An Evil Woman Pt. 07

Story Info
The RAAF and the US Navy help out.
3.8k words
4.49
2.5k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
340 Followers

This is not a stand-alone story. The previous chapters will put everything into place for you. It will involve some lesbian sex, and some violence.

The slave trade is still very real today. Some use it to traffic young women for sex, some use it to gain cheap labour, while some use them as human currency it knows no age limit and you will find it in every country on the planet. It is all about lust and greed.

________________________________________________________________

I stood there for what seemed like an eternity but was barely more than thirty seconds. The sound of the shot reverberated around in the stairwell. I closed my eyes, dropped my head and said to myself, "fuck this" and slowly walked up to the group, they waited silently for me, apart from some who were sniffling and sobbing. No one said a word, but every one of them watched me trudge up the last few steps. The sadness on my face told them how I felt. Just as I was about to speak, we were rocked with another sudden jolt as the ship lurched once again, the rolling becoming slower as I was certain she was going to roll over and capsize any minute. The young ones screamed as we all tried to grab hold of something solid. The creaking and groaning of the vessel was more threatening and scary than anything I had faced yet on this ship. Once the ship started or tried to come back, I waited until it stopped moving, then looked at them all and told them.

"Chances are we are the only ones on board, so we get to the bridge, and see what's what," I looked at the aboriginal lad I gave the gun to.

"What's your name mate?" I asked.

"Levi," he told me.

"Well, Levi when we get to the bridge try and find the radio room of some kind OK, then give me a yell?"

I looked at the older women or girls and said for them to look out for the little ones.

It was the big-bosomed blonde who answered me with defiance in her voice. "I'm not their fucking mother, I'm looking out for myself, so fuck you bitch."

Evie's eyes were like saucers as I moved towards her so quickly that she barely had finished speaking when the back of my hand struck her face and knocked her off her feet.

The stunned look on her face was worth it I thought, "Now you listen to me, if you want to get off this ship you do what I say when I say." Then told her, "And if you talk back to me like that again, then by god I will fucking shoot you in the face bitch, understand me!" I stepped over her and went up the next flight of stairs. Everyone followed, even the big-titted blonde. As we approached the top of the stairs I looked out of the window and saw the clouds overhead, not a good sign, because the door was on the side of the ship. Fortunately, the door opened inwards. As soon as it was opened the noise of the wind and waves made us all aware of the predicament, we were in. It was loud. I turned to them all and told them to wait for me. Once I was sure it was safe for them, I will call them through.

Once I put my head out of the doorway and saw how the ship was listing, I felt a small amount of certainty that we could make it off. It was a very small amount mind you.

I walked out onto the bridge deck and found that the listing of the ship wasn't as bad as it seemed when we were inside the vessel. Mind you it still wasn't a good thing. I opened the door to the bridge and as expected it was empty. I called out in my best nautical voice "Ahoy there." Not really knowing what I was doing. But certain now we were in fact the last on the ship.

Walking uphill towards the others I called out for them to come up. They all did. The blonde even had hold of a couple of the younger ones by their hands. I smiled at her; her rose-coloured cheek shone like a beacon. She will have a shiner before too long I thought. Good, it will remind her and the others who was in charge. I stood by the door and watched them all clamber into the bridge.

"Don't touch anything without checking with me OK," I told them as I closed the door. I looked forward and saw that we were now running with the waves. I couldn't see anything from our vantage point. The clouds were lifting but the winds and waves were still strong. The ship hadn't settled any deeper into the water, the waves were still breaking over the side of the old girl, but it didn't seem any worse than before.

Hey, but what would I know?

Levi called out to me that he had found something. I went to where his voice came from, it is a smallish side room. When I looked inside, it was modern, computerized and working, as we heard various voices on the headsets. Some Chinese, some English, and others which were breaking up.

"Levi," I said, "how do you fancy being our communications expert." He laughed, "I'll give it a go. But don't blame me if I break it."

I patted him on the shoulder. "Do your best mate."

"What do I say," he asked, I stopped and thought about it.

"Just hit the mike and start calling May Day, May Day, May Day." And wait for a reply.

"Then what?" He asked. I just shrugged and replied, "I don't know."

