An Intrusion Ordeal/The Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" She asked in a panic: "Who's out there!"

"Relax." I told her: "I'll go see, bad guys wouldn't announce themselves, it's probably the Coastguard or Water Patrol, I'll go up and check it out." I tried to console her.

"Mr. don't tell anybody I'm here ... Please tell no one I'm here!" She begged.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they're the good guys, you're safe now." I tried to comfort her as I walked toward the ladder.

"You don't understand." She begged: "Please promise me you won't tell them I am here."

I looked at her and saw how she was truly frightened and I responded: "I promise."

Up on deck I saw a small fast looking Coastguard cutter motoring in next to my boat with one of the young men in uniform standing on the front deck platform and I yelled down: "Good morning, how can I be of service?"

He came back all business like: "Where are you headed?"

I answered: "I just took her out for a short cruse to blow the dust from her sails. No destination in particular, I just don't get her out enough." I vaguely explained.

"I see your registered out of Sarasota Bay, Saint Armand, is that information current?" He inquired.

"It is." I responded: "Near Marina Jack, I was planning on heading back there maybe sometime late today."

He said: "When I noticed from the top of your tallest mast that you tucked back in here, I ran your registration and I decided to stop and tell you that an unexpected squall is developing in the gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast and it's headed toward the panhandle reportedly gaining strength. A small craft advisory will be in effect for the gulf coast from north of Saint Petersburg to just south of Englewood. You should be able to pick this up on NOAA at any time."

I responded: "Wow, thanks I'm glad you spotted us.

Then he started to be a little more inquisitive: "Well Captain are you piloting this grand vessel alone?" The young ones always love to use nautical terms and I could tell in his voice that "yes" would be the wrong answer so I played along.

"No Captain, my first mate is below ... We may have had too much wine with dinner last evening, but we'll be fine soon." Then he dropped it on me, what I assumed was the real reason for their patrol.

"You wouldn't have happened to encounter a long speedboat running up and down around here just after dark would you?" And before I could answer he added: "It was reported they had been speeding up and down around here reaping havoc on docked boats from their wake.

"Yes I did see a boat that fits that description, they fired it up just northwest of here and from the sound, they headed due north." I answered and he thanked me. They swiftly backed out and when they got to mouth of the cove, they took off heading north and I turned on the weather radio: "Nothing yet." I thought: "I'll check NOAA below."

I grabbed her wet top and shorts and headed back down where I heard the toilet flush and she walked out into my stateroom wrapped in that blanket: "Did they go?" She asked.

"Yes, they've left." I answered: "But I think you owe me an explanation. Are you in trouble, are you a fugitive or wanted for anything? The way you're acting makes me think that they were looking for you." I was sternly inquiring. And she sat at the foot of the bed and unloaded.

"I got in trouble for writing bad checks and on possession charges and I just got out on parole. I am not supposed to be out of Bradenton or I violate that parole and they will send me back. Look mister I was in for over eighteen months and I'm clean. The two guys I was with last night know this, but insisted I go for a short boat ride just along the Manatee. The told me they would stay within the county. When they got me out there, I refused to party with them for fear I would test positive on my next drop. They got pissed and took me out of the county and we kept getting farther and farther away because I wouldn't agree to have sex with both of them. each time I refused, they took me out further."

"And they threw you overboard to drown!" I angrily said in a raised voice: "What kind of company do you keep? Fuck them guys!" I angrily shouted.

And she blurted out: "They're two guys I knew before I got busted and they're who I used to get my drugs from. I'm clean now and I intend to stay that way. The final time they tried to force me to have sex with both of them I jumped out after telling them that I preferred to take my chances with you. I didn't know we were that far apart by then and I didn't think the water would be that cold."

"And you didn't think there could be sharks or jelly fish or sting rays or the fact that my deck is some ten feet out of the water ...Right?" I questioned.

"They were drunk, demanding and getting handsy. I was frightened and stupid and give me my close!" She demanded extending her right arm and I realized that I was still holding her wet wrinkled top and shorts.

