An Indian Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Malti blackmailed into submission or is she?
7.7k words
4.39
40k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inspector was sitting opposite Ravi with a cunning smile on his face while Ravi's face looks red like someone has just pounded him hard.

"I found that your wife Malti was very caring towards Langa at the hospital and I had my suspicions since then, see!! I am dead right," he exclaimed while sipping the tea that Ravi has offered him.

"Personally, I don't care what happened to guys like Langa, I feel you did the right thing," he continued, "but I have to close the case and have to do something," he spoke still smiling cunningly. Ravi was nervous, scared and ashamed as the infidelity of his wife is now known to this inspector and he is bent upon to arrest him which will make the entire thing know to everyone. He was having scary thoughts that everyone around him, neighbors, friends, relatives, etc. finding out about it and how he could ever face them again.

"I guess you are much older than Malti, I think she is 11-12 years younger than you... isn't it," he enquired and Ravi felt like he was standing nude in middle of the market. He understood what he was implying but the inspector was not just satisfied with hinting at it, he spoke mercilessly destroying his self-respect.

"It happens... when the husband is in forties and the wife is in twenties, sometimes the women is not happy with the sex with hubby," he had sympathetic look on his face but Ravi was embarrassed and cannot look him into eyes.

"No... no, it's not like this," he managed to say.

"You know I had my suspicions on Malti and this love angle, so I had her followed and monitored," he continued and Ravi's heart skipped a beat looking at his cunning face thinking what more this man knows.

"My man was following her for last couple of days and he saw her going inside a tattoo shop and she stayed there for long," he paused for effect and then continued, "the shop's main gate was closed for long and she stayed inside," he was looking at him meaningfully.

"Today Langa was inside your house and this time my man was able to get some proof," he opened his mobile and put it in front of him. Ravi felt shivers ran down his spine as he saw Malti spread out on his own bed and Langa was holding her legs wide, his big dick was halfway inside her pussy. The pic was as graphic as it could get. Ravi trembled looking at the screen as he flipped and showed him many more similar pics. His breathing increased and he slumped in his chair while Inspector continued to look at Malti's pics with a sly smile on his face.

"She has a hot body," he spoke and Ravi could sense the lust in his voice. "She has insatiable sexual appetite too and I assure you she is fucking more guys than you can think of."

Ravi could not speak as he felt all his energy drained out, he knew that this inspector is looking at his wife's nude pics and talking vulgar about her but he was not able to say a word to stop him.

"Does she do workouts or what, she had a perfectly shaped body," he asked.

Ravi didn't look towards him and stayed quiet.

"I asked you something," suddenly his demeanor changed and he spoke harshly.

"Ah... umm...," Ravi was shocked, "Yes... yes... she goes for jogging."

He smiled again and then pushed back on his chair sitting comfortably, he spoke, "how many of her other lovers do you know about."

"No one else I know about."

"Humm... and what did she say when you asked her to stop fucking Langa," inspector enquired.

"I didn't... I did not talk to her about this," he stammered.

"Ohh is that so," he looked surprised then he smiled, "so you just wanted to kill Langa and thought everything will be fine."

"No... no... I did not want to kill Langa, I just got very angry," he spoke.

"So, you did not talk to her, it means you have no problem with her fucking Langa," he had the dirtiest and most scary smile that Ravi ever saw.

"No... I... I..." Ravi stammered.

Inspector sat staring Ravi for few seconds then spoke, "anyway I have to arrest you now for attacking Langa and these pics would be good proof of Malti's relationship with Langa and your motive to attack him."

"Please... please inspector," Ravi looked helplessly towards him. More than his arrest, Ravi was worried about the pics and the dirty secret which will be out and he will be shamed in front of the world.

"What please," he barked.

"Please... think of something... you know I am not a criminal; you can surely make an exception... I am ready to do anything you say," Ravi hinted towards bribe.

"Humm..." Inspector did not say anything but he again started to look at Malti's pics, he even zoomed them to have a closer look. Ravi felt strange looking at the man ogling his wife's nudes.

"Who can tell she is married and a mother too," he spoke as if to himself.

