An Excess of Will Ch. 02

Story Info
Carly deals with the consequences of her outburst.
3.6k words
4.5
832
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night for Jase. The look of Carly's shocked face after getting soaked kept playing over and over again in his mind. Warranted or not, he felt a strong sense of responsibility for what happened. He had invited Carly but then thoughtlessly ignored her for an unacceptable amount of time.

The cold air struck his face as he stepped out the door for his early morning run. As was his daily ritual, he stretched for a few minutes on the front porch of the house he, Carly, and Natasha rented together.

He resisted the urge to look up at Carly's window as he usually did, and instead focused on just running.

"Carly's probably never going to speak to me again," thought Jase. His thoughts wandered as much as his legs did as he meandered through the neighborhood that was his most familiar route.

Presently, two figures ahead of him caught his eye. Normally Jase tried to ignore distractions while on his run, but this time was different. He recognized the faces of the two goons from the party last night. An uncommonly strong anger rose in Jase's chest as he saw them, laughing racously as they walked. He imagined that they were still laughing at what they had done to Carly. He stopped his run and called to them across the street.

"Hey, that wasn't cool, what you did last night."

The laughter of the two men turned into bemusement, and then scoffs immediately afterwards. "What the fuck are you talking about dude?" said the smaller of the two, though both were bigger than Jase. "We do a lot of shit, you gotta be more specific."

"That shit with the water, at Danny's party. Not. Cool."

The larger one laughed and replied, "Oh that? Yo, dude, wasn't that sweet though? You don't like looking at titties?"

Jase faltered, not able to come up with a jab quickly enough. "Sure, but-"

"Then what are you complaining about?"

"Because no one asked for it!" Jase sputtered. "No one gave you permission to do it!" As he talked, he closed the distance between them until they were face to face.

Laughter erupted from the pair of bullies. "So what? Natasha seemed to like it."

"She-," Jase stammered, struggling to put his anger into words. "That's just how she is. She can shrug off stuff like that. I'm talking about Carly!"

A look or confusion passed between the two bullies. "Who?" they both said to each other, then, "Oh her? Who fucking cares, it's not like she has anything to hide anyway!" The bigger guy shot back, a stupid smile plastered over his face.

A wave of heat passed through Jase's entire body. He felt as if his body was moving of its own accord. Before he knew it his fist connected with the tall man's face, causing him to stagger back. The curb hooked on the back of his heel, and he tumbled backward onto the sidewalk falling flat on his back.

Immediately the other one took action, sending a flurry of blows at Jase, cursing as he did so. Jase was no fighter, but he wasn't a slouch either. He did his best to dodge the punches, but soon the exhaustion from his run caught up with him. He took a punch to his stomach, then immediately one to his face. Blood started to trickle into his eyes after the impact on his brow, and Jase could feel one eye swelling shut. Worse, the bigger guy had gotten back up by now and grabbed him, pinning his arms behind him.

Punch after punch hit Jase, all over his stomach, chest, and face. Jase spent what felt like an eternity in that torturous position, getting his breath knocked out and starting to see stars. Eventually the bullies had had enough, and they left Jase on all fours on the sidewalk, laughing as they went.

