An Invitation Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple accepts invitation to swap.
4.9k words
4.66
50.3k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first chapter of this story told how our friends Evan and Charlene were wanting us to join them at a swingers' party. Charlene had approached my wife, Jill about it. We discussed it and were not sure if we wanted to get involved in swinging. When Evan and Charlene invited us to their house for dinner, Jill and I were faced with a decision about whether we wanted to participate.

A few nights before the event at Evan and Charlene's house, my wife and I talked about what we wanted to do. We were in bed and the kids were asleep. My wife opened the conversation. "I spoke with Charlene on the phone today. We talked about Saturday night and what they are expecting from us. She said they were inviting us to 'play' with them, but only if we wanted to. If we weren't interested, we would just have dinner and enjoy a nice evening. She said we could tell them yes or no or we could just see how the evening develops. Bob and Joyce (another couple we knew) are joining us."

I asked, "It sounds like Bob and Joyce are swingers too, or are they being invited like we are?"

My wife said, "She didn't say, but I get the impression that they are swingers too." She paused and asked, "What do you think?"

The fact that my wife hadn't said 'hell no' indicated that she was interested. "It sounds like you would like to try it."

"Only if you wanted me to. I like to do things to turn you on. You like it when I wear sexy clothes or go without a bra. I notice how you get hard when I'm at the beach and other men are checking me out in my swim suit."

She was right about that. I was turned-on by my wife and I liked watching her do provocative things. One time her bathing suit top had gaped open and guys walking by could see her tit and I didn't say anything to her. I got a hard-on watching guys look down to ogle her titty as they walked by.

She knew what I liked. She said, "You like to see me dance with other guys and flash a little skin. I remember when you watched your old college buddy Frank feel-me-up at our party last summer."

"How far did he get?" I asked. She had never told me.

"He reached into my bra and felt my nipple before I stopped him."

"Did that turn you on?" I asked.

"Yes. I would've let him continue, but I didn't know how you would react. I thought it would turn-you-on, but wasn't sure." She said. "From the way you screwed me that night, I had the answer. You liked watching someone touch me, didn't you?"

I had to nod that I had been excited watching her. I think my wife is really hot and I get excited by watching her when we make love and when we make up scenarios about screwing other people while we are in bed.

She went on, "Charlene told me that Evan is the same way. He enjoys watching her more than anything."

She was right about me watching her. When she masturbates herself with me watching and talks about what someone would be doing to her, it really excites me; her too.

I said, "I'm afraid that you might find someone who is a better lover than me."

She said, "Frankly, I might, but it would only be better with you watching. I'd never do anything without you there."

"What if I wanted you to fuck some guy alone and come home after to give me sloppy seconds."

She hadn't thought about that. "I don't know about that. I wouldn't want to be alone with another man."

"You were before we were married." I interjected. She had a one-night-stand with a guy she knew from high school after we were going together.

"I don't know why I did that. Maybe to make you jealous. Regardless, he didn't do anything for me. It was sex without love, which is nothing I ever want to do again."

"But here we are talking about you screwing guys you don't love."

"The difference is that you will be there and you are the one I love. I would be performing for you like when I diddle myself and you jack-off. I like seeing you come all over yourself while watching me."

"Would I be just watching? I would be fucking Charlene or maybe Joyce." I said.

She went on, "Ooooh, I would like that. Charlene is a fox. I've seen her tits, but I've never seen her naked. I'd like to watch you fuck her. Joyce too. She's always a little up-tight. It would be neat to see her act like a slut."

I said, "I'll fuck them, but only if you insist."

Jill laughed and asked, "Have you ever seen Evan's or Bob's cock? I wonder how big they are." I hadn't seen either of them so she speculated. "I'll bet Evan has a big cock. Would you like to see me suck it? Or would you rather see me suck Bob's cock?"

I was laughing at her outrageous talk.

She continued, "I'd like to have one cock in my mouth with another in my pussy for you. I'd like you to watch."

