An Expat in Peru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just need to have a talk with Brendon," I dead-panned.

After a scuffle, which got loud enough for Brendon to hear, as he approached the front door and pulled it open I loudly said "Brendon, my name is Blake Kittle -- I intimately know Alissa and I need to talk to you about her."

With that Alissa broke into sobs and vacated the area.

Brendon was a little reluctant to talk to me but when I convinced him that he needed to know what I had to say, he invited me in and even offered me coffee -- which I declined.

I laid out only what he needed to know in the next ten minutes. At first he was a little skeptical, but after a while it seemed like a light bulb turned on in his head. I made it clear to him that I was lied to by Alissa about her marital status. At my urging he checked her purse and found several cheap rings in it, as well as a burner phone. When he hit #1 on the contact list on the burner phone and my smartphone rang in my pocket he believed everything else that I told him.

When I left Brendon was shell-shocked. I assured him that I had no interest in a continuing relationship with Alissa and that I merely put myself in his position and knew that I'd want to know if I were him. I think that he muttered something that resembled "thank you," as I left, but he was starting to hyper-ventilate so I couldn't be sure.

Needless to say I accepted the promotion, and three weeks later was living in an apartment in a suburb of Chicago with the idea of purchasing a house in the near future. I never saw or heard from Alissa again before I left Peru.

************

I had enjoyed my return to the U. S. and my new position at my company, and had just moved into a new house about four months after I got back. I had not yet scoped out suitable female companionship, and since I had scars on my heart from Alissa I wasn't sure that I was going to; I might have to satisfy my sexual needs with call girls, although I would have to be careful since if that became known it would have had an adverse effect on my employment in view of the attitudes of my bosses.

On a Saturday morning I had just stepped out of the shower after returning from a new spin class -- which had a couple of hot women in it, attachments yet unknown -- when there was a knock at my door. I yelled "Just a minute," threw on some clean exercise shorts and a T-shirt and still barefoot answered the door.

"Hi Blake -- please let me have ten minutes of your time and after that I won't bother you again if you tell me to clear out," said an obviously pregnant -- but somehow even more alluring -- Alissa.

I was speechless, gobsmacked, and slack-jawed, unable to speak or move. Alissa took advantage of my stunned state and walked past me, rubbing her enlarged belly against my side as she entered my house. By the time that I regained my composure she was sitting down in my living room; only then did I notice that she had some sort of electronic device with her.

My ability to speak -- and anger -- were returning when she blurted out "The baby is yours; I love only you, no one else not now or ever, and I want to know what it will take for us to raise our child together."

I almost fainted. I collapsed in a chair with a thud, my eyes apparently glazed over.

As best that I can remember, and considering how hazy everything seemed at the time, she showed me a DNA report that compared "some of the gallons of sperm that you injected into me" (as Alissa put it) to the little girl in her womb indicating that I was definitely the biological father. "Of course you'll want to get it confirmed with another test in view of my history of lying to you," she matter-of-factly continued as she left the DNA report on my lap and started opening up her electronic device.

She also laid her divorce decree on my lap.

She then proceeded to give a power point presentation that she had prepared that had as its stated goal to get me to give her a chance to be a loyal and trustworthy companion to her in the future, and to raise our little girl together. Much of it was scientific studies including charts and graphs. The most memorable item was a complicated scientific graph called a "Radar Chart" which provided the interaction of different levels of trust and love which was her way of trying to show me that even though at that time I didn't trust her (an understatement) that since -- according to her -- we had consummate love of all types that we could make it together.

She ended her presentation by offering to execute a pre-relationship contract (like a pre-nuptial but not activated by marriage) that spelled out penalties for any lying or cheating on her part.

After her forty five minute presentation (not the ten minutes she had initially represented) my eyes were glassed over -- not just from the sheer volume and complexity of it, but because every time I looked at her my heart ached and my cock twitched. At about six months pregnant she looked even better than when I first met her.