Anger and humiliation flooded through Jase, and hot tears came to his eyes painfully. He stayed that way for a long time.

~~~~~~

Carly could barely breathe as the handle to the door turned. Her freshly inflated breasts took up half the room and she was fully immobile, pinned to the wall by them and anchored to the floor by their weight.

"Please Natasha, don't!" Carly's plea came just a little too late. Natasha had turned the handle and started to push the door in. She was, to her great surprise, immediately stopped by something. She leaned her body into the door with increasing force but it would barely budge.

"Carly, did you... barricade the door?" Carly breathed a sighed of relief as she looked over at the door. Her tremendous soft boob flesh had pinned the door closed. It would take removing the door entirely to open it now. Carly's breasts likely weighed hundreds of pounds each and she couldn't open the door if she tried.

"Natasha, it's fine ok?"

"I heard crashing. Did something break?"

"No, it's just... well yes, but it's ok." Carly looked over at one of her dresser drawers that had been crunched by the weight of one of her ponderous boobs.

"Hon, I know you had a bad night last night but you can't let it get to you. I personally made sure that those guys got kicked out of the party."

"I don't fucking care about them. They would have done that whether or not I was there. I just... I can't face anyone else after that. I'm ruined."

Natasha sighed. "Now that's just not true. I for one think you're great. You're smart, and super funny, in a silly, awkward kind of way."

"Thanks," deadpanned Carly.

"Now will you open this door? I won't let you spend ages in there... moping, and... feeling sorry for yourself." Natasha had begun to push on the door, trying to open it. The door was pushing against Carly's boob flesh, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. It was quickly becoming evident that the amount of sensitivity in her breasts was relative to how large they were. Carly closed her eyes and moaned in sheer exquisite pleasure as the door banged against her pillowy bosom.

Natasha quickly worked up a sweat with her ineffective pushing, but she wasn't one to give in so easily. She felt the door giving a little more with each push, and this gave her the encouragement she needed to continue. Carly could barely contain her moaning as wave upon wave of pleasure hit her. "Hon, it's ok, don't cry. I'll be in there in a jiffy," reassured Natasha.

With a final energetic push, finally something gave. In this case, it was the top hinge of the door. The bottom was pinned against Carly's gargantuan tit, which caused the entire door to rotate diagonally with a ripping of wood from the door frame. Natasha fell through the doorway, sliding across the door which deposited her directly into what she could only assume was a giant bean bag chair. She put her hands down to stabilize herself, attempting to get her bearings.

A rush of pleasure washed through Carly with the sudden increase of stimulation, and she no longer upheld the pretense of holding back her moans. What's more, the pressure of Natasha's body laying on her prodigious fat udder seemed to unlock something on Carly she has never felt before. She had always heard and read about milk letdown, and sometimes imagined what it felt like, but now she new for sure. A sudden surge of white, creamy milk sprayed out of her fist sized nipple, coating the wall on the far end of where she sat.

Natasha took this all in, taking a good few seconds to really process what was happening. Her mouth and eyes widened in pure shock, and she let out an utterance somewhere between a scream and a confused grunt. Carly followed suit, also having no idea how to handle the situation.

The two women sat like that for several moments, both breathing a long vowel of surprise and not knowing how to proceed. Carly's face and chest flushed with pleasure and embarrassment, each movement of Natasha on her breast causing another ripple of pleasure to surge through her. Natasha was on all fours on her breast, making small movements this way and that, trying to find a way off of Carly's boob.

"Carly, what the fuck is going on?"

"I- I have no clue. I'm so sorry."

"You don't need to apologize hon. I just... how did this happen?"

Carly paused for a moment, wondering how much she should reveal to Natasha. Every single bit of it was utterly unbelievable, but Natasha was currently laying on the proof so she had no choice but to believe her. Carly decided to tell her everything, about the dream, about her frustrations over being 'invisible,' and her unexpected boob expansion. Everything except the voice that she had been talking to. That was a bridge too far, perhaps.

Natasha's mouth hung open for a few moments as she processed. "Ok. Ok." She finally replied, the gears still turning in her head. "So, you got so fed up with the way your life was going that you just... exercised your will so hard it changed you physically?

"I guess."

"Seems a little excessive." She replied dryly, looking around at the lake of titty flesh she was presently kneeling on. An adjustment of Natasha's weight sent a spike of pleasure straight through Carly's body into her pussy, causing her to gasp and moan.

"Oh god, did I hurt you?"

"Hnnnnnooooo..." moaned Carly.

"Did it... feel good?"

"Y-yeah..." Carly responded in barely a whisper. She had never felt pleasure like this before and wanted more than anything for Natasha to continue.

"How does it feel?" Natasha daintily moved her hands down to the fat jugs beneath her, feeling them daintily.

"Ahh, like, umm... like my whole boob is as sensitive as my nipple..." Carly had always had sensitive nipples, something she saw as a silver lining to her breast situation.

Natasha turned to take in the fullness of Carly's bust. In doing so she looked down and noticed that while they had been talking, Carly's nipples had been steadily leaking a constant stream of milk. "Oh my God Carly, you're lactating!"

"What?" Carly peered down the valley of her breasts and saw that indeed they were. She felt an unexpected pressure, a need to be emptied.

"Help, please..."

"Help you with... your lactating?" Natasha asked.

