An Exquisite Ensnarement

Story Info
An orc breaks free, only to be caught by a ravenous creature.
9.5k words
4.55
6.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronBear
IronBear
25 Followers

It had been 3 hours since Guruk had escaped the human encampment. In one moment of opportunity, he had broken his bonds, dashed to the stables, and escaped under the cover of darkness upon a black stallion. It was a perfect storm of events that allowed for his escape, and the burly orc did not want to squander it.

Guruk was a typical large, green orc. Barrel-chested and hairy, with thick, muscled arms and legs that could easily crush a man without batting an eye. His face was stout and covered with unkempt stubble. Two large tusks protruded up from his plush lips, and he had rather standard short-cropped black hair upon his head. His brown eyes were small and remained stoic despite his recent lack of sleep.

Hence why it was only after three hours of nonstop riding that the exhausted orc was finally convinced it was safe enough for a break. He was tired, thirsty, and especially hungry. His brutish, green, hairy body was caked with dirt and had an assorted collection of bruises from the occasional beating. But the manual labor at the human camp had certainly kept his physique and muscles intact; he was still a prime specimen of orc masculinity and strength.

The light of dawn crept through the trees towering above him as a small clearing in the woods gave Guruk easy sight of an inviting-looking pond. He dismounted his horse wearily, tying its reigns to a tree before lumbering to the clear waters and wading into them. It was a rather unusual sight, this muscled mass of an orc stepping into the pond wearing nothing but tattered grey linen shorts.

His body sank into the waters, providing an instant sense of relief and relaxation. He proceeded deeper until it was only his stout head emerging from the water's surface. Cold, wet, relief. The perfect escape from the summer heat. Only a few serenading birds broke the serene silence around the pond. Guruk shut his eyes and sighed. He almost wanted to stay in this simple little pond for the next few hours. But he knew that the humans would be searching for him, and he had things to take care of. Cleaning himself off would be a good start to the tasks at hand. While many other orcs did not dare consider their hygiene, he was not among them.

His thick digits reached out and grabbed a clump of moss from the nearby shore before dipping it into the water. The texture of the moss made it an acceptable tool for scrubbing his body down. He gripped the moss firmly and pressed it up and down hard against his muscled arms. Next was his legs. And lastly his chest and belly. Once these basics were taken care of the moss had mostly fallen apart in his huge hand. So he discarded the remaining pieces and gave a quick rinse to his face before following this with a short-lived wash to his rear and genitals. His girthy shaft gave a needy twitch as his hand brushed over it repeatedly out of necessity. It had been a long time since he had had any kind of sexual relief. His head tilted down to look upon his thickening penis through the surprisingly clear waters. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad for a quick tug now, he thought, his small eyes beginning to ignite lustfully.

Guruk's further pursuit of these thoughts was interrupted as an unusual smell perked up his acute nose. It was a strong, inviting scent, similar to baked apples and cinnamon. His stomach lurched at the idea of getting any substantial food. The humans had been feeding him a disgusting gruel that he wouldn't consider feeding to his worst enemies. Any chance at eating something else was an opportunity that the big orc simply couldn't ignore.

He turned his head towards the direction he felt the smell was coming from; deeper away from the road's path and further into the woods. He quickly shifted back to the grassy area he had left his shorts and pulled them on in a hurry, almost as if he was afraid the scent and/or food might vanish. His lengthy, flaccid penis flopped about unceremoniously as he tugged up the all-too-tight rag up his legs. While he didn't particularly need these ill-fitting shorts, it was the last bit of his current possessions and he didn't want to scare any bystanders away by appearing before them very naked -- he was already imposing enough as it was.

Guruk set off at a brisk pace through the woods, following his nose the best he could. While he was no animal when it came to tracking through smell, Orcs were plenty adequate at it.

The trek through the forest was blocked by various shrubs, dead trees, and rocky outcroppings, but nothing that presented too much of an obstacle for one as physically adept as Guruk.

He stopped immediately upon reaching a small grassy clearing, surrounded by many grand trees which almost seemed perfectly placed to shelter the spot from prying eyes. The smell was certainly strongest here, and Guruk narrowed his eyes upon spotting something in the clearing's middle. Something orange and ripe-looking, hanging alone from a vine that draped down off of a branch. It looked like a round, spiky fruit of sorts, but not one that Guruk had ever seen before.

