An evening with the Flynn’s

Story Info
Two couples swing for the first time.
6k words
4.27
14.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James262
James262
12 Followers

An evening with the Flynn's

Just to introduce everyone in the story with a little background and assist in visual perspective of the characters in this fantasy story.

My wife Bella and I regularly catch up with our neighbours Stan and Eve Flynn for a few drinks and nibbles at either of our homes. They live in the same street as us and only six houses away. We have an outdoor entertainment area which has a big fire pot and is super to sit around in the cooler months, have some drinks and food.Stan and Eve have an enclosed outdoor area complete with an extremely large screen TV which is great to sit in front of and watch whatever is being kicked, thrown or hit at the time.

Stan and Eve are great friends and we have known each other now for about eight years. Stan is around my age of 45 and Eve is a little younger at 38. They have two kids Marcus and Jane who are 19 and 22 respectively. We don't have any children as for some reason Bella was never able to get pregnant and not for the lack of trying on my behalf I must say!

Bella is 47 and what most would call a BBW with very large breasts and a wide set of hips. She is a few pounds overweight but by no means obese. I would just call her extra curvy. She has brown hair and I think is still very attractive for her age. I have caught guys at the mall checking her out and I enjoy seeing others get an eye full of what her. I occasionally point our a guy or guys as checking her out and she smiles in response. We have been married now for nearly twenty years and as far as I know in all that time, I have been her only lover.

Me (Brian) I guess you could say I am an average Joe, nothing special about me to look at and I blend in everywhere being average height, weight and I guess looks. What most don't realise that what is not average is my cock. Length is around 5 1/2 inches but its like a beer can in diameter. I am most proud of that, but I sometimes think I wish a few more knew of MY asset. Still Bella has never complained and once she got used to its girth she has been able to handle it without issues in all her openings.

Stan Flynn is quite tall and medium build. He used to be into football in his younger college days so has an amount of muscle build on his frame. Eve Flynn is a bit of a looker if I can say that, shoulder length red hair a little under average height and slight of frame. Her chest is also slight with small breasts and on occasions it's been obvious she wasn't wearing a bra I guess due to their size. I love a good tit fuck so I feel for Stan that he can't enjoy that pleasure.

Stan and Eves son Marcus Flynn is a bit of a nerd, spends most of his time when we are around inside gaming with his online mates and doesn't work as him mom thinks he is still her little man and shouldn't be working at 19. Jane Flynn is an attractive girl that would get most of the boys attention at the mall. Like her mom Jane is small in the breast department and has a great set of legs which are often on display in the shortish skirts and shorts she wears which I know pisses her mom off as she is the opposite of her son and quite outgoing. Jane, unlike her brother is often coming or going with her friends whenever we are over.

Anyway, enough of the intro lets get into an awesome night we had last weekend.

It was Saturday afternoon when we went around to Stan and Eves for a BBQ and watch the basketball game that night on the big screen. Stan was smoking some pork ribs for dinner and Eve was inside pottering about in the kitchen preparing some other elements of the night's nibbles. Bella joined Eve inside as I strolled into Stans entertainment zone where he sat watching some car racing and knocking back a beer.

"Grab me a fresh beer on your way past bud." Stan chirped as I entered the room.

"No probs, here you go, crack this one open." I replied as I ripped open my beer can.

I sat down on the sofa, took a mouthful of my beer and began watching the race with Stan. It was a Euro touring car race of some sort. No idea who was in it or who was likely to win I have to admit as I am not that much into car racing abroad.

"Ribs smell good Stan, what time are we tearing into those tonight?"

"Not long now, nearly done and I will crank up the heat and do some wings also while the ribs rest." Stan responded.

Bella entered the room and sat a tray of nuts and crackers down on the table then sat next to me on the sofa. I realised at that moment when she bent over to put the tray down just how low cut her top was tonight. A little lower than she normally wears and it showed off most of her large rack. I smiled thinking later I am sticking my cock in between those babies!

I glanced over at Stan and noticed he was also getting an eyeful before he noticed me and quickly looked away. I smiled to myself, took a sip of my beer and settled back in to watch the TV.

