An Ex-Con and a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing an old, white shirt and just as I was thinking about how it was conveniently hiding my erection, Therese grabbed it and pulled it over my head. She threw it onto the couch, and her dark eyes hungrily drank in my body, starting at my chest and working their way down to the bulge in my pants.

I followed her gaze downwards, comparing her body to mine. Her breasts were straining at her bra, the nipples poking out invitingly, and her olive skin was largely unmarked. No tattoos, just a few, faint silvery marks on her hips and lower belly from having had children, and what I guessed was a caesarean scar. Lovely skin, beautiful skin.

My own torso was covered in tattoos and a surprising amount of body hair - I'm more hirsute than people guess - and darkly tanned. My body is harder and more muscled than hers, but not, in my eyes, anywhere near as attractive.

Her fingers moved to the button on my pants, trying to loosen it from it's loop. I reached down to help her, but let her unzip the fly and push my trousers down. They were no sooner at my thigh before she reached for my briefs and lowered them, too. My cock sprung free, the crown poking free of my foreskin all shiny with pre-cum.

Therese gently traced the slit at the top, collecting the liquid and rubbing it against the frenulum. She was watching me very carefully, checking for my reaction.

'Stop that,' I muttered hoarsely, leaning forward to kiss her. 'It doesn't need any help to stay hard.' My hands reached behind her, trying to unclip her bra. Unlike her dress, which had been so easy to remove, her bra was a different matter. I struggled with it for a minute or two, before releasing the hooks and pulling it off.

Her breasts tumbled free, each more than a handful and very well shaped. Her panties soon followed and, not to be outdone, she instructed me to remove my boots and pants, which I did. We were both thus naked, with everything on display for the other to admire.

This time when we embraced my cock was pushing up against very neatly shaped and trimmed pubic hair, and her breasts were pressed against my chest. I don't know what was going through her mind, but I knew what was going through mine. I wanted to take it slow, and really enjoy what we were doing. My hands massaged her arse, pulling the cheeks apart and squishing them back together, while my mouth was soon on her tits, sucking each nipple in turn.

She held my head to her chest, moaning quietly, and released her grip on me only when my mouth started working it's way lower. She leant against the couch as I parted her legs and knelt between them. The air was damp and moist, and when I gently spread her labia, my fingers were coated in her liquid.

It had been a decade since I'd tasted a woman, and I couldn't remember it being this good last time, or any time, as a matter of fact. She squirmed and sighed, her hands running over my scalp, until she'd evidently had enough and pushed me away.

'We shouldn't do this here,' she muttered. 'We should go to the bedroom.'

I let her lead the way, even though we both knew where we were going. She shut the door behind us, and sat me on the edge of the bed. This time she was the aggressor; biting, sucking, kissing, moving lower and lower until her tongue was circling the crown of my cock and I was the one gasping at her to stop.

We both stared down at my veiny organ, covered in her saliva and it's own natural fluid. It shone in the afternoon sunlight, erect and proud.

'It's so beautiful,' she remarked, rubbing it. 'So hard. I can't leave it alone.'

I pulled her onto her feet, and onto the bed. I laid her on her back, so her dark hair fanned out around her, and her legs were spread, waiting for me. Hard, brown-pink nipples invited me to pay them attention, and the warmth from her cunt was unmistakeable. Her body trembled in anticipation and she reached to me, wanting to be fucked.

Instead, I knelt between her spread legs and stared at her in wonder. There's nothing so incredible as a woman in heat, wanting you, needing you and yet having to wait until you're ready to give it to her. Feeling her legs quiver as you stroke her clit, and hearing her gasp as you slip a finger inside. I wasn't trying to tease her, either, I was just so caught up in the moment, that I didn't want to rush.

She groaned in agony and pulled a pillow over her face. 'Just fuck me. Just please, please, fuck me.'

'You won't settle for this?' I teased, using a joke to cover up my embarrassed that she'd had to ask me to hurry up.

By way of an answer, she threw the pillow at me. 'For Christ's sakes, Rhys, you make me work for everything, you know that?'

I couldn't help but laugh. I tossed the pillow aside, withdrew my fingers, and leant forward to kiss her.

'You going to cum for me?' I whispered.

Her dark eyes flashed. 'I'd love to, if only you'd put that thing of yours inside me.'

I took the hint. Truth be told, I couldn't control myself any longer. I covered her body in mine, jabbed my prick at her entrance, and found exactly what I'd been looking for. I slide inside effortlessly, amazed at how hot and wet sex felt without a condom.

I paused for a second, just before I started to thrust, to push her hair off her face and kiss her once more. She was so beautiful, and as I've said, there's nothing quite like a woman willingly spreading her legs for you.

Therese set me on the pace she wanted, and it wasn't long before she started to twitch and squirm. I used one elbow to support myself, and with my free hand, squeezed a breast, rubbing my thumb against the nipple. I could very clearly see the expression on her face, her eyebrows furrowing and her eyes squeezing shut as her impending orgasm rolled closer.

I knew the moment it hit, because her mouth formed and 'O' and she grabbed at my bum, pulling me frantically against her. Her grip was vice-like, and I had no choice but to fuck her, driving my cock harder and deeper into her as she writhed and bucked beneath me. I could feel her cunt sucking at me, pulling my prick deeper inside, and there was nothing I could do to hold back my own climax.

Our mingled cries filled the afternoon air as we rammed our bodies together, extracting satisfaction while at the same time giving it. I exploded inside her, filling her with reams of cum, barely able to stand the pleasure.

It seemed a lifetime before we fell limp, each of us sexually sated and grinning like fucking idiots. She laughed softly and stroked my spine, her face flushed and her eyes alight with happiness.

'I love you,' I muttered.

'Oh, Rhys,' she laughed joyfully. 'You don't need to say that.'

But I did.

~~~~~~~~

A year on, and we're now living together and happier than I would have imagined possible. I still wake up some nights and lie awake, worrying about things. Scared that I'll let her down, or hurt her, or be less than what she deserves. But I'm glad to say that so far, touch wood, that I haven't.

And if that's not a happy ending, I don't know what is.