An Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge

Story Info
Amber seeks revenge on her ex-boyfriend's wedding night.
2.5k words
4.16
34.1k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and Kevin had only been dating for five months when they decided to get married. It had been practically love at first sight for both of them and after a whirlwind romance. They decided to hold a small wedding at an historic in just outside of town. However there was going to be one extra guest in attendance, unbeknownst to the happy couple: Kevin's ex-girlfriend Amber.

Kevin had had been seeing Amber when he and Samantha first met. Samantha was supposedly Amber's best friend, who'd just returned from several years abroad. Sam and Amber had been so close as children that most people thought they were sisters. They even looked alike, tall and willowy, with long dark hair and similar squarish faces. When Sam needed a place to crash, Amber thought nothing of letting her stay in the spare bedroom until she got on her feet. Until one day she came home sick from work one afternoon and found the two of them in bed.

Six months after their split, Amber still felt deeply wounded. Revenge loomed large in her mind. The day before the wedding, she booked a room at a bed and breakfast less than half a mile from where the love of her life was due to wed her former best friend.

Having lived with Kevin for so many years, she knew him better than anyone. She'd already staked out the inn and knew that the bride and groom would sleep in separate but adjoining suites until their wedding night. Kevin, being superstitious, would spend his last night single alone. Amber slipped up to the window just outside of the dining area and peered inside. The rehearsal dinner was still going strong. Kevin's face was flushed and she guessed he was on at least his third glass of wine.

At the stroke of midnight she launched her plan. She hid in the hallway just outside the staff room and watched the door to the hotel security office. A server had just taken the purse Amber had left in the bathroom to the security desk for safe-keeping. Their shifts were about to change any minute. Just like clockwork the security manager came out of the office and let the door slam shut behind him.

Amber rushed up to him, looking flustered. "Sir, I forgot my purse in the bath room and I was told it might be in here. It would have been sometime within the past half hour or so..."

He unlocked the door and gestured for her to go in. "Just make sure it's closed tight on your way out."

She put her hand to her chest as she grinned, looking intensely relieved. "Thank you so, much - I've got everything in there!" She didn't, but he had no way of knowing that.

She hurried inside, thrilled that she had been left alone in the room - this had been even easier than she had dreamed. She took her phone and wallet out of her pockets and put them back into her purse. Her heart froze as she spotted the ring of master keys, just hanging on the wall behind the desk. This was easier than she had imagined.

As stealthily as she could, she lifted the rig off of the hook and held them in front of her chest, then she stood to the side of the room, out of sight from the door's window.

Each key was labelled. She slipped the key to the Groom's suite off of the ring and crammed it deep into the pocket of her pants. She then replaced the set of keys on the hook, and arranged them so that they were all clumped closely together.

Amber slipped upstairs to a bathroom on the second floor. She took the silk robe out of her purse, quickly stripped and put on the robe. Her body was electric from frisson as she applied a light coat of lipstick to her mouth in the same color Samantha always used. She tousled her hair some more, since Samantha's hair was a little thicker than hers.

She came back out into the hall and held her breath. She had less than ten hours to try to make Kevin hers again. The groom's suite was at the end of the hall, on the right after a final sharp turn. As softly as she could, Amber went up and unlocked the door.

Kevin lay on his back in bed, passed out cold. Most importantly, he was alone. She shut the door behind her and crept over to his side. His breath hissed gently in and out of his nostrils and his eyelids fluttered. Amber loosened the sash around her waist. Tension surged in her abdomen and chest as she slipped her robe off her shoulders and let it fall onto the floor. Underneath she wore a lacy white push-up bra with pink ribbon sewn around the edges, and matching white underpants. His favorite. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Kevin!"

Kevin stirred but didn't wake.

"Kevin," she hissed a little more loudly. He still didn't rouse. She sat on the mattress next to him. Looking at him adoringly, she stroked his chest with her fingers. "I still love you, Kevin." She lay down and snuggled next to him. He shifted closer to her too. "I missed you so much," she said in a low voice.

Kevin grunted and gave her hand a little squeeze. Her heart thudded in her chest as she ran her hand around his body. She opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue fall onto his lips. He was still out cold. Gently shaking his shoulder, she hissed in his ear, "Kevin! Wake up!"

He stirred and shifted his legs to give her more room on the bed.

"Hey baby," she said softly. She kissed his lips again. "Wake up, sweetie," she whispered breathlessly. She kissed and sucked around his neck and shoulders. It had always worked with him before.

Finally he roused. The two of them kissed, tongues exploring each other's mouths, while his hands felt around her waist. Soon his fingers had found their way to her bra strap. She reached behind and helped him unhook it and tossed it onto the floor next to the bed.

"Mm, Sam. I love you," he mumbled.

Amber scowled for a moment, then pushed any indignation out of her mind. He was with her, not Sam. Spiteful glee filled her as she realized how easy it was to fool Kevin into thinking she was his fiancée. He drowsily kissed her and groped her breasts. She lifted herself off of him so that he could pull off her underpants.

Kevin suckled each of her nipples until they were hard while Amber nudged him lower on the bed. He trailed his tongue around her navel and down to her clit. Her back arched with pleasure as his tongue probed her pussy. A gasp of pleasure escaped from her throat as he suckled her labia, then ran his lips and tongue around inside her soft moist folds. Oh, if only Sam could see them now.

"Take off your shorts," she whispered, tugging at the elastic waistband of his boxer briefs and then feeling around between his legs.