"You know what will happen now," he paused and found Ravi looking at him intently, "you will be ass fucked in prison and she will be ass fucked at home," he burst out laughing while Ravi looked at him in despair.

Then he stopped laughing and spoke seriously, "have you fucked her ass."

Ravi looked helplessly at him not knowing what to say, "please... please... sir, don't talk like that," he blurted out.

"What not talk like that, you will be sitting in prison and I will be opening her ass at your bed," he roared and looked at him threateningly.

Ravi gasped and slumped in his chair.

"I am having a hard on right now," he laughed again and stood up, "common let's go."

"Please, can't you do something," he was completely broken.

"Yes, I can do and I will do, don't worry," he grinned. Ravi looked at him pleadingly.

"You know, one thing is certain and that is, I am going to fuck her, there is no way I will let her go after I have seen how hot and promiscuous she is," he paused and looked at Ravi, "and there lies a hope for you."

Ravi looked at him questioningly.

"If you convince her to fuck me tonight, I will close this case as unsolved and no one will find out anything about it and if you don't then I will take you to jail and will find my own way to convince her to open her legs for me," he spoke cunningly.

Ravi has given up by now and was totally intimidated by him. He breathed in short bursts and was unable to even think about his offer. The inspector was still standing and he closely looked at him and found him to be a strong man in his forties, at least 170 Cm height and the bulge in his pants indicating a big tool. He swallowed the saliva in his mouth and slowly realized that whatever he does, this man is going to fuck his wife. He quickly started to explore his options but he knew he had none, the inspector can easily put him behind bars and then he looks capable enough to make Malti come to his terms. The thought that Malti has to surrender to this beast sent shivers down his spine. The inspector was looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Well what do you say," he spoke.

"I... I.. don't know," he couldn't find words, "I don't know if Malti will agree," he manage to speak feeling that he has lost completely. Again, the inspector was having the dirtiest smile on his face.

"We will do one thing, I will go back to my station and you go back to your home, talk to you wife and give me a ring at 9.30 in the evening if she is ready or else I will be back tomorrow morning and arrest you. I am sure you will not run away in the night," he grinned, "If the answer is no, I will find another way to fuck her, after putting you behind the bar," he warned.

The inspector left but not before reminding him once again about giving a call at 9.30. Ravi remained glued to his seat not knowing what to do, he felt so emasculated, how is he going to ask Malti to fuck him. Its better if he goes to jail, but then still that inspector will definitely do something to get Malti. He sat there for hours but still not able to decide anything. Finally, it was late and time to go back home.

Malti was preparing dinner when Ravi returned home and slumped in the sofa. Rini immediately jumped over him and started to narrate her days events but Ravi was engrossed in his thoughts. After preparing dinner when Malti returned to the living room she saw Ravi was not upto himself.

"Ravi where are you lost, everything alright," she enquired.

"Yeah everything is fine," he responded and then went to bedroom to change his clothes, however Malti smelled fish. She left him to himself and decided that she will talk to him at night. After the dinner when Rini went to her room Malti sat beside Ravi and looked towards him questioningly.

"Tell me what is bothering you."

Ravi's face looked white like ash, he did not speak but opened his mobile and showed her the nude pic of her, that the inspector forwarded to him.

Malti was crestfallen, her hands shook as she held the mobile from Ravi's hand and flipped the several images of her and Langa in gory details. She was not able to think what to say.

"I am sorry... I am sorry," her voice was choked and was barely able to speak.

"You know how I got these pics," he spoke and Malti looked at him nodding.

"The inspector who is investigating Langa's case gave it to me," then he went on to narrate everything from the day he saw her fucking Langa. A lot of things Malti had already figured out but she was shocked that he knew about her fucking his boss and that inspector had her followed and knew about tattoo shop.

Tears rolled down her eyes, "why you never talked to me earlier," she sobbed. Then her mind realized what inspector wanted in return for her hubby's freedom and she felt shivers. She remembered the face of the inspector and remembered he looked shrewd. Then she realized that she had brought all this upon himself and Ravi, due to her exhibitionism. She trembled realizing that she has also shown lot of flesh and teased the inspector too at the hospital.