Carly could only nod, every movement of Natasha's reviving her revere of pleasure. Natasha carefully slid over to Carly's happily streaming nipple, the pressure causing it to erupt sporadically in streams. She paused. She didn't consider herself to be into girls, but this situation was different. All rules were out the window at the moment. And besides, Carly looked almost in pain at how much pressure she was in.

Natasha gulped, and reached down to grab the nipple that was bigger around than her hand could hold. This elicited a gasp from Carly, as when Natasha pulled on her nipple the volume of milk suddenly redoubled. With her free hand Natasha pushed down from top to bottom along Carly's milker as she had seen her breastfeeding friends and family do in the past. Every push sent a rush of pleasure through Carly's body in the form of a sweet release of pressure. This proceeded for a while, Carly simply drinking in the relief and pleasure. She had slipped her hands under her considerable melons, no easy feat due to their immense volume, and had been furiously thrusting two fingers into her wet pussy.

Meanwhile Natasha was almost entranced by the sight of Carly in a delirium of orgasm. She continued her ministrations, reaching over a considerable distance to pull and stimulate both of her nipples at once. A sizable pool of milk was pooling on the floor but neither of the women cared. Each was lost in their individual worlds of sexual exploration.

Natasha found that she had not closed her mouth almost the entire time she had been in Carly's room. At first it was due to surprise. But eventually she came to realize that it was because Carly's milk looked so damn good. Before she could stop herself, she planted her open mouth against the closer nipple. As much as she could manage of the nipple slid into her mouth and she began to suck. The milk was warm, sweet. Delicious. Carly gave a sudden cry of pleasure, the warmth and wetness of Natasha's mouth seeming to spread across her entire body.

It did not take long for this to become too much for Carly. Between the sudden increase in sensitivity of her now gigantic funbags, Natasha's sucking, the milking, and her own furious masturbation, she came the hardest she ever had in her life. Two massive spurts of milk shot from her nipples, expelling Natasha off of the one she had been suckling. With a crying moan she jackhammered her hand into her pussy, extracting as much pleasure as she could. Orgasms hit her one after the other, hitting her so hard she would have fallen over if she weren't already sitting down. Just when Natasha thought the fountain of milk was stopping, it would start again. She was drenched in it and still she did her best to stroke Carly's fat nipples.

With a final cry of pleasure Carly removed her hand from her pussy, now absolutely coated in her juices. She felt exhausted, and could do nothing else but lean forward onto her warm breasts. Natasha did the same, allowing her body to slide down the immense ravine between Carly's boobs, so large, soft, and warm that she was almost tangibly sedated by them. She felt there was simply nothing more comfortable than this, no better way to rest her body than between two living, life giving pillows.

"Carly?"

"Yeah?"

"You feeling better?"

"Much better."

"Good. Let's get you cleaned up hon."

"Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~

It was a long time before Jase could move comfortably again. Anger and embarrassment flushed through his face and body, and somehow hurt even more than the bruises and cuts. He grunted as he rose to his feet, the movement aided heavily by his arms. His run had been cut short, but he wasn't about to finish it now.

Jase's long legs slowly, eventually took him back to the house. He was so distracted by the pain he felt all over that he did not take notice of the absolute disaster that was Carly's room door. He simply walked back into his room, undressed, and wrapped a towel around himself before heading to the shower.

The hot water initially stung but then soothed his body as it ran down.

Fuck. Fuck those guys. I feel so stupid. Carly didn't deserve any of that. Jase thought to himself.

Of course, I didn't deserve a beating either, but at least those guys didn't get away scott free. I managed to sock at least one of them. Maybe they'll think twice next time. Maybe.

With the shower done he was feeling much better. He stepped out of the shower and walked down the hall to his bedroom to get dressed again. It was Jase's usual custom to try and leave his housemates alone as much as possible during the day. They were all friendly with each other, but it just wasn't that kind of relationship. After reaching his room, Jase noted with horror that he had once again left his door open with his laptop screen on, showing the last thing he had been watching.

On the screen was a thick, voluptuous blonde bimbo goddess of a pornstar. She was in the reverse cowgirl position, a stunningly massive cock shoved into her splayed open pussy. But perhaps most eye catching of all was her breasts. Frozen in mid air because of the paused video, they were the kind of tits that were so large that one could press their face entirely into one of them and be entirely enveloped. Jase shuddered with the thought that either of the girls could have walked by and seen it. Certainly any girl on the planet would be absolutely disgusted by this kind of thing, or screech about impossible body standards.

There were several more tabs open after this one, a combination of videos and still images from image sharing sites of questionable repute. One by one Jase closed them. Image after image flashed momentarily, each containing a woman with unignorably large breasts. Towards the end of the list, the breasts began to get even larger. Hentai images and doctored photographs of women with breasts so large they wouldn't even be able to move with them. Jase resisted the urge to continue touching himself but decided he had better check up on Carly.

He finished closing out all the tabs and made sure to close his bedroom door this time. Carly's room was only a short walk away, but he still felt weird going over. It felt like an intrusion. He and Carly barely knew each other, despite having lived in the same rent house for an entire semester. Well, perhaps it was time to change that. Jase softly walked through the hallway to the living room. And when he arrived, his jaw dropped at what he saw.

