An Honest Mistake

Story Info
The wrong room leads to a night of passion.
4k words
4.39
72.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigo21
Indigo21
21 Followers

It was an honest mistake. It was probably something that could have been avoided by the girl at the front desk if they weren't so busy booking a busload of tourists into the hotel. Ok so you must be wondering what this big mistake was right? Well like all major hotel chains these days you need a key card to get into your room. What you might not realize that each card is programmed for your room when you check into the desk.

The mistake that was made was that the chipper girl at the desk gave me a room that was already occupied. No big deal you would think. I'm sure it happens to me at least twice a year. Usually you slip the key in the door and open it to a suitcase already open, its contents spread about an EMPTY room. You curse and go drag your bone weary body back down to the desk for a new room.

This did not happen this time. I'd just flown in from the other side of the country, my flight was late taking off and I had some major turbulence. My stomach was still in my throat and all I wanted to do was slither into a hot bath and soak my jet lag away. I was practically weeping with joy as I unlocked the door to my suite. I was so out of it I didn't even notice that there was an empty suitcase tucked into the open closet. I dropped my computer bag by the door and headed straight for the bathroom.

I opened the door and there he was. I should have shrieked and run out, or something maidenly like that. But all I could do was stare. Here was a prime piece of man. His skin was golden and wet from a recent shower; droplets of water were still falling from his dark brown hair. He had blue eyes that were wide with surprise; lips that looked firm yet supple.

When my eyes trailed lower over his chiselled chin to his chest I could see a dusting of golden hair that trailed down over his stomach before becoming darker and leading further down beneath a standard white hotel towel. It was a towel that barely covered him at all. I wondered why he had even bothered with it. I desperately wanted it to fall off so I could see the rest of his beautiful body.

Somebody up there must really like me because I got my wish. The towel dropped and I thought I was going to pass out I was so giddy. I had no idea that I'd started to lick my lips, or that my breathing had become short little gasps. Suddenly as if I'd been hit by lightning, my senses came back to me. I quickly turned my back to him, breathlessly whispering an apology before I grabbed my bag and bolted from the suite.

I obtained a new room and key from the front desk in short order. A bellboy was kind enough to escort me to it and put my suitcases, which had just arrived from the airport on the appointed racks in the corner of the bedroom. I don't even remember how much I tipped him, it must have been generous though from the over excited thank you I got.

After a hot bath I hit the bed for some much deserved sleep. But it seemed to elude me despite how tired I was. And when I did sleep it was filled with images of my mystery man in the bathroom. My dreams were filled with him, his body and oh yes his wonderful hands. They were on my body, moulding my soft flesh, making it his. My dreams didn't have any actual mating it them though, just touching. When I woke up the next morning I was sopping wet from my arousal and aching with want.

To ache for someone was something I had never experienced before. There was a warm glow settled in my belly and my flesh was extremely sensitive. I tried to ease the ache myself that morning with my fingers and a vibrator that I never left home without. The orgasm ripped through me after only a few minutes, more wetness gushed out of me onto my fingers as my body tightened and quivered in what could only be described as an earth shattering orgasm.

But still I ached. I ached in the shower where I envisioned it was his hands running over my body and not my own. I ached on the drive into the office I was consulting at that week. If it weren't for the cab driver I probably would have slipped my hand under my skirt and masturbated right there.

The session that day seemed to drag on forever. I was having trouble concentrating on leading it and often had to pause and gather my thoughts. My hopes that no one really noticed were shattered during lunch when my co-worker asked me what was wrong.

"Are you feeling alright Bri? You look flushed." John was a friend whom I just happened to work with too. He knew me very well, and his concern was genuine. I mustered up a painfully fake smile for him.

"I'm just a little tired that's all. I guess all this travelling is finally starting to get to Me." I explained. But I could tell from the look on my face that he wasn't buying it.

"I've seen that look before Brianna. I hope who ever he is has some warning that you're after him." He chuckled. "You look ready to kill. Who is he?"

I think I blushed, something that I rarely ever do. I softly laughed, averting my eyes from his for a moment before answering. "I don't even know him!" I finally said. One of John's eyebrows popped up. His you're kidding me right look.

