An Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" he said to me, only because he beat me to the words by 1 millisecond. He laughed and playfully pulled me down the hall. He fished out a key and unlocked his condo door. I didn't hesitate; I followed him in. It was a modern place with a single big room that was decorated with the modern furniture you would expect from a middle aged single man who likely brought women to his place regularly. We stopped and he turned to me, "A few choices. There is wine in the fridge, we can drink and talk and enjoy the views over the city. Or, the bedroom is that way." He pointed with a devious smile on his face.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked because I realized I truly needed to pee.

"Off the bedroom." He swung his arm showing me the direction.

"Give me a minute, and I would like the wine and the views after some time in the bedroom." I couldn't believe I was so bold, but I was and then I left him there and headed in the direction he pointed. I took care of the needed bodily function and then I looked in the mirror. I was about to cheat on Jochen, or whatever you call what we were doing.

A few years prior, after a man had seriously hit on me, Jochen first confessed that he found the thought of me with another man arousing and I did not take that news well. Why didn't he want me for himself? I told him such craziness was not going to happen. But then, over the years as we have played with the idea, and I realized his desire for it was absolutely real, I started to find myself wondering what it might be like. He introduced me to some stories and after I got over the initial "yuk" factor I started to find myself turned on by the scenarios. I also started to realize his desire was not that unique. For a myriad of reasons, many married men shared the desire.

Jochen would try and explain just how strong his emotional response was to the idea. He called it his hunger. He explained that he wanted me to have every possible path to happiness, and if that included finding sexual pleasure with another man, he would step aside to help that happen. I came to realize his motives, while still outside of traditional norms, were genuine. He genuinely wanted me to be happy, and he genuinely needed to feed his hunger. The experience was known as cuckolding, but we rarely used that term.

In that moment as I looked in the mirror, all of those past discussions, readings, bedroom games, were coming to a point. I was standing in the bathroom of a man I really didn't know and was about to enter his bedroom and give myself to him. Once I did, I could never take it back. It was not something that could be undone. But as I looked in the mirror, I found myself ready to proceed. What started as Jochen's fantasy and his hunger, had developed into my own. I wanted to experience what I never did before. I liked sex and the thought of new and naughty sex had me aroused. And somehow knowing my husband was somewhere highly aroused too, made the situation better.

I stripped down to the sexy red lingerie I had worn for our anniversary and put my heels back on. I looked hot. I pulled out my phone and I acted like an Instagram obsessed teen and took a selfie in the mirror. I attached the photo to a text to my husband. I needed one more confirmation, and I knew that part of his enjoyment was knowing that I was really doing it. He had confessed that if it ever occurred, he would want to know the details, he might even want to watch some day. So, I typed out a short message and hit send.

Last chance to tell me no.

His reply came quickly, Enjoy yourself.

I simply sent him a heart emoji and then put my phone back in my purse and left the purse on the counter. I looked in the mirror one more time and declared to myself and the world, "he said to enjoy yourself. Listen to your husband Amanda." I exited into Samuel's bedroom.

I had to find a bench and sit. The incredibly brief, but consequential text exchange with my wife meant that as I sat there, I was becoming a cuckold. She looked incredible in a red lingerie outfit that was supposed to be for me, but was currently being worn, and removed for another man. Where were they in my cuckolding process? Was another man currently inside of my wife, fucking her? Were they fucking, or making love? Which was it? Did it matter? I had fantasized about this so many times it still didn't feel real. But it was. I was on a park bench; she was in her lover's bed.

My heart rate was high, my breathing ragged, and my dick was back to being at its hardest. I was thankful for the cool air. This was the pinnacle of what had been a long journey. When I first confided in my wife that the thought of her with another man turned me on, I ended up sleeping on the couch for multiple days. She was mad, she was hurt. We dropped the topic for quite a while. But then it crept back into our lives. We started to talk about it. I introduced her to stories about cuckolding and asked her to read them. Then one night, after we had a few drinks and had been dancing together in our living room, something we often did when we drank a bit, she looked at me and said, "Let's go read one of your stories together." I almost said no, and then realized I should not look a gift horse in the mouth, and I just nodded OK.