I said: "Look, you can't ware these." And I held them out all damp, mostly still wet and very musty and smelling of puke.

"Well just what do you expect me to put on then." She barked back at me.

I wanted to bite her head off, ask her who in hell she thought she was talking to, but I realized this little lady almost died last night and I composed myself and calmly said: "Give me your panties."

"What!" She Responded.

"Give me your panties and I'll throw all of your things in the washer and dryer. You can go in and get a hot shower." And I fumbled through my closet and found my favorite Tommy Bahama Gauze Lanai shirt and I said: "This is obviously too big for you to wear as a top, but it's long enough that it should cover your bottom like a beach dress."

She took it and laid it on the bed behind her and said: "Aren't you going to look away?"

And I replied a casual: "No."

She kind of took on a little conceited smirk, lifted both legs, raised her hips and pulled her panties off under the security of the blanket and to my surprise, she tossed them to me.

"In the right drawer next to the sink you'll find some new toothbrushes still in the tubes. There are new bars of soap in the cabinet behind the mirror, feel free to use the shower jell. There's shampoo, I'm sorry, but I only have men's deodorant. You can use my razor if you want and there's a couple of combs from a set that I've never used, so feel free." And I reached back in the closet and took out a fresh fluffy white beach towel and handed it to her.

She turned and walked to the master bath holding that blanket from the front wrapped tight around her and when I heard the door latch her panties were under my nose. No real strong fragrance, but to my surprise kind of floral and nice in a womanly way, even after soaking in salt water for however long she was in it, her scent was quite arousing. I opened the louvered doors and threw everything in the washer added soap and started to fired it up.

"No way to snag these panties Swift." I thought to myself before I tossed them in with her other dirty clothes: "They're the only pair on board." I reasoned.

I walked to the front inside wheelhouse and listened to the weather reports from NOAA and realized the young Coastguard Captain was on point, for they were spelling out a totally unexpected good sized blow and the Sarasota bay area was right in the middle of the predicted path.

The Heart of joy is sea worthy and I had no doubt that we would make it back safe, but at her age ... Our age, why put the added stress on ether of us. She takes good care of me and I decided to stay in that secluded cove until I heard the all clear.

I went into the galley and started to rustle up some breakfast. I always keep her stocked with plenty of dry goods and canned goods and I always bring my meat, eggs and a loaf of good Italian bread, but not expecting a guest, I only had the two steaks, so I sliced the one real thin and fried it in butter with some eggs, made toast and when I heard her step out, I started the espresso machine: "Coffee?" I asked and I turned to face her.

"Wow!" I thought: "She is cute!" Not beautiful or super pretty, but really cute. To me she looked to be somewhere between thirty-six and forty. Her light brown hair looked even darker all combed strait back wet like that and the island style "V" neck of my double X off white gauze shirt hung off her shoulders like a beach fashion dress cut so low that I could see the top half of her firm breasts as she stood there with a surprised look over me admiring her.

"Oh yes please. I would love some" She replied: "Listen ... I'm sorry I went off on you like a ..."

"It's ok, you've been through a lot." I interrupted cutting her off.

"I didn't even thank you for saving my life and you chose this shirt because it's almost see through ... Didn't you ... Right?" She almost giggled.

"I hadn't noticed." I said with a wicked smile: "I hope you like your eggs over easy."

"Any way at all would be fine, I am starving." She responded.

Milking her ordeal and perhaps still playing savior/doctor, I replied with my ego: "That's a good sign, that shows you're coming along fine. Have a seat." And I set the tiny white china cup and saucer of espresso in front of her and then mine and our plates: "Dig in." I told her and we had a quiet breakfast together with just some small talk and I made it a point not to pry.

After we'd finished she stood up and said: "Let me get the dishes, you cooked."

"No," I told her: "That's ok, I'll knock them out. Go see if the washer is done and if so, throw your things in the dryer." And I pointed to the little hall where the louvered doors were.

She came back and said: "It shows it has ten more minutes, so we have some time. I told you some about me, would you mind telling me about yourself? Do you live on this boat?"