Stan got up and fussed around his BBQ before disappearing inside the house. I leant over to Bella and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "nice show you are putting on tonight babe, I noticed Stan got a nice eyeful too."

She just smiled and grabbed a few crackers to munch on.

Stan returned with a tray of wings and put them on his BBQ to be quickly followed into the room by Eve. Eve was looking mighty fine today I thought in a dress that finished just midway up her thighs and there were no signs of bra straps under the fine shoulder straps of her dress so and when she bent down I was sure treated to an eyeful of her little breasts.

We all sat around while the wings cooked and chatted away. Nothing really special in our conversation that is worth mentioning so it seemed like any other afternoon. I did notice Stan was spending a lot of time standing up at his BBQ giving him a good vantage point to ogle Bellas nice little low cut display. Now I am not into checking out other blokes but today I could make out a noticeable bulge in Stans trousers and I grinned to myself knowing he was obviously aroused by Bellas chest and the amount of cleavage she was showing off.

When the BBQ was ready and Stan put all the food out we tucked in and had a good feed. The afternoon was now turning into evening and the basketball was soon to commence.

Marcus came out for a few moments with his headset on chatting to someone online and grabbed some food then disappeared back inside the house. I hadn't seen Jane and suspected she was out with her friends.

When the food was finished both Bella and Eve took the plates inside and we never saw them for duration of the basketball match and to be honest I never gave it a second thought where they were. When Bella returned on her own she asked Stan if he could go inside as Eve needed his help to clean up.

Stan grumbled to himself as the game was being reviewed in the post match broadcast and reluctantly he stood up and went inside the house.

Bella moved over near me and asked if I thought Eve looked nice tonight. What's going on here I thought. Is this a trick question or what before replying that I thought she looked nice tonight.

"I thought so," Bella said "I saw you getting an eyeful every time she leant forward tonight."

"Hey hang on a second, you have been putting on quite a show yourself tonight babe. Tits almost falling out of your top and your outfit has been making Stans pants bulge." I replied.

"So you think Eve looks attractive tonight?" said Bella.

I thought for a second before responding but Bella beat me to it and said "why don't you go in and give Eve a hand to clean up while I relax here".

"Nah Stan has that all under control" I said just as Stan returned to the room.

"Eve wants you mate." Stan said to me.

I got up and went inside to the kitchen but Eve was nowhere in sight. Oh well might as well use the loo while I am up and I wandered down the hall to the loo and passed Stan and Eves bedroom on the way. Now I don't know why but a slight ray of light was being emitted from the slightly open bedroom and when finished in the loo I stopped and peeked into the light.

Wow, Eve was on the bed with her knees high and ankles pressed to her but and was furiously going for it strumming her pussy with her hand. I just stood there and took in the sight of her dress around her waist, hand rhythmically playing with herself. I looked up and then noticed her eyes fixed onto me and she just kept on strumming away at her pussy.

I felt my pants begin to strain as my cock began to come to life at the sight that was before me. Eve kept looking directly into my eyes as she reached an orgasm and began to violently shake around on the bed and had an enormous climax.

She let her knees fall back down to the bed and her red haired glistening wet pussy was on full display to me just a handful of meters away. She smiled before raising her hand and beckoned me into the room.

My mind was going a million miles per hour as so many thoughts were rattling around in there. What is going on? Why is Eve doing this and isn't she frightened that Stan could come in at any moment? Where is Stan?

Eve sat up on the edge of the bed and called out to me and said to come on in and join her.

I was confused, am I being tested here, setup for some sort of challenge?

I slowly entered the bedroom and Eve extended her hand out whilst patting the bed with the other indicating to sit right here.

I stopped just before the bed and asked "Eve, what's going on?"

"Bella and I have been talking for a while and decided tonight is the night that we try out each other's partners. I know Stan fancies Bella and he has been sporting a bulge in his pants most of the night in anticipation of what was to come." Eve responded.

"You mean Stan knows I am in here and so too Bella?"

