An Interlude in Bondage

Story Info
An anthro wolf is strapped down for his mistress' pleasure..
5.3k words
6.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

It was easy to let him lie there, the mare smirking, perched on top of a spanking bench, solely as the padding was comfortable enough for her and she wanted to rest her hooves. It was much more comfortable for her to be bare hoofed when she was playing, the carpet thin and serviceable so that hooves would not be at risk of sinking into it, a tight weave. Not that that had been either of their concerns...

No, the equines, Amethyst and Madoc, that owned the house had far more planned for that room, namely what the room was filled with at that time, two bodies breathing, one heavier than the other. With the day coming to a close, stars twinkling outside, the curtains had already been drawn as the red mare looked on her bound charge with patient satisfaction.

The room could have been quiet, simple, domestic, especially with the computer and desk set up in front of the window. It could have been no more than that if not for the bondage equipment laid out there, as if it was an afterthought and a forethought, both at the same time, ropes laid out carefully over another bench, so that they could be grabbed at a moment's notice. Along with the cuffs, the whips, the sex toys... The mare smirked, eyes dancing, tracing a shape on the back of her hand. Well, they had gotten quite a big collection of the things, it would be a shame not to use them.

But there was one that grunted and huffed for attention first, in the middle of the room.

A padded bench with supports on either side, also padded, for arms or legs or whatever was required took precedence at that moment, however, held her partner, her submissive of the night, Madoc. Not that Amethyst would need to use his name for a good few hours more, not with what she had planned. Dressed simply, for her, in a pair of crotchless underwear with metal accents on the front, an under-bust corset completed what more she wanted of the ensemble, leaving everything she wanted free, her chestnut coat nicely complemented by the plain, smoky black. Sometimes, the classic options were the best to go with, though her mane was curled lightly, as if it had been styled deliberately on the wilder, messier side, a touch of eyeliner and mascara around her eyes giving her an appearance that was quietly sultrier than her everyday norm.

Just a little, not too much. Going overboard didn't win her any cute little colts to play with all night long, after all...

"Unff..."

The grey stallion bound to the bench, on his back, huffed and chewed quietly at the bit gag in his mouth, deep in sub-space. It was perfect that the gap between the teeth poised at the corners of his lips held a bit, though that was a factor of evolution for him, his softer, lighter grey muzzle quivering with sensation. Tiny muscles twitched and jumped as if he was trying to feel something more, though the cool of the leather under his back had long ago warmed to the heat of his body.

His cock was left hard and throbbing for once, fully engorged from his sheath with a lightly mottled pink and grey spire begging attention. That never boded well for him, though even the playful threat of something more lingered in the air. That was a good thing, a very good thing, though he barely even knew what to think, his arms strapped down and away from him, locked to the bondage bench so that he could not protect his chest, his stomach, even his aching cock. He wouldn't have wanted to, not really, but the instinctual need to be free to do something was perhaps more intrinsic in an equine than any other fur.

Madoc snorted, his nostrils fluttering. His cock remained hard by way of a vibrator tucked into his anal ring, pressing up over his prostate. He hadn't given such toys all that much consideration before, preferring either "the real thing" or a nicely shaped dildo, big enough for him to feel the stretch, soft silicone squashing lightly within the tight clench of his hole. Yet it was kinkier than he had imagined it to be forced there, bound tightly, his body strained and on display.

The vibrations had begun softly at first, though he had not had a choice to control them. Whatever the controls were, they had been clasped quite firmly in his mistress' hand, the mare watching him. How he knew that she was watching him, however, with the fold of the blindfold, with soft faux sheepskin on the inside, over his eyes, was with what some would call a sixth sense.

He knew her eyes were on him, even before she chuckled at his grunts and groaned, how his body arched upwards as if pulled there by some unseen hand. That had been the first time she had ramped up the vibrations, letting him feel how they coursed through, coaxing his cock, inch by smooth inch, from his sheath, firming up to its full length. The vibration had not come smoothly or evenly, leaving him gasping and guessing, hooves trying to push back against the bench. Yet with the conformation of his digitigrade legs, "up on his toes" with how his hooves and fetlocks were designed, he could not quite bend back in that way. It left him deliciously helpless, his cock left throbbing, aching, though he was not even sure if he could get off from that stimulation alone.

