An Exercise in Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her breath as his cock head touched her lips, then held it some more as she felt his cock slip between them and down to her entrance. When she felt herself being stretched open, she let out that breath with a low moan, and then gasped when he pushed his cock deeper.

Through the fog of all the sensations clouding her mind, she felt Jeff's lips on hers and opened her mouth. She moaned when his tongue found hers and then gasped as his cock slipped all the way inside her. The cloud of feelings blinded her to everything except his lips on hers and the feeling of his cock stretching her to the point she felt every little movement he made.

She didn't move, couldn't move, when he pulled his lips away. She lay there with her mouth open and her breath coming in deep inhales punctuated by little "Oh" sounds every time Jeff stroked his cock deep inside her. When she felt his lips close on her right nipple, Muriel rolled her head to the side and she pulled Jeff's face tight to her breasts.

She felt her body beginning to tense, just little tightening feelings at first, but soon becoming an involuntary tensing of her legs and back that caused her to lift herself into Jeff's stroking cock. When that mashed her lips into the base of Jeff's cock, she'd moan at the same time she heard him groan, and that caused her passage to tighten too.

At the end, she'd lost control of anything her body was doing. She was digging her nails into Jeff's back to pull him inside her deeper when the tension became unbearable. A second later, she cried out, dropped her hands to the bed sheet and clawed at it until she'd grasped a handful in each hand. Her legs began to shake and then everything blew up in an explosion of sensations that wiped everything from her mind except the pounding thrusts of Jeff's cock as it spurted inside her.

Little by little, the tension subsided only to return again and then subside a little more. Muriel smiled, then opened her mouth again when she felt the little shock that tightened her passage. That little shock ebbed away only to come back because Jeff was still stroking his cock in and out. She purred out a moan, then caught her breath as the next little wave swept through her, then exhaled slowly.

She felt Jeff kiss her on the forehead, and opened her eyes and saw him grinning.

"It felt like you liked that. I know it was the most fantastic thing I've ever experienced."

Muriel wrapped her hands around his back, pulled him down onto her breasts and nestled her cheek against his.

"It was like Helen said it could be. I didn't feel like it was you and me. I felt like it was us. I don't want to stop feeling like this, not ever."

Jeff kissed her on the forehead again.

"If I have anything to say about it, you won't have to. All you have to do is tell me you're ready to be my wife."

Muriel giggled.

"Is that the best proposal you could think up?"

"Well, since I just decided, yes. What do you think? Would you like to do that?"

Muriel rubbed his back.

"Do me again and then I'll tell you."

When her year was up, Joe called Muriel to his office and sat her down.

"Muriel, you've done an excellent job over the past year. The only problem is you and Jeff got married, and that's causing some problems. Some of the engineers are starting to complain that you're changing things they spent a lot of time implementing and Jeff isn't resisting because he's your husband. I'm afraid I can't keep you on as a manufacturing engineering technician.

"Now, don't go getting all worried that you won't have a job. I had a talk with Jeff this morning and asked him how you managed to do what you did. He said you just worked with each person to train them how to see things that could be done better and then walked them through how to make suggestions for improvement. I can tell you it worked. Every time I walk through that department, I see people who are happy and working their butts off, and the financials are the best in the plant.

"What I want to do is spread that through the plant. I know you're just one woman and can't do that all by yourself, but I'm not about to hire another consultant. Here's what I decided to do.

"The problem our engineers have is they were taught the technology but almost nothing about people, and engineers being the breed of cat they are, most don't have much in the way of social skills to begin with. I know that because that's how I started out. They're also pretty defensive about what they do. What they need is someone who can teach them how to interact with the workers and listen to what they say without being defensive. They're perfectly capable of changing things to make them better, they just don't know what they need to change because they aren't looking and listening.

"To do that, I'm forming a section of the manufacturing engineering department Jack and I call 'Advanced Technology Implementation'. I need a person to head up that section, and I want that person to be you. You'll report directly to Jack with a dotted line to me in case you need more help than Jack can give you, and you'll have slots for two employees. I'd like to give you one for each department, but we can't afford that right now. You pick the employees however you want. I don't care what degrees they have or if they even have degrees. I just want people who can train our workforce, including the engineers, to do what you've just done.

That night, Muriel put her arm over Jeff's chest.

"Do you think I should tell Joe I'll do it? It'll mean I probably have to work more hours than you."

Jeff chuckled.

"I'm not concerned about that. What I'm concerned about is you'll out-rank me and I'll have to do what you say."

Muriel stroked his chest.

"You know that won't happen. Have I ever told you what to do?"

Jeff cupped Muriel's breast and squeezed gently.

"Well, that was that first time. You basically told me to take you home with me and make love to you."

Muriel giggled and slapped his chest.

"I did not. That's just what you wanted to hear."

She stroked his chest again.

"I'm glad you did though. Think maybe you could do it again?"

"Will that help you decide?"

"No, but it'll let me stop thinking about it for a while."

Jeff sighed.

"OK, but I know what you're going to decide. Since you're gonna be over me at work, think we could try it with you over me here?"

Muriel grinned, raised up, and straddled him.

"Beverly told me this is how she'd fuck you senseless. I'm not sure if I can do that or not, but we'll see."

Jeff chuckled.

"Is this how Toyota would do it?"

Muriel fished for his cock, moved it back until it was at her entrance, and then began impaling herself. When she was sitting on his thighs, she grinned.

"I'm not Toyota. I'm just horny. Now, shut up so I can concentrate. I want to get this right."

...And she did.