An Intruder Watches

Story Info
Intruder forces Stepfather and Stepdaughter to cum together.
8.9k words
4.2
56.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers

Heather had seen several husbands come and go from her mother Priscilla's life. Priscilla's problem was she came from a very wealthy family and was absolutely gorgeous, so men were sometimes attracted to her just for her money and her looks. Priscilla was very sociable and had a large circle of friends, which made it even easier for many 'gold digger' and/or horny men to meet her. She also did some modeling as a hobby, since she didn't have to work for a living, and some men fell in love with her pictures, not with who she was inside. Priscilla was a nice person, but also a woman who liked to get her own way.

Heather was a younger version of her 45 year old mother. She was 5'-10" tall, with straight brown hair and a model's physique. She didn't starve herself, but you could bounce a quarter off her taut stomach and perfectly shaped ass. Heather did some modeling too but was also a very focused student.

She had just graduated top in her class with a degree in psychology and was going to continue to pursue a doctorate degree and become a licensed psychologist. Heather wanted to help people, but also wanted to understand people's motivations. Heather was a good person, but like her mother she was a woman used to getting her own way. She was a virgin through high school, and had a few boyfriends in college, but was not a girl who enjoyed casual sex.

Priscilla finally had luck finding the right guy in her current marriage to Brad, after three previous failed marriages. She got divorced from her first husband when Heather was very young, and husband number two and three did not last long, since they were also just after her money and enchanted by her looks.

Brad was a great catch. He came from a wealthy family, so he wasn't after Priscilla's money, and was very handsome, so he wasn't in it for her looks. He had the same problem with women wanting to be with him for the wrong reasons and he felt very lucky that a mutual friend had introduced him to Priscilla eight years before. At 40 years old he led a leisurely life, managing his parent's financial holdings, but had executives managing his company day to day.

Even though Brad had been very good to Heather over the last eight years, even adopting her when she was sixteen, she treated him with indifference. She always felt that he would leave just like Priscilla's previous husbands, including her father, so she always called him Brad, not Dad, with a hint of contempt in her voice. She did admire that he never looked at her with any lust in his eyes, which Priscilla's third husband did at times.

One weekend, Priscilla had to visit her mother out of state, as she was not feeling well. Heather and Brad were hanging out by the pool in the backyard of their mansion. Heather was wearing a revealing bright green string bikini and Brad noticed how his 22 year old stepdaughter had developed into such a beautiful young woman.

Like other middle aged men though, he had developed the 'thousand mile stare' where he could look at a beautiful woman but his wife would think he was just looking off into the distance. He tried to keep any lecherous thoughts about Heather out of his mind though and sometimes it even made Heather insecure that Brad never seemed to notice her looks, which made her feel insecure that he didn't find her attractive.

Heather was lying in a lounge chair with her eyes closed, with a large hat and sunglasses covering her head, suntan lotion glistening off her tan stomach and her small breasts standing at attention in her bikini top. Brad sometimes thought Heather might be teasing him, but then realized it was probably him imagining things.

"Heather, I am going to get another pina colada for myself. "Do you want one?" Brad thoughtfully asked.

"No Brad, but thanks for asking. The two we already had this afternoon really gave me a buzz with this sun." She answered him politely but in her usual slightly dismissive way, like he was bothering her whenever he talked to her.

Brad was disappointed that she would never call him Dad, since her biological father never saw her or spoke to her at all, and he tried to be a substitute father to her as she was going through high school and college.

Suddenly they were joined by the side of the pool by a very large man wearing a mask and carrying a pistol in one hand and a black satchel bag in the other hand. He had snuck onto the property, which only had a fence around the pool area. Brad was at first in shock, but then got very scared for his safety, and even more for the safety of his gorgeous stepdaughter.

"What do you want?" he asked nervously. We have money in the house."

"I don't want money. Now let's go into the house." Brad became terrified that maybe the intruder was going to attack Heather and kill him.

As they walked into the house, the intruder asked in a deep voice, "where is the bedroom?"