~~~~~~~

Carly was woken from her slumber by the front door opening. She felt dead tired from the experience earlier, and slowly put the pieces together of what was happening. Jase was home. There was no way he wasn't going to notice this. Her room looked out directly to the living room, and now there was no door.

"Natasha. Natasha!" She hissed in a whisper. Natasha pushed aside her frizzy black hair from her face and smiled up at Carly.

"Christ, I've never slept better than that. I could get used to this."

"Shut up! Jase is back! He-" Carly froze as she craned her head to look out the door. She saw Jase walking through the living room, somehow miraculously oblivious to the insanity that had occurred in her room. But soon she saw what must surely be the reason he was so distracted. Jase's face was covered in cuts, he had a black eye, and dried blood was caked under his nose. What the hell happened?

Jase turned the corner to the hallway and disappeared into the bathroom. Carly began to shove her breasts forward as best as she could.

"Come on, off, off!" She muttered as though talking to a pestering cat.

"And then what?" Natasha asked incredulously. "Like you can even move with those things." She began unstably sliding off the tremendous breast masses onto the floor. The movement gave Carly pause as she shivered with delightful pleasure.

"Ok yeah, but you need to do something. Could you fix the door?" Carly asked in desperation. Natasha cast a doubtful glance at the destroyed door. Hinges and part of the framing had been torn out, courtesy of Natasha's forceful entry. "Yeah, that's not happening."

Natasha cast her eyes about the room which was even more ruined than usual. Carly's massive breasts made it impossible to navigate the room normally. She couldn't even get to the far wall without having to climb over them.

"Carly, this just isn't going to work..."

"You have to do something! I'm stuck!"

Natasha furrowed her brow as she looked around and thought. Then, an idea came to her.

"Can't you just reverse it?"

"What do you mean?" Carly pleaded, futilely pulling at her breasts. The skin connecting her torso to the room filling oblong orbs was wonderfully pliant and stretchy. She could move quite a bit with the main mass of her udders still touching the ground, but ultimately she was pinned in place.

"You said you got this way because you just... willed it, right? Just will it back to how you were."

Carly bit her lower lip. She wasn't sure if that was possible, and a tiny voice in the back of her mind pleaded with her not to try. But she simply had to. She didn't want to be an invalid for the rest of her life, despite how good it felt for her tits to be this big. Carly took a deep breath, wrinkling her eyebrows.

"Hurry, Jase just got out of the shower!"

With a great mental effort, Carly sent all her energy towards her breasts, willing them to get smaller. She felt a strange sort of resistance. It felt as if she was attempting to override a natural impulse, like she was psyching herself up to touch something very hot. Except in this case it was returning her body back the way it was.

"He's in his room. He's going to come out any moment!"

With a final surge of effort which left an empty feeling in Carly's mind, her breasts began to recede. Carly could feel the skin of her boobs brushing against the carpet as they reformed into her body. Almost as quickly as they had appeared, they were gone. Carly had gone back to the way she was before. She felt a deep emptiness in her, as if she had just lost something. Like the feeling of wrecking a brand new car you've just bought.

12