An Innocent in Paris Pt. 05

Story Info
An 18 year student in Paris explores a dangerous new world.
6.7k words
4.65
8.7k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers

AN INNOCENT IN PARIS PT. 05

This the story of a gorgeous, sexy, but inexperienced eighteen year old English girl encountering the many temptations of life in France. She discovers her true sexuality; she is tempted by certain recreational substances. She is on an exciting but dangerous path....

The story so far... (better if you start at Pt 1!)

Marie was a young student from Exeter, England, about to start her degree course at the Sorbonne University in Paris. A county (state) level tennis player at home, she visited the university's tennis club. There were unexpected consequences.

Still a virgin at eighteen and in the first week of university life, she encountered a whole new world. In just a week she lost her virginity to Jerome, made love to Chantal and that was just the start...

Chantal, the secretary of the University Tennis Club had invited Marie for a trial game that Marie won easily. They ended up in the club bar and over the next couple of hours they drank far too much wine for Marie, and in an alcoholic haze she invited Chantal back to her apartment.

She was getting inexplicably aroused by the gorgeous Chantal.

They drank more, and a confused Marie could feel herself becoming increasingly turned on by the warmth and closeness of Chantal's body. By the end of the evening the very inexperienced Marie had drunk far too much, smoked her first cigarettes, and Chantal had become her first ever female lover.

The strength of their relationship, and feelings for each other was growing. The girls exchanged rings as a symbol of their commitment and their love for each other.

Chantal's father's friend, the Russian Oligarch Dmitri, invited the girls for a weekend on his super yacht moored just outside Monaco. They entered a world of wealthy indulged celebs including the famous international sit-com actress Jennifer Armstrong. In this new world where anything goes. Dmitri asked them, as a favour, to entertain the celebs; the girls were well rewarded...

Dmitri invited them to return two weeks later to entertain the two daughters of a Spanish senior politician with whom he was negotiating a lucrative business deal...

They eagerly accepted.

xxxxx

Exactly on time the TVG express train from Nice pulled into Paris, Gare de Lyon station. Marie was asleep snuggled into her lover.

"Wake up babe - we've arrived."

As she awoke she smiled contentedly and gently kissed her lover Chantal on the cheek.

Chantal's father's black Mercedes was waiting for them outside the station. The driver put their cases in the trunk and drove them to Chantal's apartment. He kept the case her father had asked her to bring back.

"Babe, we should celebrate."

"Where do we start?" The weekend on Dmitri's super-yacht had been so different to anything Marie had ever experienced or dreamed of. It was amazing...and they were returning in two weeks.

"Start with us, beautiful, sexy and very loved, babe."

Marie felt a surge of happiness fill her young body. Full of emotion she hugged Chantal tightly.

"Champagne to start?"

Chantal opened a chilled bottle of Christal champagne.

Marie needed a cigarette She lit one for herself and one for her lover.

Side by side, enjoying the warm Parisienne evening, they sat together on the balcony overlooking the gardens below. Monaco had been amazing. The lifestyle of the super rich, the freedom that wealth brings, the new experiences... and the satisfaction of playing and annihilating Jen and Talia at the Monaco Tennis Club!

The girls made a formidable tennis pair. They were excellent skilled players. Chantal, in her role of secretary of the Sorbonne University Tennis Club had some work to catch up with and matches to arrange. Marie needed to get some more games in and improve her fitness after three weeks of almost no activity She also had some coursework work outstanding. They decided to focus on tennis practice and university work for the next couple of weeks. Well, that was the idea...

"Bed?" Chantal was tired, but she also wanted her lover's body...

They went inside, showered together, and almost fell into bed. Marie was asleep almost instantly, her perfect breasts rising up and down as she slept. This was too much for Chantal. She moved down the bed, under the covers, until her lips were level with Marie's left breast. Moving her head closer to her breast, she wrapped her lips around the soft nipple...and sucked like a baby drinking its mother's milk.

Marie started to wake, her body awash with the wonderful feeling of her lover on her breast. This was so good. She felt Chantal's hand stroking between her legs, teasing, finding its way to her very moist vagina. The moment Chantal's fingers touched her clit her body uncontrollably shook as she came to a long but very sleepy orgasm.

They slept right through until 7.00 the following morning when Marie's cellphone alarm woke them.