"Only in my fondest dreams." I responded: "But there's no way I can tell you about myself without knowing your name." I told her: "After all, we did technically sleep together last night and I don't even know your name." I teased and I offered my hand: "I'm Peter." I announced.

She looked at me with a cautious but inquisitive look and Said: "Rhonda ... My name is Rhonda."

"Well, I guess that's a start." I told her. "It looks kind of nice outside for now, would you like to go up on deck?"

And she asked: "Don't you think we should start heading back? I'm a little concerned after losing my purse with my debit card, cell phone and ID in this cove and I hate to be over anxious but I still need to figure out a way home from wherever you park this thing."

"Well Rhonda, I hate to tell you bad news, but the Coastguard and NOAA have a water craft advisory in effect for north of here. They're tracking a squall that will be centered right where we're going, just prior or during our arrival there, if we were to leave now. I'm afraid we may have to spend the night here or at least wait until we get the all clear. We could head south to a nicer beach, but that would only elongate our trip home." I explained: "We'll start heading back as soon as we have safe passage." And she looked real concerned.

"Don't worry." I said: "I'll get you there. My vehicle is parked at Marina Jack and I'll drive you and if you're uncomfortable with that, I'll see to it that you make it home safe in a cab. Where about in Bradenton do you stay?"

"With friends." Is all she offered as an answer.

Come on' let me give you a tour of my boat." and as we stood, I instinctively placed my hand on the small of her back and I showed her everything below deck, wondering how she would handle it when I offered her "ladies first" for the ladder clime up to the main deck.

After we left the forward wheelhouse and headed back through my cabin, I knew that I wouldn't get that chance because she took my left wrist, turned to face me and asked: "Are you involved with anyone?"

Though having sex with her was pretty much in my mind since I pulled her from the water, that sudden boldness still caught me off guard and suspecting or maybe more hoping that that was what she intended, I answered: "No commitments, if that's what you're asking." And she got up on her tiptoes, placed her hands around the back of my neck, pulled my head down, wet her lips and she kissed me on the mouth sweeping the inside of mine with her warm sweet tongue.

She broke that long kiss, looked me dead in the eyes and said: "You know, you are an attractive man."

My hands went gently to her sides at the narrow part of her tiny waist and as they filled with my shirt, they traveled up her sides removing it and she raised her arms and Tommy Bahama slipped off over her head. My right hand went down around and under her firm little butt and my left went up and around under her right arm and I slowly lifted and softly laid her back on my unmade bed.

I stood for a moment to lustfully admire her nudity, for everything up until now, though necessary, had been a tease of little glimpses and without thinking I was pulling my shirt off.

I lifted her legs, put my forearms at the top of her thighs, pulled her toward me bending her legs with the tops of her little feet against the front of my midsection. She instinctively parted her knees wide and I slowly kissed the insides of both her firm smooth thighs down to her crotch and when I nuzzled in her soft light brown pubes with the tip of my nose, she let out a long sigh.

Her scent was wonderful, all woman and sexually empowering to me and I tried to fill my lungs with it.

As my tongue slowly worked over her outer lips and down in the creases between them and her thighs and cheeks, the center cleft between my upper lip and nose felt her clitoris start to plump and I intentionally avoided both it and her inner lips, continually teasing her that way until my chin noticed her produce a fragrant, thick opaque nectar.

As my hands moved forward, my eight fingers maintained soft contact with her sides at her ribs and my thumbs followed along the front of her until they came in contact with the bottom of her firm plump breasts. I started to gently compress, fondle and knead them as my tongue in unison located and swept open her inner lips. She was hot, wet with a super thick inner creaminess I truly didn't expect and I could tell that she was not only into this, but she wanted it more than me.

When I felt her arch her back and roll her pelvis forward, I gently took her swollen clit between my lips and ever so slowly sucked it into my mouth and lapped it with the top of my tongue and nibbled it with my lip covered teeth.

I felt her put her feet flat on my shoulders at either side I my face and I gently pushed forward rolling her up on the small of her back and my tongue took it's time in working the sweet and fragrant valley between her vaginal opening and her little tan anal bud and I started rimming it, lightly Frenching my tongue in that tight little opening.