"Oh don't raise your eyebrow at me! I know how ridiculous it sounds." I said before tossing a crouton from my salad at him. My aim was true and it struck him on the forehead before bouncing to the floor.

"I'm listening." Was his only reply.

"I was given the wrong room when I checked in yesterday. I walked in on this guy after he got out of the shower." And that was it, nothing more nothing less.

"You mean to tell me you jumped a complete stranger?" John sounded incredulous.

My mouth fell open before I could bring myself to answer him. I could have smacked him right then and there. "NO! What kind of a girl do you think I am John! I turned around and left right away!" ok so that was a bit of a lie. "I just happened to get a nice eyeful before I did."

"And I bet you probably had some nice hot dreams about it last night." He said between bites of food. "So did you go back and explain what happened? Maybe get to know him a bit?"

"Oh you're hilarious you know that. Like I would do that. Can you imagine how embarrassed he must have been! I mean I just stared at him with my mouth open like a fish."

"Did you laugh at him? If you didn't laugh then he probably took it at as compliment. I know I would."

"Oh that's ridiculous!" I tossed my napkin at him and stood up to leave. "It's your turn to catch the tab. I'll meet you back in session, I need some fresh air." I could hear his laughter as I headed out of the restaurant.

Ok so he was right, I did have some incredible, salacious mind-boggling dreams about this Mr. X. That doesn't mean I'm going to track him down and jump him just to satisfy my needs, that's way to dangerous in this day and age.

I wondered over to a park bench by a small fountain and unceremoniously plopped down. The day was gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky and it was just the right temperature out too. As much as I would have liked my thoughts didn't stay distracted for long, after a few minutes my eyes drifted closed as I relived pieces of my dreams. I was so turned on that I could have just squeezed my thighs together and I probably would have come.

Fortunately John found me and knocked me back into the here and now. I gave him a very sensual smile before accepting his arm to walk back to the office. His only comment was that I was going to have to stop looking at men like that or the whole session that afternoon was going to become very uncomfortable for all the men.

I was able to pull myself together for the rest of the day, but just barely. John had been pegged to go along with some of the guys from the session to a bar downtown. He wanted me to come too but I decided that it should stay strictly a boy's night out. After giving him a quick platonic kiss on the cheek I headed for the lounge to relax with a nice glass of wine.

I had worked my way though a second glass, my thoughts still straying to Mr. X when I heard a mans deep velvety voice ask if he could buy me a drink. I was instantly annoyed that my private thoughts were being interrupted and turned to give him a firm refusal.

"Listen Mr I'm really not…" it was him. Oh my god! What was I going to do now? I think I swallowed my tongue; yes that was why I was suddenly speechless. I watched him smoothly sit down in big comfy lounge chair that was diagonally from mine. He calmly signalled a waitress and ordered a beer for himself and another glass of wine for me. I finally found my voice when he leaned forward, propping his elbows on his thighs, his hands loosely clasped between his knees. Oh god, those hands. I bit my bottom lip to stifle a moan.

He broke the silence by introducing himself. "I'm Reese." I watched, in what seemed like slow motion, his hand extend in greeting. I automatically placed my hand in his for a quick handshake. But when I tried to pull back my hand he held it firm. "And your name?"

"Ah, it's Brianna." Was that my voice? It sounded so strained. His other hand came up and rested on the top of my captured hand sandwiching it between his. The feel of the slightly ruff texture and the warmth almost sent me out of control. My composure was slipping on me fast. "Ah, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday." I said breathlessly.

"Don't worry about it. I called down to the front desk and asked what happened. It was just a mistake." He was absently rubbing the palm of his hand against mine. I don't think I could have stood up if the building was falling down; my legs felt like they were made of jelly. "I must say it made my day rather interesting."

He was so non-challant about the whole situation. At least I knew he wasn't embarrassed about it, but I guessed he hadn't been affected by it either. He looked nice and rested, and me I probably looked like a wilting flower! The waitress came over and delivered our drinks. Reese let go of my hand to sign for them, much to my disappointment. He handed me my glass and leaned back in the chair. I decided to make the best of this and slipped out of my high heels before tucking my feet up under me.