"Why so early, babe?" Chantal wasn't ready to get up.

"Lecture at 10.30."

Marie put two partly cooked croissants in the oven and once they were ready made two very strong double expresso coffees, put them on a tray.

Chantal was still in bed, "Breakfast in bed, lover."

"Mmmm, thank you babe."

She wondered if the special order she had placed would arrive today...

Xxxxxx

She had a dilemma. Chantal had always avoided taking cocaine. Marijuana seemed harmless, but cocaine had its risks. Her first experience of it on Dmitri's yacht was very, very good although coming down wasn't good. She had resolved not to repeat it.

But was there any harm in trying it just once again? Both Jen and Talia were using it and they didn't seem to have any problems. They didn't look like addicts, far from it. In two weeks she would be back on Dmitri's yacht with Marie entertaining his young Spanish guests. In any case they would have some then, so it probably wouldn't hurt to have a few lines...

She called the number of her contact. "Hi Marco, it's me."

"What can I do for you sweetheart? More of the same, the best Afghani weed?"

"Yes, double the amount. There are two of us now, and....do you have four grams of coke?"

Marco realised his customer was progressing down a familiar road.

"I'll see you in an hour sweetheart."

Just over an hour later Marco arrived. She handed over the cash.

"Be careful with the coke... take it easy...". He knew it wouldn't be the last time he would supply her.

Shortly after he left a courier delivered the parcel she had been expecting. She opened it and smiled when she saw the contents...and thought of her young lover.

In it were a black leather hood with two small cut outs just enough to see through, a leather blindfold, a gag, steel nipple clamps connected by a chain threaded through a weight and an extendable cane that had a flat paddle at one end.

She smiled as she felt a moistness in a familiar place....

xxxxx

After the lecture Marie went back to her apartment to change and collect some clothes.

Wanting to look good for her lover, she brushed her straight, long dark brown hair and carefully applied just a little makeup. Leaving off her bra she put on a skinny pale blue tee shirt, emphasising the perfect shape of her full breasts. A short black skirt reached halfway down her firm thighs. Fine 15 denier light grey tights completed the picture.

On the way to the apartment she noticed that she was turning heads, both guys and some women.

Xxxxx

As she opened the door to the apartment she could hear Chantal in the kitchen cooking dinner. The table was already beautifully set, with a pink tablecloth, silver cutlery, white napkins and two pink candles burning on a silver holders in the centre of the table.

There was an ice bucket at the side with the usual bottle of Cristal champagne.

Chantal came out of the kitchen; they hugged.

"A special dinner for my babe" Chantal kissed her on the lips, "and what's this?" She stroked the now erect nipple protruding from Marie's full breast.

"It's what you do to me, lover."

"Dinner's almost ready...special filet steak in my father's favourite sauce recipe -- pour the champagne babe".

As they finished dinner, Chantal made her confession..."Babe, I've done something very bad..."

Marie looked up, alarmed "What?

"This!" Chantal took a small bag of cocaine out of her jeans pocket. "For us babe".

"Oh my god! Let's have some now". Marie felt something was missing since Monaco...and this was it.

"And I've bought some very special toys for us...does that sound good babe?" Chantal noticed the shape of Marie's erect nipple through the tee shirt. She squeezed it firmly. Her lover gasped, then she released it.

"Play tonight beautiful babe?"

"Yes..."

"First, we have some weed". Chantal took her glass pipe out of a drawer. Marie took her pipe out of her bag. Sitting close together on the comfortable settee they lit their pipes, sucking hard, filling their bodies with the addictive smoke. Marie was inhaling as much and as long as she could. Very quickly she felt the high...and it was very good.

"You needed that babe..."

"Yes, it's cool... mmm, nice feeling. What are you doing to me tonight?"

"Wait and see babe."

After five minutes both girls were in a very good place.

Chantal got up, "Keep smoking babe, fill your body with beautiful happiness." She went into the bedroom and locked the door. Marie re-lit her pipe.

With some difficulty, still high from the effects of the marijuana Chantal eventually put on and laced up her short tight black leather dress. She carefully slid her black fishnet tights up her smooth athletic legs. She put on some elbow length black leather gloves. Black lipstick completed her transformation. Chantal was getting excited.

