An Evil Woman Pt. 06

Story Info
Corrine Myers to the rescue.
4.7k words
4.69
2.9k
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

This isn't a stand-alone story. If you choose to read it as such, I am hopeful you will enjoy the various different encounters of a sexual nature. Reading the first 5 chapters will put this chapter into perspective.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled Shona onto her side. Then covered her with a blanket and put a pillow under her head, anyone sticking their head in the door will think she was asleep, I hope.

I untied the red silk ribbons from my ankles and climbed into the grey sweatsuit outfit that Grace had lent me earlier on. Still coming to terms with her in the US naval uniform. That had to be a con job of some sort. I started to search the room looking for anything that I could use to help me off this ship and out of this nightmare.

I wanted to search the cupboards and the drawers in the cabin first, looking for anything I could use to help me. But decided to work methodically and started in the bathroom. Seeing how most of the crew were armed with machine pistols anything short of a AR-15 would be pointless. I went through the bathroom looking inside the small cupboards over the sink, but nothing. Oh boy. Well at least I had one thing on my side, I was free of Gracie's watchful eye.

I went back into the cabin and took stock of what was there. Still barefooted I knew I would be picked up the moment I ventured out of the door. As I opened the larger of the two cupboards and I struck gold. First of all, it was Gracies toy storage cupboard, everything a girl could need to entertain herself and or her friends. From restraints and various handcuffs, from the fluffy playful types to the iron ones you see used on convicts, along with leg shackles and Chinese finger traps. Canes, whips, chokers of all sorts, dildoes and some rather weird-looking contraptions that I couldn't make sense out of. None of which would help me bring down well-armed and trained military personnel.

Grace was one very complex person I thought to myself.

I kept looking and came upon some work boots, not my size but better than nothing, they would rub my feet raw in no time, without socks on. Steel capped I noticed and just plain pull-on, not your military issue but with a couple of pairs of socks It might help. All I had to do was find them. I went over to her desk of drawers and opened up her lingerie drawer, a nice range of military-issue cotton panties, I grabbed the plain grey ones and took off the sweat pants and pulled on the panties, tighter than normal but good enough. That was the first time I had felt the raised scare tissue of the brand that Lai had instructed I wear forever more. It wasn't painful to touch, just painful to think about. I searched the whole drawer, not the first time I have had my hands in someone else's knickers, normally they were in them at the time, I chuckled to myself as I sometimes find myself amusing. I shuffled around and came upon a treasure trove, my luck was changing.

At the back corner of my drawer, I found my very own firearms, the SIG Sauer P220 Combat and the smaller Smith & Wesson model 340pd. I shook my head, why would you hide them in your undies drawer Grace? I checked them, they were still intact, and fully loaded. Thank heavens for small mercies I thought. I grabbed them, the boots and three pairs of socks and sat back on the bed. Placing the guns next to me, gave me a sense of courage as I smiled down on them and pulled the socks onto my feet, again as luck would have it the socks were larger than my feet. So getting into three pairs of them wasn't that hard. Pulling on the boots felt better, not great but better. Standing up it all started to come together. I went looking for some sort of holsters for the guns, just sticking them into my waistband wasn't going to work. I tried fitting them into a boot, and neither fitted. The S&W 340pd wasn't too big, being a snub-nosed revolver but I needed a holster of some description. I went back to the chest of drawers and kept looking. The P220 definitely needed a holster.

It was only after I looked in the mirror did it dawn on me, USMC Grace wasn't a naval officer at all but a fucking marine, and marines had camouflaged outfits. Oh yes, dear god, thank you I said out loud raising my hands to the ceiling as if I was some sort of evangelical convert. The outfits weren't in the cabin and I realised that Grace had come out of the bathroom dressed. I dashed into the bathroom and looked around but no cupboard. Yes a wash basin and a small mirrored cabinet but no wardrobe but it was in here somewhere. This ship was full of surprises, Lai had a fucking walk-in wardrobe for god sake, so why couldn't Grace have the same thing but hidden? I started looking closely at the wall, realising that one wall would be facing the corridor, so counted that one out in fact there was only one wall it could be, the shower and wash basin took up one wall, the cabin another and the corridor, so I started on the remaining wall. Looking closely at each seam and join in the wall, knowing that one of them would reveal an opening and fair enough, a third of the way along was a gap in the wall. I think black line. I tapped on it and then tapped on the panel next to it, definitely a different sound, all I needed was to find the lock. I ran my hand around what I thought was the doorway, nothing happened.

