that pressed them together, she had wonderful cleavage. She had a slightly odd-looking face, wore glasses and had overly curly hair that she complained about. I thought she looked nice when she smiled.

She asked about Kevin. I told her I had walked there alone. She sighed. She told me she wasn't surprised. She invited me in and told me to sit on the couch. She asked a bit more about Kevin. She told me he probably wouldn't come home that night. She asked me about the girl he was talking to. When I told her the girl's name, Mrs. Lasalle made a dismissive noise.

"Kevin only wants one thing from her." She said.

"What's that?" I asked stupidly.

"You know what boys that age want. That girl gave her last boyfriend a blowjob. Now Kevin is trying to date that little trollop."

I sat there dumbfounded. I couldn't believe she said blowjob. She sat there on the couch with that sheer nighty. I found myself looking at her breasts as she stared forward, obviously upset.

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" she asked.

"Do what? Date a girl like that?"

"No! Tell everyone if a girl gave you a blowjob."

"No. I won't". I made it sound like a promise.

She looked at me for a few moments. Then she told me. "After high school I worked in a diner. A popular boy I knew from high school kept coming in and flirting with me. I wasn't part of the popular crowd in high school, and I felt flattered by his attention. I was surprised when he said I was pretty. Our first date ended with us kissing. On our second date he took me parking. We were in the back seat of his car making out for a long time. He had me pulled on top of him and he was running his hands all over until he stopped and moved me aside. 'What's the matter?' I asked him. He said he couldn't control himself anymore. Then he pushed his pants and underwear down and I saw his erection. He told me I would touch it with my hands if I just wanted to be friends, but I would use my mouth if I wanted to be his steady girlfriend. I put my mouth on it, and he told me what to do. When I was doing what he wanted, he started to moan and say my name. After a while he put his hand on the back of my head and started swinging his hips and pushing it into my mouth. I was struggling to breathe through my nose, and he kept it up until he grunted like a pig and squirted his juice into me. He held me down until I swallowed. Then he pulled up his pants, told me to move to the front seat and he drove me home."

She was quiet for a few moments. "He didn't come into the diner after that. I heard that he told all his friends what had happened. It was something he liked to do with less popular girls. Something he liked to brag about."

This had turned into one seriously strange evening. She was staring forward. I was tenting in my jeans noticeably. Then she looked at me.

"Have you had one?"

"No."

"Would you like one?"

I looked around the room. We were on the main floor. Keven's younger brother was probably upstairs sleeping, as was her husband. "Yes". I croaked out.

She bit her lower lip and looked at me up and down. "Not here." She stood up and led me into the basement. Once down there we walked through the main room into a smaller room. It was a simple room with a small bed, a small basement window and some exercise equipment. She pulled me into the room, knelt and started unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my pants down. My underwear was pulled partly down, and the band was holding my erection down. As she pulled down my underwear it sprung up. I was 150 pounds and five foot nine. Being that thin, my penis stuck out. She adjusted her position, and I felt her open mouth slide over it. Her warm mouth held my hardon. It. Felt. So. Good. I had no experience of someone else even touching it, and having her lips slide over my shaft as her tongue played with my tip was unbelievable.

It was dark in the room with only the window providing some harsh light from an outside security light. I stood in the darkness as she shifted and pushed my pants down farther and took me even more in. Her tongue moved on it as she held her mouth still. Ohhh. Ohhh. I was panting.

She stopped. She grabbed the back of my leg and lifted so she could get my pants off. I stepped out of them, and she pushed me back a couple steps and I sat on the bed. She got between my legs and ran her hands around. She felt my legs and stomach and gripped my hardon. "You've grown nicely." She put the head of my penis in her mouth and tongued the tip. She lowered her head until her lips were almost clamped down at the base of my shaft. Almost my whole dick. I started to gasp and shake. Then she pulled off and told me to slide up the bed. With both of us on the bed, she knelt between my knees and bobbed up and down. One hand roamed around my stomach and balls as the other gripped my leg. She kept up a steady pace and I was building up. I was making noises and breathing sharply, and I could hear her breath through her nose and the slapping suction noise of her tight lips on my shaft. My shoulders lifted and I was staring down in the dim light at the top of her head moving up and down. I fell back and shook my hips and pumped into her. Ahh. Haaahh. Ahhh. UAUMMM. I was cumming and shouting until I noticed how loud I was and clamped my teeth together. OHHHH. Ooooh. I was done the first heavy shots, but I continued to pump and shake my hips. She held me in her mouth until my last involuntary spasm was finished. Then I felt her swallow. She lifted her head and slid down beside me.

"You were a little noisy."

"Sorry"

"Don't be. I enjoyed it."

"I really enjoyed it."

"I could tell." She was looking at me with a little smile. Without her glasses and with that smile she looked pretty. For a moment I thought she might want to kiss me, which freaked me out because of all the cum I had shot into her mouth. "I have to go." Then she left.