I turned around when I heard someone at the door, it was Evie who handed me a pair of binoculars.

"I took a look out the front but can't see much," she told me.

"That's called the bow, the front of the ship or the pointy end is called the bow" and I smiled at her.

She shrugged "Whatever."

I went back onto the bridge and half of the 'cargo' had disappeared, "Where is everyone," I asked to no one in particular. One young boy pointed to another door in the middle of the bridge. I walked over to it followed by Evie and a couple of others and opened the door to find a very comfortable lounge room. The TV was still working or they were watching a movie.

A young girl was tapping away on a laptop on the table. I looked over her shoulder and watched her bring up the name of the ship, the Venturer, out of Venezuela, going to Sydney Australia, Adelaide in South Australia and then Cape Town in South Africa. I asked the young girl to take the info to Levi. I took the binoculars and went out onto the wing deck and looked behind us, wondering where the crew and the others had gone. I knew the lifeboat had gone and could hold the crew, but what about the military types, by my reckoning, I counted about another dozen at least, less the six I dispatched in the dormitory and the girl in the stairwell.

I couldn't believe I took those lives without any thought. Cold-blooded, with no conscience I closed my eyes and saw the young woman with blood covering her belly and that single shot echoing in the stairwell. I wondered what on earth had become of me. How had I become a killer without a conscience?

I felt a hand on my shoulder, it startled me as I turned and found Evie standing next to me, "You were away with the birds" she told me.

"Thinking about our next move sweetheart," I explained.

"Are we going to get off of this thing before it sinks and sucks us into the deep dark unknown?" She asked.

I looked at her and told her not to be so morbid, especially around the younger ones.

"Well, are we?" She insisted on an answer.

"Maybe, if we can contact someone and let them know where we are," I told her. "I don't think the ship is going to sink on us to be truthful," I lied straight-faced to her.

In truth I had no idea, all it would take is one rogue wave and it would be over for all of us. And way down here in the great Southern Ocean, rogue waves were not uncommon in fact they weren't uncommon in any ocean, but down here where there is nothing between the Antarctic and Australia, they were more common than not. Forty-foot waves were to be expected, even higher at times. The largest wave recorded was over 80 feet high in the North Atlantic back in the mid-1990s. If one of those came out of nowhere and hit us side-on, the ship would turn turtle and that would be the end of everyone.

I put the binoculars to my eyes and looked behind us, a sudden flash of orange appeared and disappeared in an instant. I kept looking. There it was again. I adjusted the focus, zoning in on the point I was certain I saw something. I kept staring not moving the binoculars too much and there it was the lifeboat. It looked so tiny on the bleak ocean, being tossed from wave to wave. I reached out to Evie and told her to take a look.

She grabbed hold of the binoculars and started looking in the direction I was pointing, "I can't see anything, oh wait yes, I saw it an orange thingy, it's gone again. Did it sink or something?'

"No, it rides high on the top of a wave, that's when we see it, then it drops down into a valley sort of, I think it's called a trough," I told her.

She gave me a weird look and then started to laugh, "You are a mountain of knowledge aren't you Corrie," she told me.

"What are we going to do, can't we shoot them or something?"

I took the binoculars back and told her not to be so silly, even I'm not that good of a shot, even if we had a weapon big enough to reach them, which we didn't.

"This may be a good thing Evie, that lifeboat will have an emergency beacon activated, whoever hears it might come looking for us. I think, I hope."

I kept looking at the lifeboat bouncing around on the waves, the sealed cabin would keep the occupants safe and dry, they may get rolled over, but if they remain strapped in it wouldn't hurt them. "Bitch," I said to myself or so I thought.

"Who is?" Asked Evie as we were joined by a couple of others.

"That Chinese bitch, the one who kidnapped you lot."

Evie hugged my arm, "thank you for coming," she told me. I kissed her on the head. Her hair smelt like roses, and it took me back to another time and place.

One of the older girls or women came out onto the deck and I was handed a hot mug of coffee. I hadn't realised just how hungry or tired I was until then. The mug was hot as I wrapped my hands around it to warm my freezing fingers.

