An Interesting Morning with Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clerk looked at me and said, "Let's go into the dressing room so you can choose which ones she wears!"

We three went into the dressing room where Susie had changed the previous week. There was a bench against the wall. I looked at Susie and closed the dressing room drapes most of, but not all of the way. I said, "Susie, take off her panties. But make it fun, don't use your hands."

The clerk looked at Susie and said, "My name is Jill and I'm going to use my hands, both of them." With that, she unbuttoned Susie's dress the rest of the way and slipped it off of her. She looked into Susie's eyes and said, "I'll help you get started." Jill took off her blouse and her skirt.

I said, "Jill, stand up on the bench." Jill got right up on the bench.

Susie knew what to do. She walked over and began kissing Jill's pussy. Jill was moaning. I got my phone out to take pics and videos. Susie had her hands on Jill's ass, inside of her panties squeezing her cheeks. Then she began fingering Jill, who was going crazy, squirming and moaning and holding Susie's face on her pussy. Susie was licking Jill's pussy lips and fingering her at the same time. Susie's fingers would go from Jill's pussy to her mouth and back to her pussy.

Susie told Jill to lie on the bench. I couldn't take it and longer, I took my shorts off. Jill laid on the bench on her back. Susie put her hands under Jill's ass and lifted Jill's pussy up to her tongue, which was darting in and out and licking Jill's panty covered pussy lips like crazy. I was videoing everything. Jill reached over to me and grabbed me. She pulled me over to her and put my throbbing cock in her mouth. Then she moved Susie so that Susie's ass was close enough for Jill to reach Susie's pussy. She began fingering Susie while she continued to blow me. It was a great blow job, this sensational chick kissing the head of my cock with my camera just inches away.

I needed more cameras to catch the action. Then the switch happened! Susie moved so she could sit on Jill's face, she was humping her face, her mouth and tongue like mad. Susie took my cock and began blowing me and I took my fingers and began massaging Jill's pussy. The two girls were making all kinds of erotic sounds. People in the store obviously knew what was happening with the sounds and three people in the dressing room.

I told Susie to take off Jill's panties, reminding her she couldn't use her hands. Jill was lying flat, Susie began licking Jill's tummy just above the top of Jill's panties. She traced the outline of her panties with her tongue. Susie then licked Jill between her pussy lips. Susie grabbed my cock again and began blowing me like a wild dog! Susie moaned, "Open the curtain. Come on, open the fuckin' curtain."

Susie used her lips and teeth to grab ahold of Jill's panties. I got on my knees and began sucking Jill's tits, flicking her sensitive nipples with my tongue. I also reached my hand over to Susie's pussy and began fingering her as she was pulling off Jill's panties. Susie was cuming and cuming, she was so turned on. She was moving her mouth from each of Jill's sides to the middle of her pussy, getting a hold of her panties to pull them down. I lowered Susie's panties half way down her thighs, which Susie loved.

As I was sucking and licking Jill's tits, I all-of-a-sudden noticed that there was a guy and a girl standing in the opening of the curtain, looking into the dressing room. I was surprised! They must have been there for some time because he had her jeans open and pulled down below her pussy. He had his hands down her purple panties on her pussy and was fingering her. She had his jeans open and had his cock in her hand as she beat him off.

I looked at them and said, "Come join us!"

I took the guy over to Susie who had Jill's panties down to her knees. Susie took his cock and began blowing him, kissing his head and licking his shaft. The girl walked over to me and took her jeans off. I laid her next to Jill and I raised and spread her legs.

I began licking her pussy thru her panties as Jill began to lick her nipples. I then took her panties off and thrust my tongue into her pussy. I took my cock and put it in Jill's mouth. I only lasted a minute, it was so sexy-hot. I shot my load into Jill's mouth who smiled and swallowed it. She then kissed the head of my cock and licked my shaft. The guy with Susie was next, he shot his load into Susie, who also swallowed it all.

Susie then went over to the new girl and said, "I want a little bit of this." Susie began eating her out while I took videos. Finally, I began to break it up. Susie and Jill were exhausted. The new girl evidently wasn't done as she took her boyfriends cock and beat him off some more. She took my semi-hard cock and began blowing me. She stood up and bent over with her ass facing her boyfriend. He thrust his cock into her pussy as she blew me. We held these positions for a couple of minutes, then all three of us came again.

Slowly we began to get dressed. I gave Susie's lite blue panties to Jill and gave Susie the red ones. I took the girl's purple panties and asked, "Can Susie have these?"

The girls said, "Of course, as long as I get your phone numbers." We three all exchanged numbers and I was betting we would see more of them!

Everyone was dressed. All three girls looked like they just had great sex, there was no hiding it. Susie put on her red panties, once again left the bottom 4 and top 4 buttons unbuttoned. The girls kissed each other and we said, "Until next time!" as we left the store.

As we walked out of the mall, I said to Susie, "Ready to get some sleep on the beach?"

She looked at me, undid the 5th and 6th buttons of her dress and said, "Fuck yes."

We slowly walked out to the car as we left the mall. Susie was feeling as sexy as ever. Her dress was unbuttoned up to her belly button and down to below her beautiful tits. Only a couple of buttons held the dress together. Talk about a girl on display, she loved it! She was pulling her dress open and at was playfully pulling her panties down and up. She was laughing all the time.

I said to Susie, "Hey, quit showing-off, you are going to get us into trouble!"

We got to the car Susie opened the door and surprisingly unbuttoned the rest of her dress and slipped it off. She was standing there in the parking lot in her red panties and shoes. I immediately got another hard-on. Susie said, "I'm not getting in until you kiss me." She laughed and said, "Those guys over there want you to kiss me."

The 4 guys were 15 feet away. I hadn't seen them before. They loved the show!

I said, "Come on, I'll kiss you in the car." But she wouldn't relent. So I walked over to my nearly naked girlfriend and went to kiss her on the lips. She intercepted my face and lowered my face to her pussy. The guys got even closer.

She said, "Kiss me down here." I couldn't resist. I hand my hands on her ass and my face pressed against het pussy. My tongue was licking her pussy lips and darting over her panty-covered slit.

She loved it. Susie was moaning and humping my face. She was moaning, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum for everyone here. Come on, I'm fucking cumming all over your face!" Her legs became weak, she was barely able to stand, but that gave me the chance to put her in the car seat.

I shut her door and began driving out of the mall parking lot. I never looked back at the guys and neither did Susie, thank gosh!

To be continued!

12