A sigh of pleasure escaped my lips from the relief of getting my toes out of the cramped shoes. Sure they look good but they are murder when you have to stand all day!

"Long day?" Reese's gaze was hidden behind half closed eyes, he looked utterly relaxed. I wished that I could say the same for me. Looking at him there in a suit that must have been made with him in mind, and his blue eyes lazily appraising me I thought I might keel over.

"You have no idea." I muttered before properly answering him. "I work for a consulting company, and I had to lead a session today on only a few hours sleep. I'm just jet lagged I think." Oh I'm surprised I hadn't been struck by lightning for the number of lies I'd told that day. "What are you in town for?" I asked.

"I just bought a piece of property out here and I'm just looking it over before I send in a team to fix it up. I restore buildings." We continued with the small talk about our different careers. Then things changed. They became more personal. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe we were just starting to get comfortable.

He asked me if I was seeing anyone, and I told him about a break up I had endured a few months before that. He told me how he had yet to meet anyone he felt like seeing in a long-term relationship. It wasn't until after 3 hours of yakking that he stunned me with a quietly spoken question.

"Did you like what you saw in the bathroom?" It was spoken so quietly that I thought I had heard him wrong.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. But I knew that I had heard him right. My speeding heart rate and that warm churning in my stomach had returned. That and the wine made me a little light headed.

I watched Reese slowly ease out of the chair and squat down in front of me. His hand settled on my nylon-clad thigh, less than an inch from the hem of my skirt. His stare was so intense that I thought he could see into the depths of my soul. "Did you like what you saw in the bathroom?" he repeated.

I leaned forward till our mouths were only inches apart; he had little flecks of gold in his eyes. "Why do you think I had such a sleepless night…" I murmured. The urge to run my fingers through his hair was too overwhelming; the tips were gilded with gold from the sun. When my fingers touched them I thought I was going insane because I wanted to do nothing but touch his hair!

I felt his hand slide down my leg and hook behind my calves; pulling my legs off the chair so he could slip my shoes on for me. When he skimmed his thumb over the arch of one of my feet I realized why some people have a foot fetish. Goose flesh noticeably sprang up on my legs and I felt liquid heat pool between my legs.

A small gasp escaped my lips when he stood up, taking me with him. "Come with me." That was all he said before he led me out of the lounge and headed for the elevators. When the doors opened he practically carried me inside, backing me into the corner before he hit the button for his floor.

His eyes seemed to glow as he pulled me against the length of him, much to my surprise we fit perfectly together, like it was meant to be. He leaned down; I felt his lips brush against my cheek before he inhaled my scent. And his hands, my god, his hands; I don't think I ever wanted to go without having them on me. Even through the fabric of my jacket and skirt I could feel the heat coming off of them as he rubbed them over my back and down to cup my bottom.

"Hmm you're perfume has been driving me crazy all night." He murmured against my neck. "I've been wondering if you put it here too." He said as he skimmed the tips of his fingers down the lapel of my suit jacket until he reached the small amount of cleavage that had been showing. Before he could do anything else the doors to the elevator opened and we made a mad dash for his room.

We hadn't even made it halfway before we started to kiss; they were deep and hungry, teeth skimming over lips, soft biting, tongues mating. I thread my fingers through his soft hair, lightly skimming my nails over his scalp. His hands had found their way to the zipper on my skirt and I barely noticed it opening I was so caught up. I felt the wall against my back when we reached the door; Reese struggled with the lock for a second before he half carried me, half dragged me into the room.

I was pressed back against the door; his hands were frantically undoing the buttons on my jacket while at the same time I was undoing the buttons of his shirt. Since there were only three buttons on my jacket I was out of it in seconds, but I got frustrated with his shirt and ended up ripping it open, scattering buttons everywhere.

My skirt slithered to the floor; his hands came back up to unclasp my bra, freeing me for him to touch without barriers. His hands slid across my flanks before they cupped my breasts; his thumbs brushed over my nipples making them harder then they already were. I lowered my arms and let the lace bra fall to the floor before I went for his belt buckle.

