An Indian Mother's Bollywood Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have forgiven her for what her character was. This was her debut, and there was no way she could decide on, or reject, the scenes. She could only choose what came her way.

But, the fact that she was part of earth-shattering sex scenes made her ineligible for any kind of mercy.

There was not an inch of her body, the actor would have not had his hands on...

The only question that remained was who else got to have his way with her!!

Of-course, I could relate to my mother's mental agony...

Yet, I felt she was to be blamed!!

I was still certain I was sharing the same unpleasant feelings of disgust, my mother also had...

But, as the crowd started to go impatient, I too, as a normal spectator, waited to see to what extent this was going to.

Though unlike my usual respectful self, I was starting to feel aroused, watching my own mom's raunchy act on the large white canvas, that happily projected her in the most vulnerable state.

And, in reality, further adding to my mother's woes!!

To Be Continued...

12