Brad was still hoping that maybe he just wanted cash and his wife's jewels. "It's over here," he softly answered as they walked into the bedroom. Priscilla's vanity was right in front of them and some of her jewelry was laid out on the vanity. Brad could see the reflection of the three of them in the vanity mirror, with the intruder holding the gun on them, and he was terrified about what was going to happen, since the intruder was about 6'-8" and looked like he lived in the gym every day.

"Here are my wife's jewels. Please take them and go. I have money in my safe too, just please don't hurt Heather."

The intruder looked at Brad with contempt. "You're insulting me. You think I am just a petty burglar?"

"Well what do you want then? Pease don't hurt her I beg of you!" Brad pleaded with him.

"So, you think I am someone who would want to hurt a beautiful young innocent girl like your stepdaughter? You are insulting me again."

The intruder looked at Brad through the mask and whispered something Brad couldn't understand. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you through the mask." He repeated it again a little louder, but Brad still couldn't understand him.

The intruder finally said it loud enough. "I like to watch."

Brad looked at him with a puzzled look on his face. "You like to watch? What do you mean?"

"I've been watching you two for a while. You ever hear how someone can hack into a home security system?"

"Well yes, but our system can't be hacked. My security experts guaranteed that, and we keep the backup recordings off site." Brad looked at the intruder with a shocked look on his face that maybe this man could have seen images on the home's cameras. He didn't have any cameras though in the bedrooms and bathrooms, just the living areas and his office.

"I've been watching your family. Very fascinating. You and your wife seem like you have a great relationship, but Brad I am not so sure about the relationship between you and Heather."

"How do you know our names?"

"I know a lot about you by just watching your interactions and listening to the way you two talk to each other through the microphones I hid around your home when you were all out of the house one day. You are trying to be a good stepfather to her but frustrated that Heather doesn't seem to like you or even respect you."

Brad looked at the intruder, who seemed very bizarre to him. He wasn't watching him and Heather on the security cameras to see Heather or him naked. He just wanted to analyze them like lab rats. Heather just looked on silently as the intruder continued.

"We are going to have an interesting day. You know I have a degree in psychology and this is going to be fun to see what you two are really like under all the phoniness that you two have shown to each other over the last eight years."

Brad looked at the intruder like he was crazy. "What do you mean by phoniness?"

"Well Brad, Heather doesn't seem to appreciate everything you've done for her, but maybe she is just putting on an act to not get hurt, if you ever leave her mother like the others before you did." Brad looked at him wondering how the intruder could figure that out just by watching and listening to Heather and him talk, and the way they looked at each other.

"She also seems to like to talk to you nasty all the time and misbehave. You think she is being defiant, but maybe she is just trying to get your attention." Heather just looked at the floor and didn't say anything, but Brad was wondering if this guy was a mind reader.

Heather's a very beautiful girl and I bet you sometimes think how you'd like to fuck her. I bet when you are fucking your wife sometimes you pretend it is Heather."

Brad looked at intruder with a bright red face. "That is not true! I would never lay a hand on Heather!"

"Yes, I know that. But I bet you have thought of it though." He was waving the gun at Brad now in a menacing way. "Tell the truth Brad. I don't think you want Heather to go through the trauma of me blowing your brains out."

"Okay, okay. Just please don't hurt her. I've thought about Heather since she turned eighteen, but I would never ask her to do anything. I'm a man, I can't help but get turned on by a gorgeous woman, even if she is my stepdaughter. I respect her and her mother, so I try to make sure that Heather doesn't even notice if I look at her, but she wears such small bikinis and strolls around the house with short T shirts with no bra on and thong panties."

"Oh Brad, so I guess you are admitting you do notice her feminine charms?" Brad was turning red again and looked down at the floor shaking his head yes.

"I also bet that when Heather talks back to you sometimes you would like to take her over your knee and spank her until her ass turns red?"

"You are a sick pervert! You think I am going to admit something like that because you are holding a gun on me!"

"That is exactly what I think. Now admit the truth."

Brad meekly looked at him again and sheepishly said, "yeah sometimes when she gets out of line, I want to make her lay across my lap and get a good spanking."

The intruder went over to the vanity and dragged the vanity chair across the plush carpet to the middle of the room. "Sit down Brad."

"Why, are you going to hurt Heather?"

"I told you Brad I am not here for your money or Heather's body. I just want to watch."

