An Eventful Journey to The Warehouse

Story Info
I became aware of his right hand on my ass, squeezing pushing.
5.5k words
4.35
6.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in the planning department, of which I am the manager, plus I am also responsible for keeping an eye on the finished product inventory.

It is late in the day, almost finishing time and I am killing time reading a book given to me by my best friend Janet.

It is a very erotic interracial story about this woman about my age, being seduced by an older black man. I am getting very aroused reading this story.

My phone rings, I jump, as I am engrossed in the book, it's my boss Mr, Terry, he tells me, he knows it is late, but we have just received an order that needs to go out immediately for next day delivery, and that I should stay around to make sure the order gets dispatched out properly. The order is for a very prominent customer.

Now at that time of the day, the first shift is finishing up, and the night shift are coming on, and for me to get down to the warehouse, I have to walk through the factory.

Whenever I walk through the factory I get a lot of attention from the men, I hear all kinds of remarks and whistles. I like giving them a little show, wiggling my ass sometimes, I know I'm a tease, but I just see it as harmless fun.

I did know, the men in the factory have given me a name, I was known as S H, which I thought meant, sexy Helen, but I now know it meant, "Slut Helen."

When I arrive down at the warehouse I look for the night shift stockroom worker and have him pull the item from the rack. His name is Earl Williams, a huge black man in his 50's.

I look around for him for a few minutes, I can't see him so I begin to go through the racks myself, and try to find the item that are needed to ship out.

The warehouse is a large area, about 10 racks deep that are 5 layers high. To get up to the higher bins you need to use this ladder, it has these wheels on the bottom so you can move it around easily. Once I find the item, I have to climb up the ladder and get the information off it, serial numbers, dates, weight, and things like that.

Sliding the ladder next to the rack, I begin to climb, as I am going up I lose my balance, wearing heels is not ideal for climbing. I don't hear him behind me, but Mr Williams the stockroom attendant, stops me from falling.

His huge right hand catches me on my bottom, keeping me from falling backwards, and his left hand grabs my leg around my knees.

After I catch my breath, I become very aware of his right hand on my ass, he is squeezing, and pushing his middle finger between my ass cheeks into me.

He asks me. "Miss Helen, are you ok?"

I thank him and say "yes, I am fine and no longer need your help."

He insists that he helps me, holding me so I don't fall, my face has to be bright red as his hand is squeezing my ass, and his fingers are pushing my skirt up between my cheeks into my ass. His left hand is on my leg sliding up higher.

My mind is flashing back to the story I was reading earlier about the white woman, and black. Then, as I am reaching up to get the tag off the item I need, My skirt rides up and I can feel his left hand, which was on my knee, now moving up my leg,

I know I should tell him to remove his hand, but I am getting very aroused from his touch. His hand keeps rubbing my leg, moving higher, I am getting so aware of his hand that I just freeze as I reach up.

He becomes bolder when I don't stop him, his left hand is now high up on my thigh, his fingers at my panties. He slides his fingers under my panties, I shiver.

He tells me to "Just reach a little higher bitch."

I can't believe he just called me that, but, I do as he says. His fingers are now under my panties, but on the side of my leg, he tells me to turn to the left, as I continue to reach up, I do as he says. When I turn, his fingers are now on my pussy, I am breathing so heavily now I have no idea what I am doing, only what he tells me.

His right hand now goes under my skirt, sliding over my silk panties into the waistband of them and then pulls them down. When he has my panties down around my ankles he tells me to step out of them, Again I do as he tells me, why I don't know. He takes my panties, putting them up to his face and smelling them.

Grinning he says, "smells like a bitch in heat" and laughs putting them in his pocket.

Now as I am still standing there on the ladder, reaching as high as I can as this black man who has just removed my panties now has both his hands back under my skirt

. His right hand is on my ass, his left on my pussy, working his fingers into both my holes. He slides one, a second, then a third finger inside me, and my juices are flowing, I began rocking my hips as he works on both of my holes.

I let out a moan, I'm breathing very heavily,

He tells me, to "spread your legs wider for me slut, you are my bitch in heat, look how wet you are."

No one has ever spoken to me like this before, and it excites me, I spread my legs a little wider, as he continues playing with me, After a few minutes you can hear the slurping sound coming from me. I am on the verge of cumming,

I hear him begin laughing, which pisses me off.