We read a story about a couple on a vacation that met a strong, sexy man and over the course of the week he wooed the wife and got agreement from the husband that the last Friday night of the vacation, she would spend with the man. It got us both going. "How would you feel if that was how our vacation played out? How would you feel knowing I was in another man's bed that night?" Amanda kept asking me questions. I tried to explain that I would be jealous, and it would be painfully hard, but it would also be the most exciting thing, and something that I longed for deeply. She said she wasn't sure she would ever fully understand that, and I replied that I didn't fully understand it either, but it was a real feeling, and a feeling that demanded my attention.

It was the first time we played sexually with the idea. She asked me what the name of this mystery man was, and I used the name Brad because it was the name of the man in a favorite story of mine that involved a student seducing his married teacher. A scenario that was too close to home to share with Amanda, but one I had often fantasied about. She smiled and she gave herself to me and whispered in my ear, "Oh Brad, this is so wrong, but I am yours. Take me!"

I was so aroused I almost shot my load right there. But I rose to the occasion and in a way much more assertive than my usual approach, I took my wife. Dare say I fucked my wife. She was more vocal than usual and used the name Brad as she moaned. We fucked hard and had a joint climax that was one of the best we had ever had. As we settled down and laid next to each other, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you, Brad, that was amazing." We just held each other for a good 30 minutes as I am sure our brains needed time to process what our bodies just did.

After that time, we started to be more open about the idea and used it regularly, but not often, as part of our bedroom fun. We never had a full debrief with each other about our Brad evening, but it had obviously been the starting point. Amanda started to warm up to the idea. The fantasy and fetish remained the same for me, but for her it took on a different angle. She saw the idea as a way to live the wild and crazy life she never had after meeting and marrying me so young. Her adoption of that mindset only made my desire stronger as it fit with the idea I had always harbored that I was just lucky I had met her when I did and if she had experienced more, she would have seen I was not that great of a catch.

When looking at that night from thru the lens of where we are now, it seems a fairly tame thing. But at the time, it was powerful. Amanda being with Samuel while I sat on a park bench was everything we both fantasized about, and yet, as I sat on that bench that evening, I was a total wreck. I started to have doubts. What if she no longer wants me? What if she falls in love? I declared myself stupid one moment and then felt a rush of happiness the next. The reality of the situation took my usual hunger and angst feelings and scrambled them even more and put all of them into hyperdrive. It was a cool evening, yet I was sweating. And of course my erection was in its full glory, or at least as glorious as I get.

I sat for a while and just as I was settling down and finding peace with those feelings, another text from Amanda hit.

I was back in the bathroom, doing a post-sex cleanup. I had another man's cum inside of me. I was completely naked, and I was feeling much better than I deserved to feel. Samuel was amazing. Whenever I look back on that first time, I wonder if it weren't Samuel would we have continued down the path. If the sex had been ordinary, would that have ended our experiment? It wasn't ordinary, it was exquisite. I was still breathing hard, and my body was still feeling aftershocks of pleasure the like of which I had never experienced. Samuel gave me the best orgasm of my life, or actually orgasms as I experienced more than one as he made love to me.

When I had exited the bathroom the earlier time after stripping to my anniversary lingerie, Samuel was waiting. He exhaled deeply as he saw me and declared that I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. We embraced and we kissed. I was about to have amazing sex with him, but as I reflect back, at the time, his kisses alone were an amazing experience. I felt alive as he kissed me and as his hands started to explore my body.

"I assume this outfit was supposed to be for your husband?" He asked me the obvious question. I nodded. He ran his hands over the outfit and my body and said, "His loss, because now this outfit will always be shared by you and me." He kissed me intensely and I returned his kiss with equal passion. Now it was my turn and I started to let my hands explore his body. It was strong, and nice, but mostly it wasn't Jochen. It was a new body to explore, a new body to enjoy. I removed his shirt, one button at a time. I unbuckled his belt and loosened his pants, which he stepped out of. Now we were both in a similar state of undress.