With that comment, our conversation ended. Jill pulled the covers off of me and dove for my cock. It was incredibly hard and she sucked it into her throat and attacked it like she was starving. Then she said, "Eat my pussy. Eat her before she goes out to play." I eagerly dove in and we soon finished with my dick inside her pussy. We fucked ourselves to sleep.

We didn't discuss the topic of swinging until Saturday afternoon. It was on both of our minds, but we only made passing mention that we had a decision to make. While we were watching our youngest son play soccer in the afternoon, she asked me, "What are we going to decide about tonight. I'm scared thinking about it."

I said, "You seemed to get all worked up about it a few nights ago. I thought you wanted to do it."

She said, "That was just talk. I'm scared of what it might do to us. I don't want to do anything that would upset you or disappoint you. I have no desire to be with anyone else."

I said, "I feel the same way, but the sex sure is good when we talk about things like that. Going from talking to doing is a big step."

She said, "Promise me that you won't let me do anything you don't want. I'll only do something if it will make you happy and turn-you-on."

I said, "The same goes for me. Don't do anything you don't want to. Maybe we'll just watch."

She said, "It might be like a live porno flick." Then added, "But it wouldn't be right just watching other people screw."

"Let's just play it by ear and see what we feel like when we are there."

"Okay, but you know I get horny watching other people make-out. Remember how horny I was after we watched that couple necking at the Christmas party." We had watched a man and a woman, married, but not to each other, make-out. The woman, who was a good friend of Jill's, ended up blowing the guy. Her husband was sitting in the next room, oblivious to what was going on.

I said, "I have wondered if I would really like to watch you make love with someone else. It would be like an erotic movie but with you as the star. I'd rather watch you get laid than anyone else."

"You think of me like a porn star?" she laughed.

I said, "Not at all. The best pornos are about everyday people like us."

As we got ready for dinner that night, Jill was getting dressed and asked what she should wear. She showed me a couple of choices. We chose a short-sleeved pull-over blouse and a short skirt. She decided to go without a bra. "It may get me in the mood with my titties flopping around all night." The outline of her nipples could be seen against the tight blouse. She wore a nice pair of panties, light blue with lace. We joked about her not wearing panties but we weren't that bold. I wore a button shirt and slacks.

The dinner at Evan and Charlene's home was wonderful. Joyce and Bob were good company. We talked about a variety of things, but not about what might happen after dinner. Joyce was a short woman with a "healthy set of lungs". She was blond and had a nice smile. Charlene was taller and thinner. Bob and I were about the same height. Evan was a little taller and a little heavier. Charlene was wearing a cream-colored blouse. It was obvious that she wore no bra. Her brown areolas and her tight little nipples poked into her blouse. Watching her titties jiggle when she moved was erotic.

We moved to the living room for dessert. Evan put on a slide show that he had made of their vacation in France. It included a number of photos of Charlene on a nude beach. One or two showed her bald pussy. Her tits were all browned from the sun and she looked very sexy. Then, Evan put on a CD of relaxing music. Evan and Charlene got up and began to dance. Soon Bob and Joyce joined them. When Jill and I got up, she cuddled against me and I held her close. We were nervous which drew us closer together. Being in such a sexually charged situation had given me a hard-on and I pushed my leg between my wife's thighs, pushing against her pussy. She pushed back, moving her hips and grinding her crotch into my leg. We kissed. We were getting excited by just being together in this situation.

When the next song started, Bob and Evan changed partners and were dancing with the other man's wife. I put my hand under the back of my wife's blouse and rubbed the soft smooth skin of her bare back. Having me rub her back was one of her favorite things and was excellent foreplay. I could tell she was sexually aroused. We kissed and were swirling our tongues together. Without thinking about it, I grabbed the hem of my wife's blouse and pulled it up. She raised her arms and I pulled it up over her head. She returned the favor by quickly unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off. We were now both naked above the waist and were holding each other tight. I was running my hands over her back and feeling her hard nipples rub on my chest. My dick was so hard, it was beginning to hurt. We were proceeding ahead of the others. I wanted to take my wife to the couch and make love to her right there in front of everyone and I'm sure she would've wanted me to.