I stood back and took a wider, longer look at it. There was no obvious doorway or opening. What had I missed I wondered? I went back further until I stood in the doorway to the bathroom, I looked slowly around the room, seeking something that stood out, something that was different. Nothing came into view. No secret hidden lock, I shook my head and walked back towards what I knew was an opening but where the fuck was the latch to open the fucker?

I literally stumbled upon it. My toe hit a raised point in the floor. I stopped dead. Kicked it a little then a little harder. The carpet concealed it until I stepped on it and 'BINGO' the doorway sprung open. Not wide open, but it released a latch, I got my fingers inside it and as easy as that the door opened and there it was her hidden walk-in robe.

I fumbled around for a light switch and found it soon enough and it was like walking into Ali Baba's cave. It had everything I could have wished for. Uniforms of all descriptions, I got into a naval camouflaged one, instead of it being in the standard jungle greens it was more blues than greens. I quickly changed in a perfect fitting outfit. Pulled my boots back on and felt bigger, stronger and able to take them all on.

The weapons, oh my, the weapons, a smorgasbord of weapons. I am certain my eyes were like a kid in a sweet shop who had just been told by mum and dad to go for it. I brought myself back to reality, I picked up the M27 automatic rifle, with night scope and lazar tracking. I found a holster for my P220 but not one for the little S&W. I just stuck it in a pocket on the right leg of the pants.

I took stock of what was here, handguns, blades, knuckle dusters, grenades. I looked around in total amazement. I put several 'flashbangs' into pockets in my jacket, a couple of fragmentation grenades in my pants and some smoke grenades. I thought about grabbing the Remington 870 shotgun but decide on take the Benelli M1014 semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun. I stuffed as much ammo into empty pockets as I could, picked up two belts of 12 gauge and put them over each shoulder. No Kevlar, no vest of any kind, so if I took a hit it was going to bleed a lot and hurt a fucking lot more.

I looked in a mirror and apart from no bandana, the muscles and the slimy grin, you would swear I looked like Rambo. Again, I laughed at myself, realising that the moment I stepped out of the cabin, every person I saw would want to kill me.

The plan was simple, go down to the lower deck where 'the cargo' was stored, collect them or round them up or as many as I could, steal and launch a lifeboat and sneak away without anybody spotting us. I shook my head, "you are one crazy bitch Myers," I muttered to myself. Then, as I was checking each pocket and building up the necessary courage to take the first step, thinking to myself, you are a stupid bitch Corrine that would have to be the worse plan ever. But it was the only one I had.

I hadn't taken into account the amount of time I had taken to get ready, or how long before Shona would be missed. I took a deep breath as I stood before the cabin door. I grabbed the door handle and listened for any noise on the other side. No sound of running feet or talking. Some muffled noises away in the distance were all I heard. I looked over my shoulder at the lump in the bed. And turned the handle. The click as the latch turned in the mechanism sounded like an alarm bell going off in the dead of night. In fact, it was no noisier than any other doorknob or door being opened. I didn't know it but I was the only one on this level that would have heard it.

The adrenaline in me kept me alert, watchful, and ready to pounce if I had to. My heart was pounding and racing inside of me. Was this a good thing or not? I had no idea, but I was hyper-sensitive to every noise. The door opened inwards, and my training in law enforcement told me to remain inside until it was clear nobody was outside the door waiting for me. The shotgun was at the ready as I eased the door open, using my foot to keep it from closing with the movement of the ship.

I was surprised at how quickly I had gotten my sea legs. I hardly felt the ship rocking back and forth in the heavy seas.

