An Imperfect Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

"Was that being pushy? I mean, I really am hungry. So is there any reason to wait an hour?" Clearly, she was trying to backtrack from her comment, but I didn't feel that was necessary.

"I only said an hour to give you time to get ready. Half an hour is good for me. In fact, I can be ready in five minutes." I tried to smile to reduce any concerns she might have about her sounding pushy.

"No, half an hour would be good. I need at least some time to get ready. After all, a woman should try to look her best over a nice dinner in a great restaurant, right?" She paused, then she continued. "What should I wear? I mean, how should I dress? Casual, nice, or really nice?" She still sounded concerned about what she had said earlier.

"I am suggesting the restaurant just across the bridge on the left. Downstairs is something of a night spot that has music and dancing and serves food. Most of the women who are there will be dressed to attract as much attention as possible. And upstairs is a nice restaurant. I am open to both, and will probably suggest we spend time in both. So why don't you pick something you are comfortable in, but bear in mind that we will end up having dinner upstairs in the nicer restaurant. Is that enough of an answer for you?" I never knew what to suggest a woman wear for dinner, but I am always ready to enjoy her company whatever she wears.

"I know the restaurant well. My husband and I used to go there every time we came to St. Augustine." For a moment, her face lit up and she was looking forward to the restaurant. Then something happened, and her face fell. I took a step toward her in obvious concern. She caught that move and forced her face back into that smile.

"Give me 30 minutes and come knock on my door." And she disappeared around the wall and into her room, closing the door behind her with a resounding thump.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12