She lay on her back and covered her face with her hair while he struggled out of them. Now they were both naked. He kissed her belly, then her breasts, then up and around her neck. Her fingers crept along the fine fur of his abdomen and down to the thick shaft of his penis. Stroking it gently, it swelled and stiffened in her hands. She squeezed his balls and he groaned in response. She pressed her lips to his tip, then worked him with her mouth until he was good and hard. A little damp spot of pre-cum dribbled out. She savored the salty taste as she took his cock into her mouth.

His penis turned rock solid, sticking erect like a soldier. Amber's pussy was drenched as she guided him up inside of her. She bucked her hips gently, feeling his penis slide in and out of her in long strokes. Suddenly he pressed his head into her neck, wrapped his arms around her body, and pounded her. She hadn't had a good hard fuck in ages.

He stopped just as abruptly. "Shit, need a condom." One of the glasses nearly toppled off the table as Kevin reached for the drawer that was underneath. "Can't stretch that far. You try," he whispered, collapsing on top of her.

"Oh let's not, sweetie, we're so close now," Amber whispered, trying to keep her voice hushed.

He kissed her slowly and sensually. He propped himself up, smoothed her hair away from her face and stared into her eyes. "What the -" Kevin threw himself off of her.

Before he could clamber off the bed, Amber rolled on top of him and pinned his body between her legs.

"What the hell are you doing here!" he hissed.

She straddled him tightly and held her finger to her lips. "Shh. Wouldn't want your fiancé to catch us like this, would you? I know she's just over in the next room and she's not that sound of a sleeper."

He stared at her, horrified, then looked over at the door to Samantha's suite. Both of them could hear someone outside in the hallway. A key scratched against the lock.

"What do you think you're-"

"Shh!" She pressed her palms flat on his chest, leaned her head down and said in a low, sultry voice, "let me finish, and she'll be none the wiser."

The scratching stopped.

He grabbed her arms, readying to throw her off the bed.

"Don't be stupid," she whispered. She reached into the drawer of the bedside table and took out a condom. "I talk any louder and she'll be in here in a heartbeat. Do you really think she'll believe we got this far with you not having any clue?"

Kevin glared up at her and gulped.

"Let's face it, even I'm not sure exactly when you figured out it was me, and not her. Was it this little thing that was the issue?" She tossed the condom onto his chest and curled her toes under his legs. "Couldn't pretend you didn't know it was me once you realized there might be a chance of me getting knocked up, huh."

"Get lost," Kevin mouthed to her.

"I know you want to." She loosened her grip and lay down on top of him, her elbows on each side of his chest, her fingers stroking his cheeks. She angled herself against his hard member and eased herself down until he was fully inside her once more. "At least part of you does."

He jerked his face away as she tried to kiss him. "Please, Amber, just stop. I'm sorry, but Sam is who I love now. All I want to do is move on with my life."

"And you will. But we've been doing it anyway, why stop now?" She pressed her lips right against his ear and whispered, "I'll even let you take me in the ass."

She could tell by his silence that that option was off the table with his fiancée. The two of them had never done it although several times, he had begged her to try it. He'd only done it once in his life, with a previous girlfriend, and it had driven him wild. "What do you say," she said in a hushed voice. "The two of you aren't married yet. Technically, you are single until tomorrow afternoon."

He rolled her onto her back, lifted her legs up over his shoulders, and pounded her as hard as he could. Fear was a turn-on for some people, including him. Amber panted and gasped as she came. She clutched the bed sheets in her fists and let the waves of ecstasy course through her body. Kissing her neck, he pulled out of her and rolled her onto her stomach. He crammed a pillow underneath her hips and knelt on the mattress between her thighs. He pressed his thumbs to each side of her anus and spread her cheeks apart. Amber braced herself. She'd never done this before and had always been afraid to try. She sucked her breath deep into her lungs as he slid his cock into her ass as far as it would go.

To her shock she felt no pain, just a strange pulling sensation. His cock was slick with her pussy juices and it slid in and out of her easily. This felt no different than taking a dump. And it was so ... naughty. With him deep inside of her she felt wonderfully full, even more so than when he'd taken her the usual way. Why had she never tried this before? Maybe he wouldn't have left her if she had.

She braced herself against the headboard as he slammed into her. This was so hot. She had a sudden urge to be tied up, for him to knot a tie around her neck and ride her good and hard. "I'll do this any time for you, baby," she grunted as he pounded her from behind.

"Is that so." He flattened himself on top of her and gripped her shoulders. He continued slamming his dick into her ass while she was pinned underneath, unable to move. She felt so helpless, so out of control, so dominated.

"I'll be your secret sex slave," she rasped, feeling an orgasm build in her abdomen. "Anything you want."

"You promise?" He slowed his pace, taking long slow strokes. He pulled himself out until only his tip was still inside of her, then slowly eased himself back, in his balls squeezed against her pussy.

"Anything," she said breathlessly.

"What about Sam?"

She squeezed his rock hard shaft with her sphincter muscles. She'd never in her life imagined how pleasurable this could feel. Over the past few months she realized she didn't miss being in a relationship, only the regular sex. In an epiphany she realized being mistress to a married man would be perfect. She'd be free to do what she wanted, hang out with her friends, all she really needed was a good hard fucking every now and then. "Marry Sam," she rasped, her head swimming. "And do me on the side. Let me carry out your wildest fantasies. Whatever you desire."

He gripped her hips in his hands and humped her faster and faster in short, quick bursts. She lay still, her face pressing into the mattress, enthralled with the idea of total submission to him. Submission to him while he betrayed the woman he was about to pledge his life to until death do us part. She couldn't wait to watch them exchange vows tomorrow, knowing what she'd done with him only a few hours earlier. With one last plunge he came inside of her and held still. "Anything," he repeated and kissed the back of her neck.