"Yes, Bella and I have talked about this for some time, and I quizzed Stan last night after sex if he thought he could be interested in a swap session to which he was very open to having a session with Bella."

"I bet!" I said. "He has mentioned to me on several occasions that he wishes you had a few more curves like Bella but I never thought he meant he had any feelings for Bella."

"I don't think he really thought about it until last night when I asked him."

Eve reached out and rubbed my bulging pants before letting out a gasping sigh in response to something hard under my cotton pants.

Eve rubbed my bulge up and down and gave it a light squeeze before grabbing each side of my pants and pulling them down. My cock strained against the thin fabric of my boxers and in a brief moment they soon followed my pants as Eve slid them down to my knees.

"Holy shit, look at that thing!" Eve said as she reached out and felt my now pulsing cock which stood to attention. Eve gasped as she ran her hand along the veiny surface of my hard cock and then tried to wrap her hand around it only to find her fingers could only get around just over half of its girth.

"Bella is one lucky lady, Stan is longer but quite thin in comparison to this thing." Eve said and she continued to run her hand up and down its length as it twitched in response. "I just hope you don't hurt me with it a I have never had anything even close to this inside me before."

"Relax Eve, we can go at whatever pace you want and if it begins to hurt we can stop and do something else for a while. You aren't the first to be scared by my size and I have never had a lover yet that didn't eventually adjust to me."

Eve continued to explore my cock then leant forward and spat on my cock head to use as lube and then run her hand along its length. Her lubed up hand felt incredible as she explored my length and realised it had been over twenty years since my last lover before Bella. I just stood there and closed my eyes and enjoyed the hands now exploring my rock hard cock then felt Eves lips press against the tip. I opened my eyes to see her stretch her mouth open and get most of the head of my cock inside her warm and wet mouth.

She gagged a few seconds later as my thick cock touched the roof of her mouth and triggered an explosion of saliva to hang from the tip as she drew back away to recover. I watched as a string of saliva extended from the tip of my cock to her mouth and down her chin. I stepped forward towards Eve as an indication that I wanted more of that mouth around my cock.

"Argghh, that's fucking massive, I almost choked!" Eve uttered from her weakened voice from the gag reflex her body just had. Before leaning forward and stretching her mouth over it yet again. This time she got past her gag reflex and got about half of my length inside her mouth. As mentioned earlier I am not long but thick so I guess she had just over three inches of my length inside her warm mouth but with a diameter that tests most woman's mouth stretching ability I made up for any shortcomings with length.

I gently reached behind her and ran my fingers through her hair as she bobbed back and forwards on my cock and at one point I am almost certain she took my full length in before pulling back and gasping for air. Eve continued to suck my cock for the next few minutes until my balls which her free hand had been working away with began to tighten and I knew I wouldn't last much linger at this rate so I pulled my hips back and even though Eve tried to follow my move by thrusting her upper body forward my cock slipped from her warm and wet mouth to a plop sound as it left on exit.

I reached forward and kissed Eve whilst easing her back onto the bed and climbed onto the bed beside her. I kissed her wet mouth and lips tasting some of my precum on her tongue as we passionately kissed each other. My hands went down her dress to find the hem and lifted it up to expose her pussy before homing in with my left hand on her warm little pussy.

Her pussy was well trimmed with just a short amount of hair above it to what some call a landing strip and the lips of her pussy felt smooth and were devoid of any hair. I later found out from Bella that she had been and had a wax treatment earlier that day in preparation for what she and Bella hoped would result.

My fingers rubbed along her pussy lips and opening as a soft groan escaped her mouth in response to my touch. A few back and forward movements and I pressed my forefinger against her opening and as there was no resistance it slid effortlessly inside her.

Eves groaning continued as I explored her very wet and warm pussy as my thumb found her clit and pressed against it.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK...." Screeched from Eves mouth as her body shook in response to my toying with her pussy. A couple of flicks of her clit had her body almost go into convulsions as an orgasm ripped through her body. I kept toying with her pussy as her body reacted to my touch and she reached down and held my hand tight to her crotch.