Yet we continued to kiss. We were in no rush. He played with my breasts and again it was new. His play was different than Jochen's play, and it caused me fresh, and exciting sensations. He reached around and undid my bra and pulled it from me. His lips moved down, and he sucked on my nipples and I let out the first of many moans. Again, he took his time. and I did not rush him. I simply enjoyed the raw sexual feelings that surged through my body.

Finally, he straightened up and kissed me again, and then said, "I want to make love to you Amanda."

I didn't hesitate in my response because I wanted it as much as he did. "I want that too."

And with that Samuel took over. Very soon I was on my back on his bed, with my legs spread and his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He teased me and kissed me, and by the time he started to slide inside of me, I was crazy with lust. It felt remarkable. It felt different. Samuel wasn't porn star big, but he was longer and thicker than Jochen and that difference made it feel amazing. He went slow at first and the sensations pushed me into my first orgasm. I writhed in pleasure and pleaded with him to fuck me. I was rarely that vocal or vulgar with my husband, but I had also never orgasmed at the front end of a love making session.

Samuel did not disappoint. He took me. He got aggressive, and I loved it. If I had a complaint over the years with my husband, it was that he only made love to me, and sometimes a girl just needs to be fucked. That night, Samuel understood that difference and he fucked me hard. It was exactly what I wanted and what I needed.

His pace quickened and my orgasm went from amazing to unworldly. As he used my body for his own pleasure, my pleasure was off the charts. I basically stayed in orgasm for the entire time and then as he started to tense and I could feel him approaching his climax, I wrapped my legs around him and willed my body to let go completely. My pleasure was so intense as he came inside of me that I felt like I was going to pass out. He roared as he came, and I screamed. They were both sounds of intense pleasure and passion.

He kept a slow pace going and slowly brought me back to earth. We went back to kissing. I cried. The physical release, the emotional release, it overwhelmed me. Samuel went from aggressive to gentle and just held me. I was in new space. I wanted a new man, a new body, and a new experience, and now that I had achieved new, I had to come to grips with it. My husband was now not the only man I had slept with. It was something he wanted, but it was still a big deal. I laid with this new man, and I was OK with it. I felt good. It felt odd, but not because I had slept with Samuel, but because I wasn't regretting it.

Finally, I kissed Samuel gently, and excused myself to the bathroom. I got myself cleaned up. I wanted to return to Samuel's arms, to his bed. He was an amazing lover. But my mind refocused on Jochen. In a weird way, I wanted to share the experience with someone, and that person was my husband. I didn't want to be mean, but I also knew he wanted it to happen and wanted to be part of the experience. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

That was amazing. Thank you. I love you.

I looked at the text, were the words perfect, no, but all three points mattered. I needed him to know that my experience with Samuel was great. I needed him to know that now that I experienced it, I was grateful he had started us down this path, and I needed him to know that I still loved him. I kept it simple, and I hoped my husband, my partner in crime for the last 20 years would understand all the other words that I didn't type.

I stared at the text from Amanda. It was perfect. I started to cry. I am not sure what the breakdown was, but some of my tears at that moment were because I was happy for her, some were because a fantasy I had that was all-consuming had finally come to life, and some were because I had lost a part of Amanda that I could never regain. My body released some of the tension I had been feeling, but it also felt alive.

I replied, I am happy for you and I love you.

Her reply came right away. I will see you in about an hour. Samuel promised me round two ;)

The thought of her heading back into her lover's bed was crazy arousing for me. Amanda was not holding back. We didn't do it often, but when one of us wanted a second session of sex, we had always just asked each other if they were interested in round two. So, her text clearly expressed that she wanted that second round with Samuel. I sat on that park bench and wondered what round two was for Amanda and Samuel.

