An Experiment in Dating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright? You seem kind of out of it," she said.

"Oh, uh...sorry. It's nothing."

She eyed him, but he opened her door and let her into the car. When he got in on the driver's side, she was still scrutinizing him. "Did Mariana cause some sort of trouble? Cynthia looked a little flustered when she came back."

Josh blushed and tried not to think about the lipstick stains around his cock. She'd definitely caused a stir, just not with Cynthia.

"I think you'd better talk to Mariana about that. Although, I don't think you'll have any trouble with Cynthia out there. Trust me on that."

Sara wasn't convinced, but she didn't press the issue. "Alright, I suppose. You did pretty well tonight, Josh. I think this plan might actually work for a while, if no one messes it up."

Josh smiled at her, cautiously. "I hope so. I think I'm beginning to enjoy it."

They pulled up to the house, and Josh let Sara out, admiring her backside again as they approached the door. He could get used to a job like this.

Sara turned around and caught him looking. She gave a bemused smile and stepped in for a kiss. Her lips were full and sensual, and Josh got lost in the brief moment of their meeting.

"Thank you for a good time, Josh. I hope we can do it again."

He didn't reply. He was still stunned, his body taking in the full feeling of her body pressed against his. He could have sworn she rocked her hips against this all-too-obvious hard on.

She left him on the doorstep, and it took Josh a minute to collect himself before he remembered that he lived there too. He went inside and straight up the stairs to Kat's room. She was naked and waiting for him, eyes full of passion.

"Mariana said you'd be ready to go again by the time you got back," she said. Her full breasts were pert, nipples hard, and he could smell the musk of her pussy from across the room. She must have warmed up on her own.

Josh stripped as fast as he could. He was fired up, spurred on by the image of Sara's ass and Mariana's face looking up at him with her lips around his cock. It was going to be a long night before he was finished.

"Hey, just another day on the job."

12