Leaving my hand to toy with her pussy I moved up the bed a bit so we could continue to kiss and our tongues entwined once more. Eves hand found my still rock hard throbbing cock and massaged it up and down.

My free hand reached into her dress and found a very erect and rock hard nipple which I flicked between my fingers a couple of times and her body reacted once again with another shaking climax.

Fuck me I thought, this woman is like one of those bucking bulls you see in a country tavern that's trying its best to eject the rider but in this case it was trying to maintain contact with my hands.

Then as we kissed she accidently bit my lip.

"Oh I am so sorry." Eve cried before rubbing it and continuing to apologise.

I responded by just pressing my lips to hers and curled my forefinger up so it found her inner folds and explored away.

Seconds later Eve broke away from the kiss and sat up. She reached for her dress lifting it from her body then leant forward and pressed her lovely little slightly saggy breast against my mouth.

My response was like anyone's would have been and took a nipple inside and allowed my tongue to explore it. My other hand left her pussy and found the other breast cupping it gently. I continued to suck on her nipple for a few seconds before switching to the other one and this was repeated a number of times.

"Fuck me with that monster please Brian, I need it now!" Eve demanded.

Hey who am I to disappoint this lady so my mouth left her breast and I got off the bed to remove the pants which were still around my ankles and remove my shirt.

I looked down at the sight before me, Eve, a beautiful woman and friend of many years lay before me in complete and utter submission with a look of lust and trepidation for what she was about to experience.

I reached down and rubbed her pussy a couple of times to get some personal lube and rubbed over the head of my cock. I smiled as I rubbed its length a couple of times then positioning myself between her thighs I grasped it in my right hand as my left hand flicked up and down her pussy entrance to ensure it was adequately wet and lubed.

Our eyes locked and a look of fear was evident from Eve, I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy lips to a monetary slight amount of tension which quickly eased and her opening softened to allow the head of my cock to gently press forward and into her throbbing pussy.

"Relax Eve," I said, "I will be as easy or hard as you want. I want us both to enjoy this so just relax."

My pressure increased slightly as the head of my cock began to stretch her opening wide and relief took place in her eyes to that of trepidation she had just moments ago.

Some more pressure soon found her stretch and gasp as the head and first inch entered, then another inch and I held that for a few seconds so she could adjust to my girth. Her pussy was extremely tight and she was being introduced to my monster cock. My girth was stretching her muscles like they had never been before with every second it was imbedded within her incredibly tight pussy.

After a short moment of introduction to my size I began pulling back and allowing my cock to make a plopping sound as it fully withdrew from her. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips then before entering her again. A little more gentle hip pressure and I soon had the first two inches of my cock back in there again and then went another half an inch.

A groaning "AARRGGHH" sound came from Eve in response to my reentering her.

I held it for a few seconds then I felt her hips rise form the bed to signal more cock was needed. My response was obvious, and her butt fell back into the bed as I pushed more of my cock into her.

She closed her eyes and just laid there as she was stretched and stretched until my pubic hair rested against hers. After a short pause I withdrew a few inches before slowly pressing to the hilt once again. Eves body reacted with strong convulsions as yet another orgasm ripped through her body.

I leant forward with my upper body so we could kiss once again as my hips began slow movements back and forth to her bucking body movements and my cock worked like a piston in and out her tight and warm pussy.

Eve bit me again and I don't think she even realised it and I smiled to myself within as I realised this woman underneath me was experiencing something she had never experienced before. I was now beginning to find a gentle rhythm that we were both happy with and we continued to fuck for several more minutes in this missionary position.

I withdrew my hips, so my cock was released from her and suggested she turn over and get on her knees.

Eve followed my directive and submitted before me on her knees, backside facing me, and I got a great view of her nice butt cheeks, spider web butt hole and just below it a very red and dripping wet pussy from our fucking just moments ago.

I grasped my cock mid length with my right hand and pressed it again against her pussy opening. This time there was no need to gradually ease it in and her motion of pressing back against me was all I needed to know I was able to thrust into the hilt, which I did.

James262
James262
12 Followers
12