"Come inside, we found some food and stuff, and you need to tell us what we are going to do, how we're going to get off this fucking rust bucket. You need to try and reassure us, whoever you are."

I took a mouthful of hot sweet coffee and burnt my mouth, "Fuck that's hot." I cried out.

Evie just shook her head. "You big sook." She told me.

I looked out in the direction of the lifeboat and couldn't see it. I wondered why they took off so quickly, the ship even though she was listing, didn't seem to be any worse now than it was an hour ago. So why jump ship?

I got back inside onto the bridge and checked some of the instruments, not really knowing what I was looking at. All of the signs and instructions were in Chinese, so even if there was a button that said, 'push me in case of emergency' I wouldn't have been able to read it. I did see a compass and I did find a directional position finder, which was in English, for some strange reason. I rubbed my forehead as I took another sip of the hot coffee. She felt a shocker of a headache coming on.

There was a lot of laughter coming from the lounge cabin, which brought her back to reality. What to tell them, the truth or make up some cocking bull story to make them rest a little easier.

She went into the communications shack and the boy Levi was busy turning dials and talking to someone.

"Who are you talking to?" As I suddenly became aware that 'we were not alone' anymore.

"Some dude called Wayne, he is on some plane and he said for me to keep talking so they can track us, or something like that," Levi said.

"Mate, why didn't you call me?" I said while jumping about. I grabbed the headset from him and started speaking.

"Hello, hello, who is this?" I asked and waited.

There was a lot of static and then a voice, a sweet voice, the most gorgeous voice I had ever heard.

"This is flight Sargent Wayne Rodgers, who am I speaking to?"

I am Corrine Myers, aboard the vessel Venturer, out of Port Adelaide, we are taking on water and listing badly, we require immediate help."

"Hello Corrine Myers, this is the RAAF maritime surveillance patrol plane, we are 175 nautical miles due north. We have your location. We have the US Antarctic vessel on her way to greet you, can you stay afloat for 72 hours?" He asked us.

"Wayno, mate, I am not sure if we can stay afloat for 72 minutes let alone hours." I told him.

"Corrine, can you get everyone into the lifeboat and wait for us to get there?"

I looked at Levi and asked him what he had told this guy about our situation.

"Not too much, I wasn't sure what to tell him." He replied.

"Flight Sargent Wayne, long story short. We are a small group of civilians, taken against our will by some crazy Chinese bitch, who was selling us to these people from all over the world. Then out of nowhere, they jump ship, the ship starts to list and sink, and we have no idea what we are doing or how long we can do it."

Just as she finished speaking, she heard another voice, "Breaker; Breaker; Breaker; this is the USS Jason Dunham DDG-109, we have the vessel on our radar Orion 1197. Go to secure frequency level 4."

Then all of a sudden there was silence.

I looked at Levi and he at me. Then he said matter of factly, "I didn't touch anything, honest."

I smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "you want to take a break or hang on in here?"

"I'll hang in here, I'm sure they'll come back, sooner or later." He told me.

"I'll get some food brought in for you then."

"Thank you, mam."

I smiled at the term he used for me.

When I walked into the lounge all I had was a light and breezy feeling of hope, the smile on my face must have said everything to everybody, they came up to me and kept asking me the same questions over and over again, "What is happening, why are you smiling?"

I raised my hands and tried to calm them all down, they were screaming and yelling, hugging and crying. I yelled out to them to shut up. They all started to quiet down, one by one until eventually, they waited on me to say something.

"OK," I told them, "Some good news and some VERY good news," they were all looking at me, and I told them what had happened.

"Thanks to young Levi, he got in touch with the Airforce who got in touch with the navy, and they are on their way to rescue us, at the latest it will be another 72 hours, but it might be sooner.

Again, everyone burst into laughter and yelling. I just watched them and sat down. Someone came up behind me and started massaging my neck, it felt good. I moaned with delight. She kept on going. I closed my eyes and felt her thumbs digging into my neck muscles, my breathing began to slow, and the noise started to fade, someone put a pillow on the table in front of me and I rested my head on it and promptly fell asleep.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep but when I opened my eyes it was dark, the ship was quiet apart from the creaking and groaning, a dying ship does that when she is in her last throes. I listened to her crying.