Then he says to me, "How does it feel having a black man's fingers fucking you slut."

I don't say anything as I am in another world rocking my hips faster ready to explode in a powerful orgasm. He pulls his finger from my butt and slaps my ass, hard, it shocks me.

"I'm talking to you bitch."

" I'm sorry what did you say?"

"You will address me as Sir, or Master, if others are around you may call me Mr Williams, understood slut."

I nod yes, and he slaps my ass again.

"Answer me bitch."

"Yes Master." I reply, I can't believe I called him that.

"Good bitch, now my first question, how do you like having a black man finger fucking you? Do you like?"

"Oh yes, I do, please master, please I love it.."

He laughs again. "Just think how much you'll love my 10-inch black cock pounding into that cunt, you white whore."

I can't believe this, I am so horny I'll do anything he asks. He tells me to look down, to watch as he fingers me.

"Look bitch, look at my black fingers as they drive into your slutty white cunt."

I'm watching his hand and then I begin this uncontrollable shaking.

"Tell me what you want slut."

I begin mumbling. "I, I, I, need."

But just like that he stops, I look down and he's gone. I'm clutching onto the ladder, and I hear someone else calling out. I start working my way down the ladder, and as I reach the bottom, I hear him.

"Helen, what are you doing up on that ladder, don't you know you can get hurt?"

It's the shipping supervisor Mr Frank.

I tell him about the rush order that needs to ship out today. I give him all the information I have collected and tell him that I'll go make out the shipping paperwork, and for him to get it ready to ship out.

I turn away from him, I'm still very shaky as I begin walking back to the office area. Going back through the factory area, I'm so self-conscious of not having any panties on, I have my hands down by my side holding my skirt so it doesn't fly up, I'm almost running through the factory, I feel like everyone is watching me, do they know what has just happened to me in the warehouse. I keep my head down as I walk very briskly.

I get back up to the office area, I plan on going straight to the ladies room and clean up the wetness between my legs, But when I get there, just outside the restrooms is the cleaning trolley of Winston, he's the old black man who cleans the office at night.

"Shit." I say to myself and instead go straight to my office. Entering my office I grab my tissue box, I look back outside of my office making sure no one can see me and then I lift the hem of my skirt, and with a handful of tissues begin wiping myself, I shiver as I wipe across my pussy, still very sensitive from Mr Williams.

Then I hear something behind me, I quickly lower my skirt, and turning around there stands Winston, I wonder what he has seen.

"Winston" I snap at him. "What do you want?"

"You look very lovely this evening Ms Helen."

As he looks at me, he stares directly at my crotch, making me very uncomfortable, and then he asks if there is anything I need to do this evening. I'm shooing him away with my hand, and saying no, but then I remember other employees complaining,.

"Yes there is, When you vacuum tonight make sure you do under the desks, some people are complaining of dust."

"Yes Ms Helen. Is there anything I can do for you, he asks, can I get you a cup of coffee?"

My mouth is so dry, I tell him, "That would be very nice Winston, thank you."

As I am handing him my coffee cup, I notice the bulge in his pants, and I can't take my eyes off his bulge, As he takes my cup from me, his hands holds mine, holding it for a few seconds, I think I begin to blush.

As he is walking away from my desk I watch him, I can't keep from looking at his ass now. What's wrong with me, Now I'm staring at Winston he must be seventy, walks with a limp, smells of booze, and hasn't washed himself, or his clothes in who knows how long, but yet I could feel the wetness between my legs again.

As I watch him walk to the small room where the coffee pot is kept, which is directly diagonal from me, I see him doing some strange movements, What is he doing, I think. he's taking an awful long time to pour a cup, but then he straightens up quickly, and begins shaking, before turning and coming back to my desk. 

Handing me my cup he holds my hand again, just for a few seconds, but again he makes me blush, I sneak a peek at his crotch again, but the bulge is not there, was I just fantasizing about it,

I set my cup down, thank him and tell him I have to finish this paperwork and not to bother me, but he doesn't leave.

I ask him. "Is there something else Winston?"

"Why Ms. Helen, aren't you going to taste the coffee, I made special for you."

Looking up at him. "OK Winston, I take a sip, Wow, this is very good Winston, and I take a larger sip, Delicious, you make such a great cup of coffee."