He quickly became suspicious of this unusual setup. It practically looked like someone had placed the fruit there deliberately. Guruk glanced about for signs to confirm this was some sort of trap. But as he turned about from left to right, it became apparent that this might not be a kind of ruse. After all, if this was a hunter's trap, it still appeared to look far too natural.

Hunger got the better of the orc. He stepped up to the hanging fruit and reached his calloused hand out to pluck it from the vine. It smelled so invitingly sweet and was so vibrantly orange and juicy-looking. He simply had to have a bite of it.

He barely laid his fingers upon it when something shifted in the branches above him. The vine holding the fruit suddenly whipped up and into the trees and out of sight. Guruk stepped back in alarm and a low rustling noise began rising among the grass.

In an instant, two lengthy vines appeared from the trees and lashed out toward Guruk, wrapping around both his ankles. They yanked the orc upward into the air, hoisting him so that he was dangling upside down with barely a chance to blink. As he began to struggle upon realizing the situation, two more vines just as quickly snapped out from the grass and looped around both his wrists. The entirety of his heavy body was hauled upwards by the four vines in tandem so that it was parallel to the ground but suspended high above it. With his muscled form pointing downwards, the orc tilted his head about to get his bearings.

"W-what is this?!" Guruk growled in annoyance with a gruff voice. He quickly assumed that it was in fact a trap after all; perhaps one of a magical nature. He knew mages that had devious ways to ensnare enemies.

The orc vigorously twisted his body about to try and break free, with his arms and legs straining powerfully against their bonds. But the vines gripped him tightly and did not show any signs of faltering, despite the orc's strength.

His eyes frantically searched the forest floor beneath him for a possible sign of danger or a way to escape. The reality of the situation dawned upon him all too quickly: he was securely bound, and hanging vulnerable without any kind of defense. Far from an ideal situation.

(Hmm. You feel heavy but definitely a humanoid. And quite strong too. Though, not strong enough to escape me.)

Guruk's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion of a voice in his head. It wasn't so much a voice as it was more a noise that he could somehow understand. Like a ripple in his mind he could translate. It was soft and had an almost enigmatic quality to it. Certainly no traces of anything angry or malicious in it.

"Who is that? How are you talking in my head?" He demanded and continued to struggle about in vain. He thrashed about to test the vine's durability, but they barely seemed to budge.

(Amusing primitive creature. I am communicating telepathically. My species doesn't 'talk'. And as you may have figured out, I am what is holding you high above the ground. Dangling just like the fruit you tried to take.)

The orc grumbled in irritation. "I was hungry. I didn't know that it belonged to you." He paused before adding, "Are you going to kill me then? If so, get on with it!" He gritted his teeth together and still tugged at his restraints futilely.

(Of course not. That would be a waste. I can already tell by your size and strength that you are just what I was looking for.)

The orc quirked a thick brow and stopped struggling for a moment. "I am? Do you require a fighter or a physical laborer of some kind? Otherwise, I am not sure what you could want from me." He wondered if he had just escaped being a slave only to immediately become one again.

There was a period of silence before the creature 'spoke' again. The voice began to sound almost strangely excited. (This may sound unusual to you, but I need to feed off of other creatures to sustain myself.)

"What...?" The vague sound of that made Guruk's imagination run rampant. "So you're just planning on slowly eating me piece by piece then? Or draining me of my blood?"

(No. Nothing fatal. It is more likely you will enjoy what I have in mind for you if you can try and relax.)

"Relax!? I am being kept captive by a strange creature in the middle of the woods and you want me to --" Guruks train of thought paused as he noticed another deep green vine slink out from the grassy ground and ever so slowly wind through the air upwards towards the lower half of his body.

The voice continued. (You see, one of the things I desire is the breeding fluid you males have...)

Guruk eyes shot open wide, and he looked further under him at the tapered end of the vine which reached his hairy belly and traced gently and slowly down it. It went over his belly button but stopped upon bumping into the top of his shorts. The vine reared back slightly before hooking its tip into the hem. Its hold tightened and in one powerful yank, the single vine tore the flimsy shorts in half, directly off of his body.