He supposed he might find out...or not. It depended on what his mistress had in mind, for it was not up to him to dictate a scene, not as the bondage straps cut lightly into his body, reminding him of their presence without hurting him. The stallion snorted, tucking his head all the way back so that his mane and forelock hung from him, tail lashing the air in a release of tension, as the vibrations ramped up once more. Of course, they did not last, only enough for his cock to drool another dollop of viscous pre-cum, the head wanting to flare, though not quite there yet.

Madoc groaned. Amethyst always knew where to hold him, taking him to the edge and backing him away again. For as long as she pleased.

She left him there, squirming, panting, snorting and grunting, as if he was nothing more than a beast, his need something that she could enjoy while he was evident sapient and consenting. Yet the stallion did not snap his fingers in his non-verbal safe word, though he could probably have most likely made himself clear, if needed, around the gag too.

It was more fun to have his limits pushed, his coat darkening with sweat, his head falling back. With nothing around his neck, only the bridle clasping his heat with smooth, well-oiled leather, he could at least move his head, though it was a false play at freedom that he was all too aware of.

He was not free. And he didn't want to be.

"Enjoying yourself there, pony?"

He shivered. Her voice wound around him, silken and sweet. His mistress did not need to raise her voice to be in control: it was already a given. Something so wound into the fabric of their beings that it teased its way into every facet of their lives, even the parts that, perhaps, should have been more even-handed. Yet why would anyone care about something like that when it worked so well, exactly as it was?

Her fingers traced a path down his body from his chest and he grunted, trying to tip his head forward, though the blindfold denied him that, grunting, snorting, shifting his weight. The bondage bench, however, was easily secure, and he had no hope of getting free.

That didn't stop him from trying, even if it was subconscious. He grunted and flexed, pulling with his quads, though his hooves and fetlocks were tucked back at such an angle, the bondage bench only just long enough for him, that he could not put much force behind it. Not that Madoc was really trying anyway, not as the vibrator pulsed against his prostate.

"Unff... Puh...Pleasth..."

He tried to speak around the bit gag, though it was called a gag for a reason. Amethyst nickered softly in a laugh, though didn't help him out, not one bit.

"Can't hear you, pony, suppose I'll just have to play with you then...hm? Maybe this... Or this?"

He grunted, twisting -- or, at least, he tried to. Her hand clasped his cock lightly, not firmly enough, giving him one, smooth pump as his flare swelled, on the edge of climax. But the mare only laughed and slid her hand back down, stroking and teasing at the edge of his sheath, as if she thought there was more cock within that he had for her.

Oh, it was a revelation indeed to have his length free. She had kept him in chastity for so long after discovering his inclination for being locked up, that tight feeling of restriction that he could take with him daily, regardless of what he was doing. Just another note of how a kinky colt like him could take fetish out of the bedroom, in the public eye and out of sight at the same time.

Her hands danced, teasing, groping, though barely brushing his cock. Maybe a fingertip at a tip circling his flare, behind the swollen glands, but she did not need to do more than that, not when she had control. His inner thighs were just as sensitive as she pushed the vibrator a notch deeper, even as the base flared to make sure that the entire, knobbled length could not disappear up inside him.

The stallion grunted, though he could not do anything. He wanted to do something, to thrust, to grind, to seek out that pleasure that tempted him so with every passing second, but even the soft light of the room was cut out around the edges of his blindfold, leaving him to snort and huff, bound for her pleasure.

Amethyst didn't alert him to what she was doing, fingers teasing his nipples, bringing them to a firmer rise with fluttering touches, only to pinch lightly, testing his need. At the height of pleasure, he could take a little more, though it was almost a part that required overstimulation all round to work. He reacted as he always had, with a grunt and a hiss through his teeth, straining to get away, though he still did not safeword.

"You're trying so hard, colt..."

Madoc flushed with pleasure, red heat creeping down his neck, tickling at his throat and the insides of his ears.

"But I think you could look prettier, colt..." She breathed huskily, her voice deeper, betraying her arousal, though she was not trying to hide it. "Stay still now..."

He wanted to see so badly, twisting back and forth -- was that the crackle of a flame? Did she have a lighter in there? His stomach twisted itself up into knots and he chewed eagerly at the gag, trying to work out what she had in mind. She had teased him with the idea of fire play before, though that required a little more care and attention to say the least of it, the exhilaration safeguarded with how alcohol could be laid down over his coat...

Well, he didn't know much about that one, to be fair, but he did not need to, his petal-shaped ears twitching back and forth as he picked his head up. He whuffled softly, licking and grinding lightly on the gag, but the snaffle bit between his teeth, with a join in the middle, wasn't going anywhere. There was little that made him feel more controlled than that, how the metal warmed to his mouth, the light clank of it. It was not as if, after all, any self-respecting stallion would gag themselves for fashion choices outside kink, an obvious depiction of just where their relationship and inclinations sat.

Her hand rested on him and he jumped, though it was a second before a hot splash of something marked his chest. The stallion gasped, mouth opening to show the glint of metal within, and pushed forward, though the sudden sensation and pulse of the vibrator only had his cock throbbing even more. He needed it, wanted it, lost in the moment for it -- even if he didn't know what it was!

"Steady there, colt..."

She held him, soothed him, but he was not about to miss out on that fizzling snap of heated sensation, not as another splash hit him, cooler that time, followed too swiftly by a burning dollop that had him grunting. It may have been hot, hot to the point that he felt as if he didn't have a grey coat of hair covering him at all, just bare skin, but it was not enough to scorch him, to harm him.

Ah...

Madoc snorted, nickering, bobbing his head, though it was hard to tell his mistress that he knew what she was doing, that he had worked it out, all while his cock flared and pulsed, on the edge of climax. How long could she hold him like that without even touching his dick? The stallion didn't want to think of it, though it made sense why she had milked him through orgasm after orgasm only a few days before, all to ensure he would not be too quick to blow when she dragged out the teasing.

Mistress Amethyst smirked, pushing back his blindfold until it slipped off the back of his head, falling to the carpet where they would deal with it later. The stallion's eyes blinked, re-focusing, locking onto her and then the brightly coloured wax on his chest, the red splashes laid there as if by the brush of an artist who had a grand design in mind. He groaned and rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, but she was quick to swap the red candle out for a green one, though that seemed to have a touch of glitter in it.

Well, it was Christmas after all...even if he would be picked glitter out of his coat until probably long after it. Her smirk deepened, not saying a word, just letting her colt squirm as the low melting point wax dripped and coated his body. There was no intentional artistry to her tipping of the candle, the flourish of her hand, only a curiosity in seeing how it turned out, how her canvas would shudder and flinch. If he was not enjoying it, however, there would both be a safe word and his cock would soften...

She knew him well, adorning him with red and green wax, creeping closer and closer to his cock. The stallion huffed, straining his head up to watch her, though that meant tucking his chin down to his chest at an angle that was uncomfortable to hold for a long time. But he had to hold it if he wanted to see, to bear witness to the slow course of the splashing hot wax down to his aching cock.

Madoc grunted around his gag, tail flicking, yet he could not help it, wondering if it would hurt and shivering into the sensation, or at least the idea of it, all the same. He wanted it, even if he was tentative about that -- but that was just why he was there, her submissive, panting, his chest rising and falling sharply with every deliriously snatched breath.

But he had to bear through it, the twist of nerves, the pleasure that ached deeply through him. It was coming either way, whether he was ready for it or not, pushed to that edge and held there perfectly as the final candle was shown. Sparkling gold, the wax pooled below the wick, flame dancing merrily, yet the stallion shuddered where he had been bound, holding his breath as the wax dripped.

Of course, the wax was not hot enough to hurt him, Amethyst lifting her hand a little more just to ensure that it would cool a touch more on the way down to his cock, the splashing wax tickled by the passing air. It splashed over his cock, dripping down the sides, though he hardly felt it, arching viciously to the extent that his admittedly tight bondage allowed. His cock ached as if he was going to cum right then and there, but Amethyst backed off, allowing the next hot splashed to mark his nuts.

That was a different pleasure, bringing with it a flicker of worry that it was too hard, too much, too harsh, even if he could not honestly say. Madoc was too busy twisting, grunting, heaving as if he thought he could rock the bondage bench upright, his body tingling with sensation. It felt like it was burning as it splashed over the curved girth of his cock, folding around his medial ring as it cooled rapidly enough not to drip, his abs showing as he tensed.

His mistress merely enjoyed the show, playing his body back and forth, painting him exactly as she wanted, though it would likely be quite "interesting" for him to remove the wax from his cock and balls later. Her tail flicked to her back, delighting in every tiny little shudder and push of his body, how he could not help but react to her. He wanted it, craved it, and she teased him to the brink, not touching his cock with anything other than the wax, smirking softly.

"Hold on there, colt..." She murmured. "You still have more..."

Madoc's head swam. More? What more could possibly be to come? He didn't know, could not know, not as every fibre of his being screamed at him to cum and to cum hard! But it was not under his control, not at all, not as he grunted and huffed, straining, nickering, though even his voice was fading, his voice hoarse behind the gag.

Even that was taken from him as heat enveloped his nuts, the burn spreading out from the drips of red and green and gold hot wax, though no burns were left behind to mar his skin. No, not at all, knowing that he was safe, even as the vibrator switched to its strongest setting yet inside him. He couldn't even see the remote control and, still, his mistress had him right where she wanted him.

Mistress Amethyst grinned a little too widely as she stepped back, setting the candles back in their holder for the moment. There, they would wait for her, if she needed them again, though she was more interested in gently sliding her hand between her thighs, feeling her wetness, how the folds of her pussy had become slick with her own arousal. Oh, but she could wait and allow herself to be teased too, her arousal growing more and more, waiting it out, for the crescendo of the heat curling through her lower abdomen would all be worth it.

Her colt grunted and twitched as she allowed him the grace of enjoying the vibrator inside him for a little while longer. Knowing that he would catch on eventually, she stepped into the straps of a strap-on harness that she had set out earlier, the soft fabric resting comfortably over her crotch. The straps went between her legs and around her hips, perfectly tightened into place, already set with a thick length of silicone horse cock.

She took her time, pausing to tease her clit with the tip of her finger, letting him thrash, though she did change the setting on the vibrator, just to keep Madoc guessing. It was no fun, after all, if he knew what was coming all the time, licking her lips, need rising inside her gut. It had to come, bit by bit, for her pleasure would be teased out, even as she lubricated the faux cock protruding from her crotch with slow, sensual pumps of her paw.

His eyes, when he caught onto what she was doing, did not leave her, locking on as if he simply could not look away, snorting, his nostrils flaring. If he had been free, he would have tried to push over her, to fuck her wildly, but that was not the scene she had planned for that moment, that night together. She held the shaft in her paw, though she could not close her fingers around it, watching him huff, grunting and trying to push his tongue over the bit.

"You shouldn't have said that you'd be able to take it," she teased, reminding him of the time he had bragged about how much he could "take", so to speak. "This is a challenge... But I'm sure you'll meet it, pony."

The stallion groaned and tried to roll his hips, but not even his aching nuts managed to hide his tail hole, his tail hanging down before him. His heartbeat only quickened as she finally slid the slick length of the vibrator from his arse, setting it aside, switched off, his pucker nicely warmed up and relaxed... If one could consider being edged for perhaps an hour and a half by that point relaxed.

12