He replies, "Made with love Ms. Helen."

Smiles and turns and leaves as I take another large sip. I can't get over how good it tastes, reminds me of something but can't put a finger on it, I return to filling out the papers for the rush order...

Just as I was finishing with the paperwork, I hear a door opening and closing, There's no doubt what door it is, it is the heavy fire door entering the office area. I sit quietly, listening to see if I hear anyone, and then I hear two voices, one I know right off,

Winston, the other, I am not sure but then. it's him. Earl Williams from the warehouse, what's he doing up here? being very quiet I get up from my desk and peek out my office, I see them over by the toilets. They're talking, and Mr. Williams is making motions with his hands, I realize what he is telling Winston, it's about what happened down in the warehouse, then he pulls my panties from his pocket showing them to Winston. Winston reaches for them, but Mr. Williams pulls them back. Winston takes his wallet out and pulls out some notes offering them to, Mr Williams. Mr Williams shakes his head no, and sticks his hand out indicating he needs more. Winston pulls out more notes and offers them to Mr. Williams. He accepts the money and gives Winston my panties. Winston has this large grin on his face, before he puts them up to his face, smelling them.

I gasp out loud. Both men look up in my direction, I quickly duck down.

I quietly go back to my desk, making it look like I'm still working. I turn my chair sideways so I am not facing the entrance to my office.

I wonder if they heard me! Of course, they did, I say to myself They looked up in my direction! Then I noticed a shadow across my desk, my heart began beating rapidly.

I say to myself, I have to keep calm, and take control, I am the one in charge. Looking up, it's Mr. Williams,

I tell him. "You know employees from the warehouse are not permitted in this area."

He stands there for a few seconds, what seems like an hour, then says

"My supervisor sent me up, I'm here for the shipping paperwork."

"Very good, I reply, I'll be done shortly, go take a seat out there."

I motion with my hand.

"I'll call you when I'm done."

I am proud of how I handled him.

A few seconds pass but he doesn't move, "Something else you need." I ask.

He turns and waves to Winston to come over.

"Alright bitch, I know you were watching us, you saw I sold your panties to good old Winston here, it's his birthday, and it seems he has a thing for you, he fantasizes about you all time, and now he needs some proof that the panties are yours."

I know I'm turning red, I can feel the blood rushing to my face from the embarrassment as I sit there with my mouth open.

"So bitch, I want you to stand up, pull your skirt up to your waist, and show us that bare, juicy, wet cunt of yours.""What no way. I respond, I think you should leave now, and Winston, get back to work.My heart is beating rapidly as I wait for them to go, Winston begins to turn and leave but Mr Williams stops him.

"Listen to me bitch, either you do it, or I will, and I won't be gentle."

"You wouldn't dare." I snap back at him.

He begins to walk around my desk where I am seated.

"Alright, I say, but then you leave."

Standing up, l reached down my sides, grasp my skirt and slowly began to lift, I close my eyes as the humiliation hit me. When I get my skirt up around my waist I hear Mr Williams remark. "

Look at that wet cunt Winston, you can see it glistening, she is so wet thinking about our black cocks. You know what Winston, you should go wipe that cunt with her slutty panties, get some of that smelly cunt juice on them, the aroma will last you for a while."

I open my eyes. " What, No, you said you just wanted to see that I wasn't wearing any panties." 

"No I didn't say anything bitch, they were your words, go ahead Winston wipe it good."

Winston walks around to where I'm standing, and at the same time, Mr Williams comes up behind me. I look up at him with a frown on my face.

"What do you think you doing?"

Standing behind me he reaches up and grabs my ponytail pulling my head back, turning my head to the right, he kisses me, I'm in shock, it's not just a peck but a full, hard, tongue, sloppy kiss, I just stand there, he continues, pushing his tongue between my lips, I don't know why but I open my mouth and suck his tongue, then I push my tongue between his lips. we are in a very passionate kiss.

His right-hand moves to my breast, squeezing gently at first, but then very roughly. I begin to moan. At the same time Winston who is in front of me with my panties in his hand, begins wiping my pussy, the sensation of the silk material over my sensitive pussy lips drives me over the edge, and I begin shaking uncontrollably, moaning, causing me to have a powerful orgasm.