RRRRRRRIIIIP!

The tattered remains of the shorts landed somewhere among the grass below. Guruk gasped in surprise as his flaccid cock bounced free from its prison, meeting the pull of gravity and dangling downward like a fat, green worm.

(...And I am going to get it directly from the source.) The voice contained no traces of doubt.

Guruk could scarcely believe what he was hearing. This situation had gone from dire to absurd at a moment's notice. This strange, vined thing didn't want to eat him... it just wanted to get him off? Either way, he was still at its mercy. Maybe, he thought, this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Just what are you?" He blurted out.

A large, rounded eye attached to a stalk emerged from the ground before pointing toward the hanging orc and blinking open. It had a beautiful emerald iris that was unlike anything Guruk had seen.

(You may call me a Xalvarei. 'Xal' will suffice.) Its eye swept across the entirety of his nude, hairy, and muscled green body before immediately zeroing in upon the orc's ample genitals, which freely hung from his groin. The eye practically seemed to bulge from its stalk socket as it excitedly took in the unusual sight of that dangling orc cock. It seemed to study everything from the bulging veins along the shaft to the plump balls covered with a forest of black hair and tucked underneath. It especially lingered on the bulbous, uncut head, covered mostly within its foreskin sleeve.

Guruk's gaze snapped from the eye attached to the stalk to another form moving below. Slowly emerging from the tall grass was the Xalvarei's head. It was now clear that the stalk was attached to the top of it.

Its fairly large head was rounded and quite featureless but had smooth, glistening dark-green skin. It had a short, almost reptilian snout with a wide open, toothless mouth. On the bottom of its displayed maw were three lengthy pink tongues that slowly waved about. The emerald eye continued to stare unabashedly at his cock as one of the large tongues circled its mouth opening with a distinct smacking noise.

The orc shivered as he watched the strange creature appear to be sizing him up. Or specifically, sizing up what was dangling between his legs. He couldn't see the rest of its form, but he imagined it to be big and somewhere hidden in the grass.

"What are you going to do?" He felt dumb for asking it, since the orc already had a good sense of where this was going by looking down at that slurping, smacking maw. His dick didn't care about the Xal's bizarre appearance; it twitched in anticipation.

Perhaps he just wanted to hear it himself. To confirm the strange, yet erotic situation. He had just been thinking of how he hadn't gotten his rocks off in a while, though this wasn't exactly what he had in mind for that. He thought he'd just end up buried in some needy tavern wench's hole once he got back on the road.

The creature continued to smack at its mouth with its multiple pink tongues. Guruk looked between all three as they flailed about. While they appeared strange to him, they also looked very soft and inviting. He pondered what would they feel like on his skin.

(I am going to drain you of every last drop of breeding fluid.) It stated, bluntly. (If you comply, this will be most enjoyable for both of us.)

It certainly wasn't good at talking dirty, Guruk thought with a stifled chuckle. "Why not just let me go then and you can do this without restraining me in your vines?" While it wasn't an uncomfortable position, and certainly was thrillingly erotic, Guruk felt like hanging in the air did deprive him of some of his dignity.

(Apologies, but I cannot risk the escape of those I capture. Even if you were telling the truth and had no intention of running, I am too famished to chance it.)

The green head of the creature slowly worked its way closer to the orc's crotch, until its short snout was directly a foot underneath it. Instead of closing the distance between its snout and the orc's cock, however, it began extending one of its long pink tongues upwards. Guruk tilted his neck down to watch with bated breath as the tongue twisted towards his neglected, flaccid dick. He had no idea what to expect from its touch but anticipated that it wasn't likely going to be painful or uncomfortable. At least, that was his hope.

It quickly became obvious that each of the tongues was prehensile and could extend themselves quite far. The first pink appendage slithered through the air with remarkable precision. The Xal's mouth held its position beneath his body and the tongue continued slowly twisting up and around to the orc's vulnerable package. Finally, it was within range.

Guruk gulped nervously. He felt a trickle of sweat run down his brow. This was the moment of truth. He was about to find out if he should've kept trying to escape.