The song ended and Evan held out his hand, inviting my wife to dance with him. She looked so sexy standing there with her breasts out for the other to see. She had never been topless in front of others before. She looked at me and I shrugged, meaning it was alright with me. I watched as my topless wife went off to dance with another man. His hands were soon roaming over her lovely bare back and her arms were around his neck while her tits rubbed against his chest.

Joyce joined me and the two of us danced. I looked down at her and felt the urge to kiss her. Her mouth was soft and sweet and her perfume was intoxicating. I reached under her blouse and unhooked her bra. She raised her arms and I pulled her clothes over her head. I felt her large breasts push against my chest. She took one hand down and squeezed my cock through my pants. We kissed again and she pushed her pelvis over my leg and pushed into me. I reached down and slid my hands under her skirt and under her panties to feel her soft warm ass. I pulled her tighter and pumped my leg between her thighs. She was getting-off by humping my leg. When the song ended, I looked to find my wife and she was entwined with Evan, who was now naked to the waist.

We switched partners for the next song and I had the pleasure of dancing with Charlene. She still had her blouse on and I put my arms under it and began to feel her body. She was thinner and her body felt different. I noticed each feature as I ran my hands over her shoulders, her sides and her lower back. I continued and slid my hands under her belt. I found that she was naked beneath her skirt. I found a button on the side and undid it. Her skirt fell loose and dropped to the floor. I finished stripping her by lifting her blouse over her head. She was only wearing her shoes as she danced with me naked. Charlene reached to the front of my pants and undid my belt and trousers. They fell to the floor, leaving me in my briefs and my shoes. Charlene reached into my underpants and grabbed my cock while we continued to kiss. She looked at me and said, "I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time." Then we continued our embrace.

I had lost track of my wife so I will let her tell you what was happening to her.

While my dear husband, Ken was distracted, having my friends Joyce and Charlene play with his cock, I was dancing with Bob. I had danced with Evan and I pulled his shirt over his head so I could feel my tits rub against the hair on his chest. He was rubbing my back, which really gets me going. He had one hand on my back with another rubbing over my tits while we just swayed to the music. We were not really dancing, just making-out. His hand slid into my panties onto my bare ass. He asked me to take off my panties so I did. All I was wearing was my skirt and my shoes and I soon lost my shoes. When we changed partners and I danced with Bob, I found myself being felt-up by the third man of the evening. He took off his shirt and ran his hands over my back and down into my skirt. We found ourselves leaning against a chair, not dancing, just fondling each other. I opened his pants and felt his cock in my bare hand. He was bigger that my husband. He dropped his pants and was dancing with me naked, having worn no underwear. His big prick pushed against my belly.

As my husband said earlier, we had not decided what we were going to do before the evening began. I could see that unless one of us stopped it, I was going to get fucked by one or both of these guys. I wanted Ken to watch if that was going to happen. I wanted to perform for him and get him so aroused that he couldn't control himself and would just spurt his come all over himself. Bob had me against the couch and was pushing his dick between my legs. I could feel the tip of his prick probing at my crotch, touching my labia. I was losing what little self-control I had left.

I looked around and saw Ken watching me. Charlene, my dear friend, was naked and had my husband's cock in her mouth. She was sucking it and looking at me. She was teasing me by blowing my husband while I watched. That did it for me; I leaned back and pulled Bob's prick into my pussy. I felt him push against me. I reached down and guided him to the right spot and pulled him inside me. For the first time since we had married seventeen years earlier, I had another man's cock inside me. I looked at Ken with lust in my eyes and came while Bob's cock did its job. He had a nice big cock and it reached deeper than my husband's. Knowing that he was going somewhere that my husband would never reach was decadent and drove me to an orgasm. I was fucking-around on my man and he was watching me do it. As I had hoped, my husband lost it and busted his nut inside my friend's mouth. She pulled his prick out and let his semen pour out on her chest. She took a finger and licked it while looking at me. Then she offered me a taste. I sucked her two fingers into my mouth, like she had done with my husband's cock and tasted my husband's cum on another woman's fingers. I continued to come. When Bob exploded inside me, I was distracted with Charlene. I felt the semen gush against the wall of my vagina and lost my breath with excitement in a powerful orgasm. When Charlene kissed me, after having her mouth on his cock, it was the wildest orgasm I had ever experienced.