Winston laughing holds my cum covered panties up in front of my face, making me feel like a real Slut. Mr Williams's hands, move from my breast and he begins to unbutton my blouse, he roughly pulls it open, then he grabs my blouse at the back of the collar, and in one quick pull, peels my blouse down my back, off my arms, crumbing it up and then tosses into the trash can. He pushes my bra up and over my breasts, they are now exposed, Winston, standing in front of me is staring at me, drooling, as he watches Mr Williams expose my breast. He leans forward, and I watch in horror as this dirty, smelly, seventy year old black man, grabs my breast, squeezing, pinching my nipples, pulling on them, and then he began sucking on my nipples, first one then moving to the other. 

Mr Williams grabs my wrists, pulling them behind my back, he places my hands over his crotch, rubbing my hands up and down over the bulge in his pants, I feel his hard cock pulsating.

"Feel that slut."He says.

"Yes Master."

I replied, I can't believe I'm calling him that, but I do, It feels so big, so hard, he removes his hand but I continue to rub.

"My slut is getting wet again, aren't you bitch."

"I am, yes Master."

"Good, now I want you to undo my pants and take out my cock slut."

"yes Master."

I reply. I turn around facing him now, I dropped to my knees and began undoing his pants, letting them fall to the floor.

"Now the shorts slut." He commands

Pulling his shorts down, his black cock springs up almost hitting me in my face, I just stare at it, it's not the first black cock but it is the biggest  I've seen, My husband Steve and I, have watched porn movies and fantasised about me being taken by a black man.

My breathing increases, my palms sweating, he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Suck that black cock slut." As he sits down in my chair.

Reaching I take it in my hand and begin to slowly stroke, he grabs the back of my head, my ponytail, then wipes his black cock across my face, and on my lips, I taste him, his pre cum. From the corner of my eye I notice Winston, standing there watching me, and, he has his cock out and is playing with himself. 

Mr Williams pushes my face onto his cock, forcing me to open my mouth and take his black cock into my mouth, using my ponytail he pushes my head deep down onto his cock, I gag, and he laughs.

"Breathe slut, open wide."

Using my ponytail he begins forcing my head up and down over his black cock, face fucking me, I feel like a rag doll, as he uses my head and my mouth. Then he begins moving forward, pushing me, making me move back, he keeps pushing till I'm under my desk. He is sitting at my desk, and I'm under it sucking his cock, l hear him laugh.

"Always wanted to try this with a white pig like you slut."

Then my phone rings, and I jump banging my head on the top of my desk, with his cock still in my mouth he answers,

" Yea she can't come to the phone now, she's busy, this is Earl, who is this? Hey, how are you Mr Bradley, I work in the shipping department, I'm waiting for Helen to finish the shipping paperwork, You're a lucky guy to be married to such a hot woman, you're welcome, I'll let her know you called."

I'm still under my desk sucking on Mr Williams, listening to him talking to my husband, he reaches down, grabs me by my hair pulling me back out from under the desk.

"It's time slut."

What's he talking about now I'm thinking,

Pulling me up to my feet by my hair, he turns me around and grabs my hip,

"Ok bitch lower yourself onto my cock, grab between your legs take it in your hand and guide it into your cunt."

As I begin to lower myself, I reach down between my legs grab his cock and place it at the opening of my pussy and slowly lower myself onto it.

"No, it's too big." I scream.

He puts his hands on top of my shoulder holding me in place.

"Keep going bitch."

I take more into myself,

"Work it slut." He yells.

I slowly begin riding bouncing up and down, each time taking a little more in me.

"Dam bitch you're tight."

I feel his massive cock throbbing inside me, and slowly I ride it, With each downward move, I take in a little more until all of him is inside me. Sitting on his lap now, his black cock buried in me, he starts rocking.

"Come on bitch move that ass."

He comman I began bouncing up and down on his cock.

"That's it bitch ride my black cock, dam, I knew you were going to be a good fucking slut."

I had never been so full, I began riding him faster.

"That's it, cowgirl, ride it slut."

I'm lost now, not realizing what I'm doing, moaning.

"Yes fuck me, give me that black cock."

Winston moves directly in front of me, watching, I feel so cheap.

We sit like that, with Mr Williams's cock still inside me, for a few minutes catching our breath. Mr Williams then reaches down to his pants, he takes out a small bag, inside is a gold chain that has a small gold padlock on it, he places it around my neck.

12