She secured the ropes to the top and bottom bed posts. Lying menacingly on the dressing table were the new nipple clamps, ball gag, blindfold, hood, whip and the cane with a paddle at the end. The paddle had a raised fishnet design on it. The whip had a leather covered handle with around fifty rubber tails attached.

She closed the curtains, lit some black candles, until the room was bathed in a dim flickering light. Finally she slipped into 4" black stiletto heels....

Marie was high, in a very happy place. She knew what was to come, lit a much needed cigarette and inhaled deeply. Combined with the marijuana it tasted very, very good and gave her a nice buzz

As Chantal entered the room she was filled with a combination of fear and excitement. She felt a familiar moistness between her legs.

Silently Chantal firmly took her hand and led her into the dimly lit bedroom. Fear started to overtake excitement.

"Sit on the bed... shut your eyes."

Quickly Chantal tightly secured the blindfold around her eyes.

"Open your sexy mouth... wide..."

Marie felt the ball of the leather gag being firmly pushed into her mouth, the strap securely fastened behind her head.

"On the bed, on your front, arms and legs wide apart..." Chantal was on a roll.

She tightly strapped leather cuffs around each wrist and each leg. The cuffs were attached to the four ropes attached to the bed posts. She pulled them tight.

Marie was afraid. She wanted to stop but it was too late.

Chantal took the paddle whip and ran it slowly from under Marie's left foot, up the inside of her leg, half way up the inside her thighs. She raised it above her ass and paused.

Marie was starting to tremble. She was afraid, but helpless she felt something tapping gently on her ass... then suddenly a swooshing sound and a crack as the paddle hit her flesh. She tried to cry out, but couldn't. Again it landed, and again. Then it stopped.

"You liked that babe, didn't you?"

Then she felt Chantal lips gently kissing where the paddle had landed.

"What a beautiful pattern on your sexy ass, babe. "

The fishnet pattern on the paddle was clearly imprinted on her soft skin.

She opened her ass cheeks, buried her face between them and ran her tongue the rim of her hole. Marie sighed as Chantal's tongue explored around the edge, the entered, putting it in as far as she could, moving it around, in and out...

While she was exchanging the paddle for the whip Marie started shaking again. She didn't know what was happening... until she felt the strands of the whip running down her body, from her head, down her back, her legs to her feet. Then nothing.

It was an indescribable pain as the tails lashed the back of the top of her thighs. She wanted to cry out but couldn't. She started weeping. Again the whip landed. A strange sexual stimulation was developing... with each lash she could feel an orgasm growing....

The whipping stopped. She felt the cuffs being undone.

"On your back..."

For a moment she thought about resisting but her confused senses took away away any willpower she had left. Helpless, on her back she felt her wrists and ankles being cuffed. She lay there completely at Chantal's mercy.

Chantal's lover's full breasts were exposed, vulnerable but so beautiful. The nipples erect her body awaiting the next chapter. She bent over and kissed first one breast, then the other. Marie's nipples retracted as the first clamp was attached... then the other. She tried to scream but the ball in her mouth made it impossible.

Chantal was fascinated by the fishnet pattern the paddle had made on Marie's ass. She ran the paddle slowly up between her moist thighs, pushed them apart and bought it down hard on the soft skin inside her thighs, just below her pussy.

She raised the whip and bought it down first hard then softly across the front of the top of her thighs. Marie cried in shock and pain. She uncontrollably shook as yet more confused sensations filled her overstimulated young body.

Then silence. Something was touching between her legs... it started vibrating as it reached her pussy. By now she was soaked in excitement and anticipation. As it stroked her clit, she felt a kaleidoscope of sensations. It entered her body, in, out, in, out, vibrating, making love to her. This was amazing... worth the pain.

Her body uncontrollably kept shaking as she climaxed with a long and intense orgasm.

Chantal was was also building to a climax... she had never gone this far before...it was if something within her had taken over. It was her turn now. She took the vibrator out of her lover's body and put it between her own legs, against her wet clit, then pushed it as far as she could. She screamed as she instantly climaxed, again and again, leaving it vibrating inside her, wanting it never to end.

Marie lay there exhausted.

Chantal needed to look after her lover... She carefully removed first one, the the other nipple clamp.