I worked my wet tongue around that tiny smooth wrinkled donut and when I felt her start to squirm, I ran my hands more up her breasts, tweaked her nipples and forced my tongue inside that anus and she uncontrollably moaned aloud.

She was so hot that I could tell that her little hard body was begging for more and as I attempted to stand and undress, I felt her fingers in my hair, she pressed her little butt cheeks down against the mattress positioning my mouth against her inner lips and I ran my fat tongue in as far as it would go.

Her scent and flavor was marvelous and fresh and crisp and clean and the consistency of her natural moisture was smooth and thick and silky and I loved the way that it felt and smelled as it coated my tongue and my lips and chin, but most of all, the way it clung to flesh under my nose.

I gently pulled away, kicked off my shoes, unbuckled, unzipped and removed my shorts and briefs and I climbed on top of her, right over the foot of the bed.

Surprisingly, I was aroused beyond my norm and I took both her hands in mine, raised her arms strait up above her head and started kissing her face and her lips and she was licking my outer lips, chin and lapping and tasting and enjoying the flavor of her own clinging juices.

My right had went out to the side, down by her hip and in between us and up between her legs and I worked my first three fingers over her firm pubic mound, down in between and under her clit collected her own sweet nectar and as I brought those fingers up to her face she opened her mouth and sucked them in.

Damn, there is something about a woman who tastes herself off a man. There's just something that that very act does inside of me. I can't explain it, but the thrill of watching them lick and suck and literally savor their own gooey, stringy, webbing goodness from my fingers that just turns me on beyond any possible description.

I was kissing her cheeks, nibbling her ear lobes, kissing and licking the sides of her neck down to her breasts as if I hadn't had a woman in months. I licked and sucked her nipples like a teenaged boy and she was breathing so hard and I could feel her little heart pounding in her chest and as she anxiously rolled me off to her left, she reached down to fondle my package and I am here to tell you, there is no way to explain her expression or the simultaneous audible gasp she made when her tiny hand experienced the heat, the size and the weight of my angry raging manhood.

I confidently smiled at her and mockingly asked: "What's wrong?" And she let go, put her left palm in the center of my chest, pushed herself back and as she looked down in between us to actually experience with her own eyes what her hand had felt, I rolled onto my back and cradled her with my left arm.

Without breaking her gaze, she looked on it as it stood in all of it's glory, twitching and jerking as it continued to fill with more blood and she watched in awe as the massive bulbous head turned from a deep dark pink to an even darker shiny purple blue: " I don't know what to say." she finally stated in a low voice, just above a whisper as if she didn't want it to hear her: "I have never!" She exclaimed.

I reasoned: "Well maybe it's time you had." And I could tell by the hungry look on her face that she not only would, but she actually thought that she had to. She got up on her right elbow and laid the side of her head in her hand and reached around it and attempted to cradle both of my ginormous balls in the palm of her hand, but one of them kept rolling off to one side or the other in their giant sack.

"Is your name really Peter, or is that a nick name." She mocked and I didn't answer: "I knew from the lump I felt in my back last night and from the fit of your shorts today that you had to be big, but Peter ... I had no idea!" She remarked.

"That's because it was resting then." I teased: "Listen Rhonda, you're not the first and your concerns are valid." I reasoned: "But I am good at this and I guarantee you will feel more pleasure than discomfort."

"Oh, I'm not leaving here without experiencing this!" She openly exclaimed: "I would spend the rest of my life kicking myself and wondering what it would be like." She said as my prostate twitched and a huge globule of crystal clear precum pumped out of the mammoth slit in it's giant head.

Her hand came out from under my ball sack and she spread it around the mushroomed shaped head with her middle and index fingers and down the large cleft at the bottom and into my circumcision scar, then she sat and took the giant throbbing shiny blue head deep in her little mouth.

I know that this is redundant and you're getting tired of reading it, but there is something that just has to be said about a woman who pleasures a man with her mouth without any prompting. More should be said for those who do that for their own pleasure, for they are truly women. Enough said.