I took another deep breath and stepped in the corridor. Nobody at either end of the keeping watch, I breathed a sigh of relief. Turned left out of the door and headed back towards the conference room, where the auction had taken place. I figured I could see what was going on the lower decks where 'the cargo' was being kept. I hurried to the corner of the corridor and listen as I pressed myself into the wall hoping to become invisible. Again, no noise, so I took a peek around the corner expecting the see two guards outside the conference room, but they weren't there. So, I quickly walked down to the door with the red sign above it, I turned the handle and it opened, I moved inside and eased the door closed behind me. My heart was still racing. No matter how hard I tried to remain calm and cool, my inner self was a racing mess. The beads of sweat on my forehead told me how worked up I was. As luck would have it, the PC was still on, and I didn't need Lai's password. I scrolled through the different screens looking for some sign of life. I found one room only. The dormitory where they were housed was a hive of activity, they were all there. Unfortunately, there was no sound, but they were all dressed to thrill and carried small travelling bags. Time to move. I picked the lap top up pulling the cables from it, and used the shoulder of the shotgun to smash the jacks and then threw it against the wall. Hoping the sound didn't alert anyone.

I turned and went out the door closing it gently behind me, got my baring and head off to where 'the cargo' was being gathered. As I approach the last corner before heading out into the open and into the raging weather, I stopped and looked out the window and I saw for the first time where we were. The bow of the vessel was facing into the rising seas, waves breaking over the foc's'le and rolling down the boat deck. The weather was not kind, low cloud, strong winds whistling around the accommodation decking. I went outside and looked around, at the horizon, well as far as one could see, which wasn't very far at all. Expecting to see something. Another ship, and island, something. But nothing.

I stopped before I ventured too far out and into view from other parts of the ship. It was cold, very cold, and the uniform I had on wasn't offering much protection from the weather. I looked down on to the boat deck, none of the crew were out enjoying a smoke and I took the opportunity to race down the outside of the accommodation block and in through the doorway leading to the cargo.

Once inside, I kept moving quickly, in a half-crouched stance, lord knows why, it wasn't as if I was crouching to gain some extra cover, but maybe it was force of habit. I came up to the first corner, leading along to the dormitory, where there was a half dozen guards earlier on. I stopped caught my breath, hesitated counted to five and took a quick peek around the corner, as expected there were guards there, not the six as before just three. I didn't think where the others would be or where they would come from. I looked back over my shoulder and saw the door to the boat deck, I went back there and locked it, silently. Thinking no one could come up behind me now.

I went back to the corner breathing deeply, wishing like hell I had some hard liquor to fortify my courage. I knew as soon as the guards saw me, they would react.

I stood at the precipice knowing that in the next few seconds there will be no going back, I thought of Lisa with her blue eyes, who had begged me to find her 'niece' come girlfriend, and the offer of wild sex for a month of Sundays as payment. I thought of the branding and big thug in the wool store, I thought of the 'cargo' being bundled into the black van, I thought of Lai and her cute tight body, and then of Grace as she tied me up and made me feel so fucking good about it, I remembered Shona dead, laying in that cabin. The sweat on my hands made the shotgun feel slippery, in turn I wiped my hands on my trousers, getting a firm grip and taking the last deep breath before I stood out into the corridor and faced the guards.

I brought the gun up as they saw me marching towards them, they looked stunned at first, then tried to swing their weapons off of their shoulders, I started shooting repeatedly, four shouts in total, and the noise was defining in the confined space. It was over before they could even get their machine pistols from their shoulders. The door to the dormitory opened inwards as another guard stepped out and he too fell under two more rounds, I was expecting others to come out, none did. I stopped outside of the door. I pushed myself back against the wall, the screaming and crying from inside the room was as loud as the gun shots.

I waited for movement of some kind, but nothing, none of the 'cargo' came running out which told me there were other guards in there.

I started to talk to them. "Evie, Lisa sent me, it's me Corrine Myers from the wine bar, I am here to take you all home." I waited for a response of some kind, nothing came.

"Evie, you have to calm everyone down, once you are quiet, I'm going to count down from ten and when I hit the right number of guards left you cough." Hoping like hell none of the guards spoke English. I waited for calm, and slowly it came. I heard scuffing of furniture being dragged, I figured it was the beds being turned on there sides to offer them remaining guards some cover. Once it went quiet, I started.