"Watch what?"

"Watch you spank Heather."

"Are you crazy. I am going to do no such thing!"

"Well then maybe you are right that I could become a maniac. How about if I tie you to the chair and you can watch Heather writhe in pain while I fuck her hard on your bed, then I shoot you?"

Heather quickly spoke up. "Please don't hurt Brad! We'll do what you want, just please don't hurt him."

"Heather, I can't spank you, it wouldn't be right."

"It's okay, Brad. We have to do it. We have no choice."

Heather slowly walked over to where her stepfather was seated and laid face down across his lap, with her cute ass teasing Brad. Brad had secretly sometimes fantasized about spanking Heather. He was in shock that this was going to actually happen, and his cock quickly started to stiffen until he thought he would come in his swimsuit. He prayed that Heather didn't feel his thick cock poking into her stomach.

"Let's stop stalling and start spanking," the intruder said in an angry voice.

"It's okay Brad, we have no choice," Heather said with resignation in her voice.

Brad gently started spanking Heather's bikini clad butt, which made the intruder even angrier.

"I said to spank her, not massage her with your hand, you wimp. Think of all the times she disrespected you and you wanted to spank her hard until he cried."

Brad didn't want to agitate him further and when he fantasized about spanking Heather in his mind, he did spank her hard. He picked up the pace and intensity of his spanks on her perfect ass and with her small bikini bottoms he could see part of her butt cheeks getting a nice shade of pink, as Heather started wincing with each slap on her ass.

The intruder waved the gun at him again and said, "Brad and Heather this is really boring me. Heather get up and take off the bikini, so I can watch Dad here spank that hot little body of yours in the nude."

Heather slowly got up from Brad's lap and Brad hoped they wouldn't notice his hard on, but it was very obvious.

"Well who is the pervert now Brad? It looks like you were very turned on spanking Heather. Wait until she gets naked. You'll probably come in your swimsuit, you naughty daddy. Now lose the swimsuit Heather and lay back on daddy's lap so he can give you a proper spanking."

Heather was afraid of them getting hurt or killed so she quickly got naked and laid across Brad's lap. "Heather I'm so sorry I got an erection. I am ashamed but you are just so beautiful."

"It's okay Brad, I understand you can't help it. Just do what he says so he doesn't hurt us. You can spank me hard. I can take it."

Brad was in an alternate reality now. His gorgeous stepdaughter was naked across his lap and he was going to spank her hard until she cried. He started spanking her, but the intruder didn't think it was hard enough, even though Heather was starting to sob a little. "Come on Brad, you can do better than that. You know you wanted to make this insolent little bitch cry sometimes with her smart mouth mocking you."

Brad started getting even more turned on by spanking Heather and she started softly crying from the pain. The intruder sneered at him. "I guess you really did want to spank Heather. Now let's see if Heather secretly wanted to get spanked. Put your finger into that tight little cunt of hers."

"You've made me do enough. Please don't humiliate us like that."

"I'm not humiliating you two. Just doing some field research to see how you two really feel about each other. Aren't you curious to see if she is wet for you?"

Brad was curious and slowly inserted his finger into Heather's snatch. He was shocked to find her soaking wet and the intruder smiled at them through the mask.

"Brad, I can't help it. I get turned on when my boyfriend's spank me and sometimes I've laid in bed at night thinking about how it would feel for you to spank me, but I would never disrespect you or my mom to ask for it."

"Well, well," the intruder mocked them. "True confessions time. Heather, did you ever use a vibrator in that young fresh pussy of yours imagining it was Brad's hard dick in you?" She looked at him meekly and nodded her head yes.

"It's your lucky day then." The masked man reached into his satchel and pulled out a bright pink vibrator. He handed it to Brad. "Turn it on and fuck your stepdaughter with the vibrator now," he demanded as he waved the gun at him again.

Brad knew he had no choice, but felt awful, even though at that point he did want to fuck Heather's tight little love hole. He slowly inserted the vibrator into Heather and started sliding it in and out of her until she started to softly moan.

"I knew you wanted to do that Brad, but when you thought about it you imagined fingering that cute little butt hole of hers too?"