He was doing crazy things to my neck with his mouth when I finally wrestled it open, my hands were shaking so bad that I fumbled with a relatively easy zipper. When I had it down I circled my hands around his waist and let my fingers slither under the band of his sport boxers. He groaned when I let them slip further down to knead his ass.

His mouth returned to mine when he lifted me up; my legs wrapping around his waist, I could feel him hard against me. In seconds I was laying on my back on the bed and his mouth had found my breasts. I gripped his head as he took a nipple into his mouth, his fingers lightly pinching the other one. I arched against him when his teeth scraped over the sensitive underneath of my breast, his tongue flicking out to sooth away the bite marks.

When I felt my sanity leaving me he suddenly left me. I looked up in dismay; afraid he was backing out, only to see that he was removing his ripped shirt and the rest of his cloths. Once again I drank my fill of him, gazing at his body, the rigid flesh that had sprung from his boxers. My mouth was watering at the thought of licking him everywhere.

"Let me taste you." I whispered as I sat up and edged to the end of the bed where he was standing. His reply was to thread his fingers into my hair and pull me close to him. I was only a breath away from his shaft; I slid my hands over his thighs until I rested them on his hips, leaned forward and nuzzled my lips against him. A sharp spear of pleasure went through me when his flesh leaped from my touch. I parted my lips and tasted him; he groaned; his fingers trembling as I followed the length of him till his tip was nestled between my lips.

I lapped at his tip, savouring it like I would ice cream, circling my tongue around it, occasionally taking it deeper into my mouth until I could feel him against the back of my throat.I repeated my actions over and over for what seemed like forever, all the while listening to his ragged breathing and the small moans that he gave if there was something he really liked. He pulled my mouth away from him, bringing my lips up to meet his.

"You're a witch." He whispered into my mouth. "My turn." he said as he moved me back onto the bed. I moaned in protest when his lips left mine to trail down the hollow of my neck to spend some more time on my breasts. I was on the threshold of a massive orgasm when he left them to continue down over the soft round of my belly to the edge of my lace panties. His tongue slipped under the edge at my hip before his teeth lightly bit into me. His mouth worked down over my thigh, licking and scraping his teeth over the flesh, leaving goose bumps in his wake.

I felt his fingers hook the edge of my thigh high nylons; my leg was raised, ankle resting on his shoulder as he slowly pulled off the shear fabric. When it was removed he worked his way back down my leg with his hands and lips. I never knew how sensitive the spot behind my knee was, my hips started to rotate in the age-old dance of arousal. When he reached the apex of my thighs I felt his breath through the thin fabric but when I arched up for him to touch me he went to the other leg and repeated the business of removing that stocking.

This time when he reached the apex he draped one of my legs over his shoulder, my foot resting on his shoulder blade, before he blew warm air against my wetness. I bit my lip and moaned, wanting more but afraid to ask. When I felt a quick lap of his tongue against me I came undone, calling out his name. His tongue touched me again, licking the length of me before settling on my clit. His softly suckled on it, swirling his tongue around and around it, his fingers entering me to press against my g spot.

After only a few strokes I came apart, gushing over his fingers, screaming that I couldn't take it. I felt like I was going to pass out if he didn't stop. Moments later I tasted myself on his lips as he kissed me; holding my bottom lip between his teeth, lightly sucking on it.

I felt him covering my body, felt him easing into me inch by delicious inch. I brought my legs up to bring him deeper into me, my body quivering as I stretched to accommodate him. When he was buried to the hilt time seemed to stop; the sound of my heartbeat, my wispy breaths became magnified in my mind. His fingers linked with mine before he placed our hands over my head and began to move within me.

Heat shimmered up from our joined bodies; skin became flushed and misted as we both fought for control, trying to hold on for every possible second. My nails bit into his back, my teeth into his shoulder in my bid to hold back the stars. I could hear his ragged panting against my ear and feel his hand gripping the underneath of my thigh.

Indigo21
Indigo21
21 Followers
12