She remembers when she was sitting with Langa's sister and mother at the hospital, she saw the inspector leering at her. At that time, she felt sweet butterflies in her stomach and felt an urge to flash him 'accidently'. When he was interviewing her, she deliberately bent over the table on the pretext of talking to him and showed him her deep cleavage. At that angle the inspector was getting a deep view down her neck.

"OMG... OMG," it felt such a harmless fun at that time but now Malti realized that the inspector decided to get some hold on her since then. She sat totally dejected on the floor not knowing what to do or say. Both of them sat in silence for like an eternity.

"You know Ravi that I love you, all this just got out of control," she sobbed again but found Ravi looking at the wall, "please say something, scold me, beat me, I am such a bad woman."

"Yeah everything has got out of control, tomorrow morning I will go to jail, but don't worry its not such a big case I will get the bail, but you be careful of that inspector and better if you go to your parents' house for some time along with Rini," he spoke.

"No... no... you cannot go to jail for all the sin I have done," she spoke.

"No choice," he sighed.

"But then everyone will come to know, he will leak the pics too," Malti murmured.

"Don't worry we will deal with it," Ravi spoke.

"No," Malti spoke in a firm voice, "I won't let you go to jail."

Ravi looked at her painfully as he understood the other choice that they have.

Malti looked at the watch it was almost 9.30, "you give him a call and ask him to come," she was determined but Ravi had a tortured look on his face.

Malti got closer to him and put her head on his chest, "please Ravi this is the right thing, I have done so many wrong things one more time won't make a difference."

"No Malti, please," he was barely able to speak, not knowing which choice would be worst.

"I have put you into all this and I am the one who has to do the amends, please let me make this right and then I will never fall into this hell hole again, I promise, if you decide to forgive me I will prove to you that I am a loving and faithful wife."

"Please give me one chance to set it right, please," she begged but Ravi was still undecided. Malti opened Ravi's mobile and found the inspectors number and dialed.

"Ask him to come," she gave the mobile in his hands.

"Hello... hello," the inspector picked up the call. Malti nudged her husband to answer.

"Hello," Ravi spoke in a miserable voice.

"Good you decided to call," the inspector sounded happy, "I guess you have chosen the right thing."

"Yes, I hope so," he spoke in quivering voice, "will you come over tonight."

"Ohh yes, I will be there in half an hour," he cut the phone. Ravi looked at the mobile still not believing that he has called a man home to fuck his wife. For sometime none of them said anything or looked at each other. Ravi was cursing himself for not able to stand to this blackmail, he was doubting if this is the right thing to do, to get out of one problem he has invited another one. This inspector will fuck his wife in his own bed, he will not be loving and kind with her, he would be using her for his perverted pleasures. His face was a labyrinth of anguish.

Malti on the other hand was realizing the meaning of her decision. She has to fuck this stranger whom she had only met once, how he will behave with her. She has to endure this man over her body, saliva will be exchanged while kissing and she has to take his cum, she shuddered at the thought. 'I can tolerate him, its just for a while and then everything will be ok,' she reassured herself.

Absent mindedly she got up, "I need to change into some other dress," she spoke pointing at her night gown, "what should I wear," she asked Ravi without realizing that she is asking him about how to dress for the man who is coming to fuck her.

Ravi looked at her miserably, not knowing what to say, but Malti did not wait for his reply and went inside the bedroom. She opened the wardrobe still lost in thoughts and started looking various dresses then finally she chose a long skirt and a matching top. At the back of her mind she had a thought that long skirt gives easy accesses to the man and the though sent a tingling sensation in her pussy. Unwantedly she was thinking about inspector and what she was about to do and started to get excited, like she gets excited before exposing her body for strangers to watch.

She took off her gown and found that she was wearing the bra and panty since morning. 'Need to get a fresh one,' she though and pulled out a yellow matching set of bra and panty. Absentmindedly she was trying to be prepared at her best for him. She took a quick shower, washed her pussy with soap and after drying herself she put on little perfume under her arms, under boobs. She hesitated for a moment then she sprayed a little bit just above her pussy.

Ravi was still sitting on the same place when he heard the door bell and came out of his slumber. He dragged himself to the door and found inspector grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello Ravi how are you doing," he spoke cheerfully while entering, he was holding a bag which appeared to be containing a bottle. Inspector settled in the drawing room and took out the bottle from the bag.