Apparently Alissa could tell from my body language and since I hadn't thrown her out or screamed at her that she might have a chance of convincing me to re-kindle a relationship, she disrobed exposing engorged tits that were now at least a size bigger than her normal D cup, and a swollen clit visible below her enlarged belly. She sauntered over to me and sat on my lap with one tit almost in my mouth and closed with "You really don't have anything to lose Blake. You'll get the best sex of your life until the baby is born and as soon as I recover, and at any time you can boot me out for any reason or no reason at all."

Being a bastion of principle and my heart and mind still damaged by her previous lying, I declined.

Yeah -- right. I'd like to see that any hetero male who hadn't been laid in four months decline as good a piece of ass as there has ever been.

Part of the deal was that I could do anything that I wanted to her sexually as long as it didn't hurt the baby. She demonstrated in spades that she wasn't lying about that when as she was handcuffed to my headboard, blind folded and gagged, I fucked her doggy while reciprocating a dildo in her ass.

After I was totally wasted from fucking and sucking most of the night, the next morning I agreed to a trial relationship -- until six months after the baby was born, although I could boot her out at any time. That very Sunday morning we signed in front of a notary the contract that she had prepared and displayed in the power point presentation, and by Sunday early evening I had helped her move most of her stuff into my house.

After another great fuck Sunday evening as we fell asleep with moisture in her eyes she said "Blake, I am going to make sure that you look back on this as the best decision you ever made in your life."

"I sure hope so," I mumbled, still in post-coital bliss, "I sure as hell hope so."

************

Despite having had two long term relationships in the past and taking vacations with four different women I had never lived day-to-day with a woman before. When you combine that fact with Alissa's pregnancy and the fact that I didn't trust her at all, there was a recipe for disaster. It shocked the hell out of me that not only was it not a disaster, but I became as happy as I ever had been in my life -- despite the lack of trust.

While Alissa was anxious to please me, fortunately she did not become obsequious -- I couldn't have handled that. We even had a few arguments before out little girl Brittany was born (of course I did redo the DNA test with the same result), but we both fought fair.

The primary things that made me happy were the love Alissa displayed -- even more than the top notch sex -- and especially being able to knock off a piece of ass in the middle of the night anytime that I wanted to. We had sex of one form or another at least once a day until a week before Alissa delivered Brittany.

When Brittany was born I felt emotions that I never thought were possible. While I had loved my parents, siblings, two girlfriends, and Alissa, the type of love I felt for Brittany was overwhelming. By the time that she was three days old I pledged to myself that I would do whatever I could to make things with Alissa work out so that Brittany would have both parents in her life.

One thing that we did as a family -- especially during the first three months after Brittany's birth when our sex life was restricted to oral -- was for me to snuggle Alissa while Brittany nursed on her oversized milk-laden mammaries. Brittany would stare at me with her big blue eyes while I watched her nurse and Alissa talk softly to her, switching sides when Alissa switched tits so that I could always see her.

When Brittany was six months old and Alissa's and my sex life exceeded even our previous efforts in intensity I asked Alissa to marry me. We had a frank discussion.

"I would love to marry you Blake, but I have to know a few things," she said, not the answer that I expected.

"OK -- ask away," I responded, as upbeat as possible.

"Do you love me?"

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else in my life -- except for Brittany, but my love for her is much different than my love for you."

Alissa smiled broadly and then continued. "Do you trust me?"

I didn't even hesitate when I responded "No, I don't; and I'm not sure that I ever will. However, I believe that the Radar Chart that you presented when you showed up at my door about nine months ago did convince me that I could love you unconditionally and want to be with you even without complete trust. However, that doesn't mean that I will ever trust you, at least not to the extent that I don't 'verify' any trust."

After a pause she inquired "Will you tear up our contract when we wed?"

Again, I responded immediately. "No; I will require that it be rewritten into a pre-nup."

After another long pause where tears formed in her eyes she said "I really hurt you, didn't I?"

"Yes," I said with a half-smile, "but if you accept my proposal you can continue to make up for it by loving me every day in the future as much as you do now."

***********

We married ten years and two more kids ago. I still don't trust Alissa completely but never throw my lack of trust in her face -- in fact she may even believe that now I do trust her completely. However, even without trust I love her, our family, and my life, as much as I possibly can.

Maybe the general rule is that you can't have a successful marriage without complete trust -- but I am definitely an exception to that rule.


12