The plush pink tongue suddenly swiped up through the air at his dick, giving a quick wet caress to the underside of it. Guruk grunted in a mix of surprised enjoyment while his cock twitched at the short, pleasurable sensation. He breathed a quick sigh of relief with it confirming his hope that it would feel good. And he wanted MORE.

Guruk's delight resumed, with the tongue being far from done. It proceeded to snap up through the air accurately at the cocks exposed underside once more, wetting it ever so slightly. The orc groaned as he felt his shaft begin to thicken in response. For an orc of his size, this was a process that took some time.

But the tongue was eager and relentless. It continued lashing through the air and briefly stroking at the engorging dick, over and over again. The soft, wet end slapped along the entire underside, and -- much to Guruk's enjoyment -- occasionally at the bottom of the foreskin-covered head. After every swipe, his cock twitched and bobbed in the air... partially from the tongue batting at it and partially from the sheer pleasure of the brief, wet laps.

Guruk's thighs trembled as he could only watch this lewd display of the single lengthy pink tongue tease his girthy dick. The creature seemed to almost make a game of it; batting its tongue at the shaft over and over and making it further dangle and bob from left to right enticingly. Every time the cock dropped back down from gravity the prehensile tongue would 'catch' it with a lick and push it back upwards towards the opposite side like some sort of obscene juggling act.

But after enough teasing tongue flicks and once the mammoth green dick had finally become fully engorged, there was a pause in motion from the tongue. The creature's eye beneath him seemed to bulge out again and stare at the now-erect orc dick like a hungry wolf sizing up its next meal.

(You have a deliciously fat organ. Mmm. I shall savor suckling upon it.)

Guruk swallowed the knot in his throat. His mouth felt dry as he responded with some hesitation. "I hope you know what you're... uhh... doing." While he was cautiously worried about the safety of his exposed dick, the situation was becoming more titillating and enjoyable by the minute. He was starting to not care what this Xal was. Only how it was making his body react. How its tongue felt upon his long-neglected shaft. Even back home, orc women very rarely would pleasure him with their mouths. They were often more interested in pursuing their own pleasures by simply riding him or letting the burly orc mount them.

The creature didn't respond. Instead, it noticed a large drop of precum rolling down from the slightly exposed pink slit of the cock tip. Guruk's dick had enough foreskin to frame most of the fat glans, but the end wasn't entirely covered and left a delicious-looking sight for the singular eye to behold.

Immediately, the four vines holding Guruk lowered themselves down further towards the head of the creature. The eye on the stalk remained locked in its gaze on that weeping cockslit. It continued to slowly lower Guruk's hanging body until his dick nearly poked into its watching eye. The pupil inside seemed to pulse and contract with anticipation. The single tongue that had been teasing him before gently pushed against the bottom of his shaft to tilt the rigid meat at various angles before the appraising eye. The precum that emerged from the slit further rolled down onto the bundled foreskin beneath, threatening to drop onto the top of the Xal's snout below.

A second tongue from the creature spiraled inside its mouth and made a loud, excited slurping noise. Then the first tongue wriggled along the shaft before the tip of it gave a generous lap to that dollop of pre. It easily scooped the sticky fluid onto its wet surface before retracting back into the creature's open mouth with surprising speed. Guruk's dick bobbed downward again with nothing supporting it, while the mouth of the creature seemed to smack and slurp upon the tongue returning with the tasty transparent sample.

(Delicious. More.)

Suddenly one more thin vine extended from the grass below to join the other that had torn off the orc's shorts. They both stretched up towards the orc's cock, moving directly to the head of it. Once there, the tapered end's pinched the top and bottom of the covering foreskin with astonishing precision. Guruk watched in amazement as the vines then proceeded to gently slide back the foreskin at the end of his plump dick. Slowly but surely, this exposed the bulbous, fat, pink glans from hiding. It also elicited a strong twitch from the cock as another thick drop of precum rolled out from the tip.

Guruk couldn't help but notice that this seemed to create a reaction in the Xal's eye once again, both from seeing his cockhead properly and from the sight of more emerging fluid.

IronBear
IronBear
25 Followers