"Hey Ravi bring some glasses," he shouted.

"Inspector..." Ravi hesitated before speaking.

"Call me Ashish," Inspector interrupted, "now we are friends."

"Ok inspector... ah... Ashish, after tonight you will never bother us again and you will destroy those pics," Ravi spoke.

"Common now... we are friends now, no we are brothers now, like it used to be in olden days when brothers use to have common wife, now your problem is my problem, don't worry now no one can do any harm to you," he was overly friendly with him.

Ravi felt a pang in his heart at the mention of common wife but he walked toward kitchen to bring glasses and ice.

Inspector made two glasses and gave one to Ravi,

"Cheers to brothers," he spoke excitedly.

"Where is Malti," he enquired sipping his drink.

"She is in the bedroom, I guess changing," Ravi spoke. Just as Ravi was speaking Malti entered the drawing room.

Ravi's jaw dropped looking at her, she was dressed in a white and green long skirt with a light green top. The skirt and top were nicely fitting her curvaceous body, accentuating every curve and mound. She was wearing light pink lipstick on her luscious lips and her hairs were tied in a pony tail. Inspector was also looking at her with admiration and was unable to believe that tonight she would be his to fuck.

Malti felt nervous yet strangely excited, she walked towards them and with folded hand greeted him with 'Namastay.'

"Namastay," he replied, "wow you are even more beautiful then I remember."

Malti nervously smiled and sat beside her husband.

"Ravi you have brought only two glasses, bring one for Malti too."

"No... No... I don't drink," Malti interrupted.

"Just a small one."

"No, please."

"Ok no problem," he spoke sipping his drink and nudged Ravi to finish his.

Ravi and Malti were quiet not knowing what to say but inspector started to chit chat like an old family friend visiting on social visit.

"Why are you sitting there, come sit with me," inspector spoke to Malti.

Malti hesitated and looked towards her husband but he kept looking at his glass.

"Ohh come on, he is my brother, he will be happy," inspector nudged. "Today we have become good friends, no... no... like real brothers," he continued to blabber, "now you need not worry about anything."

Malti realized that he is not here to chit chat, he is here to fuck her and at some point it has to happen, she sighed and got up, "Ravi could you please check on Rini if she has slept or not," she did not want anything in presence of her husband and she also cannot directly tell inspector to come to bedroom so the best way is to ask Ravi to go to Rini's room.

Ravi was on the other hand was so lost that he could not understand anything but he just obeyed his wife and walked towards Rini's room. After he left, Malti moved beside inspector.

"Are you sure you don't want a small drink," he spoke to which Malti again refused.

Inspector shifted close to her and moved his fingers in her hairs, "you are really very beautiful, still look like a college student, no one can tell that you are a mother of 6-year-old daughter," he praised her and Malti just smiled. She felt his hand on her head was now gripping her hairs and she tensed as he pulled her head towards him.

"Don't worry I would be better than that Langa kid," he whispered, "once I am done with you, you will forget about that kid." Malti started feeling butterflies in her stomach. He took her in his bear hug and place his mouth over her lips.

"That's it," Malti thought, "I have to just tolerate him for a while and then it would be over." She did not feel any disgust which she was dreading since the time she knew that she has to fuck him. She was terrified of this moment, how she will feel with a total stranger exploring her body, how she will react but now she only felt a nervous throbbing in her heart.

Inspector sucked her lower lip and licked it, her mouth was open and he freely kissed her and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. He felt his cock went from semi hard to rock hard in a fraction of seconds and he grabbed her right tit. When he tried to squeeze it the bra cup came in the way, annoyed at the hindrance he yanked the bra and the top above, freeing both the orbs at once.

"Ahh," Malti gasped at his aggression, "easy."

"Wow, lovely," inspector did not pay any attention to what she said and admired the white orbs and erect nipples. His large palm gripped the flesh and her nipple got mashed.

"Ahh... Ahh..." Malti groaned and tried to held his hand which was squeezing the flesh and twisting the nipples. She was stuck between the sofa and inspector's large body and was not able to move much, while he mashed both the orbs one by one and kissed her mouth.