Brad had lost all resistance to the intruder's demands and just nodded his head. The intruder pulled a small butt plug out of his satchel with a bottle of lube. He smeared some lube on it and handed it to Brad. "See Brad, I'm a nice guy. We don't want to hurt Heather's cute little ass, do we?"

"Heather, I'm sorry that he's making me do this," Brad sighed as he inserted the butt plug into her virgin ass as she winced a little.

"Brad, it's okay. I've never had anything in my ass before, but and the vibrator feels so good. You're being so gentle with me. He's given you every excuse to get rough with me, but you seem to like making me feel so good," Heather softly cooed as he continued working her soaking pussy with the vibrator, as the butt plug inserted into her ass now stared at him.

The intruder looked at Heather and sternly said, "It's time for you to cum Heather. Start playing with your clit. I love to watch a woman cum hard, especially if it's her daddy making her cum."

Heather started circling her clit with her fingers as Brad moved the vibrator in and out faster and faster.

"By the way Heather, I am tired of you called your stepfather Brad. Tell your dad you want him to fuck you." Heather hesitated for a moment but was so close to an orgasm that she wanted to push herself over the edge. She softly started chanting "fuck me, Dad, fuck me, Dad," as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. As her orgasm subsided, Brad was so turned on, but couldn't believe the thing that he was most happy about was that Heather had finally called him Dad, not Brad!

As Heather got off Brad's lap, the intruder laughed, "Heather the least you can do is return the favor after your dad just gave you the best orgasm of your life. Leave the butt plug in by the way, it's a good look on you," he smirked. "You need to relieve Brad's uncomfortable erection with your sweet little mouth.

Heather obediently got down on her knees and pulled her stepfather's swimsuit down to his ankles, as he sat in the chair mesmerized. He couldn't believe this was happening. "Please don't make her do this, I beg of you. I don't want my stepdaughter to be forced to suck my dick."

"It's okay Dad. We don't have a choice. This guy is crazy. He could shoot you any minute and force me to have sex with him."

Heather looked up at her stepfather with love in her eyes, still savoring the wonderful orgasm he just gave her and how gentle and lovingly he did it. Brad looked down at this goddess that is his stepdaughter and anxiously anticipated her warm mouth enveloping his aching cock.

She opened her mouth wide and took his member deep into her throat. Heather was hoping she could make her stepfather come fast and the intruder would be on his way. Heather looked like an angel bobbing up and down on his cock. "Please stop Heather. I don't want to come in your mouth."

She took his cock out of her mouth and replied, "I don't think we have a choice Daddy. This guy means business," she said as she glanced over at the masked man holding the gun on them. "It's okay I've swallowed cum when I gave blow jobs to my past boyfriends."

Brad looked at her surprisingly. He now had images in his head of his sweet Heather sucking other guy's cocks. He tried to hold back as best as he could. "Don't forget to suck his balls Heather," the intruder said with a deep harsh voice. "Daddy looks like he is enjoying your performance."

Heather was loving how happy her stepfather looked as she lifted his cock and licked his big ball sack. Brad was thrilled that she was now calling him Daddy instead of just Dad.

She slurped on his throbbing cock faster and faster and took him deeper into her throat until she started gagging on his stiff rod. "Heather don't take it too deep, you're choking," Brad said as he looked at his little angel swallowing his dick, trying to make him come as hard as she could. He couldn't take it anymore and exploded into her warm mouth, flooding it with cum, until it dribbled out of the sides of her mouth because she couldn't swallow it all.

"Now both of you stand up and walk into the bathroom." Brad was nervous that the intruder was still going to shoot them.

"We did what you told us, please don't hurt Heather."

"Brad you keep insulting me. I'm not a killer, I just like to watch and you two are really fun to watch. It looks like I am improving your stepfather stepdaughter relationship."

"Improving our relationship by making me commit incest with my stepdaughter?" Brad sneered.

"She's just your stepdaughter, so it's not incest."

"Well she is not my biological daughter, but I love her and feel as close to her as much as if she were, so this feels so wrong." Heather smiled that her stepfather said such a nice thing about her.

"You two have worked up quite a sweat. Get in the shower to clean each other off. Let's see how wrong it feels when Heather lathers up that cock of yours with soap."

Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers