An Introduction to Christina

Story Info
Introducing myself the the members of Literotica.
1.3k words
4.6
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello to the members of Literotica, my name is Christina Smit, I am a 33 year old single white female from the north eastern US. I have been a long time enjoyer of this site and thought it was time to contribute some of my naughtier thoughts in case anyone was interested in reading them. Today I am writing a bit of an introductory piece so that people know a little more about me and have a chance to hear some of my interests and kinks along the way.

Years ago I stumbled onto an IRC site while bored one evening clicking around the Internet. As I explored and talked to like-minded people, those looking to explore their sexual side, I found myself drawn to roleplaying. This allowed me to delve into my imagination, experiment with things I never would consider in real life, all from the safety of my own home. I was introduced to Literotica years later by one of my long time chat friends and I became hooked. Reading about other people's naughty pleasures and twists expanded my imagination even further. All of this became my escape from a rather normal life of a female software developer in a pretty male dominated work world.

As I stand in front of the mirror I see myself as rather tiny, at 5'0" and weighing right about 100 lbs, I am really the definition of petite. My body is well proportioned, as I was a youth athlete who has done a pretty good job of keeping up my appearance even as life has gotten more hectic. As I expect most of the readers are wanting more details, letting provide a little more. My hair is deep red, wavy and just past my shoulders most of the time. I enjoy wearing it in a ponytail most of the time but do like to play with other styles. My pale Irish skin is covered in freckles, which as a child I tried to count many times but never had the patience to complete the task. I'll describe the rest of the naughty bits as we get going here.

Turning away from my mirror I walk across my rather large master bedroom to my king sized 4-post bed, which I have had a long time and absolutely love. For those of you wondering, the answer is yes, the posts do seem to have many creative uses, a tale for another time perhaps. Flopping onto the bed I lie back against the massive pile of pillows and look down towards my toes. My feet are pretty tiny like the rest of me, size 6 in most shoes, and my nails are always neat and painted. Scanning upward I see the pale blue material of my tight cotton panties that I chose after my steaming hot shower, something comfy for the day of lounging around my place and exploring the Internet a little. Further up I come to my matching soft cotton tank top that hugs my well proportioned breasts, at 32b they are what most would call a small handful.

Rolling onto my side I reach into the nightstand and fish around until I find my favorite purple vibrator. It's nothing special but it is certainly tried and true when it comes to getting my juices flowing and this is just the mood I am in today. My nightstand is full of treats, which we will certainly explore in further writings. Closing my eyes and I press my head back into the pillows and spin the end of the purple wonder machine until it starts to hum. Moving the tip along my toned tummy I waste little time settling it between my thighs and finding my hidden little nub sending an instant ripple of pleasure through my body. I can feel the tips of my nipples extend against the tight fabric of my top as they instantly react to the toy and the fact that I know I will be writing about this shortly.

The hum of the toy is almost trance like as I slowly move it around finding just the right angles and pressures to bring a soft moan to my throat. Pressing the tip downward I grind the shaft of the toy against my clit as the tip digs deeper between my thighs, pressing the thin fabric firmly against my dampening sex. I arch my back a little as my whole body begins to react to the simple pleasures of this $20 plastic toy that has given me so many years of enjoyment.

I bite my upper lip as I bring the toy upward to the elastic band that sits below my naval and hides the next destination for my afternoon escape. The vibrating tip presses between the fabric and my skin as it glides south, over my hairless mound and back against my swelling little nerve bundle. I squeal a little as it comes in contact causing me to squirm on my white silken comforter, an indulgence I just adore. Wasting little time I dig deeper, the tip gliding along the now slick opening of my cute tight pussy, pressing the buzzing tip into myself in one long stroke. Holding it in place I turn the dial again to increase the sensation coming from my afternoon pleasure source.

I leave the toy embedding inside of me as I withdraw my hand and snug up my panties, which are now holding the toy firmly in place. Both hands greedily pull at the hem of my tank top pulling it up over my pert orbs, exposing my heaving chest as I try to keep control of my breathing. My nipples are the quintessential pencil eraser sized, and just as hard at this moment. The aureola are no bigger than a quarter and are bright pink, and yes, I have placed a quarter on them for comparison. Gripping both nipples between my thumb and index fingers I tease and tug at them, causing more squeals to escape my now open and panting mouth.

My eyes remain tightly closed as I tease my nipples and the vibrator does the same to my sex. I image a group of readers watching me as I race towards climax, hoping they are finding pleasure in my tiny body as it squirms on the bed, my dripping kitty hidden by the cotton fabric of my panties. In my minds eye I watch the strangers, watching me, their arousal grows obvious as I move moments from my own completion.

As my body passes the point of no return I feel it tense, my hands gripping firmly at my b cups as my hips buck against the toy that is deeply seated in me. My pussy contracts around the toy as I hear the pitch of it change with each clench of my inner walls. The people around me all applaud as if I am the subject of some living art display for them, knowing many will likely use this image later for their own pleasure. My body starts to relax as I release my breasts to allow blood to flow normally back into them as my fingers find the end of my toy and rotate the dial bringing silence back to the room.

I open my eyes to find myself breathing heavy, brow sweaty and panties completely soaked from the activities. I grin to myself as I pull the wet fabric aside and release my pleasure wand from my inner depths, tossing it aside for later cleaning. Closing my eyes I am left grinning, as I can't wait to share this with my new friends on Literotica.

Hopefully my first attempt at writing for this site will be met with approval. I welcome constructive feedback and suggestions, as I know my writing style isn't very polished, but I hope to improve it over time. Kisses, Nina.