An Evolution of Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't moved. His coffee cup half raised, he stared.

I made it to the door. I unbuttoned my blouse, peeling the wet material from my body. I kicked off my shoes, slid my soaked stockings down and off. Clad in bra, skirt and panties I stepped into the house towelling myself dry.

"Did he watch this time?"

"Oh yes I reckon he did," I grinned at my husband as he pulled me close.

* * *

152 words

Soundlessly I slipped into the 30 year old ruin. The dust my bare feet kicked up made me cough. I stifled the sound, scared of being caught.

Moving listlessly now, I headed for the rear of the building, keeping my eyes alert for danger.

"Meet me at 7pm in the ruin at the center of the city."

That's all the note said. It was crumpled in my fist now, its message smudged, unreadable.

A scuffling. I stilled.

A hand covered my mouth. I screamed. Pain as my skull hit the rough concrete wall. I slumped to the floor.

Hands grasped at my clothes, ripping the skirt from my body. Blessed oblivion as darkness claimed me.

Eventually the light returned. My bruised and battered body an awareness of life. Shakily I stood.

I straightened my burka, raised my chin and walked home. My tears hidden, my heart and body bleeding, sore. But alive.

* * *

260 words

Non stop screaming panic was all around me. Shoving, terrified men and women stampeding over those who'd tripped, racing for the stairs.

Human noise, everywhere.

Sirens ringing inside the building, loud inside my head. A speaker with it's monotone instructions for calmness, booming out and totally ignored. Creaking as the building bent its might against mid air. Dust seeping through apparently closed windows.

Burning, acrid smoke stung my nostrils. Water flowing freely from tear ducts.

I couldn't move. I was frozen in time. Watching.

A dusty hand grabbed my arm pulling me towards a door. He closed it behind us. Oddly, it didn't quite fit into its frame. But we didn't stop.

We fell to the floor ripping our clothes off, kissing deeply. My hand grabbed his hair, I didn't want to lose the warm contact. My mind blocked out the world outside the room.

His hands travelled lightly over my body before pulling me tightly against him. His entry was skilled while his slick thrust was deep. My screamless voice muffled against his tongues invasion. He pumped hard as if time was of the essence. I begged him to hurry. I begged him to hold me tight. I begged him to never leave me. His kiss softened. He opened his eyes and watched me. His thumb brushed away my tear. His movements slowed, our sex close to completion. I didn't want it to stop, but the urge to hurry flooded me.

The orgasm hit incredibly at the same time for us both, about 10 complete seconds after the plane.

12