"10 -- 9 -- 8 -- 7 -- 6 -- 5 -," I slowed down now, expecting there to be two or three guards left "4 --- 3 --- 2," and she coughed, loudly, I heard the guards scream at her and a slapping sound. She screamed and gave them a pure Aussie reply, "you fucking cunt." I recognised her voice in an instant, she was still alive.

I yelled out to them all, "cover your ears, now" as I threw a flash bang into the room. The movement of my hand in the doorway brought a rapid response from them and multiple rounds ricocheted off of the metal bulkhead, bullets flying in all directions. The metal clunk of the flash bang hitting the floor brought more screams and the bang and bright flash lit up through the doorway. More shots rang out through the doorway they were aiming high, I knelt down and ploughed six quick rounds back at them hoping like hell the kids were not in the way.

The screaming continued and I tried like hell to keep calm and not let it affect me. It had been less than 3 minutes since my first shot and any minute now I was expecting their cavalry to arrive. They could only come in one direction, so I rolled a smoke grenade towards that doorway and stairwell. It quickly filled the corridor with a thick acrid dense smoke. Not the smartest thing I had done it seems, as I began to choke on it myself. I grabbed one of the smaller machine pistols off of one of the guards.

I yelled out again "Heads Down" as I poked the smaller machine pistol around the corner and let loose the complete magazine. More screaming and crying. I knew I had to get in there before any reinforcements arrived. Any effect the flash bang had was now lost, apparently, as I was told later you are meant to follow it up immediately with a full frontal assault. The machine pistol didn't bring a response. The smoke grenade had now filled the entire corridor and dormitory, I threw the second one in to the room, thinking I will need to get in there and deal with these two quickly and start to make our escape. I waited until the smoke was even thicker than it was in the corridor and burst through the doorway again using the shotgun, knowing full well the thin mattresses on the beds wouldn't stop these shells finding their target. I fired from the hip four times as I entered the room then fell to the floor and rolled to one side. Expecting the fire to follow me, it didn't, it went straight out the door. They were firing blind. I didn't wait, on one knee I fired again from close range the first shot catching one guard in his face and before his partner could respond he looked up at me as I appeared over the top of the bed, he smiled at me, but I still shot him.

The kids were all screaming and crying, shouting out of fear. I heard the footsteps of their reinforcements coming at a fast rate. I yelled at them all, "Come on, now, out the door, keep your heads low and run." I was looking for Evie, I found her, helping a younger girl, "you stay with me, no matter what." I told her. She looked at me with a teenage attitude and replied, "Took you long enough to get here."

They were all moving towards the door, the first few turned the wrong way, I yelled at them "the other way." The boys didn't need any telling they led the way and raced back along the corridor, the younger girls and then the older ones were right behind them. I kept Evie in sight and pushed her along in front of me. She was none too pleased by the way she was telling me what a complete fuck-wit I was.

My care factor was Zero point Zero!

We stopped at the corner, and I pointed them towards the locked door leading out onto the boat deck. One of the lads asked, "What's the plan once we get out of here?"

"We go out onto the poop deck, get into the lifeboat, launch it and we are away free and easy." I told him. Just as I had finished speaking, bullets came raining down the corridor bouncing and ricocheting off in all directions. I ducked around the corner and told everyone to get to the door but don't open it. I fired two rounds from the 12 gauge blindly down the corridor.

Evie put her hand on my arm, "Give me a gun Corrie, I can help you." I put my head around the corner but couldn't see a thing, the smoke was still hanging around.

"Evie you are a sweetie, but have you ever used a gun before?" I asked her.

"No, but how hard is it, you point and pull the trigger, then when it is empty you throw the gun at them." She replied and she was serious by the look on her face.

"No babe, you don't." My tone said it all.

I reloaded the shotgun remembering that the 7+1 magazine would empty quickly in my hands. I took stock of where we were as far as fire power goes. I was sitting on the floor keeping an ear and an eye on the passageway knowing full well that once I was loaded up, there was no way they could make it down here without me pounding them with the shotgun. The M4 was still strapped to my back, I took it off and checked it, a full mag and several more magazines in my pockets, and again they wouldn't make it down the passageway in one piece. A stale mate was approaching, as long as they couldn't get in that door on the boat deck.

Arking
Arking
351 Followers
12