As Marie lay there flat on her back Chantal unstrapped the gag. Marie spat out the ball...but she was still blindfolded, her arms and legs still tied down. She heard the click of a lighter and smelt the cigarette smoke. She felt Chantal place the cigarette against her lips, wrapped her lips around it and filled her body with the desperately needed addictive smoke. Chantal took her hand away. Still helpless on her back she inhaled again, held it in as long as she could...and exhaled. And again....

Chantal took the cigarette, unstrapped her arms and legs, and removed the blindfold.

Marie burst into tears. Chantal was alarmed.

"What is it babe? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It was so...good, so satisfying, amazing... don't understand why... but it was.

Marie snuggled up to Chantal and held on to her tightly.

"Do you think I'm weird?"

"No babe, just beautiful and very sexy...and I love you so much. Tell me if anything makes you unhappy."

Marie felt happiness and emotion welling up inside her.

"And I love you so much. Sometimes I can't believe it's really happening...that we're a real couple."

"We are babe. And it's good... scarily good."

Marie noticed the red marks on her thighs inflicted by the whip and the fishnet pattern from the paddle.

"Are you ok babe?"

"It hurts a lot now - can you massage some cream into the sore bits?"

For the next half hour Chantal massaged the soothing cream into her babe's wounds.

Marie knew what she wanted next, "Lover... you bought something else today... where is it?

"On the table babe."

Marie knew she shouldn't, that it was dangerous, but something was driving her. She really wanted, needed, to experience the incredible high again. Perhaps just this once wouldn't hurt...it would be very good, a reward for the pain she had endured? Anyway, lots of people used it without getting addicted.

She took a Visa credit card from her wallet. Opening the small resealable bag, she carefully tapped out a small quantity of the precious white powder onto the glass table top. Using using her credit card she made four equal lines.

"You first, lover".

Chantal pushed a tightly rolled up a euro note up her nose. She snorted the first line and waited for the effect. She gave the rolled note to Marie who guided it high up her nose. Excited and ready for the experience she greedily snorted a line.

Within two minutes both girls were feeling the start of the highs. Marie's face was starting to feel numb as the powder did its work. It felt so incredibly, addictively, good.

"Oh my god -- I could do this for ever." Marie was really feeling the effect. Her mind was clear; her energy levels were high. She felt so good.

"I know, babe... it's amazing and now we'll be able to afford little treats thanks to Dmitri and George".

"And our clients...." Both girls started giggling.

Half an hour later the girls started to come down. They felt irritable and stressed. Marie knew what do next...

"This is horrible".

They finished the second lines. They were starting to realise the dangers of their young bodies being taken over by the so very addictive white powder.

xxxxx

Marie was still asleep. Chantal kissed her on the lips. She started to stir.

"Good morning beautiful babe."

She opened her eyes and smiled contentedly.

"Mmmm, my lover."

Chantal got out of bed, made two expresso coffees and bought them back to bed.

Marie lit two cigarettes, one for herself, one for Chantal. She inhaled deeply. This must be as good as it gets...and, in bed with her partner and her love. She looked contentedly at the ring. She was happy.

"Lectures this morning babe. Sushi lunch, then meet Danielle?"

They got out of bed. Marie noticed the red fishnet marks across the top of her legs...she remembered the intense pain from their lovemaking last night. Each one was a reward for what she had endured...

She put on a denim skirt just long enough to cover the marks, a tight white Zara tee shirt and trainers. She checked herself in the mirror -- long straight dark brown hair, little makeup. She looked good.

Chantal chose a simple short tight blue dress with a full length silver zip up the front. The dress followed the contours of her perfect body. The outfit was completed by white Jimmy Choo trainers.

Chantal looked at her babe. Surely she was the most beautiful sexy young female that ever walked this earth?

"Time to go."

xxxxx

Danielle was already waiting for them seated at a pavement table outside the café. She was wearing a short, body hugging black dress, legs crossed, exposing powerful firm thighs. She stood up as the girls approached; they kissed and sat around the table.

Danielle ordered the drinks. Chantal was surprised to see the expensive Cartier watch on her wrist. They made small talk for a few minutes; Chantal was getting slightly irritated.

"Ok Danielle, tell us why you wanted to see us..."

"I'm doing some very well paid work for a friend and he needs to find a couple more people he can trust."

Marie was getting curious. Was this yet another opportunity?

Joannexx
Joannexx
89 Followers
12