I lay back in bed with my underwear a few feet away. I felt so utterly relaxed, I almost fell asleep with my dick exposed and shrinking. Then I thought of how that would look if someone else found me, so I forced myself to put on my underwear and crawled back in bed and covered up.

In the middle of the night, I awoke to a sound. A voice. She had come back. I could see her silhouette. She called my name. I answered her. She crawled into bed and lay down next to me. She asked me "Will you do what I want?"

"Yes"

She got on top of me. Her knees were on each side of my stomach and she was on all fours. She was farther up the bed than me and my head rested on my pillow looking between her breasts. Then she slipped her nighty over each of shoulders and pulled it down until her tits were hanging down. She moved until one of them was directly above my mouth and told me to lick it. I started on one, then moved to the other. At first my hands were at my side but then I realized I could touch her, and I ran them along her nighty, feeling her sides, her back and the top of her hips. As I continued to lick, I slid my hand down to her ass and under her nighty. It was the first time I felt a bare ass. She told me to suck her nipple into her mouth. I sucked with my mouth open, and I made a ring around the tip of her tit as her nipple got larger and extended into me. I licked the nipple wildly. My hand squeezed a large handful of her ass. She was moaning. She pulled back her breast gently and then lowered the other tit in my mouth. I had no idea how long we were going to do this. With her forearms by my shoulders, her inner thighs squeezing the sides of my stomach, her stomach hanging down on my chest and her breasts smothering my face I felt engulfed.

I slid my hand off her ass and slid it past her stomach and felt her pussy through her nighty. I felt hair and wetness through the mesh material. I wanted to really feel her pussy, so I slipped my hand under her nighty and felt her coarse hair until I found the source of the wetness. I ran my fingers along the fleshy folds. She moaned loudly then pulled her tits off and said breathily "Ok, Ok"

Then she shifted down past my hips. I felt my underwear being pulled off and her hand was on my dick. She was leaning right over it. I thought I was going to get another blowjob but then I felt her handling my dick. She was putting something over it. It was a rubber. She carefully extended it all the way down my shaft. Then she moved forward and adjusted the bottom of her nighty and then lowered herself down on me. My dick slid against her thigh. She reached back and adjusted my angle and lowered herself again. I went inside of her. She slowly lowered herself until I could feel the hair of her bush on me. I was fully in her, and she held still. Then she pulled my head forward and adjusted my pillow. With my head bent forward she positioned a nipple in front of my mouth. I licked it. I sucked it into my mouth and licked the nipple. Unnnhgh. She made a loud noise when she breathed. Her hips shifted up and down. She rode me. When I relaxed my suction and shifted my head, I found her other nipple and pulled it into my mouth. I had one hand on her back and the other on her ass. Her nighty had slipped and was bunched up between our stomachs. She kept making moaning noises and when I slowed down my licking because my dick was getting excited, she whispered "keep licking."

I flicked my tongue, and she rolled her hips. I was holding on, trying not to orgasm. I was amazed I had lasted so long. I guess the previous blowjob helped, plus the condom dulled the sensation. Her hips were moving quicker now, and she pulled away. I watched her tits jiggle in the near darkness as she rode me harder and harder, rolling her hips. Her back was arched, and I was holding on to her, lifting my hips off the bed to press deep into her. She barked. Then shook. Then held still. Then she let out a long high-pitched sigh as her pussy twitched. My dick started to pump as her pussy pulsed. I pushed into her with short tight thrusts until my dick was done shooting and she stopped gasping. Our bodies relaxed at the same time. Her weight pressed down on me everywhere. Her hips, stomach, tits and face buried me. I kept my hips raised and my erection in her, not wanting the feeling to end. I felt wetness on my balls. She turned her head sideways and breathed loudly. Her rough curly hair was in my face. I kept her impaled, enjoying her body pressing down on me, moving with her breath.

My erection finally softened, and I lowered my hips, and slid out of her. She rolled to one side. I felt down there. The condom was still on. My pubes and my balls were wet.

She lay back on the bed and I listened to her breathing. We just lay there for a few minutes. I imagined someone standing in the doorway, flipping on the light and seeing my rubber covered wet rod and her curly damp pussy. Finally, she moved. She pushed something against herself down there. Then I felt a small towel pressing against my balls and pubes. I felt the rubber being pulled slowly off of me. Then the towel enveloped my shaft. She threw my underwear on top of me and leaned in and said "Thanks."

I lifted my head and kissed her. She pulled back. Then she lowered her head and kissed me softly. Then she left me again.

I got my underwear on and the cover over me. As I fell back asleep, I thought of the fact that she was more than twice my age. I wondered if a girl my age could do the things she had done.

The next morning before I left, Kevin called me a wussy for leaving the party early. "You should have stayed and got some. I did."

"From that nice girl you were talking to?"

"Yeah. From that 'nice' girl."

"Well, maybe if you don't tell anyone about it, you will see her again and you will get some more."

I didn't know if he could keep his mouth shut. I could.