Now he can pick up the story of what happened.

It was as Jill said. Watching her fucking another man was more exciting than I had imagined. I watched as Bob's prick slid into my wife's cunt, where only my prick had been in many years. She pulled him into her in a wanton fashion and humped her hips with him until he shot his semen inside her. Seeing her kiss Charlene and exchange my semen with her was something I'll never forget.

While we were doing that, Joyce was fucking Evan on the couch. She was riding his cock and they both watched the rest of us doing our thing. Any reluctance that Jill and I had regarding swinging had disappeared. We jumped right into it despite our nervousness and it had been wonderful.

We weren't sure what would happen next. They had a game of some sort and put the three ladies' name in a glass and drew one name. It was Joyce. She leaned back on the couch with a towel under her and took some of the custard pie that we'd had for dessert and spread it all over her crotch, topping with whipped cream. Joyce pulled out another one of the names. Charlene won. She knelt in between Joyce's legs and put her face in Joyce's crotch, eating the custard and whipped cream. Joyce squealed with pleasure as Charlene licked the filling off of her pussy, focusing on her clit and her labia.

Charlene pulled away and spread more custard on whipped cream on Joyce's cunt. Jill was next. My wife had never eaten a pussy or done anything with a woman, so far as I knew. She seemed to take to it like a natural. Her face was soon covered with yellow and white. Joyce was getting off on my wife's tongue. She never ceases to amaze me with the things she can do. When she finished, she came over and kissed me. I tasted the pie filling and whipped cream and the unmistakable nectar of pussy.

"You never thought I would do that, did you?" she said. I had to agree. Then she said, "Someday I'll tell you about my college roommate and me." That surprised me. She had told me she had been fucked by three guys before she met me, but had never mentioned any dalliances with other women. She would taunt me, by telling me about how the three men had seduced her and what they had done to her which led to some exciting love-making. She had other stories to tell.

Everyone was naked except for Jill, who was still wearing a skirt. Everybody had come once with another partner and we were at intermission. We talked about what to do next. The group looked to my wife and I, being first timers, to say what, if anything we would do next.

Jill said, "Charlene, I would like to watch my husband eat your cunt and then fuck you, bareback. I want him to come inside you too."

I said, "If you insist."

Charlene laid out on the floor and I kissed her sweet lips. I slid down her body, licking her breasts. They were not as big as Joyce's of Jill's, but her nipples really stood out. I sucked them into my mouth and nibbled on them. I moved to her pussy and kept my hands on her tits while I began to eat her. She was clean-shaved so her cunt was completely revealed when she spread her legs. I licked her pussy lips and lightly bit one, then the other. I stuck my tongue inside her hole and swirled around the edges. She was humping my face as I continued. I put two fingers inside her and licked her clitoris. I shoved two fingers into her and put my thumb on her clit. I pushed my fingers together and held her with just that one hand, bringing her to orgasm. I put my face into her vagina and took the flood of her juices onto my tongue. She tasted sweet, different from my wife, but wonderful. When I put my finger in her asshole while my tongue was up inside her, she arched her back and screamed with an orgasm. She was out of breath and gasping as I continued to eat her. I had to taste her asshole too. She was laying there, exhausted, but spread out for me. I mounted her and my cock slid right into her. Charlene grunted when I jammed myself into her. I said, "I've wanted to fuck you too." I pumped my dick in and out while she continued to come. She was making odd noises while I did her and she looked at her husband Evan and said some things to get him off.

She looked at my wife and said, "Jill, your husband is fucking me. He's fucking me and is going to come inside me."

My dear wife had her hands on herself and was fingering her pussy while I fucked her friend. When I shot my semen inside her. I pulled out and some of my cum ran out of her hole. She just laid there wantonly with her legs spread. It was a lewd but exciting scene, another one that I'll never forget. I had wondered and fantasized about seeing Charlene naked and now I had a permanent imprint of her beautiful, ravished body, laying there.

12