I stretched my back and pushed my shoulders back, feeling my neck crack as I tried to twist it off my shoulders. I felt good, it actually felt good. I stood up and noticed the ship was listing a little further than it was when I went to sleep. Not good I thought to myself.

I went onto the bridge and then into the communications shack, Levi was asleep in his chair. There was a bunk he could lay in to get some proper rest, so I half woke him, and half walked him over to it, let him crash down onto it, I put his feet up, he mumbled and farted, so I left him to wallow in his own aromatic stench. He was foul, to be honest. Lord knows what he had eaten if anything. Then I remembered I didn't get him fed and felt guilty but only briefly.

I went over to the radio and listen, just static, someone speaking in the distance, I thought. I couldn't be certain so put it down. Levi had left a message on a pad, 'wake me at 8 am, they are going to call us then'. Good, I thought and went looking for the binoculars, and found them on the instrument panel, where I must have left them. I looked at the clock on the bulkhead, it read 0430. I went back out onto the bridge deck and looked into the darkness of the open sea. The weather had improved, and I actually saw some stars in between the clouds racing along in the sky, the wind was no more than a gentle breeze, and soon the moon shone down. I had the most amazing experience, the seas were calm, the clouds had all but gone, and the night sky was alive with stars, what seemed like millions upon millions of stars, it was breathtaking. There is nothing like looking into the night sky, with no light around you. The Earth is a beautiful place, pity us humans fuck it up.

I looked into the waves that were nothing like they were earlier in the day. I breathed a sigh of relief, if we did have to get into the ocean at least we would have a fighting chance, well for the first four minutes until hypothermia took you. I sighed once again. I wish I had taken stock of the time when I had spoken to them.

I brought the binoculars up to my eyes and scan the horizon, looking for something, anything. I started my sweep at right angles to where I was standing and slowly worked my way around to the aft end of the vessel. I saw nothing. No lights, nothing. The moon helped send a shimmer across the waves, it was a nice feeling. I went back through the bridge to the opposite deck, looking down into the darkness of the ocean. But this time I felt no fear. I braced myself and again looked aft, on what I thought was the horizon, it was dark, and the moon had gone behind a cloud. I looked and slowly turned to my right, and then a blink of a light. In an instant, it was gone but reappeared again. I adjusted the binoculars, to focus in on it, it was the lifeboat, I single flashing beam of light, and bright as all hell now, how on earth had I missed it before?

Bobbing along I watched it. I smiled inwardly, thinking to myself, those stupid people. They had risked their lives on a stormy sea, only to be a mile or so from where they started.

It was while I was thinking how stupid they were that the penny dropped. Why were they only a mile or so away from us, why weren't they a lot further away, the currents should have dragged them a lot further away from us? They weren't much further away than when I spotted them in the afternoon the day before, why had we stayed the same distance apart?

I was looking intently when I heard the drone of four engines in the air, getting louder and louder, and suddenly two bright spotlights lit up not more than 100 meters from me and they searched over the waves and soon found us, and held us in their glorious light, a feeling shot through me, the likes of which I hadn't felt in an eternity. I felt overwhelmed, I burst into tears. I was jumping and yelling, waving my arms in the air, and soon there were others beside me, yelling and jumping, the plane circled us keeping the spotlights on us. They were hugging each other kissing and laughing. Their joy was contagious.

I raced inside to the radio shack and grabbed the headset; the voice was unmistakable. FLTSGT Wayne Rodgers was there, loud and clear.

"I hear you Wayno, fucking god bless you. What took you so long?" I asked him.

"We waited until you were all awake." He answered. I could hear him smiling.

"You have no idea how you have made us feel," I told him.

"Oh, I can imagine mam" He replied. "Here is an update for you, the USS Jason Dunham will be alongside you within the hour, they will evacuate you and transfer you to a cruise ship later in the day, the cruise ship will return you to Adelaide. Do you copy?"

"Errr yes, I understand, what do we have to do?" I asked.

"Just gather your belongings the Yanks will assist you with everything else. I hear they travel in style aboard their ships."

I smiled at the thought.

Arking
Arking
340 Followers
12