I knew for me it was the return of my angst and my hunger. My body tingled and I felt completely unsettled. Yet, next to an actual orgasm, it was one of the most appealing feelings I had ever experienced. As I sat on that bench, while my wife had sex with her new lover, I realized that the feeling was something I would crave more of. I realized that this was unlikely to be a one-time thing, and that made me savor the feeling as I not only enjoyed it in the moment, but thought about it being part of my future. My pleasure was still going to fall short of Amanda's, but not by much. I had told her earlier that it would be a win-win, and as I sat there and let the feeling overtake me, I realized I had spoken the truth.

I put my phone down and returned completely naked back into Samuel's arms. We kissed and my hand immediately found his hardening cock. I wanted to feel it. At that moment I remember being fascinated with it. It was only the second cock I had touched in the last 20-plus years. It felt different when it was inside of me, and it felt different in my hand. It was bigger, but it was also rougher. Jochen's cock is smooth mostly, but Samuel's cock had bulging veins and a much bigger ridge protecting its head.

Samuel walked me up to his windows. The lights were off in the room, so I was naked looking over the city, but I was not truly on display. I could see my own reflection in the window if I changed my field of focus and even though I was looking at a woman who had just fucked a man not her husband, I liked what I saw. I saw new pleasure, new experiences, and new confidence. Samuel was now standing behind me and I turned back to him and asked him to take me right there.

He smiled and leaned in and said, "You read my mind." He wasted no time and soon I was wonderfully filled by his cock and he slowly fucked me for over fifteen minutes. It was passionate, but not rushed or frantic. He felt unbelievably good inside me. I meant no disrespect to my husband, but I was not shy about telling Samuel how good he felt. He finally verbalized what we were both pondering, "better than your husband?" There was only one honest answer, "Yes."

That seemed to get us both going. "How much better, Amanda? Tell me!" As he asked me as he started to pick up his pace. He knew what he was doing both psychologically and physically. I knew it too, and I was totally onboard with the journey he was taking me on.

"So much better, god, please keep fucking me!" I was losing control and as he thrust into me, I returned his thrusts as a powerful orgasm built in me. "Keep going lover, and you will own me forever. Fuck, you are amazing." I was saying things that a married woman should never say to a man who isn't her husband, but at that moment I didn't care. It was like he was all my missed experience in one and I was beyond caring about anything but the pleasure.

Samuel pounded me for another five minutes as I babbled my commitment to him and his cock. Finally, he grabbed my hips and started to pull me in as he slammed into me. My tits were bouncing viciously and my whole body was being launched off the floor by his thrusts. I had never experienced anything so rough and so amazing. Jochen was never a rough lover. Samuel declared. "I own your married cunt!" and he started to cum inside of me. The sensation pushed me into another orgasm, and I just bounced back onto his spasming cock. We both were in heaven.

Finally, he stopped thrusting and just held me. He played with my tits from behind while his cock softened in me. He spoke gently to me. "That got quite wild, and I am sure we both spoke more boldly than we might otherwise, but we both know you will need what I can give you from now on. You now know your husband will never be enough."

The pace of the evening was fast, and it went further than I had ever anticipated, but Samuel spoke the truth. It was that moment those many years ago where I changed. He was right, Jochen was never going to be enough. Samuel's skill as a lover opened a door that I knew I could not close. The physical sensations and the accompanying emotional surges would be something I needed in my life after that experience. It was Samuel that taught me that I desired a sexual life that my husband could not provide alone. I was having a hard time processing it, but I kept coming back to Jochen telling me it would be win-win. I remember thinking he better have really meant that because I was going to need Samuel-like wins in my life.

We got dressed and went down to the bar to meet my husband. I barely spoke because I didn't know what to say. Just before we entered, Samuel pulled me in and kissed me. "Follow my lead, Amanda. Our journey is just starting. We both know you need it, and the reality is so does your husband. Look at me. Understand you are with me as we enter, not with your husband. I am your man until I say so, understand?"